BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
I have not tried this brand but my daughter has and she says it is another amazing finishing spray💖 she loves beauty products as I do and we share a lot of everything
So I will be trying this one along with my next makeover :)
Naomy R.
Naomy R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love all setting sprays this has to be on the list of my top 10!!! Setting pray is a must have no matter what!! I live in az where the average daily temperatures outside are 90-95 this setting spray helps keep my makeup put!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY
The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is like a dupe for the mac fix plus because it really allows for your makeup to be long wearing and it doesnt make it somewhat fade. Really love it and it holds everything in place
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
McAllen, TX
It felt more like water, and I really didn't feel it as a setting spray as nothing would stay for me. It was as if I was just spraying water onto my face. I don't recommend, investing in another setting spray would be better.
Sara T.
Sara T.
This is my favorite setting spray. I love how lightweight it is on my face. I also love that it doesn't dry out my skin and makeup as well. It works really well with my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Plymouth, PA
This setting spray works great! It sets all of my makeup nicely and keeps it from slipping and sliding all over the place. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that loves makeup and needs a good setting spray!
This product mists on after makeup is finished and sets makeupp for at least ten to twelve hours. You can rub it off and you can't seat it off Make up looks freshly applied even after all day. Also is not drying to my skin.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Great for the price. I used it 1-3 times a week. It's great for a lower price setting spray. My foundation does not love. I use it on my beauty blender and the finish is really matte and nice. I can recommend this product.
Kim M.
Kim M.
I purchased the travel size version as I needed a setting spray to help my makeup look less powdery. The packaging is practical and delivers a fine mist. It feels refreshing and dries quickly. Suitable for sensitive skin.
I R.
I R.
Simply the best! I wore it while on holiday in 100 degrees in Africa and it helped keep my makeup in tact. Try the travel size from Sephora if interested, before making the full purchase. The setting is a comfortable one.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry