Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alixx A.
Alixx A.
Tucson, AZ

This is a universal non-sticking and light weight setting spray. This is a must have!!! This spray truly makes anyones makeup sweat-proof, rub resistant, while making your making look fresh for at least 12 hours. This Mist & Fix is a high recommendation for all.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

While I enjoy this product when I use it. I do not feel as though it makes a huge difference in my makeup. After applying, it takes a little while for my face to become completely dry again. However, it does grant a refreshing mist and does not irritate my skin.
Lizbeth Q.
Lizbeth Q.
Chico, CA

This setting spray makes my makeup look flawless after I apply it. If my face looks powdery or cakey I mist and it definitely fixes it. It melts all of the powder into my skin and I end up looking like I am not wearing any powder. One of the best setting sprays!
Carlos M.
Carlos M.
Maryland

This is great setting spray especially if you are looking for hydration and finishing spray. I love how nice the spritzer is. This works well with my combination skin, I 10/10 recommend this if anyone is looking for an affordable setting spray that is effective.
Chantel N.
Chantel N.

This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Weronika K.
Weronika K.

I am oily so I was a little scared to use this setting spray but I've tried it and it looks AMAZING. I'm super happy with it, it makes my makeup stay all day long and it doesn't make you cakey. I don't like the smell though, but I would definitely but it again.
Priya P.
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD

This makeup For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is one of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It makes your makeup last all day and I drench my face all day long. It's lightweight and it is very comfortable. I will buy it again once I finish my first one.
Taki V.
Taki V.
Austin, TX

This is the first setting spray I used. It gives a dewy finish at first, but feels matte. It works great, but I do feel as someone with dry skin, then it dries me out a bit later in the day and need to mist my face. I would recommend this to others definitely.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kennesaw, GA

This is the only setting spray you ever need! I use this for all of my clients because it makes their makeup stay in place all day! Easy to apply, no smell. It makes everything look more natural. Definitely a good product to try. Makeup Forever does it again!
Sommer E.
Sommer E.
Utica, NY

love the product! reasonably priced, i would definitely buy this again. Left a great matte finish that kept my makeup on all day and night and very easy to use. I would definitely get this product again and i recommend to anyone who is thinking about using it
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now