Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Ariana A.
Ariana A.

Es muy agradable ver que el maquillaje durante todo el día puede durar con el spray ... aunque me gustaba más la antigua fórmula ya que sentía que daba un mejor acabado pero no es que me desagrade esta nueva fórmula pero no superó completamente mis expectativas .
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Arlington, WA

This is the best makeup setting spray on the market right now. It is highly recommended by well-known YouTubers and makeup artists. The only thing I don't like about it is the price. I think Make Up For Eve products are way overpriced. But the quality is spot on.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA

I recently purchased the full size and I am obsessed, I took this to desert trip festival and it made my makeup bullet proof. I will definitely be repurchasing and recoming this over any other setting spray. I used to religiously use smash box primer water spray.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Fort Myers, FL

Tried this on a whim and I love it! Have already repurchased twice... I live in South west Florida and have combo skin and this keeps my makeup in place all day!! I would 100% recommend this to my friends or even passers by! Make it a staple in your makeup case
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I love this setting spray. Theres so many out there and so many of them are not fine enough of a mist to set your skin without leaving evidence of drops of spray on your face. This is great and doesnt do that. Its a little pricy but not bad for high end product
Taki V.
Taki V.
Austin, TX

This is the first setting spray I used. It gives a dewy finish at first, but feels matte. It works great, but I do feel as someone with dry skin, then it dries me out a bit later in the day and need to mist my face. I would recommend this to others definitely.
Ruth L.
Ruth L.

Holds makeup quite nicely and you can feel the texture through spraying on your hand. It lasts most of the day, really great for a day out or everyday use.

Price point is great and really good product for if you want to try a setting spray. Highly recommended
Amreen M.
Amreen M.
Garden Grove, CA

MAGIC IN A BOTTLE! sets, hydrates. i used before makeup and after. also spray on my brushes and sponge for more staying power. i love the finish as blends all together and very easy to spray on to the face. recommend to everyone for sure and great size bottle
Ricki S.
Ricki S.

I love this. It is super gentle but effective. My makeup will not budge. But you are not left feeling like another layer of skin has been added to your face. I have super dry skin. I use this for weddings. I would buy again but I love to buy the travel size.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Mantachie, MS

I really enjoyed this a lot. It doesn't have a bad smell and the spray came out in a mist unlike some of the other brands I have tried. It was long lasting, easy to apply and it did not break my face out. I have combination skin. I would purchase this again.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now