Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Ayala L.
Ayala L.
Bronx, NY

The key to getting this foundation to work is preparing the skin. This is true of most foundations but especially true of thicker formulas that are matte. In all of Charlotte's makeovers, she starts with Magic Cream and Wonderglow, and then applies her foundation. She doesn't put the foundation on the skin without moisturizing first. This foundation looks great if you use all her products together, or even if you only use Magic Cream and then follow with foundation. The cream makes the skin look healthy and gives it a subtle glow, and it helps the foundation last all day. Magic Cream is expensive, but if you're having trouble with the foundation, perhaps it's worth trying the two products together before giving up or saying the foundation doesn't work. It does. T
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

I can't recommend this product. I used to love the old formula of this product. The new formula, unfortunately, has been terrible for me. I don't feel like the product improves my makeup's longevity or performance (I've tried it under makeup, over make up, and both). This product also makes makeup sink into my pores. There were days when I would look in the mirror at work and feel embarrassed about how my skin looked. I have a feeling it would work better if the spray was finer - this product has the same spray that you would find in a bottle of windex (MAC's Fix+ has a much finer spray, for reference). The way my makeup started to look after using this got so bad that I can't use it at all. It just makes things look worse, which is such a disappointment.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I'm a huge fan of Makeup Forever, and when I purchased this on a whim after advice from an associate that it was better than Fix Plus, I may have gone into it with expectations too high. It is not Fix Plus, and it is not incredibly mattifying. If either of those things are very important to you, I've got much better recommendations. It's the very definition of 'a setting spray's a setting spray,' and for that, I couldn't justify the price again. I will say that I really like to use it instead of water or my matte spray on my brush before applying my eyeshadow. You get very true color, and because it isn't matte, your shimmers won't get clumpy or weird. That said, you can achieve a similar effect with good ol' H2O. Like I said, wouldn't recommend.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL

I have extremely oily skin, like EXTREMELY oily. I would put on my makeup in the morning and by the time I get to work (2 hrs later), my face was so oily you could fry an egg on it!!! I couldnt stand it and it was so bad that I just decided to stop wearing makeup alltogether. I did my research and read many reviews and decided to try the mist & fix. I thought nothing would be able to conquer my horrible oil prone skin but MUFE Mist & Fix did! I don't even have to touch up my makeup once during the day (unless I want to)! It gives my face a nice natural look between dewy and matte, which is perfect for me. This stuff really works for me and I am so happy that I decided to try it out.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Miami

I really feel that this spray is a must for everyone who wears makeup. It definitely created a long lasting hold and wasn’t shiny on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate my skin at all. Application is super easy. When I sprayed it definitely went on as a light mist and it had a lovely smell on the initial spritz which after a few seconds there was no scent at all, which is great. It is not sticky and its light weight. It didn’t feel like there was anything on my face and my makeup was still bold and vibrant at the end of the day. I would totally recommend this spray for everyone! I’m very impressed and pleased with this product and I totally recommend it.
Richa W.
Richa W.
Perris, CA

I like this spray. It's more of a finishing spray. Brinkgs the look together like fix+. Gets rid of any dry spots and makes everything look even. I wouldn't say its like Urban Decay's setting spray. I would buy again as a replacement to fix+ I feel it makes my makeup look better. Gives me and even glow. However it doesn't do much for the wear of my makeup. I'm more on the oily side and while my makeup looks really good and even the first few hrs, I feel like this leaves me looking a little too shiny halfway through the day. Even with foundations like double wear. Probably best to use this during winter months when skin needs the moisture.
Mahrukh S.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA

This setting spray is probably one of the best I've purchased. I spray it on my face around 5AM before work and my make up looks just as good around 8PM as it did when I put it on in the morning. I work in a restaurant so I face a ton of different temperatures. I'll be perfectly honest and say that my make up does require a tiny bit of touch up in the eye department but skin-wise it could stand up to another few hours of a night out. It doesn't dry out my foundation like the UD all nighter spray would so that's a definite plus. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend it.
Kristen I.
Kristen I.
Hitchcock, TX

I bought the small bottle of this at sephora and it isn't too expensive but I would have to say that it's not the best setting spray out there and I bet you can find something better for the same price if not cheaper. I haven't used it much but when I did it kind of seem like it kept my makeup looking good for most of the day and sometimes I would wake up and my makeup would still look good but the bottle is cheesy and instead of getting a mist, you get huge wet drops randomly spread across your face. I probably would not buy it again. It is still a good product but I think there are better options
Yes G.
Yes G.

Not a huge fan. Idk if I'm not using it correctly but how can someone mess up on using this? I bought it because of the claim it would build a rub resistant barrier. Well my foundation ended up all over my shirt collar. I put my makeup on set it with this spray. Did some chores around the house before I headed to work then put my shirt on. So I made sure my face was completely dry before I put shirt on and foundation still ended up all over my collar. For the price I would hope it was true to its claims. My makeup didn't fade away but I did have all the rub off which I was not happy about.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now