Add a Photo

Reviews (2065)
Photos (46)
jinous d.
jinous d.

I've been using this for a few months now. I have mixed feelings about this. The scent is excellent. The spray covers well. The price is high but so far it's not even half way empty so I guess it's relatively ok. I have noticed that this setting spray doesn't work well with luminizing foundations.
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really like this setting spray. It seems to moisturize my face well. However it does have a slight smell.. almost like a rose smell (I could do without the smell to be honest) but all in all it works well for my sensitive skin and setting my makeup. #setyourmakeup 😉 #rosesmell 🤔 #sensitiveskin 😊
Mia l.
Mia l.
Birmingham

MAKE UP FOR EVER is a great brand, I mostly use their products for sfx makeup but when I'm doing natural looks I tend to use this setting spray to keep all my makup on throughout the day, even when it rains it doesn't make my makeup run down my face, and that's what I love most about this product.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL

This is a beautiful setting spray. I like this for days when I'm only going to be out for a few hours. It sets my makeup well but I noticed that I get really shiny and oily after 4 (ish) hours. Maybe this setting spray would be better for people with dry skin but I personally would not repurchase.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA

i bought this product without knowing if it was going to be good or not. I am so happy i bought it! i just love how it locks everything in place. after you spray it on your face it actually feels refreshing (reminds me of the mario badescu setting spray). I would recommend this product to anyone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL

Go buy this Now ! It works this is all you need to know is that it works. Your face will feel amazing and if you want your make-up to last all the night go get this now I mean it ! I mean yeah sure it is up there in price but it is well worth the price man ! I wish they could sell this in packs !
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA

This worked really well for me when I needed to set my makeup for a recent wedding. It kept everything in place without making it feel stiff or dry. I only gave it four stars because it seems a bit expensive for the size, but it definitely does the job and I would recommend it for special events!
Regina S.
Regina S.
Euclid, OH

What is makeup without finishing spray? It would be like chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips...just awful. This mist and fix setting spray does just that set your makeup. This product does not smudge, not tacky to the touch, make your makeup last and look flawless.Would recommend.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mount Juliet , TN

Makeup forever mist & fix is one of my favorite setting sprays ever. If I set my makeup with this it will last all day and all night. What I really like is when I use a face powder to set my foundation then use this after it takes away the powdery look and leaves my skin looking fresh and dewy.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Woodside, NY

I love this setting spray. After trying out what seems like endless setting sprays, I have finally stuck with this one! It is tough for my to find cosmetics that agree with my dry skin, but this one does the trick! It hydrates (no alcohol) and leaves my skin looking dewy. Makeup lasts all day.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now