BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Phoenix, AZ
When Im done dining my face is just spray my face with my makeup forever setting spray my face looks fresh and very light weight I can wear my makeup all day and my face looks so flawless and my makeup doesnt move just love this spray
Boots S.
Boots S.
Tulsa, OK
This works very well. I tend to have oily skin, which sometimes effects my foundation. When I use the Make Up Forever Mix & Fix spray, my makeup stays on much longer, and I don't have to worry about my oily skin. It's pretty awesome.
Brookyn G.
Brookyn G.
Russellville, AL
i absolutely love this product. make up for ever is an amazing company. this product kept me from getting sunburned and i like that. my makeup stayed ALL day. it didnt budge. its so lightweight and not sticky at all. i recommend 100%
mychelle k.
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA
It worked. Just not super happy with the oil control. It also has an interesting smell. I guess if your not oily and smells don't bother you try this. But I didn't have any luck with it. I used it for about two weeks and returned it.
samaira m.
samaira m.
Selma, CA
Love this setting spray it works so good . It makes my makeup last all day and I have oily skin . I highly recommend it for anyone with oily skin. Don't be afraid to give it a try you will end up loving it . The smell is great also !
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I love this product! It sets my face wonderfully and makes my makeup really smooth. It also is a wonderful primer if you have nothing else to use. I love how this product doesn't have an awful smell either. MUF is a wonderful brand!
Sara S.
Sara S.
makeup forever always makes a good solid product. this spray is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. it dries quickly and sets the overall makeup very cleanly. i highly recommend this product. i will continue to carry it in my kit.
Joshua V.
Joshua V.
This setting spray works wonders. I've used some setting sprays that make me have an allergic reaction but not this. It holds everything in place so no running or smudging at all. I highly recommend adding this to your makeup kits.
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx
Definite must have in your makeup bag, case or vault. I don't use this as a setting spray but more for when I'm trying to get my eyeshadow to pop I douse my brush with it and boom amazing pigment. Or to get my pigments on smoothly.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Lakewood, CO
I personally think that the spray on this is awful. It doesn't come out evenly and I don't think it did that great of a job of setting my makeup. Luckily, I only purchased the sample size but that could also be why the mist is off.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray