BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Love this spray ... very refreshing , didn't leave my skin matte even though I'm oily skin . Didn't make my makeup last longer . It was very easy to apply . I recommend this product for my of a dry skin kind of person .
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Did nothing for me. I didn't like it at all. I do like the fine mist from the sprayer. That's about all. I didn't notice any staying power with it. I still prefer MAC Fix+ over this for setting with a beautiful finish.
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
i had a travel size one that i went through pretty quickly but it worked wonders kept my make up in place all day and the oiliness at bay which was great. more on the pricier side but i would definitely purchase again
Nayda R.
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD
I really like this product.I have dry skin and this keeps my face looking and feeling fresh all day. It also keeps my makeup in place. My face is hydrated throughout the day! I do recommend this product for dry skin!
Angila J.
Angila J.
Love using this before, during and after my makeup applications. Just a natural finish, no matte or dewy look. I use it to intensify shadows, blend out cream contours and set my foundation and all my makeup actually
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this setting spray. It's equally good to Mac fix+. I even love the scent. It's super hydrating and works if you want to foil eyeshadow sad well. I use so much of this I wish they made an economy sized bottle.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this stuff.

The perfect finisher for an amazing face.

This sets makeup beautifully without looking or feeling oily.

It does not agitate acne or clog pores.

A very light feeling setting spray that lasts all day.
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Winneconne, WI
Perfect. I love this product and highly recommend it to any one that has oily skin. It doesnt make your face appear oily and it smells like nothing actually. I bought a bottle from sephora and I would buy it again.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
The makeup forever must and fix spray is pretty great. It's very lightweight and it keeps your makeup on all day. It doesn't have an amazing smell but it is very easy to apply. I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
Love this spray works very well and does keep my makeup on all day, very refreshing mist and great for combination skin , can't tell it's even on my face just refreshing I will buy agian and have ! Would recommend
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray