Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cilver C.
Cilver C.
Traverse City, MI

This is a great setting spray for normal to dry skin types! It's alcohol free, has a nice misting mechanism, and keeps my makeup in place all day for when I want a more glowy look. They also sell this in a travel size, which is great to just test it out.
Aisley D.
Aisley D.

This is the best setting spray I've used and it really keeps my skin from getting oily which is great because I have super oily skin! It keeps the makeup in place and flawless and the spray also has a nice smell to it! I would recommend it to a friend 😊
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Leicester, MA

This was the first setting spray I've ever tried. It is pretty light weight, but not the lightest. It comes out pretty heavy out of the nozzle. It also arrived broken, took me a while to try and fix it so I could use it. I would definitely recommend it
Grace C.
Grace C.

If you have not primed your face with a decent amount of powder and other flammables, this setting spray will not set anything on fire. It's holds makeup ok, but I look for a spray that can really set things: makeup, fires, riots, alarms, traps, etc...
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Toronto

Fantastic setting spray. I love the travel sized bottle for keeping in my purse. It locks your makeup in and reduces the powdery appearance. The actual sprayer is gentle and dispenses the product easily. I would definitely recommend this setting spray.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

This spray is really good. I like to use this after I finish my make up. It's easy to apply all you do it spritz some on your face. It takes away that powdery look. And sets my make up all day long. I would buy this setting spray again when I run out!
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, CA

This is my favorite product I bought it at Sephora this was my first highs end face primer. And I love it I am totally going to re-purchase this product because it makes my makeup last a more longer period of time but it also makes my face look smooth
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX

Helps with application of eye shadows for a bolder look as well as to help apply foundation. I have oily skin and this spray works but not sure if helps with controlling oily skin. I would still recommend as this may be great for combo to normal skin.
Sophia
Sophia

Love this to set make up and to make eyeshadows/pigments more bright! Definitely some I buy over and over. I have combination skin so sometimes I'm dry and it makes matte foundations more comfortable, and during the summer it makes my foundation last.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA

This setting spray is decent. From high-end brands / high-end prices, I kind of expected more... but this didn't really outperform most of my "drugstore" setting sprays. I probably wouldn't repurchase, but I would use if someone gave to me as a gift.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now