Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (64)
Breann D.
Breann D.
i absolutely love this setting spray. i spray it on before applying and after. it makes my makeup just melt all into the right places. good for any type of skin i would think. i definitely would recommend.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
It's okay but still doesn't beat my skindanvia setting spray the only good thing about this is that it seals your makeup making it about waterproof but I still don't believe it because it isn't sweat proof
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I used this and I feel like sometimes it worked and sometimes it doesn't. I have oily skin and prefer a matte finish. I ended up returning this and opted for skindinavia's oil control primer spray instead.
Fryda O.
Fryda O.
This spray is so nice, leaves the skin so smooth and glowy it is very easy to apply I feel like my make up stays in place all day, it is kind of light but it is a good product for before doing your make up
Sammie D.
Sammie D.
Lakeville, MN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It has a natural/matte type of finish. It's amazing for a type of combination skin. My makeup last forever because of this setting spray. I highly recommend this.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Saint Robert, MO
I love this spray.. It works great for oily skin providing a satin finish and also for dry skin. Really does set makeup in place and helps it lasts about 12 hours! I have repurchased this item many times!
Diana H.
Diana H.
It's really good it said everything in place it leaves the skin nice not to oily not to try just right it's a really Matt finish it's lightweight and I would definitely recommend it and I would buy again
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ
I love this setting spray so much. I use it all the time . It is so easy to apply and this setting spray is also very lightweight . But this does not have any sun protection. I would purchase this again.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Upland, CA
This make up stray has to be one of my favorites, it's very lightweight and leaves your makeup on the whole day ! It gives you a sheer look and it's just very natural. Definitely recommend this product.
Abel T.
Abel T.
Jacksonville, FL
This setting spray is everything to prep the skin with, I use before I put on my primer. It hydrates and preps the skin for the best most even application of makeup. Leaves the skin dewy and hydrated.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry