Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
Pottsville, PA

Used for some zombie make ups. Not as good as Ben Nye, but still does the trick. Ben Nye was actually cheaper though. Maybe it's where I bought it. Would recommend due to being easier to find, but Ben Nye is my preferable brand in this case.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

I have been using this for years! One bottle usually lasts about a year so yes it's one of the pricier setting sprays but it's worth it. Lasts 12+ hours, through humidity, through sweat, you name it. I'd hate to leave home without a spritz.
Alize C.
Alize C.
El Cajon, CA

Same as the elf setting spray just higher price I'd say but I think this is better for photos and moisturizing the skin and refreshing your face of makeup during the day! I would definitely buy this product again when my face isn't so oily!
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

this is one of my favorite setting sprays because it hydrates my dry skin while making my make up stay and take away any cakeiness i also like the fact that its one of the more natural setting sprays with no alcohol in it which i like a lot
Carrie Lynn P.
Carrie Lynn P.
Saint Charles, MO

It feels and smells nice, but I am not completely sure it is does anything at all. I recently purchased this at Sephora and I have not been able to tell a difference on the days I use it and the days I do not use it. I would not recommend.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cary, NC

Holy grail!!! Love this spray, it's the only one that lives up to the claim to set your makeup for more than ten hours. Doesn't have a fragrance, at least that I can tell. They have a travel size that it good to keep on your purse as well.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

Mist and fix is so nice! It's a great alternative to Mac Fix Plus if you don't support or want to buy Mac. This is great for a primer, refreshing spray, Setting spray, and to wet brushes for applying shadows/blending out liquids and creams
Kiannah R.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA

This product was a good product however ive used better. For the price I expected more from this. Its smells strongly of roses which im not a fan of the scent but some ppl are. However for me it only kept my makeup in place for half a day
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA

Definitely a staple product for me in the summer. it makes my makeup last longer in the heat and It really hydrates my skin and leaves a subtle luminous/dewy finish! Not matte nor looking too oily/shiny! Great in between finishing spray
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT

I've heard some of my friends say that they feel sticky after using this spray, but I honestly have never felt that way! This is one of my go to products that I absolutely have to have to finish my makeup!! Recommend this all the time!!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now