Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI

Ehh, its okay. But I think MOST setting sprays are just okay. I like this one to spray on my make up brushes, such as eye shadow brushes to get a foiled look on wet/dry shadows. It also helps with less fall out, but I do like it better than Urban Decay's setting sprays.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

I love the spray because it sets your face you can be ready to apply any other make up on your face because it works really well and and it's not like smelly or like and it's good on oily skin dry skin and combinations of different oils get and I'll definitely buy again
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
San Juan

This is the #1 setting spray ever!!!!! It doesn't leave a sticky finish or have a weird scent. I've used this to apply glitter to the eye, to apply eye shadows wet for a long lasting look, to set makeup, or even use it to thin foundations. Mist & Fix is a must have!!!!
Casey D.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV

This product does exactly what it says it will do. It locks your makeup in place for hours. It is a little too heavy for me and I prefer a lighter coverage, but if I'm going somewhere special I can use this to make sure my face doesn't melt off by the end of the night.
Alina P.
Alina P.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Hydrating and strong. Locks up the foundation and cancels all the powder-ey look to your skin. it's my every day setting spray. It doesn't dry up your skin and great for winter days. Price is great too. I went through 3 bottles already and just got a new one. Recommend
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

This product helps my makeup last all day and makes my foundation and powder blend nicely together and not look cakey. Although it can be hard to control how much product comes out, this product will last you several months. I recommend this to dry and oily skin types.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I originally received the travel size bottle and used it all up. I love how this spray is so refreshing and takes away that powdery look. Also, my makeup lasts so long, my mascara doesn't transfer with this and my makeup stays on my face and not on strangers' outfits.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI

Alright this is my all time favorite setting spray! Definitely a staple in my collection. It's prolonging hydrating and just all around beautiful ! I use this on all of my clients and they always end up getting some ! Love love love o would give it 6 stars if I could
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA

Honestly I can't tell the difference between me wearing the setting spray and me not wearing it. Lucky for me it was free with my purchase at sephora so I don't think I will be getting this again. Maybe I'm using it wrong? There aren't any directions on the bottle...
Allison M.
Allison M.
Madison, AL

I'm always looking for setting sprays that will prolong the wear of my makeup. This did an okay job but didn't WOW me. I prefer the spray from Milani, actually, and they look almost exactly the same. I do like the scent though, and it is definitely not a bad product.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now