Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Eva M.
Eva M.
Jenkintown, PA

I use this setting spray every single day! I don't know how it works magic but you see an instant change after you spray it on your face. I make up my whole face, including mascara, and then give my fave 2-3 spritz of this setting spray. It gives hydration and makes my face look even more blended! Plus, it keeps my makeup set all night.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.

I love this setting spray! It does keep my makeup on all day and helps my makeup not look caked up. Another plus is that it didn't contain Alcohol , so that's awesome. I have combination skin and I spray a light mist onto my face. There wasn't a scent so I think it would work for almost anyone. I'm very pleased with this setting spray!
Leah R.
Leah R.
Culloden, WV

I really like make up forever because it is affordable and good quality. There is some SPF and most of their products. This setting spray is very lightweight. I have very oily skin so it is hard for me to find foundation, Primer, setting spray that does the job and stays on throughout the day. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Worcester

I've tried lots of setting sprays and a lot of them only last for a few hours or feel quite heavy but this ones is very lightweight and last pretty much the whole day. The only downside for me is that sometimes the nozzle doesn't spray first time and needs a few pumps but i think it just maybe an item defect with the one i purchased.
Cheneza I.
Cheneza I.

My skin is oily and I also have sensitive skin and whenever I am not wearing make up and I just wanted a fresh feel on my face I just take a few pumps of this and I'm good it helps my face to stay hydrated.
And I also use it on my face when I am doing a simple make up look if I'm just running out to do errands Or a quick lunch date.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I love everything about this spray minus the price :( This is the closest to unscented that I could find in a spray and the nozel lets out a perfect mist, not too harsh and not to light that you dont feel it. It does not leave water droplets on your skin. Feels very refreshing, heps keep your makeup in place and stays all day long
A favorite beauty vlogger loved this, so I tried it and loved it so much I bought the BIG bottle. The pump spray give a nice, even application. Help keeps my combination skin from getting too oily and keeps my makeup in place. I try a lot of different setting sprays, but this is a great go-to product for when I want reliability.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL

Make Up For Ever has a great formula for setting spray, but I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because the pump on the bottle doesn't have as fine of a mist as others I have tried. The formula is great, and doesn't feel like you have anything on your face once it's set. Also can be used to wet brushes for a more intense eyeshadow look.
Kaley K.
Kaley K.

I went into Sephora looking for a new setting spray and one of the workers recommended this one. It didn't not disappoint me at all. It kept my makeup on all day (I work with kids so we're outside a lot) and I stay matte. It definitely keeps my face hydrated without looking oily and adds a nice final touch to my makeup routine.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Paradise, Newfoundland and Labrador

This is the first setting spray that I have used, so I will say that I have nothing to compare it with. I do like it, but I can't say that I love it. I don't notice any huge benefits from using it - and am not really sure if it makes my make-up last that much longer than usual. It does make my make-up look a bit more refreshed.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now