BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Nicole B.
New Paltz , NY
I absolutely loveeee this setting spray! It keeps your makeup flawless and smudge free. I have pushed all my friends to buy this setting spray because it really works! It also helps keep you from getting oily.
Sana R.
I love MUFE’s setting spray! It has a pretty even application and my dry skin really loves it. I have consistently re-purchased it and even gotten the mini size for travel! I love it and highly recommend it!
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
Great product, does what it's meant to do. A little hard to get used to the idea of spring something on your face that looks like hairspray, I did not feel that it added any additional shimmer or stickiness.
Vane E.
Orlando fl
Mist and fix! A lot of people compare it to Mac I’ve never used the Mac so I’m not to sure. But this one makes a Cakey face look better. It makes my pores smaller I’m obsessed. I own a small and large bottle
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this on eyeshadows to make the color more dramatic, on my beauty blender to fix or blend concealer and as an all over setting mist! I don't think it extends the wear but it makes your makeup look perfect
Sara F.
Oldsmar
I know this is basically water... but I love it. This spray makes the skin look so fresh. Whether you spray it on while setting your make up or when your skin is looking oily it truly makes the skin look amazing and keeps your make up lasting.
Patricia D.
San Ysidro, CA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays because it is just beautiful with no strong scent! I hate when setting sprays smell like a strong perfume. This spray has a nice mist, not the best but still great.
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
It last the whole night it’s amazing how much it hold regardless how much your dancing. It’s a little pricey but then again your paying for the quality. Which in dead is amazing love it I say other should try it
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I went on a pub crawl last night for St. Patty’s day. Before heading out, I set my makeup with this mist. My makeup never once budged. I slept (I know..) in it and woke up with still perfectly applied makeup.
Ceresa N.
This finishing spray is not intimidating. It’s easy to use with no fuss and works very well, keeping my makeup on and doesn’t make my skin look oily. It’s pretty lightweight. It feels weightless. I would certainly purchase it again once I run out.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry