BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Patricia D.
San Ysidro, CA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays because it is just beautiful with no strong scent! I hate when setting sprays smell like a strong perfume. This spray has a nice mist, not the best but still great.
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
It last the whole night it’s amazing how much it hold regardless how much your dancing. It’s a little pricey but then again your paying for the quality. Which in dead is amazing love it I say other should try it
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I went on a pub crawl last night for St. Patty’s day. Before heading out, I set my makeup with this mist. My makeup never once budged. I slept (I know..) in it and woke up with still perfectly applied makeup.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Amazing setting spray I love that the mist is so even and not harsh. Very affordable last a long time and works wonderful without a harsh smell. Got it at ulta and will repurchase again and recommend to all.
Ceresa N.
This finishing spray is not intimidating. It’s easy to use with no fuss and works very well, keeping my makeup on and doesn’t make my skin look oily. It’s pretty lightweight. It feels weightless. I would certainly purchase it again once I run out.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
It’s great but expensive for the amount you get. I recommend it and would repurchase. I love how dewy it leaves your skin. Easy to apply and cons are just to shines but over all makes make up last all day
Savannah T.
Covina, CA
This is also a big asset to my kit. If I don't have my KVD setting mist, I have this and vice versa. This is my holy grail for any look and any event. If you have not tried this, DO NOT WAIT.
Brittany C.
Champions Gt, FL
Been using this for two years and it hasn't steered me wrong. Sets your makeup to your skin for hours and keeps it look good and in place. One of my most trusted brands and at and affordable price as well
Camille M.
Richmond, VA
Amazon if love using this on myself and my clients! Set it and forget should be the slogan for this product! I like to use it before and after makeup application for the best results! Locks your makeup in!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I don’t know how much this setting spray effects my make up but I think it’s made my face last longer? I can’t rate it super high because I have not seen a big change in my make up and how long it lasts.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry