Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Jalyn J.
Jalyn J.

I first heard about this as a recommendation from one of my favorite YouTubers and it did not disappoint! This is one of my favorite products to use, especially because of its price. It's not super expensive and it's something every and anyone can use.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

I will be buying this setting spray until the day that I die. It's the best setting spray I've found so far. I always pair it with Urban Decay's Allnighter setting spray and the two pair beautifully together. I would absolutely recommended this to everyone.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Wichita Falls, TX

I really like this setting spray but I feel like it isn't as good at keeping the makeup as some of the others that I use. I feel like it is mediocre in comparison. I have combination skin and I have never really had an issue with it mixing with my sin type.
karina m.
karina m.
Pasadena, TX

MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & fix setting spray is a great product for those who struggle with oily skin because it has honestly saved me on a hot summer day. This product leaves a natural finish to your make up and i would most definitely buy this product again!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Currituck, NC

This is definitely the best setting spray I've ever used. My skin tends to be very moisturized, and thus my makeup likes to slide right off and transfer onto my clothing. This keeps it on all day and all night, even through sweat and tears. Recommend this!
Toni J.
Toni J.

Didn't know what to expect when I purchased this so I bought a travel size. It wasn't too expensive. It doesn't have a horrible smell and has a good mist. It didn't help extend the life of my makeup and will end up buying the full size because I do like it
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI

Amazing and I would recommend this to everyone especially if you're using liquid foundation. I used it for a photo shoot with heat lamps and my
Makeup stayed for hours and it's not even that expensive ! I got it at ulta but any beauty store should carry it
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Hammond, IN

it feels like it does nothing for your face until you realize that it does and it is great for both skin textures, its easy and efficient for everyone not sure if it protects me from the sun but i never had any problems and think more people should buy it
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

By far my favorite setting spray ever! I keep coming back to this spray because it does wonders for my makeup. It keeps away the shine and greasy look that sometimes happens throughout the day. My makeup stays smudge free and I stay looking fresh all day!
Shana W.
Shana W.
Brooklyn, New York

Great product for daily use. I generally use this spray before and after makeup application. I'm am happy with it that it does not leave splotchy spots after spraying onto my makeup application. Non sticky.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry