Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

Ok so I actually do have this product and it was the first ever setting spray I ever bought & lemme tell you it REALLY DOES WORK. I have dry oily skin and this really makes my makeup stay for a long time! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS. Also the e.l.f one! But this is awesome
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
San Juan

This is the #1 setting spray ever!!!!! It doesn't leave a sticky finish or have a weird scent. I've used this to apply glitter to the eye, to apply eye shadows wet for a long lasting look, to set makeup, or even use it to thin foundations. Mist & Fix is a must have!!!!
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Brooklyn, NY

My all time favorite setting spray! I love to use it to set my foundation afterwards and I also like to set the eyes hadow I have on my waterline with it. It will appear to be a bit sticky if you use too much so I like to use about 3-4 sprays worth. Highly recommended!
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN

This is my 2nd go to setting spay when I'm working with clients at Sephora. It works really well & is around the same price as the Urban Decay All Nighter. This can also be used to sheer out full coverage foundation. I particularly like using it with the HD foundation.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX

I originally received the travel size bottle and used it all up. I love how this spray is so refreshing and takes away that powdery look. Also, my makeup lasts so long, my mascara doesn't transfer with this and my makeup stays on my face and not on strangers' outfits.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA

I wish that it was a lower price point but I love the results of this product. It really does do a great job of setting in my makeup and it also helps to give my skin a dewey complexion. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to use this product.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA

Honestly I can't tell the difference between me wearing the setting spray and me not wearing it. Lucky for me it was free with my purchase at sephora so I don't think I will be getting this again. Maybe I'm using it wrong? There aren't any directions on the bottle...
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA

This setting spray works well for the first few hours but after that I notice my oily skin start to creep through and some of my makeup fading. While it does keep it looking practically pristine for several hours of wear, after that time frame it does start to fade.
Ghristina G.
Ghristina G.
La Porte, TX

It's very good works good. Everyone talk good thing about it. Yes it dose very much. That a very good thing. Yes very easy to apply. I like it and yes I would buy it again and share it with others. Very much dose. Yes I would over and over again that's a good thing.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Love this setting spray. I spray myself with it before primer to give my skin a good base. It has a great nozel and evenly distributes the product. After all my products are on, I give myself another spray to make everything look natural. Would definitely try again!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now