BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This product does exactly what it says it will do. It locks your makeup in place for hours. It is a little too heavy for me and I prefer a lighter coverage, but if I'm going somewhere special I can use this to make sure my face doesn't melt off by the end of the night.
Anna H.
Bellevue, WA
I tried this after reading the reviews. I would say this product works pretty well. At first, I was hesitant about using a fixed setting spray because I have oily skin so didn't really see the purpose of using a setting spray. However, this changed my mind!
Sophia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good setting spray. Although really pricey, i think it lasts a long time and really helps set all the makeup. It makes my makeup stay in place all day, and nothing ever even moves a tiny bit. I would 100% buy it again, even though it is a bit expensive.
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA
I really love this setting spray, definitely a 5-star product but it's too expensive for daily use which is how often I like to use my setting sprays. It's not a miracle worker but it does extend the life of my foundation and unlike many setting sprays does not contain any alcohol. I use 3 acne medications and 1 melasma medication (all very drying), this setting spray makes my skin look and feel hydrated.
Kim S.
Less than impressed with this one. I got it as a free sample and currently already use the Urban Decay setting spray. There wasn't anything too terrible about it except that it just didn't do as good a job as the UD one at keeping everything smudge-free.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this setting spray and it has served wonders for setting my makeup for long periods of time. This is my go-to during the summer time specially when I want to get that fresh dewy look. You will not go wrong with this setting spray so please pick it up today
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
tried this product on a whim as the ones at ulta are very expensive. It works pretty well. Without this spray my make up looks matte for like 2 hours then because shiny as heck like literally so greasy it looks like someone rubbed chicken grease on me lol. But I tried this with the elf setting powder and it went well. I placed the setting powder on after putting on my make up then sealed it with the spray. It decreased my shine immensely. it was a heat wave here and even after 6 hours in the 90 plus degree and extreme humidity my face still looked great.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this mist setting spray, i normally get oily around my t-zone area and no matter how much setting powder i apply it always gets oily and this setting spray helps with the oils. I applied it before a wedding and for about 6 hours my makeup looked flawless. The foundation did crease into my smile lines but thats ok my smile lines always have foundation creasing.
Laxmi D.
Newtown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in my makeup bag.
I absolutely LOVE this- I can't say one bad thing.
It's so light weight and gives you the perfect natural look. Unlike other setting sprays, this doesn't dry matte or dewy.
It looks like you don't even have a setting spray on.
Sephora has little bottles of this for $12 so I would say buy the small bottle and go from there.
Shana W.
Brooklyn, New York
Great product for daily use. I generally use this spray before and after makeup application. I'm am happy with it that it does not leave splotchy spots after spraying onto my makeup application. Non sticky.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry