BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
One of the best setting sprays on the market. It definitely makes my makeup stay on longer and takes away the powdery finish of setting powders. Gives the skin a natural finish. Also great under makeup as well.
Katherine J.
ALL TIME FAVORITE. This setting spray is so good for so many uses. I use this to spray on my brush and intensify my shimmer and glitter shadows, I prime with this and also set my whole face. Incredible product!
nicole l.
Interlachen, FL
This primer was okay, but it wasn't the best. For my oily skin it just didn't work out, but for someone with drier skin I feel like this would be great. I really wanted to love this product but I just couldn't
Cynthia Z.
This setting spray keeps my makeup fresh all day. I'm not a particular fan of the scent but I love that it actually works. It doesn't leave my skin looking extra oily or dewy either. Try it if you haven't yet!
Stephanie O.
Palmer
This was okay at best. The sprayer nozzle on it isn't the best and for the price point you'd think it would be better quality. It made my makeup last a few hours, not the best one I've tried but not the worst.
Sarah P.
I love this stuff. It sprays on nicely and doesn't mess up my makeup. The feel is light and you don't notice it once it dries. I have combination skin and it works fine for me. I would totally buy this again.
Krysta G.
Cheyenne, WY
I love all setting spray. But this makes me feel refreshed and makes my makeup look flawless. I use it throughout the day when I feel dry or if my makeup needs a pick me up. I always carry In my bag. Love it.
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH
Setting spray has always been a product I didn't quite think was necessary. But with this setting spray I really see a difference. It makes my make up stay so much longer. It makes it more fresh and not Cakey
Julie S.
I love this stuff. I have had great experiences with setting sprays, this is no different. Keeps everything where it should be, easy on, and doesn't create issues for my skin. I would totally buy this again.
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
This product is very good for ft skin because it contains no alcohol, so that's what drew me to it. Yes, it has a great setting power and makes more makeup last longer- I just wish it were a little cheaper.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry