BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley S.
McAllen, TX
It felt more like water, and I really didn't feel it as a setting spray as nothing would stay for me. It was as if I was just spraying water onto my face. I don't recommend, investing in another setting spray would be better.
Sara T.
This is my favorite setting spray. I love how lightweight it is on my face. I also love that it doesn't dry out my skin and makeup as well. It works really well with my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Miranda S.
Plymouth, PA
This setting spray works great! It sets all of my makeup nicely and keeps it from slipping and sliding all over the place. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that loves makeup and needs a good setting spray!
This product mists on after makeup is finished and sets makeupp for at least ten to twelve hours. You can rub it off and you can't seat it off Make up looks freshly applied even after all day. Also is not drying to my skin.
Alexandra W.
Great for the price. I used it 1-3 times a week. It's great for a lower price setting spray. My foundation does not love. I use it on my beauty blender and the finish is really matte and nice. I can recommend this product.
I R.
Simply the best! I wore it while on holiday in 100 degrees in Africa and it helped keep my makeup in tact. Try the travel size from Sephora if interested, before making the full purchase. The setting is a comfortable one.
Kim M.
I purchased the travel size version as I needed a setting spray to help my makeup look less powdery. The packaging is practical and delivers a fine mist. It feels refreshing and dries quickly. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this at my local Sephora. It's was okay, of course quite pricey. It's just a mist that I found works similarly to my nyx stay matte mist. It is very lightweight, but I would rather spend less on another product.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
Really love this stuff. Got it as a sample recommendation from a Sephora associate and have been obsessed ever since. It smells fantastic and really makes makeup stay put. I can definitely recommend this whole heartedly.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Love this spray ... very refreshing , didn't leave my skin matte even though I'm oily skin . Didn't make my makeup last longer . It was very easy to apply . I recommend this product for my of a dry skin kind of person .
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry