BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Abel T.
Abel T.
Jacksonville, FL
This setting spray is everything to prep the skin with, I use before I put on my primer. It hydrates and preps the skin for the best most even application of makeup. Leaves the skin dewy and hydrated.
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
I really like this setting spray. It really sets your makeup and gets rid of that powdery look that you have when you finish your makeup. I recommend this if you are in the search of a setting spray.
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
I like this becomes it comes in a small bottles you can throw in your purse... It's not to sticky I use before applying and after my makeup. I really feel it fulfills its job of keeping my makeup on.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
After putting eyeshadow on the brush I give it a quick spray of mist and fix. It makes the color super vibrant and long lasting. I wish it did the same for my foundation, but it's worth the purchase
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
I've said good things about this setting spray to my friends before, but they've insisted of better ones. It's still the only one I've ever tried so maybe I just don't know what I'm missing out on??
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
San Marino, CA
Purchased this but returned it. Nothing works as well as Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I'm giving this 2 stars only because I do love this brand but this particular product could be better.
Leila D.
Leila D.
I think this is significantly better than any of the Urban Decay setting sprays. It's a better dollar per oz deal and I think it's just better quality. It's lightweight and feels nice on your skin.
Mikah F.
Mikah F.
Cromwell, KY
Never tried this setting spray. But after reading the reviews its on my list! I need a spray that keeps the oil away all day! That's my number one problem with makeup is how oily it makes my face!
Karla D.
Karla D.
Excellent setting spray! Used in all of my engagement pictures along with MUFE primer and hd foundation and could not have been happier with how my skin looked and held up throughout the sessions!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Sumas, WA
This is my favorite setting spray. Its honestly amazing. I literally jumped in the ocean with a full face of makeup after 6 hours of wear and it was still completely intact after I got dried off.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray