Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kayathri R.
Kayathri R.
Montreal, Quebec

Love this setting spray and the finish it gives. It acts as an actual setting spray and reduces the 'cakey-ness' on your face. Great when you have special occasions and want your makeup to last long. I bought the travel size at first after seeing Jaclyn Hill's review on it. I have dry skin and i feel like this product refreshes and hydrates my skin at the same time.
Only downside was the mist pump..sometimes it releases too much and can spray hard onto your face. Therefore always keep it a hand away before spraying on your face.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Tauragė

How can you feel negative about Makeup Forever?❤ I love it, but I don't use this spray all the time. It's funny but I usually use this only to make my clients sure that the makeup will stay longer on their faces 😄 I'm not really sure if it helps makeup to stay longer, because the most important thing is to fix everything with powdery products. But clients are accualy happy when I use it and it's fun. The most important thing is to keep the distance and shake it good before spraying, or else it can ruin all the art you create🙈
Adancia S.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY

This setting spray is pretty good. It does help your makeup to last all day. I don't think it hydrates your skin as well as MAC's fix plus spray. Claims to be "rub-resistant" but my makeup still transfers with this. I have combination/oily skin and I use this during the winter as my skin is a little bit drier during those months. It's a great setting spray and I'd recommend it for that. If you have really dry skin or your looking to make your face a little less matte than MAC's fix plus spray would be the way to go IMO.
Nikky P.
Nikky P.
Henderson, NV

YAS! This is a must have for your kit. So many uses. I love to use this to enhance the look of my shimmer eye shadows. It's crazy what this can do to the pigment of your shadows without making them look cakey.  I also love to spray this on the high points of my face and apply my highlight while it is still damp to really amp it up. Despite those 2 amazing uses.. I love using this for its actual purpose, a setting spray. It makes me look fresh and devy in the best way possible. I'll repurchase this again and again.
Eva S.
Eva S.

Makeup for ever is a pro brand. It may be on the pricey side, but its attention to detail for all skin types is great, including with this makeup spray. Its perfect for my temperamental combination and sensitive skin and leaves my makeup packed on all day and night, it has a lightweight feeling, and yet does the job amazingly, with a beautiful finish. I would recommend to anyone who wants to get the most out of their makeup, money well spent, one of the best setting sprays I've ever purchased:) would buy again!
Kara N.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH

I love almost everything MUFE, but this is not one of those things. My favorite go-to setting spray is Urban Decay's original. This setting spray by MUFE does not keep my makeup in place the way UD's does. Instead of coming out in a fine mist this comes out in heavy squirts so it leaves your face wet in certain spots and untouched in others. Your best bet is to go with Urban Decay if you are looking for a good setting spray that is going to keep your makeup looking fresh for hours and hours.
brittany p.
brittany p.

First of all this stuff WORKS. The spray outcome is even the feel is smooth and it gives a dewy look not a greasy one and it made my make up last way longer. No other setting spray doesn't compare to this. I had on afterglow cosmetics face powder foundation ,total cover, under eye concealer and blush. ( first photo indoor lighting, second photo flash, third photo natural lighting)This spray kept my make up in place all day at work and then some.5 am +. That's pretty amazing.
Kera Y.
Kera Y.
Florissant, MO

This setting spray is everything!!! It takes your makeup game to the next level by vreatong a water reisitany barrier onto your face keeping your makeup looking new for up to 14 hours! This makeu line ised in everyday, film, and television settings is truly a brand with amazing products and Mist & Fix is one of their staple products. Spray directly on to the face after finished makeup application, for a water resistant, semi matte finished look for all day wear.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Henderson, NV

I'm not sold on setting sprays. It is easy to use so I almost always spray it on when I finish my makeup just in case, but I haven't noticed much of a change in how long my makeup lasts. I wish it had a finer mister on top so I didn't get such big drops on my face. I feel like it takes a little longer to dry completely than a finer mist would.

I still use a setting powder if I want my makeup to really stay put long term. This is good when you are in a hurry.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Canton, MI

This is the first setting spray I've tried, so I can't compare it to much. It definitely does it's job, but for me it only holds up for about half the day. Another issue is that it's not matte, so any spots on your face missed by the spray are visible - typically i remedy this by patting it into my face. Last thing - after only 2 month use, the spray now has a strange smell? The con's outweigh the pro's, so I don't think I'll be purchasing this spray again.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now