Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID

this spray is very nice. it has a good applicator and no sent to it. It doesn't make your face feel any different and drys very quickly. i have combination and it works great for it. keeps my make up lasting all day. I would buy this product again and recommend it to someone.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.

This product is great for making your makeup last all day. I have combination skin and it works very well. So I think this would work for all skin types. I've use it on my best friend and she has dry skin and there was a problem. It did its job I would totally recommend this.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Box Elder, MT

For me this is kind of like the last option when you dont have anything else. I used it sooo many times that my skin just didnt cooperate. And it does that for many products. ( yes my skin is so weird). But i would give this one a good rate only because its good for dry skin.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Laredo, TX

I liked it so much. It is super pretty. I was super expensive, I paid fifteen dollars for it. Once i put it on I trust that my make up will last the whole day. It is super easy to apply, and for what I know it can be used on every type of skin, I love it. Totally recommended.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Oakville, Ontario

Al principio estaba dudosa de comprarlo. Después me di cuenta que fue una de las mejores opciones que tuve. No te deja el maquillaje brilloso ni graso, es perfecto con cualquier maquillaje. Les comiendo mas el acabado matte que otros. 10/10 Estoy complacida con este producto.
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA

I don't know what I was ever doing before I had this product. It has made such a difference in photos and in general. I have actually gotten more compliments on my makeup during nights out since using the setting spray. It is now definitely a part of my daily make up routine.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Los Angeles, CA

First time I used this I fell in love. Very, very light and do not need to use too much to do its job. Really like that you get even sprays with each spray. Sets makeup very well for long hour days! I'd say the price is great as well. Will definitely keep using this product.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Stockton, CA

I've use this product countless of times. I go in with my moisturizer, primer and then spray spray and spray, I allow my face to absorb all of the moisture and set. Once it's dried I go in with the foundation. Usually have normal to dry skin so this gives me the added boost.
Caileigh E.
Caileigh E.
Fonthill, ON

This product is one of the only setting sprays I have tired and I love it! It is very refreshing and light on the skin and helps my makeup stay on pretty much all day! But if you have other setting sprays please recommend then because I am always down to try new products :)
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I'm pretty satisfied with the product. I use a ton of this makeup brands products and am always pleased. This may not be the "best" makeup setting spray but I wasn't disappointed and the spray nozzle puts out the perfect amount. Keeps makeup set for a decent amount of time!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now