Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Katie F.
Katie F.
Milford, CT

This is my favorite setting spray! It's comparable to the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray in that it makes your makeup incredibly long wearing, except I find that this spray is more hydrating and leaves you with more of a glow rather than a matte finish like with the UD All nighter.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ

This is a pretty good setting spray but I would prefer fix+ from mac over this. It has a natural glow on my skin and is good for dry skin which I have. This is a good setting spray for when my skin is super dehydrated and it needs a lot of help. I highly recommend to people with dry skin.
Paola V.
Paola V.
MIAMI, FL

It absorbed all the oil and I was completely matte! I went and bought it and now I use it everyday. I even play 18 holes of golf in 95 degree weather and my makeup looks flawless. No oil at all and I have combo oily skin. I've used it for 3 days and so far, no breakouts, so that's a plus!
karolina l.
karolina l.

If I could give this more stars I would!! I love this setting spray. It gives the skin a natural matte look. It really helps the makeup all blend together which I love! I have oily skin and this works amazing for me. It doesn't have a nasty smell either. It dries quick which is great too.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx

Once you use a finishing spray on your face you won't be able to live without it! This is a necessary staple in my makeup collection and with good reason. It sets your makeup and gives you a flawless completion. This will guarantee that your face stays looking its best throughout the day.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Blaine, WA

I recently tried this setting spray when going out with friends. It helped set my makeup perfectly and didn't leave me getting greasy. It didn't feel heavy or irritate my skin. I feel that it is priced thoughtfully and worth the value. I will definitely be trying it again in the future.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Ottawa

The Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix setting spray is a nice product, but I don't reach for it as often as I do for Urban Decay or Mac's setting sprays. It does help to set makeup but I don't find it improves the longevity of my makeup significantly. I probably won't buy this product again.
SashaaJacinta P.
SashaaJacinta P.
Waterloo, Ontario

I really liked this spray! It didn't leave me super glowy or super matte, it left my skin looking somewhere in the middle. It also didn't enhance the dry patches on my nose that some other sprays seem to accentuate :)
Over all its a really lovely spray but I still prefer my UD sprays!
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.

This comes on super light! I was kind of nervous about eight spraying Amy a little bit too much in my face. It has a very nice matte finish which is great for oily skin. I don't usually use Matte finishing sprays during the winter because it dries out my face but this one is perfect!
Marybeth B.
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK

One of my favorite makeup setting sprays! It works equally as good as the Urban Decay All Nighter spray. Cost is similar as well. I feel like the MUFE is a bit lighter somehow though. I like to keep both on hand and use this one for days when I want a more fresh and less heavy look.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now