BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "ts so nice its my favorite one right now i use it every day because its long lasting and not expensive att alll i love it" in 59 reviews
Kelsey D.
Greensboro
This was one of the first high end setting sprays I tried and I really enjoyed it overall. I really like the mist. I used this one faithfully and this actually reminded me how much I actually liked it. Will repurchase soon
Kylie G.
Tampa, FL
I am a big user of setting sprays and this Makeup Forever one did not disappoint. I live in Florida, where we are constantly sweating, and so I typically prefer a spray that protects against oil...but when I am going for that dewy look, Makeup Forever is my go to.
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
Setting spray is life for anyone who is an on the go person! I am a mom of 3 and have a very active life- before life with this product ...my makeup would be rough by the end of the day. This keeps it fresh all day long!
Sarah G.
Smyrna, TN
This setting spray does it’s job pretty well I will say. I see my makeup coming off after about 8-10 hours usually, but overall I am pleased with the spray and would recommend it to someone who needs a good setting spray.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Really great lipstick with great color selections that all last all day and don’t leave your lips feeling super dry and cracked and it’s so unbelievably cheap but still holds a really nice quality about it! I would always recommend this brand to others!
Marcadies F.
Johnstown, PA
I love this for a fresher during the day or to he’ll blend your makeup as you do it. It also works great as a prep spray to use before applying your makeup. However I wouldn’t typically use this as a setting spray
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Feels Great and refreshing on my skin. Makes my make up stay all day. You get a good amount for the price and packaging works great at getting the right amount on your face. I have dry combo skin and works great.
Amber P.
I hate this sprayer. It just sprays in one place which then I have to go back and fix my makeup because it got too wet. I might have gotten a defective product but I think if the sprayer was better I would like it.
Laurena S.
I got this as a gift and it was good when I first started my makeup journey. After getting my experienced and adding heavier makeup, this does not do what it says. I do like but more of a mist to give a dewy look versus setting a full face
Katie H.
Manville, NJ
I have used this in the dead of winter and in the middle of the summer. All around amazing. Good for all skin types and waterproofs makeup. I purchased for a camping music festival and my face looked great all day.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry