BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Great product actually received it as a part of a kit. It was very easy to apply and had more of. a natural finish to it. I love the product just wish it was at a lower price. Might consider repurchasing if it weren’t for the price.
Jasmine E.
I love the way this smells and i enjoy the mist that it has. Definitely worth the money because most setting sprays have a very strange smell to them and this one doesn’t at all.
Kelsey D.
This was one of the first high end setting sprays I tried and I really enjoyed it overall. I really like the mist. I used this one faithfully and this actually reminded me how much I actually liked it. Will repurchase soon
Kylie G.
Tampa, FL
I am a big user of setting sprays and this Makeup Forever one did not disappoint. I live in Florida, where we are constantly sweating, and so I typically prefer a spray that protects against oil...but when I am going for that dewy look, Makeup Forever is my go to.
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
Setting spray is life for anyone who is an on the go person! I am a mom of 3 and have a very active life- before life with this product ...my makeup would be rough by the end of the day. This keeps it fresh all day long!
Sarah G.
Smyrna, TN
This setting spray does it’s job pretty well I will say. I see my makeup coming off after about 8-10 hours usually, but overall I am pleased with the spray and would recommend it to someone who needs a good setting spray.
Briana A.
Santa Ana, CA
soooooo gooood ! The packaging of this product is so cute !! And it is very easy to apply on !! I believe everyone should try this out !! It is something you won't regret !! Promise you guys will love it as much as I do
Marcadies F.
Johnstown, PA
I love this for a fresher during the day or to he’ll blend your makeup as you do it. It also works great as a prep spray to use before applying your makeup. However I wouldn’t typically use this as a setting spray
Katie H.
Manville, NJ
I have used this in the dead of winter and in the middle of the summer. All around amazing. Good for all skin types and waterproofs makeup. I purchased for a camping music festival and my face looked great all day.
Laurena S.
I got this as a gift and it was good when I first started my makeup journey. After getting my experienced and adding heavier makeup, this does not do what it says. I do like but more of a mist to give a dewy look versus setting a full face
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry