BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Fryda O.
Fryda O.
This spray is so nice, leaves the skin so smooth and glowy it is very easy to apply I feel like my make up stays in place all day, it is kind of light but it is a good product for before doing your make up
Sammie D.
Sammie D.
Lakeville, MN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It has a natural/matte type of finish. It's amazing for a type of combination skin. My makeup last forever because of this setting spray. I highly recommend this.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Saint Robert, MO
I love this spray.. It works great for oily skin providing a satin finish and also for dry skin. Really does set makeup in place and helps it lasts about 12 hours! I have repurchased this item many times!
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ
I love this setting spray so much. I use it all the time . It is so easy to apply and this setting spray is also very lightweight . But this does not have any sun protection. I would purchase this again.
Diana H.
Diana H.
It's really good it said everything in place it leaves the skin nice not to oily not to try just right it's a really Matt finish it's lightweight and I would definitely recommend it and I would buy again
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Upland, CA
This make up stray has to be one of my favorites, it's very lightweight and leaves your makeup on the whole day ! It gives you a sheer look and it's just very natural. Definitely recommend this product.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
I love how great the product actually sprayed…but I didn’t feel like it "fixed" my makeup to my face as much as other brands do. I still used the whole bottle, but I don’t think I’d ever buy it again.
Abel T.
Abel T.
Jacksonville, FL
This setting spray is everything to prep the skin with, I use before I put on my primer. It hydrates and preps the skin for the best most even application of makeup. Leaves the skin dewy and hydrated.
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
I like this becomes it comes in a small bottles you can throw in your purse... It's not to sticky I use before applying and after my makeup. I really feel it fulfills its job of keeping my makeup on.
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
I really like this setting spray. It really sets your makeup and gets rid of that powdery look that you have when you finish your makeup. I recommend this if you are in the search of a setting spray.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray