BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #11 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jazi C.
California City
Absolutely love this product one of my all time fav! #makeupfoever #loveit I always use this when I want my makeup to stay on all day especially when I know I'm going to go out and want to look my all time best!
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
 I've gone through so many setting sprays and this has to be my favorite! I always purchase the travel size bc 1 or 2 sprays is all I need to cover my face! I especially like this setting spray during the summer bc I get more oily in the heat and this helps to keep my foundation matte and keep the oil at bay! I can go 4-5 hours without a blotting sheet which is a miracle! I highly recommend this product!
Irene K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this spray as a toner also.  It smells little acidic smell but definitely my foundation lasts longer than usual.  I have oily skin so my foundation is always all gone after lunch time.  Only down thing is the container is little cheap so the sprayer cover cracks really soon, before I use 1/3 of the product.  :(
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this at my friends and fell in love. It was such a great primer and made my makeup stay on so well. It also made my makeup look flawless. I couldn't believe how great this was. Usually by the end of the day my makeup is wiped off in spots. But after setting my face with this it stayed on all day even on my nose after blowing it numerous times. This is by far the best setting spray I have tried!!!
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that everyone use this one out to finish the make up and personally I really like the smell and it works really good I miss is the one of the best rated make up spray so I really loved it.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray works great. I just switched to it from using a different brand and I love it. It sprays nice and evenly and feels lightweight. My makeup lasted all day and looked great. I will continue to repurchase and do recommend to others.
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
got this as a delux sample from sephora and yes it does set my makeup well but i only really use it sometimes because I found one i like better that has skin nourishing properties and gives me a better glow.
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. Before setting sprays became a big thing I was devastated I couldn't use Urban Decay's All Nighter(I'm allergic.) This setting spray was one of the only options out free of my allergen. The mist on this is super powerful, it doesn't have a strong smell, and makes makeup last long.
Heather M.
Tacoma
I bought this product after seeing a YouTube beauty guru try this product and recommended it. It did help my makeup to stay in place but I had to do two coats over my face! It didn’t feel my face feeling sticky. I would recommend this product if you’re looking for a lightweight setting spray. I would purchase again!
Rosie O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now, and I can say I'm loving it. I have been using urban decays chill setting spray for a couple of years now, but I must say I definitely love this one more. I feel like it makes my makeup look more beautiful after and less powdery looking :) you must try this product !
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry