Add a Photo

Reviews (2072)
Photos (46)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

This spray is really good. I like to use this after I finish my make up. It's easy to apply all you do it spritz some on your face. It takes away that powdery look. And sets my make up all day long. I would buy this setting spray again when I run out!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA

This setting spray is decent. From high-end brands / high-end prices, I kind of expected more... but this didn't really outperform most of my "drugstore" setting sprays. I probably wouldn't repurchase, but I would use if someone gave to me as a gift.
Liz B.
Liz B.

That finishing touch. I've only just used it a few times. As I don't bother during a normal work week. So I honestly can't answer this 100%. But for the short time I've used it, I don't mind it. Only one squirt, as I worry it will make my makeup run.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Minneapolis, MN

I swear by this setting spray! Used every single day while living in the Virgin Islands where the humidity would typically make my foundation slide off my face. This setting spray locked everything into place for 24 hours. Would definitely recommend.
Britt B.
Britt B.
Mississauga, ON

I used this for a wedding where I did the make up for the bridal party. They told me the make up stayed all day and when initially applying it gave a dewy fresh look. Also does not ruin or smudge the make up underneath. Very inexpensive. A must have!
Nida C.
Nida C.
Crofton, MD

As you all might be familiar with this brand I like most of the products the eyeshadows the lipsticks to the face products it's simply amazing and the setting spray is good for all skin types and it sets your makeup in place for a good amount of time
carissa e.
carissa e.

makeup forever is a beautiful brand and this setting spray was my ride or die because it made my makeup act forever through the night. its had some spf formula in it. idk if it would work for oily skin but it work for me and inbev dry to normal skin.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA

Never tried this product before interested in trying it it looks like it's got a lot of good things in it for your skin like I said definitely interested in it if I could get a sample of it that would be great you're going to throw rocks thanks again
Cheyella M.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I used this spray a couple of times. I prefer Urban Decay but this does the job on those days where I don't do a full face! I usually keep this one in my bag to refresh but I would recommend this to any girl looking for an affordable finishing spray.
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT

this setting spray keeps my makeup on all day. it is very log lasting. it has a shimmer finish. i love the shimmer finish. this a perfect on the go product becuase is it very transportable and easy to apply. i would definetly recommend it to others.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now