Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Palmdale , CA
I like this product for what it is supposed to do. It does set your makeup and take away the powder look. It is nice but I like others more than this one. I would test it out yourself to see if it is something you are starting to use.
Brookyn G.
Brookyn G.
Russellville, AL
i absolutely love this product. make up for ever is an amazing company. this product kept me from getting sunburned and i like that. my makeup stayed ALL day. it didnt budge. its so lightweight and not sticky at all. i recommend 100%
mychelle k.
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA
It worked. Just not super happy with the oil control. It also has an interesting smell. I guess if your not oily and smells don't bother you try this. But I didn't have any luck with it. I used it for about two weeks and returned it.
Boots S.
Boots S.
Tulsa, OK
This works very well. I tend to have oily skin, which sometimes effects my foundation. When I use the Make Up Forever Mix & Fix spray, my makeup stays on much longer, and I don't have to worry about my oily skin. It's pretty awesome.
samaira m.
samaira m.
Selma, Ca
July 2, 2016, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Love this setting spray it works so good . It makes my makeup last all day and I have oily skin . I highly recommend it for anyone with oily skin. Don't be afraid to give it a try you will end up loving it . The smell is great also !
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I love this product! It sets my face wonderfully and makes my makeup really smooth. It also is a wonderful primer if you have nothing else to use. I love how this product doesn't have an awful smell either. MUF is a wonderful brand!
Sara S.
Sara S.
makeup forever always makes a good solid product. this spray is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. it dries quickly and sets the overall makeup very cleanly. i highly recommend this product. i will continue to carry it in my kit.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the formula but I have to say the mist is not as fine as I would like it to be. Sometimes I feel like its hairspray being spritzed on my face. I have gotten creative so I can make it work but I would rather have a finer mist.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Denver, CO
I personally think that the spray on this is awful. It doesn't come out evenly and I don't think it did that great of a job of setting my makeup. Luckily, I only purchased the sample size but that could also be why the mist is off.
Joshua V.
Joshua V.
This setting spray works wonders. I've used some setting sprays that make me have an allergic reaction but not this. It holds everything in place so no running or smudging at all. I highly recommend adding this to your makeup kits.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry