BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Jamie L.
Bronx, NY
Would repurchase. The spray is relatively inexpensive (especially the travel size) and given that I have dry skin, it doesn't further dry out my skin (no alcohol in the ingredients) and leaves me with a natural finish (not overly matte or glittery like some other brands).
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is a great quality setting spray that really helps for oily skinned girls! It keeps makeup in place and truly keeps oil at bay. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's definitely comparable to other top brands and is something I would repurchase in the future.
Mercedez R.
Atlanta
Best setting spray that I’ve used. My makeup last all day with this spray. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. I will buy again. I would recommend this product to others
Stefania R.
One word, amazing! It totally works. It's so much harder to get my makeup off after using this! One day I had a wedding at 4pm and got my makeup done at 10am.. sprayed this on and it stayed perfect all night, even with all the dancing and sweating! Life saver!!
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
The formula on this setting spray is fantastic but I just wish it had a better spray nozzle. The trick with this product is to spray it up into the air and let it rain down on the face. It takes away that dead powdery look from a full face and sets makeup.
Kristina A.
Santa Paula, CA
So my sister had this on her christmas list one year and I got it for her. She had the travel size and wanted the full size. I tried it one day and wow it makes your skin all melt and blend in together and makeup it look so beautiful. Such a great setting spray!
Natalia C.
Staten Island, NY
Got this one as a present and I really do like it! It is a great size, nice packaging, and it works super well! I am simply rating it four stars instead of of five because it is more like a squirter than a mist, but otherwise it is definitely worth it!
Jenna T.
Finally a setting spray that does not contain alcohol! And it works soooo good! I used it on the L’Oréal lumi foundation that usually doesn’t have good lasting power. That foundation lasts all day when I spray this as my final step! I will definitely repurchase. This is just as good(actually better) than the urban decay spray and it doesn’t have alcohol in it like urban decay.
Britnee N.
Destin, FL
One of the best setting sprays I have used, I highly recommended this setting spray. I have a hard time finding one that works well for me and this one is one of my favorites
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I use this everyday . It's the best setting spray I've used . It really does keep my makeup in place all day . It really hydrates my skin and I use it sometimes with no makeup at all because it really is good for your skin and makes your skin look flawless
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry