BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this setting spray for many reasons. First, it is light and doesnt leave your face feeling all tight. Second, it doesnt dry up my skin, i feel it gentle to my skin. Third, it is so fresh that even having all my makeup on, makes me feel fresh. 4, all my makeup stays in place for a good while, i can leave my house not worrying about having to retouch every 10 min.
Alixx A.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a universal non-sticking and light weight setting spray. This is a must have!!! This spray truly makes anyones makeup sweat-proof, rub resistant, while making your making look fresh for at least 12 hours. This Mist & Fix is a high recommendation for all.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite setting sprays it really helps makeup last longer and look better! It helps keep my foundation in place and from separating throughout the day and helps give more pigmentation to my shadows. I like to spray my whole face with it before my foundation. This is deffenitly worth the splurge!
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked really well for me when I needed to set my makeup for a recent wedding. It kept everything in place without making it feel stiff or dry. I only gave it four stars because it seems a bit expensive for the size, but it definitely does the job and I would recommend it for special events!
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best thing about Mist & Fix is that is really does live up to its claims! It moisturizes skin and keeps makeup looking fresh and vibrant. I did not find it to leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy, later on. Everything looks fresh and maintenance free, even after several hours. The longest, I have been is 8 hours. I usually do not wear makeup for a full day.

I just spray this after doing my makeup and there is a right way to apply this, otherwise, you will look like a wet mess! Hold the bottle 40cm away from your face and then spritz it all over, while keeping your eyes shut.

I just spray it from as far as my arm would go, and then bring my face forward or backwards, to adjust how much product I want on my face. The nozzle is a BIG let down. It sprays way too much product, that it took me some time, to really figure out, how it will work for me.

If your hand is too close to your face, you will likely get very wet and then it takes a few minutes to dry out completely.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting spray for a few reasons. First off it is alcohol free so it will not dry out your skin. Second it helps add hydration to your skin. Has a refreshing sent. Locks make up in for an all day wear. A must have for anyone who has more normal to dry skin
Sommer E.
Utica, NY
love the product! reasonably priced, i would definitely buy this again. Left a great matte finish that kept my makeup on all day and night and very easy to use. I would definitely get this product again and i recommend to anyone who is thinking about using it
Alexa G.
Orchard Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only setting spray I have ever tried so I am not sure if it is the best with nothing else to compare to, but I do like it and think it helps a bit with my makeup lasting. It's a little weird at first spraying your face and you want to make sure your mascara is dry or it will go under your eyes, but it definitely gives my makeup a better chance at lasting.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this formula for dry skin. It's extremely moisturizing and totally takes away any powdery residue from your setting powders. No stinky smell, no gross film-like feeling over your skin, and does what it says. However! Oily skinned ppl may not like this!
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This product does exactly what it says it will do. It locks your makeup in place for hours. It is a little too heavy for me and I prefer a lighter coverage, but if I'm going somewhere special I can use this to make sure my face doesn't melt off by the end of the night.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry