Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Ericah H.
Ericah H.

I received this as a christmas gift last year i think and i've recently run out and had to purchase more. My skin is combo (oily in my t zone and dry on my forehand) and this setting spray worked perfectly for me. I would recommend this product for people who have combo skin like i do.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Des Moines, WA

This stuff is a dream come true for my winter dry skin!  It sets my makeup and takes away any cakeyness that can happen once you add settings powders and concealers.  I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin, but for someone with dry skin like me, I highly suggest you try it!
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.

This comes on super light! I was kind of nervous about eight spraying Amy a little bit too much in my face. It has a very nice matte finish which is great for oily skin. I don't usually use Matte finishing sprays during the winter because it dries out my face but this one is perfect!
Marybeth B.
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK

One of my favorite makeup setting sprays! It works equally as good as the Urban Decay All Nighter spray. Cost is similar as well. I feel like the MUFE is a bit lighter somehow though. I like to keep both on hand and use this one for days when I want a more fresh and less heavy look.
Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA

This stuff is amazing!! I use it every morning to set my makeup and it does the job. I do need to retouch a little concealer around 4 but for doing my makeup at 6 and having it last until four is amazing. I have tried other setting sprays but this one still is my staple setting mist
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Goodrich, MI

This is a great, hydrating finishing mist to spray all over your freshly done face. I don't use finishing sprays all the time, expect for when I go out at night and want to make sure no mess ups happen. This has worked very well for me. The smell isn't strong at all. So far so good!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge

I love this setting spray! Doesn't seem to contain as much alcohol as the UD setting spray and has hydrating properties without making my combination skin oily. Greta to spray into foundation on my hand and mix then apply to create a foundation that goes nowhere throughout the day!
Cati M.
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL

Overall, this is a nice setting spray! It keeps my skin feeling dry but not to dry and I have a combination of oily and dry skin. I recommend this spray a lot. Easy to apply, just a simple spray and you do not have to any kind of beauty tool. I love it so much I would buy it again!
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

What does this do exactly? I have no flipping idea. I use it when I want to get rid of the powdery appearance, or when my dry skin needs extra assistance at looking somewhat presentable. However, does my make last exceptionally long after using this? No, I haven't caught onto that.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL

Overall, this is a gimmicky product that’s a subpar solution for those looking to reinforce or touch-up makeup on-the-go, and the sticky finish can feel uncomfortable. A good oil-blotting paper and quick dusting of pressed powder (and lipstick touch-up, of course) are much better.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now