Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Carlos M.
Carlos M.
Maryland

This is great setting spray especially if you are looking for hydration and finishing spray. I love how nice the spritzer is. This works well with my combination skin, I 10/10 recommend this if anyone is looking for an affordable setting spray that is effective.
Weronika K.
Weronika K.

I am oily so I was a little scared to use this setting spray but I've tried it and it looks AMAZING. I'm super happy with it, it makes my makeup stay all day long and it doesn't make you cakey. I don't like the smell though, but I would definitely but it again.
Chantel N.
Chantel N.

This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Taki V.
Taki V.
Austin, TX

This is the first setting spray I used. It gives a dewy finish at first, but feels matte. It works great, but I do feel as someone with dry skin, then it dries me out a bit later in the day and need to mist my face. I would recommend this to others definitely.
Priya P.
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD

This makeup For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is one of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It makes your makeup last all day and I drench my face all day long. It's lightweight and it is very comfortable. I will buy it again once I finish my first one.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kennesaw, GA

This is the only setting spray you ever need! I use this for all of my clients because it makes their makeup stay in place all day! Easy to apply, no smell. It makes everything look more natural. Definitely a good product to try. Makeup Forever does it again!
Sommer E.
Sommer E.
Utica, NY

love the product! reasonably priced, i would definitely buy this again. Left a great matte finish that kept my makeup on all day and night and very easy to use. I would definitely get this product again and i recommend to anyone who is thinking about using it
Ricki S.
Ricki S.

I love this. It is super gentle but effective. My makeup will not budge. But you are not left feeling like another layer of skin has been added to your face. I have super dry skin. I use this for weddings. I would buy again but I love to buy the travel size.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Oakland Gardens, NY

BEST SPRAY E V E R, makes your make up stay all day long and also gives you a fresh look. I personally have oily skin and it when I put on this product, it makes my skin look more matte and beautiful. Also comes in a nice package and the price is pretty fair
Daniela H.
Daniela H.

this "make up for ever mist & fix setting spray" really works, is ligthweiht, It is practical, and easy to carry in my makeup bag... finish for me, is between matte-and natural finish... it should work better in mix and dry skin!! i would buy again for sure!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now