Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lareina R.
Lareina R.
Hayward, CA

Love to use before and after applying my make up. My dry skin used to make me feel caked on and like there was something missing. Now I feel fresh and relieved that I don't have to worry about if my nose is flaking. I use this product on my face and well as my brushes and sponges for extra dewiness.
Caroline
Caroline
Hillside, NJ

This setting spray is AMAZING. All I need is on spray and my makeup woll stay ALL DAY LONG. Incredible. Totally worth it for me because I sweat a lot and two hours in lot the day, my makeup is usually gone. Not with this spray! It stays on all day long! It's not sticky and doesn't feel constraining.
Liz G.
Liz G.
South Amboy, NJ

Amazing setting spray. No skincare benefits, BUT it keeps your makeup in place.

I can't get enough of this. It's such a fine mist, so it doesn't disrupt any of the makeup that's done. The nozzle doesn't get clogged either.

All around this is just an amazing setting spray. Will definitely repurchase.
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
VE-0102273 Pablo Hernandez 11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

Does the job. I have oily skin and after a long day my makeup looks pretty decent. Only downside is that I don't like the smell when you spray. Scent goes away after a few seconds. So I just hold my breath when I spray. And the spray does not spray evenly like a mist should. Otherwise good product.
jinous d.
jinous d.

I've been using this for a few months now. I have mixed feelings about this. The scent is excellent. The spray covers well. The price is high but so far it's not even half way empty so I guess it's relatively ok. I have noticed that this setting spray doesn't work well with luminizing foundations.
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really like this setting spray. It seems to moisturize my face well. However it does have a slight smell.. almost like a rose smell (I could do without the smell to be honest) but all in all it works well for my sensitive skin and setting my makeup. #setyourmakeup šŸ˜‰ #rosesmell šŸ¤” #sensitiveskin šŸ˜Š
Mia l.
Mia l.
Birmingham

MAKE UP FOR EVER is a great brand, I mostly use their products for sfx makeup but when I'm doing natural looks I tend to use this setting spray to keep all my makup on throughout the day, even when it rains it doesn't make my makeup run down my face, and that's what I love most about this product.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL

This is a beautiful setting spray. I like this for days when I'm only going to be out for a few hours. It sets my makeup well but I noticed that I get really shiny and oily after 4 (ish) hours. Maybe this setting spray would be better for people with dry skin but I personally would not repurchase.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL

Go buy this Now ! It works this is all you need to know is that it works. Your face will feel amazing and if you want your make-up to last all the night go get this now I mean it ! I mean yeah sure it is up there in price but it is well worth the price man ! I wish they could sell this in packs !
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA

This worked really well for me when I needed to set my makeup for a recent wedding. It kept everything in place without making it feel stiff or dry. I only gave it four stars because it seems a bit expensive for the size, but it definitely does the job and I would recommend it for special events!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now