BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
Go buy this Now ! It works this is all you need to know is that it works. Your face will feel amazing and if you want your make-up to last all the night go get this now I mean it ! I mean yeah sure it is up there in price but it is well worth the price man ! I wish they could sell this in packs !
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great finishing spray. When I first got it I was a little hesitant because I usually like to make my own setting spray with Allie because my skin is very sensitive to things like this. I really liked this product because it wasn't sticky and had a nice clean smell to it. Really held my make up together and wasn't hard to remove my make up later.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the spray because it sets your face you can be ready to apply any other make up on your face because it works really well and and it's not like smelly or like and it's good on oily skin dry skin and combinations of different oils get and I'll definitely buy again
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely the best setting spray I've ever used. My skin tends to be very moisturized, and thus my makeup likes to slide right off and transfer onto my clothing. This keeps it on all day and all night, even through sweat and tears. Recommend this!
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is one of my favorite makeup setting sprays. It smells wonderful and prolongs my makeup. I can use it before makeup application to refresh my skin or to set my makeup after application. It's also great for wetting my makeup brushes when I need to intensify the color of my eye shadows. This product has so many uses. So wonderful
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good setting spray. It doesn't have a scent and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the face. It's very easy to apply. It's pricy and I think there's other ones cheaper, but it's worth a try if you really love this brand like I do.
Lauren B.
I use setting spray daily. I love the make up forever mist because it keeps my makeup in place all day. I also spray it before I put my makeup on. I wish that it was cheaper because it is on the expensive side. I would buy this again because I think its a great product.
Karina A.
Alpinopolis
Fórmula altamente pigmentada que deixa um acabamento fosco natural. Ideal para todos os tipos de pele, inclusive oleosa, de fácil aplicação deixa com uma cobertura de média a completa com um acabamento liso . É perfeito para dar cobertura a todo ros
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorite makeup setting sprays! It works equally as good as the Urban Decay All Nighter spray. Cost is similar as well. I feel like the MUFE is a bit lighter somehow though. I like to keep both on hand and use this one for days when I want a more fresh and less heavy look.
Selene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product after finishing up on your make up and spray the setting spray on top of your make up it gives it a studio finish look ready for a photo shoot. Value of it runs from $10-60 I think that's really good and I would recommend it!!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry