BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nida C.
Crofton, MD
As you all might be familiar with this brand I like most of the products the eyeshadows the lipsticks to the face products it's simply amazing and the setting spray is good for all skin types and it sets your makeup in place for a good amount of time
Danielle Z.
Landisville, PA
This spray makes your makeup stay on for DAYS.
Your makeup will stay on during the summer when you're oily and in the winter when you are dry.
It holds eye shadow and face makeup in place in any situation.
I would recommend this product to everyone!
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
this setting spray keeps my makeup on all day. it is very log lasting. it has a shimmer finish. i love the shimmer finish. this a perfect on the go product becuase is it very transportable and easy to apply. i would definetly recommend it to others.
Shayna D.
Fort collins, CO
I love this setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day. It also does not make my face look oily, and it does not dry my face out. I also really like the spritzer, because he mist is comes out evenly and does not leaves droplets on my foundation.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ
All time favorite! Used with makeup forever foundation and primer, your make up will never come off. Okay, maybe not Never but definitely not for a long time. Great for oily skin as it leaves a cool matte finish. I'm definitely going to go get more
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
5 out of 5 stars!! One of the best setting sprays on the market! I spray before makeup application and after and it locks in my makeup all day!! The smell for me could be a little better but it doesn't linger at all. So in love with this product!
NaKymrha D.
Boston, MA
One of the best setting spray out right now. It keeps my make up on make face even after a long day If I touch my face I do not see makeup on my hand. It does not mess up my make up. It is easy to apply just a few sprays. Recommended to everyone.
TANYA F.
Downey , CA
This spray is good. I wanted to try it to see how well it works. It does keep my makeup in place all day and all night. It is very easy to apply. I use 2-3 sprays so make sure everything sets. Very lightweight and I will definitely buy it again.
Jennifer W.
I love the smell of this one! Makes me feel fresh and sets my makeup, also since I have dry skin I spray before I put on my foundation for that extra moisture my skin needs, it helps me not look blotchy or like I have dry patches. Great product!
This product keeps my face from looking cakey and keeps my makeup from moving the whole day it's super easy to apply you just spray your face, it really works for my makeup and I would recommend who wants to try it to get it it won't disappoint
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry