BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product is very nice but I must admit that I would not repurchase . I have dry skin and it just doesn't give me the refreshed look or feeling that I need from a setting spray . I prefer mac fix plus or Mario badescu rose water . Just a preference thing because it really is a nice product but for the price it's not on my cup of tea .
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
I use this everyday once i put my foundation on (my skin is dry so I like a dewy look) and then again once I finish the rest of my makeup and it looks perfect. It's the perfect amount of dewy and since I've been using this I've noticed that I don't have to touch up my makeup hardly at all through the day which must mean that it's working!
Tarrah T.
Love love love this setting spray. It reminds me a lot of MAC fix plus but not 100%. I use this a lot and over all my other setting sprays. It also works great at setting my makeup brush/eyeshadow to make the product really POP which makes my look POP! It doesn't irate my dry, sensitive, acne/blackhead prone skin. I've repurchased and will continue to do so.
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
Now that I’ve used this product for a few weeks, I’ve observed a noticeable difference in the staying power of my makeup. Makeup For Ever states that the product will keep your makeup looking fresh for 12 hours and I’d have to agree with that claim. Not only will it last throughout they work day, it also withstands workouts. Some other advantages – it provides continuous protection for your skin and locks in moisture for increased hydration. This barrier will keep your makeup looking healthy, smooth and radiant. I couldn’t ask for anything more – definitely love this product.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
One of the best Setting Sprays you could possibly get your hands on, Buy this. There's a refreshing smell to it and it locks everything in place. Simply easy to apply just spritz and go! I love the price point of this as well, I usually get mine in a travel size-- to make it easier to take on the go!
Valery P.
I am on my third bottle of this of product because it works! My makeup doesn't transfer when I use it and it does transfer when I don't use it. It helps me look more natural when I've inadvertently gone heavy on my makeup. I will continue to buy this as long as it's sold. It absolutely does NOT leave any kind of weird film on your face.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I tried this last summer and i felt that it worked just fine. It kept my makeup in place so that was good and it also kept my faec looking fresh. My only complaint is that sometimes it makes your skin look a bit greasy and that is a huge no for me. I also used it over the winter and it was just fine.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Literally locks my makeup into place! Long work days and nights with family and friends and my makeup still looks flawless! It literally sets it in place. Kind of like hairspray for the face without stickiness or clogged pores . I love the way it disperses from the bottle. One or two sprays and I'm set! Like usually even if it's just simple makeup for a flight or long road trip or full glam! Grab this! It's worth it !
Priscilla D.
This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
jinous d.
I've been using this for a few months now. I have mixed feelings about this. The scent is excellent. The spray covers well. The price is high but so far it's not even half way empty so I guess it's relatively ok. I have noticed that this setting spray doesn't work well with luminizing foundations.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry