Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA

Definitely a staple product for me in the summer. it makes my makeup last longer in the heat and It really hydrates my skin and leaves a subtle luminous/dewy finish! Not matte nor looking too oily/shiny! Great in between finishing spray
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, Ma

This holds my makeup so well! It lasts for hours and hours. My skin looks so smooth and there is no weird feeling at all. This even holds up in humid weather which I love and keeps me hydrated in the brisk wind. Definitely a must have!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Palmdale , CA

I like this product for what it is supposed to do. It does set your makeup and take away the powder look. It is nice but I like others more than this one. I would test it out yourself to see if it is something you are starting to use.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD

This is by far my favorite setting spray...I even like it better than Urban Decay, which is generally the go-to setting spray. This keeps my makeup from budging, and I also like to spray a shadow brush with it to pack on more pigment
samaira m.
samaira m.
Selma, Ca

Love this setting spray it works so good . It makes my makeup last all day and I have oily skin . I highly recommend it for anyone with oily skin. Don't be afraid to give it a try you will end up loving it . The smell is great also !
Tema E.
Tema E.

a good duape for mac's fix plus, but if I am going to pay the price then why not just get the better one. Not that impressed, doesn't help the make up last any longer, it does dry quickly though. I would recommend fix plus over this
Sara S.
Sara S.

makeup forever always makes a good solid product. this spray is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. it dries quickly and sets the overall makeup very cleanly. i highly recommend this product. i will continue to carry it in my kit.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

I love this product! It sets my face wonderfully and makes my makeup really smooth. It also is a wonderful primer if you have nothing else to use. I love how this product doesn't have an awful smell either. MUF is a wonderful brand!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville , FL

I love the formula but I have to say the mist is not as fine as I would like it to be. Sometimes I feel like its hairspray being spritzed on my face. I have gotten creative so I can make it work but I would rather have a finer mist.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY

I purchased this setting spray on a whim, as I'm a fan of MUFE's products. Easy to apply, spraying after all my makeup is complete. Spray is very lightweight, leaving my skin looking natural and matte. I would definitely buy again.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now