Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL

Overall, this is a gimmicky product that’s a subpar solution for those looking to reinforce or touch-up makeup on-the-go, and the sticky finish can feel uncomfortable. A good oil-blotting paper and quick dusting of pressed powder (and lipstick touch-up, of course) are much better.
anna t.
anna t.
Cleveland, OH

i love this spray i have combination skin but get more dry in the winter and found this spray to work very well. The only thing i did not like about this was the spray. It is supposed to be a fine mist and it is not!! which make it hard to get a even amount of product on your face
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

The first time I heard about this setting spray was from my cousin because she is a makeup artist and she uses it. I thought it was a bit pricey but trust me after using it for your first time you will see it is worth it. My makeup is not running off my face by the end of the day.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Love Love Love!  Great product.  Does what it says - it keeps my makeup looking fresh ALL DAY LONG.  I was recommended this by a girl working at Sephora.  She said it's good especially for people with dry skin (that's me!) Will definitely buy this again.
Kaliah G.
Kaliah G.
Greensboro, NC

I use this everyday before applying my makeup and it's AMAZING! I my skin is naturally dry but with the setting spray it gives my face moisturization and LIFE. I highly recommend this product. I also have the clear gel that comes in a bottle and the foundation. Love the products
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Mishawaka, IN

I really wasn't impressed with this particular setting spray. It didn't keep my makeup set for more than several hours. Honestly, NYX setting spray works much better. I wouldn't recommend this myself much less anyone else. If you want a setting spray that's amazing than try NYX.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.

This setting spray is great I prefer using the Urban Decay one. The pro is it works great but the con is its pricey I defined put lots of this one to make it stick. It does a ok job of staying on all day. I would not recommencement this to others. I like other ones better.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA

Stage makeup won't budge seriously. Smashbox is all hyped up but this stuff is amazing. I put it in the new 360 degree sprayer (from Sally's) and I get a fine mist that uses less product while covering everything. Worth every penny. I will buy this as soon as I run out. #contest
Karena D.
Karena D.
Norfolk, VA

I bought this from sephora and it was recommended after spending like two hours buying so much stuff. It was thirty five dollars. I don't think it's worth the price. It's like basically spraying water on my face. Over priced water. It seems like it works well for a few minutes.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

MUFE doesn't seem to ever do anything wrong and this is another perfect example. Although the price tag is heavy, it is well worth it for a long day when you can't touch up or redo your look. The spray's mist is fine and even and doesn't leave any residues or lingering scents.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now