Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Marianna S.
Marianna S.

This is probably my favorite setting spray! It is seriously like glue for my makeup. When I use it I know I don't have to worry about sweating off my makeup or it fading or anything. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it, in my opinion.
Alecia C.
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS

This setting spray is probably one of my favorites. I love the fact that it doesn't leave a heavy residue on your face and it's very light to wear. My make up does not move once I put this on and it honestly feels like 24 hour protection
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Loveland, CO

I absolutely LOVED the setting spray! Helps keep your makeup in place even in the hot Florida sun! The only reason I can't use it anymore is because it is not a vegan product. I don't like to use products with animal byproducts in them.
Keyla P.
Keyla P.
College Station, TX

My favorite setting spray of all time! Great for oily skin! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and flawless all day long! It really helps my face not look powdery. It's lightweight and smells good too! I would definitely purchase this again!
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA

Definitely a staple product for me in the summer. it makes my makeup last longer in the heat and It really hydrates my skin and leaves a subtle luminous/dewy finish! Not matte nor looking too oily/shiny! Great in between finishing spray
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA

This holds my makeup so well! It lasts for hours and hours. My skin looks so smooth and there is no weird feeling at all. This even holds up in humid weather which I love and keeps me hydrated in the brisk wind. Definitely a must have!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Palmdale, CA

I like this product for what it is supposed to do. It does set your makeup and take away the powder look. It is nice but I like others more than this one. I would test it out yourself to see if it is something you are starting to use.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD

This is by far my favorite setting spray...I even like it better than Urban Decay, which is generally the go-to setting spray. This keeps my makeup from budging, and I also like to spray a shadow brush with it to pack on more pigment
samaira m.
samaira m.
Selma, Ca

Love this setting spray it works so good . It makes my makeup last all day and I have oily skin . I highly recommend it for anyone with oily skin. Don't be afraid to give it a try you will end up loving it . The smell is great also !
Tema E.
Tema E.

a good duape for mac's fix plus, but if I am going to pay the price then why not just get the better one. Not that impressed, doesn't help the make up last any longer, it does dry quickly though. I would recommend fix plus over this
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now