Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Boynton Beach

MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray. A universal setting spray that locks in makeup and keeps color fresh. ... This formula is ideal for all skin types, and should be applied as the last step in your daily makeup routine. It is dermatologist tested and alcohol-free.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA

I don't know anyone who doesn't love this product. It makes your makeup sweat-proof and cry-proof. As a model I know how important it is that your makeup doesn't melt under the lights. Make Up For Ever is the answer to that problem. I'm in love! I'll never be without it.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Kensington, NH

Paired with the MUF HD Foundation, I have found that this setting spray works pretty well. It keeps my makeup looking fresh for hours before it needs a touch up. I wish the mister had a more fine mist because sometimes I get large drops on my face which is uncomfortable.
Ramona R.
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN

I have no complaints about this setting spray! It's super light and keeps my makeup on flawlessly all day long. The spray smells delicious and I love the way it feels on my skin. It was used on me for a shoot by a makeup artist but I would love to purchase in the future.
Mari N.
Mari N.

This spray is especially helpful to me at times when I over applied powder and cream foundations. It helps even out the skin tone and the foundation. It helps not make my makeup look cakey. It also helps keep my makeup stay put and lasts the whole day without retouching.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

I love the spray because it sets your face you can be ready to apply any other make up on your face because it works really well and and it's not like smelly or like and it's good on oily skin dry skin and combinations of different oils get and I'll definitely buy again
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I use setting spray daily. I love the make up forever mist because it keeps my makeup in place all day. I also spray it before I put my makeup on. I wish that it was cheaper because it is on the expensive side. I would buy this again because I think its a great product.
Lin R.
Lin R.

This spray is great when you want to set your make up. It has a nice smell and it leaves my skin dewy. I even spritz it under make up because I have dry skin. It has a natural finish and I would spritz it once or twice to hydrate my skin. I would recommend this product.
Taskin K.
Taskin K.
Buffalo, NY

If you want a lightweight refreshing makeup mist plus a good setting spray this will be great. It helped my makeup last a good amount of time. Moisturizes your skin well before makeup application. I will keep this on my purchase list if I ever run out of my current one.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI

Ehh, its okay. But I think MOST setting sprays are just okay. I like this one to spray on my make up brushes, such as eye shadow brushes to get a foiled look on wet/dry shadows. It also helps with less fall out, but I do like it better than Urban Decay's setting sprays.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now