Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Glendive, MT

This spray has a great smell and and a great bottle for getting a good mist on your face. I however did not feel like it helped my makeup stay on longer. It is very light weight which I like. I would not recommend to others because overall it did not do it's job.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA

This Setting Spray Last All Day! I Can Fall Asleep And My Make Up Will Still Stay On. It Gives You A Natural Look! I Believe It Is Amazing For All Types Of Skin! It Really Doesn't Protect You From The Sun . I Would Recommend It To Everyone. Its An Amazing Product
Lyn B.
Lyn B.

Love this setting spray! It is my favorite setting spray that I have so far. I haven't tried the urban Decay ones yet but I want to. This is the one I always buy cause I know it works. My makeup last for hours because of this spray. I do wish the spray was finer.
Lizbeth Q.
Lizbeth Q.
Chico, CA

This setting spray makes my makeup look flawless after I apply it. If my face looks powdery or cakey I mist and it definitely fixes it. It melts all of the powder into my skin and I end up looking like I am not wearing any powder. One of the best setting sprays!
Alixx A.
Alixx A.
Tucson , Az

This is a universal non-sticking and light weight setting spray. This is a must have!!! This spray truly makes anyones makeup sweat-proof, rub resistant, while making your making look fresh for at least 12 hours. This Mist & Fix is a high recommendation for all.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

While I enjoy this product when I use it. I do not feel as though it makes a huge difference in my makeup. After applying, it takes a little while for my face to become completely dry again. However, it does grant a refreshing mist and does not irritate my skin.
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA

This is soooooo good! You can set, refresh, and prime with this spray. I think it's well worth the money and doesn't leave you feeling you have a cast over your face. It's great for all skin types although I have normal to dry skin. Totally would buy this again!
Chantel N.
Chantel N.

This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Dianna X.
Dianna X.
Grinnell, IA

I would this is an all around good product. Not amazing imo... I find myself reaching for my urban decay setting spray or my rosewater setting spray way more often, but i can't complain--it does what a setting spray should do. I wish the mist were finer though
Priya P.
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD

This makeup For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is one of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It makes your makeup last all day and I drench my face all day long. It's lightweight and it is very comfortable. I will buy it again once I finish my first one.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry