Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY

I purchased this setting spray on a whim, as I'm a fan of MUFE's products. Easy to apply, spraying after all my makeup is complete. Spray is very lightweight, leaving my skin looking natural and matte. I would definitely buy again.
Hayley O.
Hayley O.
Burlington Ontario

This is my go to setting spray when I'm going to be running around all day or out all night. I use this right after I do my makeup and I'm set for the day. It does have a chemically taste/ smell but it goes away almost immediately.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Denver, CO

I personally think that the spray on this is awful. It doesn't come out evenly and I don't think it did that great of a job of setting my makeup. Luckily, I only purchased the sample size but that could also be why the mist is off.
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi

Love this mist and fix, reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus but this is great for us oily skin girls! The only con is that it's pretty expensive lol, it's also great to bring more pigment to your shadows when you spray your brush.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Chino, Ca

I think this setting spray was okay . I really wanted to try it out but I felt like the urban decay one made my make up last longer throughout the day . Also I felt like it sprayed funny . I don't think I would purchase this again
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

This setting spray is perfect if you don't want your makeup to budge at all. Fix any mistakes before you spray this baby on your face. I like that it doesn't have a fragrance or strong scent to it either. It's very pricey I think.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Urbandale, IA

I love this for my drier days, or when I'm using a lot of powder products. It really helps seal everything together & keep it on! I have normal skin but I'd say normal-dry could use & love it. It might be too much for oily types!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

This is my go to setting spray when I need it my make up to last me all day long and for it to control my oiliness. When I want to look dewy I go for my Mac setting spray but when I want to look flawless for interviews I use this
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

I really feel that this spray is a must for everyone who wears makeup. It definitely created a long lasting hold and wasn’t shiny on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate my skin at all. Application is super easy.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH

This is my most loved setting spray ever. I turn to this all the time and always make sure I have it in my collection. It literally keeps my makeup on all freaking day. I love the whole MUFE line and this one is my all time fave.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now