BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Amanda G.
Dundalk, MD
My favorite setting spray of all time. The mist of the spray is perfect and doesn’t leave globs of liquid on your face. I use this to set and prime my face. It makes my makeup last so much longer and melts the powders into my face so easily. You don’t need a lot in order for your makeup to stay in place which makes the product last much longer considering the price.
Katherine G.
Brockton, MA
Amazing setting spray. I use this with powders, liquid foundation, and B.B. creams. Makes my makeup last all day and really gives a skin like finish while keeping everything perfected
Madisyn S.
Alvarado
This setting spray is also a great setting spray. I would buy again and I will definitely use it again. It makes your make up staying on for a long time and if it definitely does the job but it says that it does.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
MUFA setting spray is one of my top two sprays to set my makeup. It has a great scent and I only need 2 stays to cover my face. It doesn’t drip and streak out your makeup. Must have!
Leigh N.
Atlanta
I have bought this setting spray twice now and it's so worth the money. It keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't make me greasy. My #1 choice of setting sprays for oily skin so far
Sara R.
Anacortes, WA
This is a great product! I feel like this is a must have for any free lance kit. There are so many make up setting mists in the market now but this continues to be my favorite. You won’t regret this purchase!
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
got this as a delux sample from sephora and yes it does set my makeup well but i only really use it sometimes because I found one i like better that has skin nourishing properties and gives me a better glow.
Katia F.
Philadelphia
Found this in the ending of last summer and cant live without it. Great price for an excellent product. This setting spray make you skin look healthy, natural without look oily.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
got the smaller bottle just to give it a try and I love it!!! It keeps my makeup on and looking fresh for hours!!! A few mists and I'm set!! I've never tried setting sprays not really sure if they worked but I'm glad I tried this one!!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry