Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Arushi S.
Arushi S.

I'm on my second little bottle. Can't finish my makeup without it! I used to use the UD All nighter then switched to this when they had a shortage recently. Makes cakey foundation look more natural and glowy. The look made me feel kind of uncertain at first, but give it 15 minutes to settle in and then my makeup looks much more soft and unified. adds a lot of shine to the skin, so those who don't like that look should stay away from this. Feels slightly sticky at first though, but that feeling goes away. However I don't like the way it sprays, the spray could be finer and mist-like for a more even coverage.
Yes G.
Yes G.

Not a huge fan. Idk if I'm not using it correctly but how can someone mess up on using this? I bought it because of the claim it would build a rub resistant barrier. Well my foundation ended up all over my shirt collar. I put my makeup on set it with this spray. Did some chores around the house before I headed to work then put my shirt on. So I made sure my face was completely dry before I put shirt on and foundation still ended up all over my collar. For the price I would hope it was true to its claims. My makeup didn't fade away but I did have all the rub off which I was not happy about.
Kartofka T.
Kartofka T.

This is a good setting spray, and my first. I love that it doesn't have alcohol or other common irritants in it, which is a big plus for me as I can't use products that contain them. It keeps my makeup looking flawless like I just put it on for 12+ hours and even stops my mascara from flaking when it gets dry in the tube. It slightly hydrates my skin too and adds a very slight dewiness to matte foundation, which I like. I'd definitely purchase it again. I first tried a sample, then I bought the smaller size, but next time I buy it I'm going straight for the bigger bottle.
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA

This is by far the best setting spray I've ever tried. I use it before foundation and also as a setting spray. The first time I used it was when my face didn't have primer and it was oily, so I borrowed my sis MUFE spray and spritzed it on my face. It absorbed all the oil and I was completely matte! I went and bought it and now I use it everyday. I even play 18 holes of golf in 95 degree weather and my makeup looks flawless. No oil at all and I have combo oily skin. I've used it for 3 days and so far, no breakouts, so that's a plus!
Adancia S.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY

This setting spray is pretty good. It does help your makeup to last all day. I don't think it hydrates your skin as well as MAC's fix plus spray. Claims to be "rub-resistant" but my makeup still transfers with this. I have combination/oily skin and I use this during the winter as my skin is a little bit drier during those months. It's a great setting spray and I'd recommend it for that. If you have really dry skin or your looking to make your face a little less matte than MAC's fix plus spray would be the way to go IMO.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA

I recently bought this setting spray because a Sephora worker said it would be good for my dry skin. I have tried quite a few setting sprays but I feel like this one has been the best one so far. I can see that it does help with my dry flakes on my face after I put my makeup on. And it does help set my makeup pretty well. There are prob better setting sprays out there that set your makeup better than this one but would most likely dry your face out as well. So far this is the best one for my needs that I have found.
Nikky P.
Nikky P.
Henderson, NV

YAS! This is a must have for your kit. So many uses. I love to use this to enhance the look of my shimmer eye shadows. It's crazy what this can do to the pigment of your shadows without making them look cakey.  I also love to spray this on the high points of my face and apply my highlight while it is still damp to really amp it up. Despite those 2 amazing uses.. I love using this for its actual purpose, a setting spray. It makes me look fresh and devy in the best way possible. I'll repurchase this again and again.
Kara N.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH

I love almost everything MUFE, but this is not one of those things. My favorite go-to setting spray is Urban Decay's original. This setting spray by MUFE does not keep my makeup in place the way UD's does. Instead of coming out in a fine mist this comes out in heavy squirts so it leaves your face wet in certain spots and untouched in others. Your best bet is to go with Urban Decay if you are looking for a good setting spray that is going to keep your makeup looking fresh for hours and hours.
brittany p.
brittany p.

First of all this stuff WORKS. The spray outcome is even the feel is smooth and it gives a dewy look not a greasy one and it made my make up last way longer. No other setting spray doesn't compare to this. I had on afterglow cosmetics face powder foundation ,total cover, under eye concealer and blush. ( first photo indoor lighting, second photo flash, third photo natural lighting)This spray kept my make up in place all day at work and then some.5 am +. That's pretty amazing.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS

Pleased with my Purchase
I bought this after being severely disappointed by the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray, and I much prefer this one to UD. My face still gets shiny after 8 hours, but I'd say there's probably a 50% reduction in shine when I use this spray. My skin feels matte immediately after the spray has dried, which is much different than what I've experienced with other setting sprays. I have combination skin, but this doesn't make my skin feel too dry.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry