BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Columbia, SC
I swear by this setting spray! Used every single day while living in the Virgin Islands where the humidity would typically make my foundation slide off my face. This setting spray locked everything into place for 24 hours. Would definitely recommend.
carissa e.
carissa e.
makeup forever is a beautiful brand and this setting spray was my ride or die because it made my makeup act forever through the night. its had some spf formula in it. idk if it would work for oily skin but it work for me and inbev dry to normal skin.
Nida C.
Nida C.
Crofton, MD
As you all might be familiar with this brand I like most of the products the eyeshadows the lipsticks to the face products it's simply amazing and the setting spray is good for all skin types and it sets your makeup in place for a good amount of time
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
This setting spray is decent. From high-end brands / high-end prices, I kind of expected more... but this didn't really outperform most of my "drugstore" setting sprays. I probably wouldn't repurchase, but I would use if someone gave to me as a gift.
Cheyella M.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I used this spray a couple of times. I prefer Urban Decay but this does the job on those days where I don't do a full face! I usually keep this one in my bag to refresh but I would recommend this to any girl looking for an affordable finishing spray.
Shayna D.
Shayna D.
Fort Collins , CO
I love this setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day. It also does not make my face look oily, and it does not dry my face out. I also really like the spritzer, because he mist is comes out evenly and does not leaves droplets on my foundation.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Landisville, PA
This spray makes your makeup stay on for DAYS.
Your makeup will stay on during the summer when you're oily and in the winter when you are dry.
It holds eye shadow and face makeup in place in any situation.
I would recommend this product to everyone!
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
this setting spray keeps my makeup on all day. it is very log lasting. it has a shimmer finish. i love the shimmer finish. this a perfect on the go product becuase is it very transportable and easy to apply. i would definetly recommend it to others.
Amin A.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ
All time favorite! Used with makeup forever foundation and primer, your make up will never come off. Okay, maybe not Never but definitely not for a long time. Great for oily skin as it leaves a cool matte finish. I'm definitely going to go get more
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray