BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan J.
I have been using this for years! One bottle usually lasts about a year so yes it's one of the pricier setting sprays but it's worth it. Lasts 12+ hours, through humidity, through sweat, you name it. I'd hate to leave home without a spritz.
Alize C.
El cajon, CA
Same as the elf setting spray just higher price I'd say but I think this is better for photos and moisturizing the skin and refreshing your face of makeup during the day! I would definitely buy this product again when my face isn't so oily!
Katelynn E.
this is one of my favorite setting sprays because it hydrates my dry skin while making my make up stay and take away any cakeiness i also like the fact that its one of the more natural setting sprays with no alcohol in it which i like a lot
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
Holy grail!!! Love this spray, it's the only one that lives up to the claim to set your makeup for more than ten hours. Doesn't have a fragrance, at least that I can tell. They have a travel size that it good to keep on your purse as well.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
This product was a good product however ive used better. For the price I expected more from this. Its smells strongly of roses which im not a fan of the scent but some ppl are. However for me it only kept my makeup in place for half a day
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA
Definitely a staple product for me in the summer. it makes my makeup last longer in the heat and It really hydrates my skin and leaves a subtle luminous/dewy finish! Not matte nor looking too oily/shiny! Great in between finishing spray
Tiffany H.
I absolutely LOVED the setting spray! Helps keep your makeup in place even in the hot Florida sun! The only reason I can't use it anymore is because it is not a vegan product. I don't like to use products with animal byproducts in them.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I've heard some of my friends say that they feel sticky after using this spray, but I honestly have never felt that way! This is one of my go to products that I absolutely have to have to finish my makeup!! Recommend this all the time!!
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
This holds my makeup so well! It lasts for hours and hours. My skin looks so smooth and there is no weird feeling at all. This even holds up in humid weather which I love and keeps me hydrated in the brisk wind. Definitely a must have!
Boots S.
Tulsa, OK
This works very well. I tend to have oily skin, which sometimes effects my foundation. When I use the Make Up Forever Mix & Fix spray, my makeup stays on much longer, and I don't have to worry about my oily skin. It's pretty awesome.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry