Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Oakland Gardens, NY

BEST SPRAY E V E R, makes your make up stay all day long and also gives you a fresh look. I personally have oily skin and it when I put on this product, it makes my skin look more matte and beautiful. Also comes in a nice package and the price is pretty fair
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

Slightly more dewy than All Nighter by Urban Decay and has the same exact staying power. I love using this product to work with shadows and getting more vibrant and intense pigment payoff. I will most my brush and then dip into a shadow. Love love love this.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.

this "make up for ever mist & fix setting spray" really works, is ligthweiht, It is practical, and easy to carry in my makeup bag... finish for me, is between matte-and natural finish... it should work better in mix and dry skin!! i would buy again for sure!
Ricki S.
Ricki S.

I love this. It is super gentle but effective. My makeup will not budge. But you are not left feeling like another layer of skin has been added to your face. I have super dry skin. I use this for weddings. I would buy again but I love to buy the travel size.
karina m.
karina m.
Pasadena, TX

MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & fix setting spray is a great product for those who struggle with oily skin because it has honestly saved me on a hot summer day. This product leaves a natural finish to your make up and i would most definitely buy this product again!
Tate S.
Tate S.
Guntersville

This wasn't as great as I had hoped. Not for the price at least. It did not keep my makeup in place, it was runny by lunch time. I have oily skin and needed something to keep my makeup from feeling slick. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend. Not worth it.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

I will be buying this setting spray until the day that I die. It's the best setting spray I've found so far. I always pair it with Urban Decay's Allnighter setting spray and the two pair beautifully together. I would absolutely recommended this to everyone.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Wichita Falls, TX

I really like this setting spray but I feel like it isn't as good at keeping the makeup as some of the others that I use. I feel like it is mediocre in comparison. I have combination skin and I have never really had an issue with it mixing with my sin type.
Calle F.
Calle F.
Athens, OH

BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER. I love using this before and after doing my makeup and to also make foiled eyeshadows pop on the lid! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and in place all day. The spray applicator is super precise too, I highly recommend this product!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Raleigh, NC

This is definitely the best setting spray I've ever used. My skin tends to be very moisturized, and thus my makeup likes to slide right off and transfer onto my clothing. This keeps it on all day and all night, even through sweat and tears. Recommend this!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now