BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD
I really like this product.I have dry skin and this keeps my face looking and feeling fresh all day. It also keeps my makeup in place. My face is hydrated throughout the day! I do recommend this product for dry skin!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this stuff.

The perfect finisher for an amazing face.

This sets makeup beautifully without looking or feeling oily.

It does not agitate acne or clog pores.

A very light feeling setting spray that lasts all day.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this setting spray. It's equally good to Mac fix+. I even love the scent. It's super hydrating and works if you want to foil eyeshadow sad well. I use so much of this I wish they made an economy sized bottle.
Angila J.
Love using this before, during and after my makeup applications. Just a natural finish, no matte or dewy look. I use it to intensify shadows, blend out cream contours and set my foundation and all my makeup actually
Chantelle C.
Winneconne, WI
Perfect. I love this product and highly recommend it to any one that has oily skin. It doesnt make your face appear oily and it smells like nothing actually. I bought a bottle from sephora and I would buy it again.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
Love this spray works very well and does keep my makeup on all day, very refreshing mist and great for combination skin , can't tell it's even on my face just refreshing I will buy agian and have ! Would recommend
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I've been using this product for about 2 weeks and it works well so far. I have oily skin which sometimes causes my makeup to transfer. This spray helps to keep everything in the correct place and resist smudging.
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
Love this Setting Spray! It's just as effective as some of the heavy duty alcohol based setting sprays I've used without the harsh ingredients. This product is good for users of all skin types, I highly recommend!
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
I love how this product sets my make up really nicely! I am in love with this product and will definitely purchase it in the near future so glad I bought this, it is not that pricey it is actually very affordable
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
ive tried this a couple times and prefered my skindanavia setting spray as it didnt make me feel as oily as this product. could have also been the foundation i wore. i have to retry this to give a better review.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry