Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (39)
Fatima K.
Fatima K.

I love this! A random make up artist let me try it one day on the bathroom when I was apply my make up and it's been my go to ever since. I always repurchase it and I use it as my primer and setting my make up. It gives me a dewy all day look and I use it to refresh my face in the afternoon after a long day at work.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Toronto, Ontario

Definitely one of my top three makeup setting sprays! Very refreshing and makes your makeup look more natural. Setting sprays definitely aren't a "required" product, but I'd highly recommend using one to complete any look and bring it to the next level. Would highly recommend using this setting spray to do the job!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

This is one of my favorite setting sprays it really helps makeup last longer and look better! It helps keep my foundation in place and from separating throughout the day and helps give more pigmentation to my shadows. I like to spray my whole face with it before my foundation. This is deffenitly worth the splurge!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY

this is my favorite makeup setting spray. It is in between on affordability but works very well for the price. I think it has a natural finish on my skin and helps keep my makeup in place all day long. I have found cheaper setting sprays that work almost just as well but I would most likely buy this product again.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Bloomington, IN

This is the most OK product I've ever used. For the price, I don't think this product does any better than a cheap drug store setting spray. It is lightweight and not sticky, but it just doesn't do what I expected it to do for the cost. I would recommend this if you need a setting spray, just wish it was cheaper.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
PIERREFONDS, Quebec

This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it because it also adds moisture back into your face at the same time as setting so if you look cakey due to powder, this will fix it. It makes my makeup last very well and it smells so good. I also love that it's a very light mist compared to many other setting sprays.
Misba S.
Misba S.
Birmingham

It is a lightweight , secret weapon to keep your makeup fresh. It lasts for at least 12 hours , it keeps the consistency of the makeup, the makeup doesn't go sweaty and create patches. It is easy to apply it leaves your skin with a radiant glow. I would definitely recommend this to people who are beauty queens.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.

I love make up forever! This product makes my makeup stay all day with just two pumps! The smell isn't obnoxious like a lot of other setting sprays. I'm impressed because I have very oily skin and am constantly blotting my nose and T-zone and by the end of the day my makeup has rubbed off. Not with this stuff!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Ringgold, GA

This spray is awesome. I had it on for my wedding and my makeup lasted the entire day! It may feel a little stiff or sticky at first but after a minute or two it completely goes away and you totally forget you even had it on! I hate having to re-apply makeup throughout the day and this totally eliminated that!
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Riverside, CA

It's good and feels hydrating on my face, but I'm not entirely certain if it does anything. I do not really feel like it is locking my face in to place, but I do feel like I'm getting a nice spritz. It is great for those with dry skin though. I don't think I would buy this again and may buy Mist + Fix instead.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now