MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Palmer
This was okay at best. The sprayer nozzle on it isn't the best and for the price point you'd think it would be better quality. It made my makeup last a few hours, not the best one I've tried but not the worst.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Interlachen, FL
This primer was okay, but it wasn't the best. For my oily skin it just didn't work out, but for someone with drier skin I feel like this would be great. I really wanted to love this product but I just couldn't
Krysta G.
Krysta G.
Cheyenne, WY
I love all setting spray. But this makes me feel refreshed and makes my makeup look flawless. I use it throughout the day when I feel dry or if my makeup needs a pick me up. I always carry In my bag. Love it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I love this stuff. It sprays on nicely and doesn't mess up my makeup. The feel is light and you don't notice it once it dries. I have combination skin and it works fine for me. I would totally buy this again.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I've tried several brands and most of them do the job. This one too, I love that I I don't need much and my makeup stays for long time. And for me is pretty important because I'm a full coverage kind of girl.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH
Setting spray has always been a product I didn't quite think was necessary. But with this setting spray I really see a difference. It makes my make up stay so much longer. It makes it more fresh and not Cakey
Julie S.
Julie S.
I love this stuff. I have had great experiences with setting sprays, this is no different. Keeps everything where it should be, easy on, and doesn't create issues for my skin. I would totally buy this again.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
This bottle was holly grail for me and I truly enjoy the finishing in this holds my makeup on so long it leave me looking amazing and protective it's super worth for the 14 $ a bottle I would buy this again
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley, KS
This product is very good for ft skin because it contains no alcohol, so that's what drew me to it. Yes, it has a great setting power and makes more makeup last longer- I just wish it were a little cheaper.
Sammie D.
Sammie D.
Lakeville, MN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It has a natural/matte type of finish. It's amazing for a type of combination skin. My makeup last forever because of this setting spray. I highly recommend this.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray