MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Winneconne, WI
Perfect. I love this product and highly recommend it to any one that has oily skin. It doesnt make your face appear oily and it smells like nothing actually. I bought a bottle from sephora and I would buy it again.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
The makeup forever must and fix spray is pretty great. It's very lightweight and it keeps your makeup on all day. It doesn't have an amazing smell but it is very easy to apply. I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
Love this spray works very well and does keep my makeup on all day, very refreshing mist and great for combination skin , can't tell it's even on my face just refreshing I will buy agian and have ! Would recommend
Merry R.
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
Love this Setting Spray! It's just as effective as some of the heavy duty alcohol based setting sprays I've used without the harsh ingredients. This product is good for users of all skin types, I highly recommend!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I've been using this product for about 2 weeks and it works well so far. I have oily skin which sometimes causes my makeup to transfer. This spray helps to keep everything in the correct place and resist smudging.
Jacky O.
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
I love how this product sets my make up really nicely! I am in love with this product and will definitely purchase it in the near future so glad I bought this, it is not that pricey it is actually very affordable
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
ive tried this a couple times and prefered my skindanavia setting spray as it didnt make me feel as oily as this product. could have also been the foundation i wore. i have to retry this to give a better review.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
One of the best setting sprays on the market. It definitely makes my makeup stay on longer and takes away the powdery finish of setting powders. Gives the skin a natural finish. Also great under makeup as well.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
ALL TIME FAVORITE. This setting spray is so good for so many uses. I use this to spray on my brush and intensify my shimmer and glitter shadows, I prime with this and also set my whole face. Incredible product!
nicole l.
nicole l.
Interlachen, FL
This primer was okay, but it wasn't the best. For my oily skin it just didn't work out, but for someone with drier skin I feel like this would be great. I really wanted to love this product but I just couldn't
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray