BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Palmer
This was okay at best. The sprayer nozzle on it isn't the best and for the price point you'd think it would be better quality. It made my makeup last a few hours, not the best one I've tried but not the worst.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I've tried several brands and most of them do the job. This one too, I love that I I don't need much and my makeup stays for long time. And for me is pretty important because I'm a full coverage kind of girl.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH
Setting spray has always been a product I didn't quite think was necessary. But with this setting spray I really see a difference. It makes my make up stay so much longer. It makes it more fresh and not Cakey
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I love this stuff. It sprays on nicely and doesn't mess up my makeup. The feel is light and you don't notice it once it dries. I have combination skin and it works fine for me. I would totally buy this again.
Krysta G.
Krysta G.
Cheyenne, WY
I love all setting spray. But this makes me feel refreshed and makes my makeup look flawless. I use it throughout the day when I feel dry or if my makeup needs a pick me up. I always carry In my bag. Love it.
Julie S.
Julie S.
I love this stuff. I have had great experiences with setting sprays, this is no different. Keeps everything where it should be, easy on, and doesn't create issues for my skin. I would totally buy this again.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
This bottle was holly grail for me and I truly enjoy the finishing in this holds my makeup on so long it leave me looking amazing and protective it's super worth for the 14 $ a bottle I would buy this again
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley, KS
This product is very good for ft skin because it contains no alcohol, so that's what drew me to it. Yes, it has a great setting power and makes more makeup last longer- I just wish it were a little cheaper.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
It's okay but still doesn't beat my skindanvia setting spray the only good thing about this is that it seals your makeup making it about waterproof but I still don't believe it because it isn't sweat proof
Breann D.
Breann D.
i absolutely love this setting spray. i spray it on before applying and after. it makes my makeup just melt all into the right places. good for any type of skin i would think. i definitely would recommend.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray