Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (39)
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.

This setting spray is definitely a staple in my routine. It has a natural finish and leaves your makeup looking flawless. It's great of oily and combination. In my experience, it makes my makeup look more natural and gives a dewy complexion. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great quality setting spray!
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Brighton, TN

I really like this spray. Keeps makeup on all day. I do not like the sprayer though. It sprays out very uneven and you get big drops on your face. I switched the sprayer out with my empty L'Oréal bottle and it is so much better. I did get the smaller bottle so maybe it is just the sprayer on that size bottle that is not great.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

I use this product in my makeup artist kit. I love it because it really works to hold makeup in place and has a nice even spray. I also love it to pack on shadows. I just spray some on my brush and go right in to my shadow and it works amazing to give a great color pay off and doesn't leave my shadow weird once it dries again.
Katie G.
Katie G.

Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is great. I had forgotten to pack my usual, and ran to the closest Sephora while on vacation and picked up the MUFE Setting Spray in a travel size and was pleasantly surprised with how well this worked. I was really happy with this and would definitely consider purchasing the full size.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I had a bottle of this, which lasted a while but I can't say I was blown away by this product. It worked and didn't disappoint but it also didn't wow me. It's up there in price but there are better setting sprays out there that you'd be missing out on if you decide to purchase this. I don't hate this product nor do I love it.
Maryam K.
Maryam K.

this is super amazing because if you go to a wedding or something and you want your makeup to stay on then this will definetley help you keep your makeup on. it is very easy to apply and i would recommend this to anyone who needs setting sparay and i would also recommend it to anyone who likes to keep thier makeup on for long
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

I think this product works really well when you use a step one primer from the same line. I have tried it and it keeps my makeup set but I only ever used it in Sephora after getting my makeup done. I never owned one myself and would consider buying in the future although I have two other sprays that I'll use before this one.
Ani G.
Ani G.
Corp Christi, TX

I bought this on a whim because I didn't know the difference between setting and finishing spray. This is an excellent setting spray. It melts the makeup into my face well, making it look more natural, and it's also really good for foiling eyeshadows. The mist is really fine and the scent is nice, too. 10/10 would recommend
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have the travel size in my purse to mist throughout the day. I use to only use the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray but this one works just the same. Very lightweight and help my makeup stay on longer throughout the day. I use with Make Up For Ever primers and my foundation doesn't slide off on my oily skin.
Luanda M.
Luanda M.

I used another brand before but love this one! It actually stays and it's incredibly easy to apply. A little goes a long way so don't spray too much! I usually put it over the sunscreen and it doesn't affect much because once it dries off it doesn't leave that heavy appearance as if you sweat or something. Would buy again!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now