Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Chantel N.
Chantel N.

This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Priya P.
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD

This makeup For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is one of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It makes your makeup last all day and I drench my face all day long. It's lightweight and it is very comfortable. I will buy it again once I finish my first one.
Dianna X.
Dianna X.
Grinnell, IA

I would this is an all around good product. Not amazing imo... I find myself reaching for my urban decay setting spray or my rosewater setting spray way more often, but i can't complain--it does what a setting spray should do. I wish the mist were finer though
Taki V.
Taki V.
Austin, TX

This is the first setting spray I used. It gives a dewy finish at first, but feels matte. It works great, but I do feel as someone with dry skin, then it dries me out a bit later in the day and need to mist my face. I would recommend this to others definitely.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kennesaw, GA

This is the only setting spray you ever need! I use this for all of my clients because it makes their makeup stay in place all day! Easy to apply, no smell. It makes everything look more natural. Definitely a good product to try. Makeup Forever does it again!
Sommer E.
Sommer E.
Utica, NY

love the product! reasonably priced, i would definitely buy this again. Left a great matte finish that kept my makeup on all day and night and very easy to use. I would definitely get this product again and i recommend to anyone who is thinking about using it
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI

Slightly more dewy than All Nighter by Urban Decay and has the same exact staying power. I love using this product to work with shadows and getting more vibrant and intense pigment payoff. I will most my brush and then dip into a shadow. Love love love this.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Oakland Gardens, NY

BEST SPRAY E V E R, makes your make up stay all day long and also gives you a fresh look. I personally have oily skin and it when I put on this product, it makes my skin look more matte and beautiful. Also comes in a nice package and the price is pretty fair
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

I really like this setting spray. I like to use this one for special occations , just spray and go very easy to use. It gives me a matte finish where I like it to be matte and brightens my highligter. its light weight and long lasting. I will purchase again.
Ricki S.
Ricki S.

I love this. It is super gentle but effective. My makeup will not budge. But you are not left feeling like another layer of skin has been added to your face. I have super dry skin. I use this for weddings. I would buy again but I love to buy the travel size.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now