BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Rachael P.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This helps my make up stay in place and looking great for my long shifts at work. As busy as I stay at work, my makeup used to melt right off my face until I used this. It helps it stay put and keeps me looking great! It also work well in the blistering heat of summer keeping me looking fresh.
Bethany W.
Kent
What can I say, it does what it says it does. A couple sprays and your make up is ready to dance the night away. It drys almost instantly. The mist is even and there’s no lasting shine or damage to the makeup. It’s like an invisible weightless veil on your face protecting your make up as you go about your day.
Yolanda B.
Tucson, AZ
This is a very nice setting spray however, it doesn't feel like most setting sprays that I have used in the past. It feels more watery, and I'm not sure that I like that.
Commarrah B.
GOAT setting spray. For hours and beyond a slight sheen of sweat, this setting spray doesn't allow your makeup to move an inch. I use it all the time. Keeps makeup on for light activity all day. I wouldn't use it on stage, because it's not Ben Nye Final Seal, but it is the offstage version for me. No scent.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a great setting spray because it keep your makeup in place for 10 hours+ and it seems to be moisturizing! It dries completely without moving your makeup around first. It doesn’t leave any sticky or weird residue. It doesn’t have any unpleasant smell. I really love this addition to my makeup routine.
Mandy D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this spray!! It smells good and does what it’s supposed to do, and I love the hint of mist you get. I’m from Texas it’s hot so sometimes a little mist to keep my makeup moist is needed.
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
A little pricey and works nicely for the most part. Wish you got a little more bang for your buck but it has a nice smell. It does good at setting the makeup but doesn’t last all day
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
I am in love with this setting powder it sets my makeup and it looks amazing with a matte effect. MAKE UP FOR EVER Super Matte Loose Powder
Cassandra T.
ukiah
Omg this is one of the best things in my makeup bags it helps so much and makes makeup last all day it’s honestly great most of the ppl that I know I let them try it and they fell in love
Melissa M.
I’m not very picky with setting sprays as I have fairly good skin & literally everything works for me. This setting does keep my makeup in place all day. Very easy to apply, just spray & go.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry