Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Blaine, WA

I recently tried this setting spray when going out with friends. It helped set my makeup perfectly and didn't leave me getting greasy. It didn't feel heavy or irritate my skin. I feel that it is priced thoughtfully and worth the value. I will definitely be trying it again in the future.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Downingtown, PA

I use this almost every day and it doesn't seem to make my makeup last any longer than if I didn't use it. I feel like by the end of the day it has worn off. I got the small bottle so it was inexpensive but I wouldn't splurge to buy the bigger bottle. I would go with a different brand.
Marquis N.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY

this is a great one for anyone who is more on the dry side, it refreshes and instantly adds life to your makeup at the same time as kicking back some of the dryness that powders can give you after setting all your makeup. it is great throughout the day but also before and after makeup.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Ottawa

The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix setting spray is a nice product, but I don't reach for it as often as I do for Urban Decay or Mac's setting sprays. It does help to set makeup but I don't find it improves the longevity of my makeup significantly. I probably won't buy this product again.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Toronto

This setting spray keeps my makeup looking fresh to death all day/night it absorbs really fast and doesn't make your face look oily or shiny nor does it make it super matte either. It is a perfect balance to give you a very beautiful complexion while helping keep your face in place :)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I was given this setting spray from a friend who works at Sephora. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even use a setting spray, but I am glad she did introduce this product to me. The spray sets in less than a minute, depending on how much you spray on. I will definitely recommend this.
SashaaJacinta P.
SashaaJacinta P.
Waterloo, Ontario

I really liked this spray! It didn't leave me super glowy or super matte, it left my skin looking somewhere in the middle. It also didn't enhance the dry patches on my nose that some other sprays seem to accentuate :)
Over all its a really lovely spray but I still prefer my UD sprays!
davey mer c.
davey mer c.
Utsunomiya Shi Tokami cho 1134-1 Grind hills 305

Does the job. I have oily skin and after a long day my makeup looks pretty decent. Only downside is that it doesnt smell good . Scent goes away after a few seconds. So I just hold my breath when I spray. And the spray does not spray evenly like a mist should. but it is a good product
Shanoika G.
Shanoika G.
Rockaway Park, NY

I like this product. It is very lightweight perfect for holding your make up and you can all so refresh your makeup throughout the day. It is a lightweight formula and it does not remove your make up with continuous use during the day. You can also use it to intensify the eyeshadows.
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.

This comes on super light! I was kind of nervous about eight spraying Amy a little bit too much in my face. It has a very nice matte finish which is great for oily skin. I don't usually use Matte finishing sprays during the winter because it dries out my face but this one is perfect!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now