Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Erin R.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY

This stuff is soooooo good! It's one of my top two setting sprays. It's kept my makeup on my face. Even if my oils came though, the makeup didn't break apart or fade on my oily spots. Smells good, too! Thank goodness I listened to the recommendation of another oily-skinned neighbor of mine!
Paola L.
Paola L.
Orlando , Fl

This is in competition with the urban decay setting spray, I have used this spray once because my sister let me borrow hers once. I thought it was easy to apply and helped my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend because it does its job, but for dry skin you have to be careful with it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This is my favourite. I use it every time I do my makeup. My clients love it, as well. Smells great, feels refreshing. Keeps my makeup in place all day and adds moisture to my dry skin. In the summer I skip setting powder and only use this setting spray. I will buy it over and over again.
Marquis N.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY

this is a great one for anyone who is more on the dry side, it refreshes and instantly adds life to your makeup at the same time as kicking back some of the dryness that powders can give you after setting all your makeup. it is great throughout the day but also before and after makeup.
Ericah H.
Ericah H.

I received this as a christmas gift last year i think and i've recently run out and had to purchase more. My skin is combo (oily in my t zone and dry on my forehand) and this setting spray worked perfectly for me. I would recommend this product for people who have combo skin like i do.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Peori, IL

I use this almost every day and it doesn't seem to make my makeup last any longer than if I didn't use it. I feel like by the end of the day it has worn off. I got the small bottle so it was inexpensive but I wouldn't splurge to buy the bigger bottle. I would go with a different brand.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Seattle, WA

This stuff is a dream come true for my winter dry skin!  It sets my makeup and takes away any cakeyness that can happen once you add settings powders and concealers.  I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin, but for someone with dry skin like me, I highly suggest you try it!
Oyeshi R.
Oyeshi R.

I don't honestly know how I feel about this product. It definitely takes away the powdery look from the face. However, I don't know if it necessary pro longs the state of my makeup. I find myself reaching for my Mac Fix + way more than this one. I sometimes find it to be a bit sticky.
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.

This comes on super light! I was kind of nervous about eight spraying Amy a little bit too much in my face. It has a very nice matte finish which is great for oily skin. I don't usually use Matte finishing sprays during the winter because it dries out my face but this one is perfect!
Marybeth B.
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK

One of my favorite makeup setting sprays! It works equally as good as the Urban Decay All Nighter spray. Cost is similar as well. I feel like the MUFE is a bit lighter somehow though. I like to keep both on hand and use this one for days when I want a more fresh and less heavy look.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now