BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Yarilis G.
Boston
I like this spray firstly because of the spray nozzle its perfect with two squirts I get my entire face, it made my makeup last longer and i didn’t have any transfer
Rosie B.
This spray left a great finish and makeup stayed put all day. It also didn’t clog my pores or cause any breakouts. Matte finish, relatively lightweight, and good for daily use. Would recommend to someone looking for a good everyday product.
Nikki C.
I just couldn’t get over the smell and tacky feeling this product left on my skin. I didn’t enjoy the mist either. It wasn’t fine enough and left dots of product on my face which I had to blend away. I recommend trying other setting sprays.
Amelia C.
This spray keeps my makeup in place all day. There isn’t much of a smell. The spray isn’t very fine, but it evenly sprays. It gives a natural finish. I finished my bottle and will repurchase when I finish other setting sprays that I have.
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
This setting Spray is good but not great. I have used it for a little while now and just don’t seem to like it as much as I would like to. It does not have some protection and I do not like how it makes my make up look after I put it on.
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
I love setting my face with this spray! It feels so refreshing and does not feel heavy. My make up feels light and stays put until I choose to remove it with a makeup wipe. This bottle lasts awhile and I probably use 2-3 sprays per day!
Miata D.
Webb City, MO
I use this setting spray daily. It covers my face nicely and allows for my makeup to stay in place all day long. I can tell a difference when I use it compared to when I don’t use it. My makeup does not last as long without it. I will continue to purchase it.
Kitty O.
This setting spray is lovely, as someone with pretty dry skin I'm incredibly picky about what products go on my face, especially after I've blended my eyeshadow for so long! This stuff really holds up and looks flawless, I definitely recommend.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
This setting spray works very well. It doesn’t have a strong odor, and it does set my make up as it claims to be able to do. I would have no issues purchasing this product in the future. Make up forever products are always very reliable.
Samantha G.
I love this setting spray and incorporate it into my daily makeup routine. It is simple to use and does not smear makeup when you spray it on top. I would highly recommend.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry