Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Love Love Love!  Great product.  Does what it says - it keeps my makeup looking fresh ALL DAY LONG.  I was recommended this by a girl working at Sephora.  She said it's good especially for people with dry skin (that's me!) Will definitely buy this again.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA

Stage makeup won't budge seriously. Smashbox is all hyped up but this stuff is amazing. I put it in the new 360 degree sprayer (from Sally's) and I get a fine mist that uses less product while covering everything. Worth every penny. I will buy this as soon as I run out. #contest
Kaliah G.
Kaliah G.
Greensboro, NC

I use this everyday before applying my makeup and it's AMAZING! I my skin is naturally dry but with the setting spray it gives my face moisturization and LIFE. I highly recommend this product. I also have the clear gel that comes in a bottle and the foundation. Love the products
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Mishawaka, IN

I really wasn't impressed with this particular setting spray. It didn't keep my makeup set for more than several hours. Honestly, NYX setting spray works much better. I wouldn't recommend this myself much less anyone else. If you want a setting spray that's amazing than try NYX.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.

This setting spray is great I prefer using the Urban Decay one. The pro is it works great but the con is its pricey I defined put lots of this one to make it stick. It does a ok job of staying on all day. I would not recommencement this to others. I like other ones better.
Karena D.
Karena D.
Norfolk, VA

I bought this from sephora and it was recommended after spending like two hours buying so much stuff. It was thirty five dollars. I don't think it's worth the price. It's like basically spraying water on my face. Over priced water. It seems like it works well for a few minutes.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

MUFE doesn't seem to ever do anything wrong and this is another perfect example. Although the price tag is heavy, it is well worth it for a long day when you can't touch up or redo your look. The spray's mist is fine and even and doesn't leave any residues or lingering scents.
Ida C.
Ida C.
River Edge, NJ

this spray I like well live . funny I bought it and used it once and returned it. and then a week later I repurchased it.. I love it to set my makeup. what I did is spray my beauty blender and then dab it on my face Over my makeup and it sets so nice ! I now love this product.
Danesha
Danesha
Rochester , Wa

Wasn't a huge fan of this setting spray, came out in spurts and has a slightly milky coloring not clear which does go away as it sets and drys but still unsettling. Helped makeup stay ok throughout the day but not as well as others, also had a bit of a scent when first sprayed
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN

In General, setting sprays are my fave. They do wonders and keep your makeup from smudging.
This Spray is lightweight and keeps a little glow on your face. Which I really like. I would buy it again, but the only thing I didn't like is, I feel like it is a little too expensive.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now