Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (60)
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really like this setting spray. It seems to moisturize my face well. However it does have a slight smell.. almost like a rose smell (I could do without the smell to be honest) but all in all it works well for my sensitive skin and setting my makeup. #setyourmakeup 😉 #rosesmell 🤔 #sensitiveskin 😊
Rosalinda M.
Rosalinda M.
Toledo, OH

It worked alright. I bought the small travel size from Sephora and the price was crazy for so little product. I personally wasn't a fan. It felt very heavy and wet when I sprayed. I wanted to like it but it just wasn't for me. I don't think it made my makeup last longer than when I didn't use it.
Harley B.
Harley B.
Pottsboro

I like this setting spray because it's light weight, sprays easily and doesn't have too strong of a smell! This was the first setting spray I ever tried and I really liked it! It truly did make a difference as far as the longevity of my makeup. Would definitely buy again -- I love Makeup Forever!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA

This worked really well for me when I needed to set my makeup for a recent wedding. It kept everything in place without making it feel stiff or dry. I only gave it four stars because it seems a bit expensive for the size, but it definitely does the job and I would recommend it for special events!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA

i bought this product without knowing if it was going to be good or not. I am so happy i bought it! i just love how it locks everything in place. after you spray it on your face it actually feels refreshing (reminds me of the mario badescu setting spray). I would recommend this product to anyone.
Selena S.
Selena S.

Very nice setting spray. Made my makeup look very finished. Is also good to get rid of a powdery or cakey looking face. I have oily skin so it didn't really lock in my makeup as well as some other sprays on the market but I definitely still liked it. If you want a dewey look this is good for that
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL

Go buy this Now ! It works this is all you need to know is that it works. Your face will feel amazing and if you want your make-up to last all the night go get this now I mean it ! I mean yeah sure it is up there in price but it is well worth the price man ! I wish they could sell this in packs !
Regina S.
Regina S.
Euclid, OH

What is makeup without finishing spray? It would be like chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips...just awful. This mist and fix setting spray does just that set your makeup. This product does not smudge, not tacky to the touch, make your makeup last and look flawless.Would recommend.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Woodside, NY

I love this setting spray. After trying out what seems like endless setting sprays, I have finally stuck with this one! It is tough for my to find cosmetics that agree with my dry skin, but this one does the trick! It hydrates (no alcohol) and leaves my skin looking dewy. Makeup lasts all day.
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN

I honestly loved this spray. I have tried a lot of sprays for my make up and none of them seem to work as good as this one. If you apply it with highlighter you're glowing all day or night. It was around $15 dollars and to me for what it does to me I think its a good deal. Its my favorite!!!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now