Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Priya P.
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD

This makeup For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is one of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It makes your makeup last all day and I drench my face all day long. It's lightweight and it is very comfortable. I will buy it again once I finish my first one.
Sommer E.
Sommer E.
Utica, NY

love the product! reasonably priced, i would definitely buy this again. Left a great matte finish that kept my makeup on all day and night and very easy to use. I would definitely get this product again and i recommend to anyone who is thinking about using it
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kennesaw, GA

This is the only setting spray you ever need! I use this for all of my clients because it makes their makeup stay in place all day! Easy to apply, no smell. It makes everything look more natural. Definitely a good product to try. Makeup Forever does it again!
Ricki S.
Ricki S.

I love this. It is super gentle but effective. My makeup will not budge. But you are not left feeling like another layer of skin has been added to your face. I have super dry skin. I use this for weddings. I would buy again but I love to buy the travel size.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

I really like this setting spray. I like to use this one for special occations , just spray and go very easy to use. It gives me a matte finish where I like it to be matte and brightens my highligter. its light weight and long lasting. I will purchase again.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

Slightly more dewy than All Nighter by Urban Decay and has the same exact staying power. I love using this product to work with shadows and getting more vibrant and intense pigment payoff. I will most my brush and then dip into a shadow. Love love love this.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Oakland Gardens, NY

BEST SPRAY E V E R, makes your make up stay all day long and also gives you a fresh look. I personally have oily skin and it when I put on this product, it makes my skin look more matte and beautiful. Also comes in a nice package and the price is pretty fair
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Wichita Falls, TX

I really like this setting spray but I feel like it isn't as good at keeping the makeup as some of the others that I use. I feel like it is mediocre in comparison. I have combination skin and I have never really had an issue with it mixing with my sin type.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

I will be buying this setting spray until the day that I die. It's the best setting spray I've found so far. I always pair it with Urban Decay's Allnighter setting spray and the two pair beautifully together. I would absolutely recommended this to everyone.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Goodyear, AZ

This setting spray is great! However it is fairly pricey! I bought it for $30 but if you can get past the price then it is a product you'll love. I use the setting powder then The setting spray on top of that and I found that this gives me great results!!!!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry