Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA

Honestly I can't tell the difference between me wearing the setting spray and me not wearing it. Lucky for me it was free with my purchase at sephora so I don't think I will be getting this again. Maybe I'm using it wrong? There aren't any directions on the bottle...
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

This setting spray is a pretty quality spray! Your makeup lasts all day but you have to spray A LOT. Also if a huge drop sprays out onto your face you can see exactly where it landed even after it dries because it leaves behind a spot that's a little bit more shiny.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ

5/5 stars for this setting spray! I can not go through my daily makeup routine without applying this at the end of it. It is light and leaves my face feeling hydrated at the end of my makeup applying process. It is affordable and makeup forever is my favorite brand!
Christal A.
Christal A.

I surprisingly liked this product. Not sure why but was skeptical. The spray comes out like a fine mist and sets your makeup perfectly. I love the dewy look I get and it smells nice too!
For the price and the longevity of the product I would buy again and recommend.
Dafranlii B.
Dafranlii B.

I like this spray a lot, it makes the makeup last all day and it is super good for my skin, I like it and it is one of my favorites.

Me gusta mucho este spray, hace que el maquillaje dure todo el dia y es super bueno para mi piel, me gusta y es uno de mis favoritos.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN

This setting spray held my face in place all day, it doesn't have a smell really, super easy to use and it helps keep me looking good through kids work and home, I've even fallen asleep with it on and woke up looking good still, I would highly recommend this product
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Edison, NJ

I got my bottle at my Sephora. I love this product it's comparable the MAC fix +. Great for spritzing your face after applying powder makeup. It helps the products melt into your skin. Also great for damping your brushes for more pigmented shadows and highlighters!
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY

I don't think this spray is good for the summer but great for the winter. In the summer it made my skin look shiny and a little too dewy. Kind of like a thin mask or shine. In the winter where my skin tends to be more dry this helps give a slight dewiness and glow.
Alex M.
Alex M.

My go-to setting spray. I recommend this over Urban Decay by far. It doesn't make my makeup water proof or what not and I'm SOOOO picky over what I use so this is nice because it doesnt have alcohol in and such. I like that it keeps my contour from fading as well.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA

This Setting Spray Last All Day! I Can Fall Asleep And My Make Up Will Still Stay On. It Gives You A Natural Look! I Believe It Is Amazing For All Types Of Skin! It Really Doesn't Protect You From The Sun . I Would Recommend It To Everyone. Its An Amazing Product
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry