Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Lin R.
Lin R.

This spray is great when you want to set your make up. It has a nice smell and it leaves my skin dewy. I even spritz it under make up because I have dry skin. It has a natural finish and I would spritz it once or twice to hydrate my skin. I would recommend this product.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL

I like to use this when I over-powder my face. Sometimes that powder contour can get a litttttttle out of hand....am I right? This definitely brings the life back to my skin and gives it a more natural look. This can also be used throughout the day as a quick refresher!
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

I love the spray because it sets your face you can be ready to apply any other make up on your face because it works really well and and it's not like smelly or like and it's good on oily skin dry skin and combinations of different oils get and I'll definitely buy again
Casey D.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV

This product does exactly what it says it will do. It locks your makeup in place for hours. It is a little too heavy for me and I prefer a lighter coverage, but if I'm going somewhere special I can use this to make sure my face doesn't melt off by the end of the night.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

This product helps my makeup last all day and makes my foundation and powder blend nicely together and not look cakey. Although it can be hard to control how much product comes out, this product will last you several months. I recommend this to dry and oily skin types.
Julia T.
Julia T.

Love this fix spray! Be careful not to overspray because at least for me I feel like it takes a bit to dry right away if it's overkill. I'm pretty impatient yet always excited for this part of my makeup routine. Sorry can't help it! This is a great product nonetheless
Ixandra P.
Ixandra P.
Lucerne Vly, CA

This stuff works like a charm & the smell makes it even better. It keeps your makeup in place all day & gives you a perfect natural finish. With it's lightweight formula you will never feel it become sticky or heavy on your skin. Totally recommend it for any occasion.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I originally received the travel size bottle and used it all up. I love how this spray is so refreshing and takes away that powdery look. Also, my makeup lasts so long, my mascara doesn't transfer with this and my makeup stays on my face and not on strangers' outfits.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Madison, AL

I'm always looking for setting sprays that will prolong the wear of my makeup. This did an okay job but didn't WOW me. I prefer the spray from Milani, actually, and they look almost exactly the same. I do like the scent though, and it is definitely not a bad product.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA

Honestly I can't tell the difference between me wearing the setting spray and me not wearing it. Lucky for me it was free with my purchase at sephora so I don't think I will be getting this again. Maybe I'm using it wrong? There aren't any directions on the bottle...
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry