Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA

This product helps my makeup last all day and makes my foundation and powder blend nicely together and not look cakey. Although it can be hard to control how much product comes out, this product will last you several months. I recommend this to dry and oily skin types.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I originally received the travel size bottle and used it all up. I love how this spray is so refreshing and takes away that powdery look. Also, my makeup lasts so long, my mascara doesn't transfer with this and my makeup stays on my face and not on strangers' outfits.
Julia T.
Julia T.

Love this fix spray! Be careful not to overspray because at least for me I feel like it takes a bit to dry right away if it's overkill. I'm pretty impatient yet always excited for this part of my makeup routine. Sorry can't help it! This is a great product nonetheless
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA

Honestly I can't tell the difference between me wearing the setting spray and me not wearing it. Lucky for me it was free with my purchase at sephora so I don't think I will be getting this again. Maybe I'm using it wrong? There aren't any directions on the bottle...
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI

Alright this is my all time favorite setting spray! Definitely a staple in my collection. It's prolonging hydrating and just all around beautiful ! I use this on all of my clients and they always end up getting some ! Love love love o would give it 6 stars if I could
Allison M.
Allison M.
Madison, AL

I'm always looking for setting sprays that will prolong the wear of my makeup. This did an okay job but didn't WOW me. I prefer the spray from Milani, actually, and they look almost exactly the same. I do like the scent though, and it is definitely not a bad product.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN

This setting spray held my face in place all day, it doesn't have a smell really, super easy to use and it helps keep me looking good through kids work and home, I've even fallen asleep with it on and woke up looking good still, I would highly recommend this product
Dafranlii B.
Dafranlii B.

I like this spray a lot, it makes the makeup last all day and it is super good for my skin, I like it and it is one of my favorites.

Me gusta mucho este spray, hace que el maquillaje dure todo el dia y es super bueno para mi piel, me gusta y es uno de mis favoritos.
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

This setting spray is a pretty quality spray! Your makeup lasts all day but you have to spray A LOT. Also if a huge drop sprays out onto your face you can see exactly where it landed even after it dries because it leaves behind a spot that's a little bit more shiny.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ

5/5 stars for this setting spray! I can not go through my daily makeup routine without applying this at the end of it. It is light and leaves my face feeling hydrated at the end of my makeup applying process. It is affordable and makeup forever is my favorite brand!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now