BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Kylie B.
Kirkwood
I like this product but I don't use it very much. It works fine, but usually I'm not able to tell a difference in the way my makeup looks at the end of the day. It's light, leaves a matte finish, and works best when my skin is oily. I would recommend for those who have oily skin
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the most amazing setting spray out there. The price is a little steep even for the smallest bottle but it is a lifesaver! After testing and trying so many setting sprays that were more often than not too watery or ruined makeup, this was my last ditch effort and I was not let down.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Great setting spray especially if you’re heading out on the town for a fun night it will lock in your make up all day and keep it looking super new and refreshed
Vickie L.
Alexandria, VA
This is like glue on my face -- but in a good way. It keeps my makeup in place. I wish it would give it a little dew, but not too much! I will save this for when it is humid outside and my oils tend to breakthrough. I would recommend this for folks that live in a warm and humid environment.
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Its a love/hate relationship for me with this setting spray. After application, my makeup seems all set and matte but give it a few hours and its like I never used it. My face becomes too oil and its almost embarrassing. Its very affordable so I might say I am getting my money's worth.
Jamie L.
Bronx, NY
Would repurchase. The spray is relatively inexpensive (especially the travel size) and given that I have dry skin, it doesn't further dry out my skin (no alcohol in the ingredients) and leaves me with a natural finish (not overly matte or glittery like some other brands).
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is a great quality setting spray that really helps for oily skinned girls! It keeps makeup in place and truly keeps oil at bay. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's definitely comparable to other top brands and is something I would repurchase in the future.
Mercedez R.
Atlanta
Best setting spray that I’ve used. My makeup last all day with this spray. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. I will buy again. I would recommend this product to others
Stefania R.
One word, amazing! It totally works. It's so much harder to get my makeup off after using this! One day I had a wedding at 4pm and got my makeup done at 10am.. sprayed this on and it stayed perfect all night, even with all the dancing and sweating! Life saver!!
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
The formula on this setting spray is fantastic but I just wish it had a better spray nozzle. The trick with this product is to spray it up into the air and let it rain down on the face. It takes away that dead powdery look from a full face and sets makeup.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry