Add a Photo

Reviews (2069)
Photos (46)
Joshua V.
Joshua V.

This setting spray works wonders. I've used some setting sprays that make me have an allergic reaction but not this. It holds everything in place so no running or smudging at all. I highly recommend adding this to your makeup kits.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Denver, CO

I personally think that the spray on this is awful. It doesn't come out evenly and I don't think it did that great of a job of setting my makeup. Luckily, I only purchased the sample size but that could also be why the mist is off.
Nathalie W.
Nathalie W.

I have used this spray before, it does make your makeup last all day. It is really good for dry skin. The only down sides are that the sprayer doesn't provide an even mist. This provides a natura finish. This is also a bit pricey.
osamagbe a.
osamagbe a.

Five stars. It's non sticky. Works well and stay put even in humid weather.
I apply this after my makeup and sometimes on my brush before foundation.
It stays like you used a primer and when added to a primer, makeup stays all day
Arely N.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL

I love this . I love how it's not an overwhelming scent and I love how amazing my makeup stays on with this . Definitely a natural finish for me but if I set some more with a bit of powder , it becomes a matte finish . Love this !
Linda P.
Linda P.
Chino , CA

I think this setting spray was okay . I really wanted to try it out but I felt like the urban decay one made my make up last longer throughout the day . Also I felt like it sprayed funny . I don't think I would purchase this again
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV

Ok this is the most under rated product!!!! This is soooo amazing!! It makes my makeup last alll day thoughout 112 degree weather working outside in the heat of vegas! If you usually look cakey with makeup this gets rid of that!!
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH

This is my most loved setting spray ever. I turn to this all the time and always make sure I have it in my collection. It literally keeps my makeup on all freaking day. I love the whole MUFE line and this one is my all time fave.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Aylmer Ont.

Very good quality product and last for a long time. The first ingredient is water so it is great for both oily and dry skin while still being lightweight and mate. I would recommend to others highly and I would 109% buy it again.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Urbandale, IA

I love this for my drier days, or when I'm using a lot of powder products. It really helps seal everything together & keep it on! I have normal skin but I'd say normal-dry could use & love it. It might be too much for oily types!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now