BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It is hydrating but, works well on all skin types. It is a great alternative to a setting powder if you don't want to have a matte look. It does keep your makeup on al day, I've even been out in the rain after applying this setting spray and my makeup didn't budge. This setting spray does not have an spf, it is used specifically keep your makeup in place. I also love to use it to enhance any eyeshadow colors or glitters. All you have to do is spray the brush before dipping it in your powder and it will enhance the color, glitters in the shadow, and metallic finishes.
Kera Y.
This setting spray is everything!!! It takes your makeup game to the next level by vreatong a water reisitany barrier onto your face keeping your makeup looking new for up to 14 hours! This makeu line ised in everyday, film, and television settings is truly a brand with amazing products and Mist & Fix is one of their staple products. Spray directly on to the face after finished makeup application, for a water resistant, semi matte finished look for all day wear.
Emma J.
I like that this setting spray doesn't contain alcohol like most setting sprays do but for me this didn't help the longevity of my makeup. I tried this product about six times and every time make makeup would wear off much faster then when I used urban decays setting spray. The formula doesn't have much of a smell and didn't irritate my sensitive skin . If you want to try this out I'd recommend getting the travel size to test it out first
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
I love almost everything MUFE, but this is not one of those things. My favorite go-to setting spray is Urban Decay's original. This setting spray by MUFE does not keep my makeup in place the way UD's does. Instead of coming out in a fine mist this comes out in heavy squirts so it leaves your face wet in certain spots and untouched in others. Your best bet is to go with Urban Decay if you are looking for a good setting spray that is going to keep your makeup looking fresh for hours and hours.
Naomi A.
Bradenton, FL
Honestly one of the best setting sprays ever. It does feel a bit sticky after spraying it so I feel like it would also be good for priming and helping the foundation stick. Only thing is it sprays out way too much water.
Theresa S.
Beverly , MA
This stuff is amazing. I don't have anything negative to say about it. The sprayer is very nice and produces a fine mist that coats your face nicely, the droplets aren't too big. It doesn't mattify, so pass on this if that's what you're looking for. But it does extend the life of your makeup and takes away that powdery look from the skin. It's also great if you've applied too much concealer or foundation. Spritz your beauty sponge with this and it will hydrate the skin and remove the excess. I would say this is better for those who have normal to dry skin. It doesn't increase or add to the oils on the face, it just doesn't too much for oil control, but that doesn't bother me.
Kari T.
This is a good setting spray, and my first. I love that it doesn't have alcohol or other common irritants in it, which is a big plus for me as I can't use products that contain them. It keeps my makeup looking flawless like I just put it on for 12+ hours and even stops my mascara from flaking when it gets dry in the tube. It slightly hydrates my skin too and adds a very slight dewiness to matte foundation, which I like. I'd definitely purchase it again. I first tried a sample, then I bought the smaller size, but next time I buy it I'm going straight for the bigger bottle.
Amy D.
Troy, OH
This setting spray was okay- it didn't really impress me but it did an okay job. I don't think it helped my makeup to last any longer but does create a more natural look if your foundation looks a little cakey. I did not care for the chemical smell and the pump sometimes does not deliver an even mist, but rather bigger droplets. I also think it is a bit pricey. I will most likely not purchase this again in the future.
Rain K.
It does lock in your makeup all day long! This one and the one from Urban Decay are my favorites. So I use them alternatively. I like how fine it sprays, and drys up quickly. On the hot summer days, I apply this before AND after applying base makeup which really helps the foundation to last all day without getting shiny.
The best part about this spray is that it DOESN'T contain alcohol!!! Since I have dry skin, I always try my best to avoid any product that contains alcohol. If you have dry-combination skin, this product is definitely worth trying.
Kenni C.
I was expecting a lot from this makeup setting spray but wasn't too impressed. Do I feel like my makeup stayed in place, yes but honestly not much better than it does without it. In terms of my foundation and powder I think it maybe helped it last a little longer but I was a little disappointed that it still didn't really help from keeping my eyeshadow and mascara fall a little below my eyes. I don't know if I would invest in this again.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry