BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I used this and I feel like sometimes it worked and sometimes it doesn't. I have oily skin and prefer a matte finish. I ended up returning this and opted for skindinavia's oil control primer spray instead.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
It's okay but still doesn't beat my skindanvia setting spray the only good thing about this is that it seals your makeup making it about waterproof but I still don't believe it because it isn't sweat proof
Sammie D.
Sammie D.
Lakeville, MN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It has a natural/matte type of finish. It's amazing for a type of combination skin. My makeup last forever because of this setting spray. I highly recommend this.
DesRee R.
DesRee R.
Bloomington, CA
This setting spray I use when I go to makeup events and I constantly get asked about it!! It leaves my makeup in place and has a bit of a dewy finish and its really hard to find that in many setting sprays
Diana A.
Diana A.
Saint Robert, MO
I love this spray.. It works great for oily skin providing a satin finish and also for dry skin. Really does set makeup in place and helps it lasts about 12 hours! I have repurchased this item many times!
Diana H.
Diana H.
It's really good it said everything in place it leaves the skin nice not to oily not to try just right it's a really Matt finish it's lightweight and I would definitely recommend it and I would buy again
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ
I love this setting spray so much. I use it all the time . It is so easy to apply and this setting spray is also very lightweight . But this does not have any sun protection. I would purchase this again.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Upland, CA
This make up stray has to be one of my favorites, it's very lightweight and leaves your makeup on the whole day ! It gives you a sheer look and it's just very natural. Definitely recommend this product.
Abel T.
Abel T.
Jacksonville, FL
This setting spray is everything to prep the skin with, I use before I put on my primer. It hydrates and preps the skin for the best most even application of makeup. Leaves the skin dewy and hydrated.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
I love how great the product actually sprayed…but I didn’t feel like it "fixed" my makeup to my face as much as other brands do. I still used the whole bottle, but I don’t think I’d ever buy it again.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry