BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this last summer and i felt that it worked just fine. It kept my makeup in place so that was good and it also kept my faec looking fresh. My only complaint is that sometimes it makes your skin look a bit greasy and that is a huge no for me. I also used it over the winter and it was just fine.
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now that I’ve used this product for a few weeks, I’ve observed a noticeable difference in the staying power of my makeup. Makeup For Ever states that the product will keep your makeup looking fresh for 12 hours and I’d have to agree with that claim. Not only will it last throughout they work day, it also withstands workouts. Some other advantages – it provides continuous protection for your skin and locks in moisture for increased hydration. This barrier will keep your makeup looking healthy, smooth and radiant. I couldn’t ask for anything more – definitely love this product.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best Setting Sprays you could possibly get your hands on, Buy this. There's a refreshing smell to it and it locks everything in place. Simply easy to apply just spritz and go! I love the price point of this as well, I usually get mine in a travel size-- to make it easier to take on the go!
Valery P.
I am on my third bottle of this of product because it works! My makeup doesn't transfer when I use it and it does transfer when I don't use it. It helps me look more natural when I've inadvertently gone heavy on my makeup. I will continue to buy this as long as it's sold. It absolutely does NOT leave any kind of weird film on your face.
jinous d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a few months now. I have mixed feelings about this. The scent is excellent. The spray covers well. The price is high but so far it's not even half way empty so I guess it's relatively ok. I have noticed that this setting spray doesn't work well with luminizing foundations.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally locks my makeup into place! Long work days and nights with family and friends and my makeup still looks flawless! It literally sets it in place. Kind of like hairspray for the face without stickiness or clogged pores . I love the way it disperses from the bottle. One or two sprays and I'm set! Like usually even if it's just simple makeup for a flight or long road trip or full glam! Grab this! It's worth it !
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my favorite facial mist for years! I never grow tire is it. It makes my makeup stay in place and without fading for 18 hours straight! It is also very lightweight and very quick to dry. It dries in 10-20 seconds. It does not mess with the make up and does not makes the face look oily. Once it dries you won't see it. It is worth every penny! 100% recommended.
Lynnette N.
This is such an amazing hydrating spray, you will look so nicely hydrated and at the same time this will help your makeup set and last. I have normal to combination skin and this does not make me look super shiny and nasty looking after a couple hours of application. If you've been eyeing it just get it, they also have a miniature travel size so try that before committing to the full size since it is pretty pricey.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
I honestly loved this spray. I have tried a lot of sprays for my make up and none of them seem to work as good as this one. If you apply it with highlighter you're glowing all day or night. It was around $15 dollars and to me for what it does to me I think its a good deal. Its my favorite!!!!
Lindsey U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite setting spray! I purchased this after watching Jaclyn Hill rave about how wonderful this product was & she was absolutely correct! The smell isn't overbearing, it sets the lightest of makeup to the heaviest of makeup! This setting spray also acts as a good primer before applying makeup! I think I paid around $30 for this! I went through my first bottle in 2 months! Please buy this product!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry