BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
I actually really like this high end setting spray. It is a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for. It feels so light weight on my combination type skin, and helps keep my make up on all day without budging. It kind of leaves my face with a matte finish so I really like to use this setting spray when I know I'm going out and doing a lot, like dancing or things like that, It really doesn't budge, and If i sweat, my make up doesn't! Which is a plus for me. I also like to spray my brush first then apply my high lighter, it just makes it brighter.
Justine M.
Pensacola , FL
It’s a refreshing setting mist and it’s a very easy product to use. I don’t feel like it kept my makeup in place all day long and i was surprised bc i love probably all of makeup forever products but i did not enjoy this spray. I ended up returning it. MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Daniela M.
Cleveland, TX
I am actually using this because my mom got it from her friend and she doesn't use it (so why waste it!?) - So I am not sure about the price because I haven't checked it yet.

This is my first ever finishing mist so I don't have much knowledge about this particular product. But here's some of my pros and cons about this product:

pros:
- Makes my face dewy & glowy
- Makes my face make up looks well blended
- Helps my make up stays fresh longer
- It doesn't break me out (I have insensitive skin, though :) )

cons :
- Smells chemically
- The packaging is not very good.
- The spray makes more of a big water droplets rather than a mist.

Will buy again until I found a better finishing mist !
Emma J.
I like that this setting spray doesn't contain alcohol like most setting sprays do but for me this didn't help the longevity of my makeup. I tried this product about six times and every time make makeup would wear off much faster then when I used urban decays setting spray. The formula doesn't have much of a smell and didn't irritate my sensitive skin . If you want to try this out I'd recommend getting the travel size to test it out first
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
I love almost everything MUFE, but this is not one of those things. My favorite go-to setting spray is Urban Decay's original. This setting spray by MUFE does not keep my makeup in place the way UD's does. Instead of coming out in a fine mist this comes out in heavy squirts so it leaves your face wet in certain spots and untouched in others. Your best bet is to go with Urban Decay if you are looking for a good setting spray that is going to keep your makeup looking fresh for hours and hours.
Bree F.
A very good setting spray for a light application of make up. Very solid, 5 Star. I love make up forever. One of my favorite go to brands. I love their primers and their aqua foundations and their all time famous foundations. I love their paints also. I just love this brand. I can’t brag any more at how amazing this brand is and the setting spray works like a charm. Defiantly a holy grail. I purchase mine at Sephora. :) Give it a try. You won’t regret it. I highly recommend it to all types of skin. :)
Naomi A.
Bradenton, FL
Honestly one of the best setting sprays ever. It does feel a bit sticky after spraying it so I feel like it would also be good for priming and helping the foundation stick. Only thing is it sprays out way too much water.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
This stuff is amazing. I don't have anything negative to say about it. The sprayer is very nice and produces a fine mist that coats your face nicely, the droplets aren't too big. It doesn't mattify, so pass on this if that's what you're looking for. But it does extend the life of your makeup and takes away that powdery look from the skin. It's also great if you've applied too much concealer or foundation. Spritz your beauty sponge with this and it will hydrate the skin and remove the excess. I would say this is better for those who have normal to dry skin. It doesn't increase or add to the oils on the face, it just doesn't too much for oil control, but that doesn't bother me.
Kari T.
This is a good setting spray, and my first. I love that it doesn't have alcohol or other common irritants in it, which is a big plus for me as I can't use products that contain them. It keeps my makeup looking flawless like I just put it on for 12+ hours and even stops my mascara from flaking when it gets dry in the tube. It slightly hydrates my skin too and adds a very slight dewiness to matte foundation, which I like. I'd definitely purchase it again. I first tried a sample, then I bought the smaller size, but next time I buy it I'm going straight for the bigger bottle.
Kenni C.
I was expecting a lot from this makeup setting spray but wasn't too impressed. Do I feel like my makeup stayed in place, yes but honestly not much better than it does without it. In terms of my foundation and powder I think it maybe helped it last a little longer but I was a little disappointed that it still didn't really help from keeping my eyeshadow and mascara fall a little below my eyes. I don't know if I would invest in this again.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry