BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Nancy B.
Holds my makeup on all day. It doesn't make me oily or dewy . I like the sprayer it doesn't squirt out too much product just enough to melt everything into the skin and make it look natural
Valerie M.
dallas tx
Yes this is too die for ! It is so good . It sets right and it don’t last me long cause I use it so much but it definitely does the job and its moisturizing and hydrating. Definitely will buy this over and over again .
Diana F.
San Gabriel
This setting most is amazing! I love this makeup brand! Everything last for hours and it's a really high quality product for the price you pay. I bought mine at sephora and I would 10/10 recommend to purchase this product and try it out for your self :)
Heather H.
Massillon , OH
From on oily girl to another this is a miracle product. It keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps the oils at bay. Good spritzer nothing too crazy to put those awful dots on your face!
Goelis F.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using this for a long time, almost like 3-4 years. Don’t see any cons; it’s very light weight, and non irritating, leaves a natural finish, would definitely recommend to others.
Analiz M.
Harbor City, CA
This is a really good setting spray. It does a great job at sealing the make up. It is lightweight and when I wear it my make up can last at least 6 hours without setting into the lines.
Kaylia H.
I love most all of MUFE products and this setting spray is no different. MUFE always makes high quality products and I love all of them. It sprays on easily and leaves no residue behind.
Megan R.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is probably my favorite setting spray of all time. It actually does make my makeup last longer and the mist is so fine and light. It’s so refreshing and it’s great to prep your face with and to finish it off.
Amanda G.
Dundalk, MD
My favorite setting spray of all time. The mist of the spray is perfect and doesn’t leave globs of liquid on your face. I use this to set and prime my face. It makes my makeup last so much longer and melts the powders into my face so easily. You don’t need a lot in order for your makeup to stay in place which makes the product last much longer considering the price.
Brittany H.
Texas City
I love this setting spray! It smells so good and clean. It makes my skin feel fresh! I used to use this all the time when I first bought it, but now I use it every once in awhile.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry