Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

MUFE doesn't seem to ever do anything wrong and this is another perfect example. Although the price tag is heavy, it is well worth it for a long day when you can't touch up or redo your look. The spray's mist is fine and even and doesn't leave any residues or lingering scents.
Danesha
Danesha
Rochester , Wa

Wasn't a huge fan of this setting spray, came out in spurts and has a slightly milky coloring not clear which does go away as it sets and drys but still unsettling. Helped makeup stay ok throughout the day but not as well as others, also had a bit of a scent when first sprayed
Ida C.
Ida C.
River Edge, NJ

this spray I like well live . funny I bought it and used it once and returned it. and then a week later I repurchased it.. I love it to set my makeup. what I did is spray my beauty blender and then dab it on my face Over my makeup and it sets so nice ! I now love this product.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Laredo, TX

I liked it so much. It is super pretty. I was super expensive, I paid fifteen dollars for it. Once i put it on I trust that my make up will last the whole day. It is super easy to apply, and for what I know it can be used on every type of skin, I love it. Totally recommended.
mckell s.
mckell s.

I'm so obsessed with this setting spray! It really finishes off your look and keeps it stay on all day. You can't feel it on your face after you spray it and it dries super evenly and doesn't make your look patchy at all. It's good for all skin types, and is super refreshing.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID

this spray is very nice. it has a good applicator and no sent to it. It doesn't make your face feel any different and drys very quickly. i have combination and it works great for it. keeps my make up lasting all day. I would buy this product again and recommend it to someone.
Ellen O.
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT

Great setting spray - lightweight, fragrance free, and keeps makeup in place. Great for day to day wear. I wish the mist was a little finer, but as long as you hold the bottle an arms length away from your face, you avoid any blotches or patches with too much product.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Stockton, CA

I've use this product countless of times. I go in with my moisturizer, primer and then spray spray and spray, I allow my face to absorb all of the moisture and set. Once it's dried I go in with the foundation. Usually have normal to dry skin so this gives me the added boost.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Los Angeles, CA

First time I used this I fell in love. Very, very light and do not need to use too much to do its job. Really like that you get even sprays with each spray. Sets makeup very well for long hour days! I'd say the price is great as well. Will definitely keep using this product.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I'm pretty satisfied with the product. I use a ton of this makeup brands products and am always pleased. This may not be the "best" makeup setting spray but I wasn't disappointed and the spray nozzle puts out the perfect amount. Keeps makeup set for a decent amount of time!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now