BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love the smell of this one! Makes me feel fresh and sets my makeup, also since I have dry skin I spray before I put on my foundation for that extra moisture my skin needs, it helps me not look blotchy or like I have dry patches. Great product!
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, CA
This spray is good. I wanted to try it to see how well it works. It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. It is very easy to apply. I use 2-3 sprays so make sure everything sets. Very lightweight and I will definitely buy it again.
This product keeps my face from looking cakey and keeps my makeup from moving the whole day it's super easy to apply you just spray your face, it really works for my makeup and I would recommend who wants to try it to get it it won't disappoint
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is a great setting spray I think the price is right on point I got mine from Sephora I love it from the product to the packaging I recommend this to others I will definitely repurchase this is the future it kept my makeup in place all day
Katy S.
Katy S.
The best setting spray I've ever used. Although I have tested out many others, from MAC and Urban decay, I keep coming back to this product. It will make your makeup last all day and blend everything seamlessly. It also has a beautiful finish.
libby m.
libby m.
Barnsdall, OK
This product was amazing to use and very easy to use it worked amazing and i love it so much i recommended it to many people. not once did my makeup smear or ore at all with this product highly recommend it. and i am planning to buy it again.
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
Pottsville, PA
Used for some zombie make ups. Not as good as Ben Nye, but still does the trick. Ben Nye was actually cheaper though. Maybe it's where I bought it. Would recommend due to being easier to find, but Ben Nye is my preferable brand in this case.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
I have been using this for years! One bottle usually lasts about a year so yes it's one of the pricier setting sprays but it's worth it. Lasts 12+ hours, through humidity, through sweat, you name it. I'd hate to leave home without a spritz.
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.
this is one of my favorite setting sprays because it hydrates my dry skin while making my make up stay and take away any cakeiness i also like the fact that its one of the more natural setting sprays with no alcohol in it which i like a lot
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray