BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Mimi L.
Joneboro GA
This is very nice . It is not to dewy. It has a flawless finish. This has meet my expectations and alway will.the quality is very nice. I will alway recommend. This to people because it is such a very nice product
Katherine G.
Brockton, MA
Amazing setting spray. I use this with powders, liquid foundation, and B.B. creams. Makes my makeup last all day and really gives a skin like finish while keeping everything perfected
Cara W.
Everett, WA
This is one of those setting sprays I recommend to everyone. I picked this product up on a trip to California a few months ago and the bottle is still very full. All it takes is two spritz and your makeup is set!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Krystle M.
MUFA setting spray is one of my top two sprays to set my makeup. It has a great scent and I only need 2 stays to cover my face. It doesn’t drip and streak out your makeup. Must have!
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
I personally think it’s a good setting spray. But I would only purchase it when I get my rouge discount twice a year from Sephora. Usually you get cheaper setting sprays that do the same
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
got this as a delux sample from sephora and yes it does set my makeup well but i only really use it sometimes because I found one i like better that has skin nourishing properties and gives me a better glow.
Jessica A.
Antioch, TN
I like this for before my foundation routine not after! It is a little pricey. I’ve bought mine from Sephora around Christmas time and have received coupons. But I’m not in love I wouldn’t recommend.
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
I did like this setting spray! I would recommend this to anyone. It’s a very fine spray and it melts my makeup all together. It doesn’t make my makeup separate or look weird. It’s good for oily skin too.
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. Before setting sprays became a big thing I was devastated I couldn't use Urban Decay's All Nighter(I'm allergic.) This setting spray was one of the only options out free of my allergen. The mist on this is super powerful, it doesn't have a strong smell, and makes makeup last long.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry