Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mount Juliet, TN

Makeup forever mist & fix is one of my favorite setting sprays ever. If I set my makeup with this it will last all day and all night. What I really like is when I use a face powder to set my foundation then use this after it takes away the powdery look and leaves my skin looking fresh and dewy.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Woodside, NY

I love this setting spray. After trying out what seems like endless setting sprays, I have finally stuck with this one! It is tough for my to find cosmetics that agree with my dry skin, but this one does the trick! It hydrates (no alcohol) and leaves my skin looking dewy. Makeup lasts all day.
Alia A.
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario

At first spray it wasn't love, it actually feels a bit sticky on your skin until it dries which is rather quick but still mildly disconcerting. If comparing comfort is use I prefer Urban Decay over MUFE but both finish exactly the same on my dry skin and affect my makeup in the exact same way.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Davie, FL

Purchased at Sephora- available in both full and convenient travel size. Used this product before switching to Urban Decay All-Nighter. Provides a similar natural finish and bottle mists nicely. Overall, blended my overall makeup look but did not noticeably improve the longwear of my products.
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN

I honestly loved this spray. I have tried a lot of sprays for my make up and none of them seem to work as good as this one. If you apply it with highlighter you're glowing all day or night. It was around $15 dollars and to me for what it does to me I think its a good deal. Its my favorite!!!!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

This setting spray is great for when you need your makeup to last all day. This is my go-to for weddings and other outings when I know I won't be able to touch up my makeup. My makeup stays on and I never get that shiny look that you can get after hours of wearing foundation and moisturizer.
Rubi P.
Rubi P.
San Luis Obispo, CA

My absolute fave when it comes to making sure my makeup stays where it needs to stay. I like to layer it. I will do a 3 spray mist after putting my foundation on. Then after I finish the rest of my make up is on I do another might coat. It has a pleasant smell. I would highly recommend this.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV

Best Setting Spray Ever! Doesn't feel too sticky on my face when I apply it and it really hold my makeup. I can use this before hitting the town for the night and by the end of my evening my makeup still looks flawless after hours of dancing. I would recommend this product to anyone I know.
Paola L.
Paola L.
Orlando , Fl

This is in competition with the urban decay setting spray, I have used this spray once because my sister let me borrow hers once. I thought it was easy to apply and helped my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend because it does its job, but for dry skin you have to be careful with it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This is my favourite. I use it every time I do my makeup. My clients love it, as well. Smells great, feels refreshing. Keeps my makeup in place all day and adds moisture to my dry skin. In the summer I skip setting powder and only use this setting spray. I will buy it over and over again.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now