Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Mishawaka, IN

I really wasn't impressed with this particular setting spray. It didn't keep my makeup set for more than several hours. Honestly, NYX setting spray works much better. I wouldn't recommend this myself much less anyone else. If you want a setting spray that's amazing than try NYX.
Kaliah G.
Kaliah G.
Greensboro , NC

I use this everyday before applying my makeup and it's AMAZING! I my skin is naturally dry but with the setting spray it gives my face moisturization and LIFE. I highly recommend this product. I also have the clear gel that comes in a bottle and the foundation. Love the products
Molly H.
Molly H.
Tullahoma, TN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It makes my makeup last all day without fail and keeps it looking just as flawless as when I applied it. It dries quickly and has an easy to use spray nozzle. I always come back to this one because it's the best quality for your money.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN

This is good stuff! I had never used a makeup setting spray prior to this, so I can't really do a comparison, but this spray is refreshing and seems to do the trick. It's lightweight and doesn't take too long to dry as long as you spray it at least 6 inches away from your face.
Santina D.
Santina D.
toronto

This is beautiful i love the way that it finishes off the makeup it makes it look fresh and finished, the spray is fine. i think this is better for oily skin as it doesn't help to get rid of any dryness i use other products for that, i would buy again because of the great value
Maria U.
Maria U.
Vancouver

This Make Up For Ever Setting Spray is one of the first Setting Sprays I've ever used. Perfect for a Makeup Artist's kits and for those starting out. It does a great job at keeping your makeup or your client's makeup in place. I always have this setting spray in my makeup kit!
Michaela V.
Michaela V.
Cary, NC

Make up forever is absolutely an amazing amazing amazing amazing brand in itself this just shows you it keeps your make up in it keeps it locked in a dozen bars throughout the day this you can have it on for all night and it will not budge I would 100% recommend this to anyone
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

MUFE doesn't seem to ever do anything wrong and this is another perfect example. Although the price tag is heavy, it is well worth it for a long day when you can't touch up or redo your look. The spray's mist is fine and even and doesn't leave any residues or lingering scents.
Danesha
Danesha
Rochester, WA

Wasn't a huge fan of this setting spray, came out in spurts and has a slightly milky coloring not clear which does go away as it sets and drys but still unsettling. Helped makeup stay ok throughout the day but not as well as others, also had a bit of a scent when first sprayed
Redina K.
Redina K.
Albany, NY

Another great setting spray to fulfill your every need! Good for both oily and dry skin, while also leaving you with a dewy finish all day. Not only that but could also be used to refresh your face on a hot summer day! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a dewy look!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now