Add a Photo

Photos (27)
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA

I highly recommend this stuff. I used to use the elf one that's somewhat of a dupe for this before and it was nice, but this gave me overall better results as I didn't feel the need to reapply or freshen up through the day.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Calgary

I like that this sprays out in a fine mist which helps the makeup stay instead of getting to wet and having it do the opposite of what you are wanting. It is lightweight and smells nice and I would definitely buy it again!
I R.
I R.
Brooklyn, NY

Simply the best! I wore it while on holiday in 100 degrees in Africa and it helped keep my makeup in tact. Try the travel size from Sephora if interested, before making the full purchase. The setting is a comfortable one.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Perfect for normal-dry skin because it gives off a dewy finish! I have only skin though but found I didn't mind it too much but id probably save it for winter time cause in the summer than id have to blot more than usual
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Dorchester, MA

This stuff is okay. I have repurchased it a couple times. It does the trick, but it is not my favorite and I do feel it is kinda pricey at about $32 a bottle. I probably will buy it again, but probably not any time soon.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Aiken, SC

Really love this stuff. Got it as a sample recommendation from a Sephora associate and have been obsessed ever since. It smells fantastic and really makes makeup stay put. I can definitely recommend this whole heartedly.
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA

This product is amazing! Especially on days when I go out for a long time. I just spray this and my make up looks new and fresh. Also i like to spray this when my face feels a little bit dry and needs a little moisture.
Ceiara S.
Ceiara S.

I apply 2 spritz of this around 6:30 am every morning, and my makeup is set for hours, upon hours. It isn't sticky and keeps a matte finish throughout the day. No touch ups needed. It's a must have in my beauty routine.
megan p.
megan p.
Bedford, TX

One of my favorites, cool and refreshing. Easy to use. Helps makeup stay longer. Natural/matte finish. Good for all skin types. A little goes a long way. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good setting spray.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY

This stuff is incredible for setting makeup and to use on loose pigments. Its long lasting and possibly one of the best I've tried. And trust me I have tried them all. Purchased at Sephora I will definitely repurchase.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now