Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kaliah G.
Kaliah G.
Greensboro , NC

I use this everyday before applying my makeup and it's AMAZING! I my skin is naturally dry but with the setting spray it gives my face moisturization and LIFE. I highly recommend this product. I also have the clear gel that comes in a bottle and the foundation. Love the products
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN

This is good stuff! I had never used a makeup setting spray prior to this, so I can't really do a comparison, but this spray is refreshing and seems to do the trick. It's lightweight and doesn't take too long to dry as long as you spray it at least 6 inches away from your face.
Santina D.
Santina D.
toronto

This is beautiful i love the way that it finishes off the makeup it makes it look fresh and finished, the spray is fine. i think this is better for oily skin as it doesn't help to get rid of any dryness i use other products for that, i would buy again because of the great value
Michaela V.
Michaela V.
Cary, NC

Make up forever is absolutely an amazing amazing amazing amazing brand in itself this just shows you it keeps your make up in it keeps it locked in a dozen bars throughout the day this you can have it on for all night and it will not budge I would 100% recommend this to anyone
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

MUFE doesn't seem to ever do anything wrong and this is another perfect example. Although the price tag is heavy, it is well worth it for a long day when you can't touch up or redo your look. The spray's mist is fine and even and doesn't leave any residues or lingering scents.
Danesha
Danesha
Rochester, WA

Wasn't a huge fan of this setting spray, came out in spurts and has a slightly milky coloring not clear which does go away as it sets and drys but still unsettling. Helped makeup stay ok throughout the day but not as well as others, also had a bit of a scent when first sprayed
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID

this spray is very nice. it has a good applicator and no sent to it. It doesn't make your face feel any different and drys very quickly. i have combination and it works great for it. keeps my make up lasting all day. I would buy this product again and recommend it to someone.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.

This product is great for making your makeup last all day. I have combination skin and it works very well. So I think this would work for all skin types. I've use it on my best friend and she has dry skin and there was a problem. It did its job I would totally recommend this.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Box Elder, MT

For me this is kind of like the last option when you dont have anything else. I used it sooo many times that my skin just didnt cooperate. And it does that for many products. ( yes my skin is so weird). But i would give this one a good rate only because its good for dry skin.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Laredo, TX

I liked it so much. It is super pretty. I was super expensive, I paid fifteen dollars for it. Once i put it on I trust that my make up will last the whole day. It is super easy to apply, and for what I know it can be used on every type of skin, I love it. Totally recommended.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now