Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Palmdale, CA

I like this product for what it is supposed to do. It does set your makeup and take away the powder look. It is nice but I like others more than this one. I would test it out yourself to see if it is something you are starting to use.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ

amazing setting spray! very hydrating compared to the other ones. very light weight as well. helps hold your makeup in place all day without drying out your skin. would recommend to anyone more dry who needs a product without alcohol
samaira m.
samaira m.
Selma, Ca

Love this setting spray it works so good . It makes my makeup last all day and I have oily skin . I highly recommend it for anyone with oily skin. Don't be afraid to give it a try you will end up loving it . The smell is great also !
mychelle k.
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA

It worked. Just not super happy with the oil control. It also has an interesting smell. I guess if your not oily and smells don't bother you try this. But I didn't have any luck with it. I used it for about two weeks and returned it.
Brookyn G.
Brookyn G.
Russellville, AL

i absolutely love this product. make up for ever is an amazing company. this product kept me from getting sunburned and i like that. my makeup stayed ALL day. it didnt budge. its so lightweight and not sticky at all. i recommend 100%
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Tulsa, OK

This works very well. I tend to have oily skin, which sometimes effects my foundation. When I use the Make Up Forever Mix & Fix spray, my makeup stays on much longer, and I don't have to worry about my oily skin. It's pretty awesome.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

I love this product! It sets my face wonderfully and makes my makeup really smooth. It also is a wonderful primer if you have nothing else to use. I love how this product doesn't have an awful smell either. MUF is a wonderful brand!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville , Fl

I love the formula but I have to say the mist is not as fine as I would like it to be. Sometimes I feel like its hairspray being spritzed on my face. I have gotten creative so I can make it work but I would rather have a finer mist.
Sara S.
Sara S.

makeup forever always makes a good solid product. this spray is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. it dries quickly and sets the overall makeup very cleanly. i highly recommend this product. i will continue to carry it in my kit.
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi

Love this mist and fix, reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus but this is great for us oily skin girls! The only con is that it's pretty expensive lol, it's also great to bring more pigment to your shadows when you spray your brush.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now