Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Maria N.
Maria N.
Miami

I really feel that this spray is a must for everyone who wears makeup. It definitely created a long lasting hold and wasn’t shiny on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate my skin at all. Application is super easy. When I sprayed it definitely went on as a light mist and it had a lovely smell on the initial spritz which after a few seconds there was no scent at all, which is great. It is not sticky and its light weight. It didn’t feel like there was anything on my face and my makeup was still bold and vibrant at the end of the day. I would totally recommend this spray for everyone! I’m very impressed and pleased with this product and I totally recommend it.
Mahrukh S.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA

This setting spray is probably one of the best I've purchased. I spray it on my face around 5AM before work and my make up looks just as good around 8PM as it did when I put it on in the morning. I work in a restaurant so I face a ton of different temperatures. I'll be perfectly honest and say that my make up does require a tiny bit of touch up in the eye department but skin-wise it could stand up to another few hours of a night out. It doesn't dry out my foundation like the UD all nighter spray would so that's a definite plus. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend it.
Yes G.
Yes G.

Not a huge fan. Idk if I'm not using it correctly but how can someone mess up on using this? I bought it because of the claim it would build a rub resistant barrier. Well my foundation ended up all over my shirt collar. I put my makeup on set it with this spray. Did some chores around the house before I headed to work then put my shirt on. So I made sure my face was completely dry before I put shirt on and foundation still ended up all over my collar. For the price I would hope it was true to its claims. My makeup didn't fade away but I did have all the rub off which I was not happy about.
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA

This is by far the best setting spray I've ever tried. I use it before foundation and also as a setting spray. The first time I used it was when my face didn't have primer and it was oily, so I borrowed my sis MUFE spray and spritzed it on my face. It absorbed all the oil and I was completely matte! I went and bought it and now I use it everyday. I even play 18 holes of golf in 95 degree weather and my makeup looks flawless. No oil at all and I have combo oily skin. I've used it for 3 days and so far, no breakouts, so that's a plus!
Kayathri R.
Kayathri R.
Montreal, Quebec

Love this setting spray and the finish it gives. It acts as an actual setting spray and reduces the 'cakey-ness' on your face. Great when you have special occasions and want your makeup to last long. I bought the travel size at first after seeing Jaclyn Hill's review on it. I have dry skin and i feel like this product refreshes and hydrates my skin at the same time.
Only downside was the mist pump..sometimes it releases too much and can spray hard onto your face. Therefore always keep it a hand away before spraying on your face.
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Valrico, Fl

It's okay. I love how it comes in a travel size and the price isn't too bad. The travel size will last you about 3 months if you use it everyday. The only thing I don't like is that it makes my face shiny after I spray it on, it looks shiny but doesn't feel shiny. I don't think it helps that much for keeping my face matte and when you have oily skin after about 5 hours when your face is super oily the makeup comes off very easily when you touch your face. It isn't fragrance free, but I think it smells really good.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have been skeptical about setting sprays for years, for no real reason. I picked this up in the checkout line at Sephora in a sample size prior to a recent trip to Florida. I wanted to see if it would actually help preserve my makeup if I was out and about in the heat all day, and it worked extraordinarily well! My makeup looked great, even at the end of a long day, and in places like my chin or around my nose where I sometimes notice that it's moved or wiped away I didn't have those issues. Great product!
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Hamilton, ON

After not being able to get my hands on my go-to setting spray, I picked this up as the next best option. I'm happy to say that I'm impressed! You can definitely tell the difference between only setting your make up with powder versus wearing powder AND finishing with Mist & Fix. My only complaint would be at times it does not spray evenly- what I mean by that is for the most part it is a mist, however at times I will have to dab off amalgamated sections that look as though I was rained on.
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI

Moisture!!!! Hands-down the most moisturizing setting spray in the market it locks in Meister into the skin for 40% more hydration. It does that your make up and at the same time but I really feel like it is a hydrating setting spray and really just missed everything together which helps prevent your foundation from watching up. I do have a command you try other brands if you have very oily skin but I really love the finish that the make up forever setting spray for gives you.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Canandaigua, NY

Makeup Forever Mist and Fix setting spray is definitely my favorite setting spray, even more than Urband Decay Chill makeup setting spray. It is by far the best I have ever tried, in my opinion. I think my last bottle got knocked over into my bathroom trash though, and I am so sad I can't find it and haven't had a chance to repurchase yet. As soon as I can, I will definitely be repurchasing this spray, it's hands down the best setting spray there is.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now