BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This setting spray is pretty good. It does help your makeup to last all day. I don't think it hydrates your skin as well as MAC's fix plus spray. Claims to be "rub-resistant" but my makeup still transfers with this. I have combination/oily skin and I use this during the winter as my skin is a little bit drier during those months. It's a great setting spray and I'd recommend it for that. If you have really dry skin or your looking to make your face a little less matte than MAC's fix plus spray would be the way to go IMO.
Brooke B.
This is my preferred setting spray right now. It doesn't dry out my face at all and I think it helps keep it hydrated under all that makeup. I also spray my blending sponge with this before I blend out foundation and I feel like it absolutely helps with wear time. The spray isn't super super fine mist but it's not large droplets, either. I never have any issues with the spray nozzle.
Iovanna V.
Reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus spray. I love both these setting sprays. When I don't have one I use the other. It makes all the makeup melt together and makes my skin look hydrated. Does not leave me looking cakes or powdery. My makeup lasts throughout the day too
Anjolaoluwa B.
This setting spray makes my face look well blended, and it made it look fresh. It keeps my makeup perfectly in place and it is very easy to apply. It doesn't take much work at all. I used to use the nyx matte setting spray because it was way cheaper but after trying this i will never go back it is completely amazing.
gisel t.
Delhi, CA
I love this setting spray so much it always my do to setting spray. It is very refreshing and moisturizing it is very good for any skin type. A little goes a long way with one spray. It is very affordable compared to other setting sprays. I always recommend this to friends ad cousins I love this won't disappoint you.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
This is good stuff! I had never used a makeup setting spray prior to this, so I can't really do a comparison, but this spray is refreshing and seems to do the trick. It's lightweight and doesn't take too long to dry as long as you spray it at least 6 inches away from your face.
Samantha A.
Ehh, its okay. But I think MOST setting sprays are just okay. I like this one to spray on my make up brushes, such as eye shadow brushes to get a foiled look on wet/dry shadows. It also helps with less fall out, but I do like it better than Urban Decay's setting sprays.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I bought the travel size (good thing I did) to try it out and I think its ok it does the job if youre indoors not doing much as in NOT sweating or being in a humid place personally. It was about 8$ at sephora but will like to try out a new one.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Ciara D.
Seattle, WA
This product gets the job done. It is a bit sticky, at first on my face, but it gets better quickly. It keeps my makeup on all night. It give me a natural/slightly shimmery finish. I would recommend this product to my friends. I actually use this on them sometimes.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Love this setting spray! Definitely comparable price to the other popular ones.. made for all skin types and no sin protection.
I use this setting spray for all over my face but also for my eye glitters and pigments- I spray a little on a eye brush and pick up glitter and sticks on so well!!
Would def recommend this product as a multi use product!! Love it!!!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry