Add a Photo

Photos (45)
gisel t.
gisel t.
Delhi, CA

I love this setting spray so much it always my do to setting spray. It is very refreshing and moisturizing it is very good for any skin type. A little goes a long way with one spray. It is very affordable compared to other setting sprays. I always recommend this to friends ad cousins I love this won't disappoint you.
Jeff D.
Jeff D.
Chula Vista, CA

We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Val L.
Val L.
Spring Hill, FL

Sometimes when you get done doing your makeup you noticed that it gets cakey but the minute you spray on makeup forever mist and fix setting spray it's like your face just was airbrushed and it's a Flawless finish and it doesn't overdry your skin it actually kind of feels hydrating. Great product everyone should own
Fatima K.
Fatima K.

I love this! A random make up artist let me try it one day on the bathroom when I was apply my make up and it's been my go to ever since. I always repurchase it and I use it as my primer and setting my make up. It gives me a dewy all day look and I use it to refresh my face in the afternoon after a long day at work.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Toronto, Ontario

Definitely one of my top three makeup setting sprays! Very refreshing and makes your makeup look more natural. Setting sprays definitely aren't a "required" product, but I'd highly recommend using one to complete any look and bring it to the next level. Would highly recommend using this setting spray to do the job!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

This is one of my favorite setting sprays it really helps makeup last longer and look better! It helps keep my foundation in place and from separating throughout the day and helps give more pigmentation to my shadows. I like to spray my whole face with it before my foundation. This is deffenitly worth the splurge!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY

this is my favorite makeup setting spray. It is in between on affordability but works very well for the price. I think it has a natural finish on my skin and helps keep my makeup in place all day long. I have found cheaper setting sprays that work almost just as well but I would most likely buy this product again.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Bloomington, IN

This is the most OK product I've ever used. For the price, I don't think this product does any better than a cheap drug store setting spray. It is lightweight and not sticky, but it just doesn't do what I expected it to do for the cost. I would recommend this if you need a setting spray, just wish it was cheaper.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
PIERREFONDS, Quebec

This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it because it also adds moisture back into your face at the same time as setting so if you look cakey due to powder, this will fix it. It makes my makeup last very well and it smells so good. I also love that it's a very light mist compared to many other setting sprays.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN

My favorite setting spray. Your make up will stay put (even if you accidentally drink too much and go to bed without washing your face...you will wake up looking like a beauty queen...:) It is water based and lightweight so you don't look drag at all. I use it even when I'm just throwing on mascara and BB cream.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now