BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite but I’ve chosen it over plenty of other brands. I would compare it to MACs Prep + Prime. Doesn’t set with a particular finish (not matte, not radiant), gets rid of looking overly powdered. As far as longevity...you must spray it BEFORE your actual primer/foundation and at the END as well.
Amy J.
I purchased this product this summer after a consultant at Sephora recommended it. It has a good lite scent and works good. I normally spray it in and then dab it with a beauty blender. I still love the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray but this would be my 2nd choice if I couldn't find the UD one.
Jessika S.
I've tried many other similar ones, they either made me break out or did not do anything. So glad I made the purchase, it makes my makeup lasts for at least 5-6 hours in Honolulu weather, and even without touchup it looked ok at the end of the day. One and half spray was enough to cover the whole face. Will definitely repurchase.
Rose A.
Leola, PA
The face mist is very nice. The mist keeps my makeup fresh compared to other brands. I have combination skin and get oily in my T zone, this mist helps keep my makeup longer. The product is worth the price and is good quality. This was my first time purchasing this product and will buy it again.
Sayaa B.
I really loved this spray however it’s pretty pricy when I can get something just as good (if not better) for $26 that’s the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ , however this was a good spray it helped my makeup last really long and look matte and good. I liked the refreshing feel and the way it made my skin feel!
Dominique M.
cheektowaga
I love this stuff so much i use it all the time and i love to use it to wet my eye shadow brushes to make the shadow colors look more pigmented! It keeps the makeup on nice after hours my makeup does break up a bit but i also touch my face a lot but i really recommend this setting spray! it’s multiuse!
Jha V.
This is probably one of the best kept secrets. It's like the more durable cousin of the MAC Fix +. Smell is not the best, but it goes away after a few seconds. But let me tell you that in terms of wear,this baby takes the cake. It does increase longevity of wear as well as take away that powdery look for makeup application. Also very useful for any bodypainting/facepainting for Halloween or any costume looks. It is a good alternative to water when mixing with hydro colors. It makes the paint stay on longer. Also great for adhering fine glitter onto the face and body. Seriously give this a try!
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
I bought a trial sized version of this and will be returning. The product itself might be okay but the spray (it's certainly not a mist) is so strong it just soaks your skin with a stream of liquid and wrecks your makeup. Would not repurchase, the bottle should be better at this price point.
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
This is a good product. I don't feel like it beats UD All Nighter spray but I don't think it claims to be that type of a product either. It is more to prep the skin for makeup application and melt powder products into the skin. It does a great job at making the powder become one with my skin. I also love to use this product like I would MAC Fix Plus. I spray it on my brush after I've dipped into an eyeshadow and it transforms it into a beautiful foiled looking shadow. I love Make Up For Ever as a brand, they rarely dissappoint me. Another product I will repurchase time and time again.
Jeanne L.
This a pretty good Setting Spray. It locks in my makeup and ensures that it stays put all day. The only issue I have with it is that the spray bottle is super intense and almost assaults your face so you have to spray it pretty far from your face. Other than that it’s really good!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry