BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Amy J.
I purchased this product this summer after a consultant at Sephora recommended it. It has a good lite scent and works good. I normally spray it in and then dab it with a beauty blender. I still love the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray but this would be my 2nd choice if I couldn't find the UD one.
ang f.
have not used this product but have heard truly wonderful things, a little pricey for me, as i am a college student, and still currently enrolled in high school, but would love to add to my collection, have only heard wonderful things and think this product is totally effective and would recommend
Rose A.
Leola, PA
The face mist is very nice. The mist keeps my makeup fresh compared to other brands. I have combination skin and get oily in my T zone, this mist helps keep my makeup longer. The product is worth the price and is good quality. This was my first time purchasing this product and will buy it again.
Jha V.
This is probably one of the best kept secrets. It's like the more durable cousin of the MAC Fix +. Smell is not the best, but it goes away after a few seconds. But let me tell you that in terms of wear,this baby takes the cake. It does increase longevity of wear as well as take away that powdery look for makeup application. Also very useful for any bodypainting/facepainting for Halloween or any costume looks. It is a good alternative to water when mixing with hydro colors. It makes the paint stay on longer. Also great for adhering fine glitter onto the face and body. Seriously give this a try!
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
I bought a trial sized version of this and will be returning. The product itself might be okay but the spray (it's certainly not a mist) is so strong it just soaks your skin with a stream of liquid and wrecks your makeup. Would not repurchase, the bottle should be better at this price point.
Crystal H.
Vancouver , WA
I really do love this problem. I last just about all day long. I sweat a lot due to medication I take and for me towards the end of the day I have to put a little bit of powder on then I spray this over it and I’m good to go. If you don’t have the same problem as me I think you’ll love it.
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
This is the only setting spray that actually works. This is a million times better than Urbay Decay. I spray it on before I head to class (9:30) and my makeup still looks great by the time I get home (7:00). I drown my face in it before I go out and my makeup is still in one piece by 1 am.
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
The scent is pleasant and the spray disperses product across my whole face with one pump. The product definitely set my makeup and holds up to extreme conditions. It doesn’t leave me feeling tight to matte and give a natural luminosity and I have to touch up oily areas throughout the day.
Amanda W.
The best! This setting spray has the best spray nozzle on it compared to any other. It keeps my makeup looking good all day, and it also contains more product than the urban decay setting spray so it’s a bit of a better deal, and just as good! I have repurchased this several times now.
Suzanne W.
It's okay... scent is a little strong for my sensitive skin. Not sure it increases the staying power of my foundation any and I often wonder if it is drying my skin out. I mainly use this in a pinch to soften the look of finishing powder. Better than some but not my toop choice.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry