BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brookyn G.
Russellville, AL
i absolutely love this product. make up for ever is an amazing company. this product kept me from getting sunburned and i like that. my makeup stayed ALL day. it didnt budge. its so lightweight and not sticky at all. i recommend 100%
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA
It worked. Just not super happy with the oil control. It also has an interesting smell. I guess if your not oily and smells don't bother you try this. But I didn't have any luck with it. I used it for about two weeks and returned it.
Sara S.
makeup forever always makes a good solid product. this spray is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. it dries quickly and sets the overall makeup very cleanly. i highly recommend this product. i will continue to carry it in my kit.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I love this product! It sets my face wonderfully and makes my makeup really smooth. It also is a wonderful primer if you have nothing else to use. I love how this product doesn't have an awful smell either. MUF is a wonderful brand!
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
Definite must have in your makeup bag, case or vault. I don't use this as a setting spray but more for when I'm trying to get my eyeshadow to pop I douse my brush with it and boom amazing pigment. Or to get my pigments on smoothly.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Love this mist and fix, reminds me a lot of the Mac fix plus but this is great for us oily skin girls! The only con is that it's pretty expensive lol, it's also great to bring more pigment to your shadows when you spray your brush.
Sabrina R.
Lakewood , CO
I personally think that the spray on this is awful. It doesn't come out evenly and I don't think it did that great of a job of setting my makeup. Luckily, I only purchased the sample size but that could also be why the mist is off.
Joshua V.
This setting spray works wonders. I've used some setting sprays that make me have an allergic reaction but not this. It holds everything in place so no running or smudging at all. I highly recommend adding this to your makeup kits.
Nathalie W.
I have used this spray before, it does make your makeup last all day. It is really good for dry skin. The only down sides are that the sprayer doesn't provide an even mist. This provides a natura finish. This is also a bit pricey.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this . I love how it's not an overwhelming scent and I love how amazing my makeup stays on with this . Definitely a natural finish for me but if I set some more with a bit of powder , it becomes a matte finish . Love this !
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry