BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
Everything created by Make Up Forever is Awesome! Of course their Mist & Fix Setting Spray would be fantastic! Keeps my make up in place, with a lovely finish! Perfect for every occasion, daily use and all!!!
Nicole B.
New Paltz , NY
I absolutely loveeee this setting spray! It keeps your makeup flawless and smudge free. I have pushed all my friends to buy this setting spray because it really works! It also helps keep you from getting oily.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
This is definitely one of the better setting sprays I’ve used. However, I’ve also used ulta brand that was pretty good. So I took away a star for the sake of you can get a pretty comparable alternative for less.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
While this setting spray smells and feels great, I honestly don’t see a difference made when it comes to the longevity of my face makeup. For the price and hype, I had better expectations for this setting spray.
Vane E.
Orlando fl
Mist and fix! A lot of people compare it to Mac I’ve never used the Mac so I’m not to sure. But this one makes a Cakey face look better. It makes my pores smaller I’m obsessed. I own a small and large bottle
Sana R.
I love MUFE’s setting spray! It has a pretty even application and my dry skin really loves it. I have consistently re-purchased it and even gotten the mini size for travel! I love it and highly recommend it!
Sara F.
Oldsmar
I know this is basically water... but I love it. This spray makes the skin look so fresh. Whether you spray it on while setting your make up or when your skin is looking oily it truly makes the skin look amazing and keeps your make up lasting.
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this on eyeshadows to make the color more dramatic, on my beauty blender to fix or blend concealer and as an all over setting mist! I don't think it extends the wear but it makes your makeup look perfect
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
Great product, does what it's meant to do. A little hard to get used to the idea of spring something on your face that looks like hairspray, I did not feel that it added any additional shimmer or stickiness.
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
It last the whole night it’s amazing how much it hold regardless how much your dancing. It’s a little pricey but then again your paying for the quality. Which in dead is amazing love it I say other should try it
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry