Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID

this spray is very nice. it has a good applicator and no sent to it. It doesn't make your face feel any different and drys very quickly. i have combination and it works great for it. keeps my make up lasting all day. I would buy this product again and recommend it to someone.
mckell s.
mckell s.

I'm so obsessed with this setting spray! It really finishes off your look and keeps it stay on all day. You can't feel it on your face after you spray it and it dries super evenly and doesn't make your look patchy at all. It's good for all skin types, and is super refreshing.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Laredo, TX

I liked it so much. It is super pretty. I was super expensive, I paid fifteen dollars for it. Once i put it on I trust that my make up will last the whole day. It is super easy to apply, and for what I know it can be used on every type of skin, I love it. Totally recommended.
Ellen O.
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT

Great setting spray - lightweight, fragrance free, and keeps makeup in place. Great for day to day wear. I wish the mist was a little finer, but as long as you hold the bottle an arms length away from your face, you avoid any blotches or patches with too much product.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Stockton, CA

I've use this product countless of times. I go in with my moisturizer, primer and then spray spray and spray, I allow my face to absorb all of the moisture and set. Once it's dried I go in with the foundation. Usually have normal to dry skin so this gives me the added boost.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Los Angeles, CA

First time I used this I fell in love. Very, very light and do not need to use too much to do its job. Really like that you get even sprays with each spray. Sets makeup very well for long hour days! I'd say the price is great as well. Will definitely keep using this product.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I'm pretty satisfied with the product. I use a ton of this makeup brands products and am always pleased. This may not be the "best" makeup setting spray but I wasn't disappointed and the spray nozzle puts out the perfect amount. Keeps makeup set for a decent amount of time!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Los Angeles, CA

This has to be one of my favorite setting sprays! It's so light on my face and it makes my makeup last so much longer. It always leaves me a matte finish just what I like. I will definitely be buying more even though I have two more back ups. I just can't get enough of this
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
manchester, nh

MUFE is a staple in my routine and beauty game! Every time I do my makeup I have something from MUFE incorporated. They put out product they can stand by and be proud of. This causes no irritation no stickiness no tackiness and will wear with you through those summer days!
Makeup M.
Makeup M.

The first time I used this product I was unimpressed. It was before going clubbing a few years ago and my makeup did not stay put. Since that time I have given it more chances and it has held my makeup on fairly well as long as the sweating and craziness is limited.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now