Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Kitty K.
Kitty K.

This is an awesome setting spray. You can't go wrong with Make Up For Ever. They know what they are doing. This has a nice mist and it sets my face all day. It helps my makeup last longer and it definitely looks more seamless. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Yana L.
Yana L.

This spray is everything!!! Not only does your makeup last, your skin will feel amazing as if you have no makeup on. It will also make your makeup look great. I love this stuff! Best spray I have tried, beats all the high end and drugstore sprays!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Newark, OH

Make up forever is everything all the girls say it is. It took me a long time in my life to find this brand. Their foundation is a definite must try as well as this setting spray. It takes powdery look away and locks makeup in place all day long.
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT

It's good but not great, my oily skin had a laugh at this one, however it's not a bad product, it did help keep me set, just for not as long as other products do, for the prize I think there are better options out there if you have very oily skin
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB

Love this spray, lasts forever, makes your makeup basically water proof, good for all skin types and smells nice. NO real cons to mention, it does what is supposed to do in setting your makeup and helping it last all day. Love it would buy again
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

I love the smell of this one! Makes me feel fresh and sets my makeup, also since I have dry skin I spray before I put on my foundation for that extra moisture my skin needs, it helps me not look blotchy or like I have dry patches. Great product!
Anya H.
Anya H.
Gilbert, AZ

Mist & Fix is a really great setting spray and is up to par with most of MUFE products. I can't really say that I felt it did anything extra or special compared to my favorite Urban Decay spray, but it definitely helped keep my makeup on longer.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR

This is a great setting spray I think the price is right on point I got mine from Sephora I love it from the product to the packaging I recommend this to others I will definitely repurchase this is the future it kept my makeup in place all day
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX

Sometimes I find myself going overboard with powder products that even my oily-combo skin looks too dry. I spray this on and it automatically gives me a healthy dewy look without looking too oily. It also helps with the longevity of my makeup!
Katy S.
Katy S.

The best setting spray I've ever used. Although I have tested out many others, from MAC and Urban decay, I keep coming back to this product. It will make your makeup last all day and blend everything seamlessly. It also has a beautiful finish.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now