Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Mari N.
Mari N.
Fairfield, CA

This spray is especially helpful to me at times when I over applied powder and cream foundations. It helps even out the skin tone and the foundation. It helps not make my makeup look cakey. It also helps keep my makeup stay put and lasts the whole day without retouching.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Portland

This is a great setting spray. This keeps your face moist all day. It also does not have any bad smells like some or any sticky feeling. This is comparable to the urban decay setting spray although the mist is a bit stronger than UD it would still would be a good choice.
Iovanna V.
Iovanna V.
New York

Reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus spray. I love both these setting sprays. When I don't have one I use the other. It makes all the makeup melt together and makes my skin look hydrated. Does not leave me looking cakes or powdery. My makeup lasts throughout the day too
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I use setting spray daily. I love the make up forever mist because it keeps my makeup in place all day. I also spray it before I put my makeup on. I wish that it was cheaper because it is on the expensive side. I would buy this again because I think its a great product.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

I love the spray because it sets your face you can be ready to apply any other make up on your face because it works really well and and it's not like smelly or like and it's good on oily skin dry skin and combinations of different oils get and I'll definitely buy again
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA

Stage makeup won't budge seriously. Smashbox is all hyped up but this stuff is amazing. I put it in the new 360 degree sprayer (from Sally's) and I get a fine mist that uses less product while covering everything. Worth every penny. I will buy this as soon as I run out.
Billie G.
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA

Love this product so much! All you do is put on your make up, when your done just mist this over your face and tada! Your make up will set. It is that easy. I have oily skin and it works well on me so I would suggest it if you have that skin type. I highly recommend it!
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL

I like to use this when I over-powder my face. Sometimes that powder contour can get a litttttttle out of hand....am I right? This definitely brings the life back to my skin and gives it a more natural look. This can also be used throughout the day as a quick refresher!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

This product has helped my makeup stay during this- the summer that seems to last FOREVER. I live in the humid/hot south and my makeup is FINALLY still there when I leave work! the only thing is that I still get some residue on my hands from my highlight during the day!
Alina P.
Alina P.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Hydrating and strong. Locks up the foundation and cancels all the powder-ey look to your skin. it's my every day setting spray. It doesn't dry up your skin and great for winter days. Price is great too. I went through 3 bottles already and just got a new one. Recommend
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now