BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "ts so nice its my favorite one right now i use it every day because its long lasting and not expensive att alll i love it" in 59 reviews
Kristi G.
['Rosemead', ''], CA
Before I got into setting powder, I used MAKEUP FOREVER's setting spray and I honestly was pretty satisfied with the results. It wasn't a product that made me go "WOW", but it did the job. It wasn't super mattifying and some makeup did smudge on my face, but it met the bare minimum of my expectations. My honest opinion is that you are better off spending this money on a setting powder because that will definitely set your makeup way better than this product!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This has to be one of the best setting sprays. Not to use for anything else like shadows just setting makeup. It smells pretty good but the smell goes away right away. When I use this in the morning I don't have to reset my face until 4-6 hours later. It holds my makeup in place so well. I have combination skin and only my nose gets oily. My nose doesn't even get oily with this setting spray and I've never had a setting spray stop my nose from getting oily. It's crazy.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't feel like it extends my makeup for as long as other setting sprays are. But it does have a fine mist and makes your makeup look really refreshed throughout the day. It's just that it doesn't really do much in regards for the extension of the makeup that I'm applying and perhaps the formula just doesn't work with my current foundation very well. But the makeup forever primer works amazingly with my foundation compared to the setting spray unfortunately.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Amazing would be an understatement!!! This spray has such a perfect fine mist that evenly distributes over my entire face with just two full sprays. It keeps my makeup looking smooth and flawless from morning till night. Since ive started usibg this setting spray I havent experienced any flake g or drying of my foundation at all. I really love how it gives the perfect mix of dewy and matte. If you havent tried this settibg sprayyet, you are truley missing out!!
Gabby H.
I had a bottle of this, which lasted a while but I can't say I was blown away by this product. It worked and didn't disappoint but it also didn't wow me. It's up there in price but there are better setting sprays out there that you'd be missing out on if you decide to purchase this. I don't hate this product nor do I love it.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have the travel size in my purse to mist throughout the day. I use to only use the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray but this one works just the same. Very lightweight and help my makeup stay on longer throughout the day. I use with Make Up For Ever primers and my foundation doesn't slide off on my oily skin.
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA
My holy grail setting spray! Before this, I've use the Urban Decay & the Too Cool for School setting spray and I prefer the Makeup Forever one! It's sprays out fine mist which I absolutely love and it really does make my makeup set in place and last throughout the day! I use this everyday and noticed my makeup does last longer and doesn't break down whenever I do use it! I highly recommend to those who are looking for good setting sprays!
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
When they say Forever... They mean it!
This spray keeps your makeup in place all day & even through the unexpected all nighter your friends talk you into last minute! It sprays on easy. Feels weightless & dries quickly. It is the holy grail of all setting sprays! I will not put on a full face of make up without it!
Vivian G.
A friend of mine sent me this product from beauty Gen expo, and I couldn't of have been more happy! I had never tried it before and I just couldn't believe how long my makeup stayed in place using it. It didn't break apart at all, or start to get patchy. I still consider my self pretty basic when it comes to makeup but on days that I know I need to dress up for events or special gatherings I like to do make sure my makeup looks it's best!
Savannah W.
I love make up forever! This product makes my makeup stay all day with just two pumps! The smell isn't obnoxious like a lot of other setting sprays. I'm impressed because I have very oily skin and am constantly blotting my nose and T-zone and by the end of the day my makeup has rubbed off. Not with this stuff!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry