BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert

Amazing setting spray. No skincare benefits, BUT it keeps your makeup in place.

I can't get enough of this. It's such a fine mist, so it doesn't disrupt any of the makeup that's done. The nozzle doesn't get clogged either.

All around this is just an amazing setting spray. Will definitely repurchase.
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK
First off make up forever products are stupid expensive. This stuff is okay, not worth the amount of money in my opinion. To be honest you would be better off spending 6 bucks on the ELF setting spray that does the job the exact same way, hell even better.
Melissa M.
I was given this setting spray from a friend who works at Sephora. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even use a setting spray, but I am glad she did introduce this product to me. The spray sets in less than a minute, depending on how much you spray on. I will definitely recommend this.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
This setting Spray is one of my favorites and I only have two! This Spray does not feel sticky at all. It takes away the powder look of makeup and leaves the skin flawless. It helps out with my dewy looks. If I feel like intensifying my highlight, I would use this on my brush before applying the highlight which then makes it even more pigmented.
TANYA F.
Downey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is good. I wanted to try it to see how well it works. It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. It is very easy to apply. I use 2-3 sprays so make sure everything sets. Very lightweight and I will definitely buy it again.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
this is a great one for anyone who is more on the dry side, it refreshes and instantly adds life to your makeup at the same time as kicking back some of the dryness that powders can give you after setting all your makeup. it is great throughout the day but also before and after makeup.
Vanessa A.
Lowell, MA

This product really lives up to its claims. I use it as a primer (along with my usual primer) and after my makeup to set it all in. Although I have combination/oily skin, this didn't make me shiny at all throughout the day. It really makes the makeup last and you can use it as a touch up just in case. Totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it.
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product so much! All you do is put on your make up, when your done just mist this over your face and tada! Your make up will set. It is that easy. I have oily skin and it works well on me so I would suggest it if you have that skin type. I highly recommend it!
Holly B.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail setting spray. I was using Urban Decay before and there's just no comparison. The lady in Sephora recommended this after I told her I needed something that would hold up under sweat and rain and this does just that. My makeup didn't budge for 18 hours during the last application. It's definitely a must have in my makeup bag.
Maria M.
I do like this setting spray, I go for it very often, it's king of pricey and probably not the best one on the market but it does really good work, dries fast and keeps my makeup set for a long time. I would recommend it but my all time favorites are MAC fix+ and the urban decay spray.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry