BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer P.
Clovis, CA
Great formula but I hate the bottle and the way it sprays out. I have to put it in another bottle so that way it’s more of a mist instead of an assault on my face.
Lauren T.
Florence, SC
Amazing!!!!! I love this product. One of my all time favorite mists. The mist action itself is amazing, and the product is very refreshing and effective for taking down a powdery look.
Alycia M.
Greensboro, NC
I recently tried this spray for the first time, after my local Sephora was out of my usual. It leaves a natural finish to the skin & I love the fine mist sprayer.
Amber C.
This is a great spray to use for Eyeshadow and as a primer water. For my oily/combo skin it isn't the best setting spray but its really really good for shimmer shadows.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Make Up For Ever is my favorite brand of all time, I think I may be a little biased because I think I like all of their products. It does exactly what it claims.
Jamee O.
Delbarton, WV
This setting spray works wonders on my make up. I have combination skin with some acne, so I like to have a full coverage everything when it comes to makeup. Unfortunately that means more often that not I am dealing with the dreaded cake face after just a couple of hours. This setting spray does what it was made to do and that is making sure my makeup not only stays put, as well as prevent the dreaded cake face.
Also make sure to only use 1-3 sprays from 12 to 16 inches away to set your makeup any more that that it start to feel sticky. If you want to prevent your eye makeup from turning into raccoon eyes by the end of day. My only complaint about this product
has nothing to do with the product itself but the spray bottle it's in. The product doesn't come out in a even fine mist like it should. Sometimes it will spray a lot of big drops that ruin what look I just made . Other than that this product does everything one would expect out of a high quality brand .
Mary S.
Sheldon, IA
Literally ran out of this yesterday! I need to repurchase ASAP! I love this spray so much. It can be used so many different ways and is stellar anyway you use it!
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Keep that makeup on point in place and all day. Blends and melts into place juuuuust right! Does not feel drying or "gunky" is that even a thing? Well it works sooo good!
Richa W.
Perris, CA
I like this spray. It's more of a finishing spray. Brinkgs the look together like fix+. Gets rid of any dry spots and makes everything look even. I wouldn't say its like Urban Decay's setting spray. I would buy again as a replacement to fix+ I feel it makes my makeup look better. Gives me and even glow. However it doesn't do much for the wear of my makeup. I'm more on the oily side and while my makeup looks really good and even the first few hrs, I feel like this leaves me looking a little too shiny halfway through the day. Even with foundations like double wear. Probably best to use this during winter months when skin needs the moisture.
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
After needing a change from UD's setting spray, I was recommended to try makeup forever's setting spray. I fell in love instantly. I sprayed it on my face when trying it at Sephora, and the scent was lovely and gentle on my face. It also doesn't leave your face feeling dry or super mattified like other sprays do, and being that I have dry skin, this was the perfect cherry on top when it came to needing a more dewy look to finish my makeup session. It lasts really well, and I'm extremely pleased with the pricing and the amount you get in a bottle. I literally use this every time I do my makeup, and will even spray it on my beauty blender before spreading out my foundation or concealer, and it works beautifully! 10/10 would recommend especially for those with sensitive skin types.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry