Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
manchester, nh

MUFE is a staple in my routine and beauty game! Every time I do my makeup I have something from MUFE incorporated. They put out product they can stand by and be proud of. This causes no irritation no stickiness no tackiness and will wear with you through those summer days!
Angela F.
Angela F.

I have dry sensitive skin and I've always used the urban decay all nighter because other setting sprays have made me itchy but this one seems to be better on my skin and lasts almost as long. I suppose I just like it better since I reach for it more often then urban decay.
Marylen J.
Marylen J.
San Jose, CA

I've been using this setting spray for a month now and its kept my make up on all day. I have oily skin and it takes take away any moisture nor make it even oily. It gives it a great balance to the skin. I absolutely love this setting spray! Definitely would recommend it!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

This setting spray locks in makeup.
I find this works better than the Mac Fix+ as it ensures the make sticks and stays on the face all day.
I also use this with loose pigments on the eyes and it works amazingly, it helps reduce the fall out and sticks it in place all day.
Ramona R.
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN

I have no complaints about this setting spray! It's super light and keeps my makeup on flawlessly all day long. The spray smells delicious and I love the way it feels on my skin. It was used on me for a shoot by a makeup artist but I would love to purchase in the future.
Mari N.
Mari N.

This spray is especially helpful to me at times when I over applied powder and cream foundations. It helps even out the skin tone and the foundation. It helps not make my makeup look cakey. It also helps keep my makeup stay put and lasts the whole day without retouching.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is my new favorite setting spray! This makes my makeup stay all day or all night. I wear this on special occasions or when I want my makeup to stay all night/day. It is like glue for your makeup. It also makes your makeup look more dewy without making my face oily.
Lin R.
Lin R.

This spray is great when you want to set your make up. It has a nice smell and it leaves my skin dewy. I even spritz it under make up because I have dry skin. It has a natural finish and I would spritz it once or twice to hydrate my skin. I would recommend this product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I use setting spray daily. I love the make up forever mist because it keeps my makeup in place all day. I also spray it before I put my makeup on. I wish that it was cheaper because it is on the expensive side. I would buy this again because I think its a great product.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL

I like to use this when I over-powder my face. Sometimes that powder contour can get a litttttttle out of hand....am I right? This definitely brings the life back to my skin and gives it a more natural look. This can also be used throughout the day as a quick refresher!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now