BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Patricia F.
I do love this product. If you are willing to splurge a little and want to try a new setting spray I would say pick this up. It melts all your powders into your skin and gives you a natural finish.
Britnee N.
Destin, FL
One of the best setting sprays I have used, I highly recommended this setting spray. I have a hard time finding one that works well for me and this one is one of my favorites
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I use this everyday . It's the best setting spray I've used . It really does keep my makeup in place all day . It really hydrates my skin and I use it sometimes with no makeup at all because it really is good for your skin and makes your skin look flawless
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this from Sephora, it was a bit pricy. It doesn’t really have a smell, which is good. It made my face feel really dewy so, I won’t be purchasing it again. There are other setting sprays that work way better that you can get for cheaper.
Brook D.
This is an amazing spray especially for a price. The price is very affordable for the quality it gives me. I love this spray and is great for my setting spray. I do use a more high end one but this works great too.
Nicole H.
This is an awesome setting spray! Unlike UD All Nighter, this stuff doesn't dry me out. I have dry/combo skin, this stuff kept makeup on without drying and tightening my skin. Good stuff!:)
Rosie B.
This spray left a great finish and makeup stayed put all day. It also didn’t clog my pores or cause any breakouts. Matte finish, relatively lightweight, and good for daily use. Would recommend to someone looking for a good everyday product.
Crystal H.
Vancouver , WA
I really do love this problem. I last just about all day long. I sweat a lot due to medication I take and for me towards the end of the day I have to put a little bit of powder on then I spray this over it and I’m good to go. If you don’t have the same problem as me I think you’ll love it.
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
I love setting my face with this spray! It feels so refreshing and does not feel heavy. My make up feels light and stays put until I choose to remove it with a makeup wipe. This bottle lasts awhile and I probably use 2-3 sprays per day!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Fabulous setting spray. I use this setting spray for my costume makeup. It holds well. It doesn’t smell. It doesn’t irritAte. It gets the job done. It is pricey and there are cheaper alternatives but i recommend keeping a bottle in hand.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry