Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Shayna D.
Shayna D.
Fort Collins, CO

I love this setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day. It also does not make my face look oily, and it does not dry my face out. I also really like the spritzer, because he mist is comes out evenly and does not leaves droplets on my foundation.
Amin A.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ

All time favorite! Used with makeup forever foundation and primer, your make up will never come off. Okay, maybe not Never but definitely not for a long time. Great for oily skin as it leaves a cool matte finish. I'm definitely going to go get more
Yana L.
Yana L.

This spray is everything!!! Not only does your makeup last, your skin will feel amazing as if you have no makeup on. It will also make your makeup look great. I love this stuff! Best spray I have tried, beats all the high end and drugstore sprays!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA

5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
NaKymrha D.
NaKymrha D.
Boston, MA

One of the best setting spray out right now. It keeps my make up on make face even after a long day If I touch my face I do not see makeup on my hand. It does not mess up my make up. It is easy to apply just a few sprays. Recommended to everyone.
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT

It's good but not great, my oily skin had a laugh at this one, however it's not a bad product, it did help keep me set, just for not as long as other products do, for the prize I think there are better options out there if you have very oily skin
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
DOWNEY, CA

This spray is good. I wanted to try it to see how well it works. It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. It is very easy to apply. I use 2-3 sprays so make sure everything sets. Very lightweight and I will definitely buy it again.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

I love the smell of this one! Makes me feel fresh and sets my makeup, also since I have dry skin I spray before I put on my foundation for that extra moisture my skin needs, it helps me not look blotchy or like I have dry patches. Great product!
Anya H.
Anya H.
Gilbert, AZ

Mist & Fix is a really great setting spray and is up to par with most of MUFE products. I can't really say that I felt it did anything extra or special compared to my favorite Urban Decay spray, but it definitely helped keep my makeup on longer.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB

Love this spray, lasts forever, makes your makeup basically water proof, good for all skin types and smells nice. NO real cons to mention, it does what is supposed to do in setting your makeup and helping it last all day. Love it would buy again
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now