BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
 This setting spray is really good! Not only is it great for helping your makeup last longer, but it doubles as a skincare product as well which I love. It boosts oxygenation on your face, so it leaves your face looking radiant and dewy as well as feeling super moisturized. It also helps protect your face against pollutants, which is amazing for a setting spray!
fran L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love makeup forever since back in the day and this setting spray does not disappoint. I have repurchased this millions of times. I love it. To me, it’s perfect to set and to refresh. It helps my makeup to look flawless all night long. I recommend this producT to EVERYONE!
Liza H.
Kansas City, KS
It’s a great primer spray. I can’t use solid primer because it settles into everything! I’ve tried SO MANY BRANDS. This is ok as a setting spray but, I prefer UD.
Regina B.
Orlando, FL
No, it didn’t protect from the sun but it definitely made my makeup last. I makeup lasted more than 12 hours. It was also easy to apply and was a fine mist.Yes my make up stayed in place all day. Great staying power.i would definitely buy it again.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
I tried this product from Sephora and was not impressed. I don't feel like it extended the wear of my makeup and didn't appear to make my makeup look any
Charlea M.
I bought the smaller bottle of this setting spray for $15 and it feels like I haven't applied anything to my face. My makeup stays on all day and continues to look fabulous. I only need 2 sprays and it stays in place. I definitely recommend this product, and I will continue using this!
karen P.
San Jose, CA
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is not worth the money! I tried this product and managed to use the bottle up but I will not be purchasing it again. It didn’t find it extended my makeup wear at all and actually made my skin look dry. Unfortunately, not worth the money.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Great setting spray especially if you’re heading out on the town for a fun night it will lock in your make up all day and keep it looking super new and refreshed
Vickie L.
Alexandria, VA
This is like glue on my face -- but in a good way. It keeps my makeup in place. I wish it would give it a little dew, but not too much! I will save this for when it is humid outside and my oils tend to breakthrough. I would recommend this for folks that live in a warm and humid environment.
Brooklyn, NY
Its a love/hate relationship for me with this setting spray. After application, my makeup seems all set and matte but give it a few hours and its like I never used it. My face becomes too oil and its almost embarrassing. Its very affordable so I might say I am getting my money's worth.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry