MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
I R.
I R.
Simply the best! I wore it while on holiday in 100 degrees in Africa and it helped keep my makeup in tact. Try the travel size from Sephora if interested, before making the full purchase. The setting is a comfortable one.
Xamara H.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this at my local Sephora. It's was okay, of course quite pricey. It's just a mist that I found works similarly to my nyx stay matte mist. It is very lightweight, but I would rather spend less on another product.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
July 15, 2016, 9:17 a.m.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Really love this stuff. Got it as a sample recommendation from a Sephora associate and have been obsessed ever since. It smells fantastic and really makes makeup stay put. I can definitely recommend this whole heartedly.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Love this spray ... very refreshing , didn't leave my skin matte even though I'm oily skin . Didn't make my makeup last longer . It was very easy to apply . I recommend this product for my of a dry skin kind of person .
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Did nothing for me. I didn't like it at all. I do like the fine mist from the sprayer. That's about all. I didn't notice any staying power with it. I still prefer MAC Fix+ over this for setting with a beautiful finish.
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
i had a travel size one that i went through pretty quickly but it worked wonders kept my make up in place all day and the oiliness at bay which was great. more on the pricier side but i would definitely purchase again
Nayda R.
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD
I really like this product.I have dry skin and this keeps my face looking and feeling fresh all day. It also keeps my makeup in place. My face is hydrated throughout the day! I do recommend this product for dry skin!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this setting spray. It's equally good to Mac fix+. I even love the scent. It's super hydrating and works if you want to foil eyeshadow sad well. I use so much of this I wish they made an economy sized bottle.
Angila J.
Angila J.
Love using this before, during and after my makeup applications. Just a natural finish, no matte or dewy look. I use it to intensify shadows, blend out cream contours and set my foundation and all my makeup actually
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this stuff.

The perfect finisher for an amazing face.

This sets makeup beautifully without looking or feeling oily.

It does not agitate acne or clog pores.

A very light feeling setting spray that lasts all day.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray