MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Roxanna V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by Julianna Castellani F.MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray uploaded by D. 2.See all 68 photos

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social med...@makeup.by.devi ❤️ 2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a w...I find the opposite actually, ... 1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?Absolutely! At first I thought... 9 Answers
Photos (68)
Buy on Sephora
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Love this mist and fix, reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus but this is great for us oily skin girls! The only con is that it's pretty expensive lol, it's also great to bring more pigment to your shadows when you spray your brush.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Denver, CO
I personally think that the spray on this is awful. It doesn't come out evenly and I don't think it did that great of a job of setting my makeup. Luckily, I only purchased the sample size but that could also be why the mist is off.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Chino , CA
I think this setting spray was okay . I really wanted to try it out but I felt like the urban decay one made my make up last longer throughout the day . Also I felt like it sprayed funny . I don't think I would purchase this again
Arely N.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this . I love how it's not an overwhelming scent and I love how amazing my makeup stays on with this . Definitely a natural finish for me but if I set some more with a bit of powder , it becomes a matte finish . Love this !
Nathalie W.
Nathalie W.
I have used this spray before, it does make your makeup last all day. It is really good for dry skin. The only down sides are that the sprayer doesn't provide an even mist. This provides a natura finish. This is also a bit pricey.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
This is my go to setting spray when I need it my make up to last me all day long and for it to control my oiliness. When I want to look dewy I go for my Mac setting spray but when I want to look flawless for interviews I use this
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
This is my most loved setting spray ever. I turn to this all the time and always make sure I have it in my collection. It literally keeps my makeup on all freaking day. I love the whole MUFE line and this one is my all time fave.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N LAS VEGAS, NV
Ok this is the most under rated product!!!! This is soooo amazing!! It makes my makeup last alll day thoughout 112 degree weather working outside in the heat of vegas! If you usually look cakey with makeup this gets rid of that!!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Brighton, MA
I love this for my drier days, or when I'm using a lot of powder products. It really helps seal everything together & keep it on! I have normal skin but I'd say normal-dry could use & love it. It might be too much for oily types!
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I have really oily t zone and this works wonders on my skin! My makeup can last up to 12 hours with this I just can't believe how good this works. Cool tip apply before your makeup and after and you will definitely see results!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray