BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
sarah S.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
Love this spray works very well and does keep my makeup on all day, very refreshing mist and great for combination skin , can't tell it's even on my face just refreshing I will buy agian and have ! Would recommend
Merry R.
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
Love this Setting Spray! It's just as effective as some of the heavy duty alcohol based setting sprays I've used without the harsh ingredients. This product is good for users of all skin types, I highly recommend!
Jacky O.
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
I love how this product sets my make up really nicely! I am in love with this product and will definitely purchase it in the near future so glad I bought this, it is not that pricey it is actually very affordable
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
ive tried this a couple times and prefered my skindanavia setting spray as it didnt make me feel as oily as this product. could have also been the foundation i wore. i have to retry this to give a better review.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
One of the best setting sprays on the market. It definitely makes my makeup stay on longer and takes away the powdery finish of setting powders. Gives the skin a natural finish. Also great under makeup as well.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
ALL TIME FAVORITE. This setting spray is so good for so many uses. I use this to spray on my brush and intensify my shimmer and glitter shadows, I prime with this and also set my whole face. Incredible product!
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
This setting spray keeps my makeup fresh all day. I'm not a particular fan of the scent but I love that it actually works. It doesn't leave my skin looking extra oily or dewy either. Try it if you haven't yet!
nicole l.
nicole l.
Interlachen, FL
This primer was okay, but it wasn't the best. For my oily skin it just didn't work out, but for someone with drier skin I feel like this would be great. I really wanted to love this product but I just couldn't
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Palmer
This was okay at best. The sprayer nozzle on it isn't the best and for the price point you'd think it would be better quality. It made my makeup last a few hours, not the best one I've tried but not the worst.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH
Setting spray has always been a product I didn't quite think was necessary. But with this setting spray I really see a difference. It makes my make up stay so much longer. It makes it more fresh and not Cakey
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray