Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I originally received the travel size bottle and used it all up. I love how this spray is so refreshing and takes away that powdery look. Also, my makeup lasts so long, my mascara doesn't transfer with this and my makeup stays on my face and not on strangers' outfits.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA

Honestly I can't tell the difference between me wearing the setting spray and me not wearing it. Lucky for me it was free with my purchase at sephora so I don't think I will be getting this again. Maybe I'm using it wrong? There aren't any directions on the bottle...
Dafranlii S.
Dafranlii S.
Miami Florida

I like this spray a lot, it makes the makeup last all day and it is super good for my skin, I like it and it is one of my favorites.

Me gusta mucho este spray, hace que el maquillaje dure todo el dia y es super bueno para mi piel, me gusta y es uno de mis favoritos.
Christal A.
Christal A.

I surprisingly liked this product. Not sure why but was skeptical. The spray comes out like a fine mist and sets your makeup perfectly. I love the dewy look I get and it smells nice too!
For the price and the longevity of the product I would buy again and recommend.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN

This setting spray held my face in place all day, it doesn't have a smell really, super easy to use and it helps keep me looking good through kids work and home, I've even fallen asleep with it on and woke up looking good still, I would highly recommend this product
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY

I don't think this spray is good for the summer but great for the winter. In the summer it made my skin look shiny and a little too dewy. Kind of like a thin mask or shine. In the winter where my skin tends to be more dry this helps give a slight dewiness and glow.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Edison, NJ

I got my bottle at my Sephora. I love this product it's comparable the MAC fix +. Great for spritzing your face after applying powder makeup. It helps the products melt into your skin. Also great for damping your brushes for more pigmented shadows and highlighters!
Alex M.
Alex M.

My go-to setting spray. I recommend this over Urban Decay by far. It doesn't make my makeup water proof or what not and I'm SOOOO picky over what I use so this is nice because it doesnt have alcohol in and such. I like that it keeps my contour from fading as well.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA

This Setting Spray Last All Day! I Can Fall Asleep And My Make Up Will Still Stay On. It Gives You A Natural Look! I Believe It Is Amazing For All Types Of Skin! It Really Doesn't Protect You From The Sun . I Would Recommend It To Everyone. Its An Amazing Product
Nillab H.
Nillab H.

I have to admit Make up for ever is one of my all time favourite brands. They hardly ever miss and deceive. The mist and fix setting spray is great. You can lock your makeup in place for the whole day and you can refresh your skin whenever you feel it a bit tired
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now