BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan D.
Nashville
One bottle lasted me almost a year. It set my makeup well -- I attend fitness classes during work hours and don't notice my makeup wearing off. However, I do a couple sprays throughout the day (especially after a workout), and I have to say I do not feel the moisturizing effect. Instead I feel yucky tightness, and I wonder if this has any moisturizing qualities at all. When I ran out of my first bottle, I read the reviews on this again to verify whether or not it was recommended for dry skin. Sure enough, I read mostly raves from those with dry skin, so I repurchased. I'm writing this review with less than half of the product left in bottle #2 and am still experiencing the sticky and tight feeling. Sad to say I will be moving on to something that will noticeably moisturize.
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
After needing a change from UD's setting spray, I was recommended to try makeup forever's setting spray. I fell in love instantly. I sprayed it on my face when trying it at Sephora, and the scent was lovely and gentle on my face. It also doesn't leave your face feeling dry or super mattified like other sprays do, and being that I have dry skin, this was the perfect cherry on top when it came to needing a more dewy look to finish my makeup session. It lasts really well, and I'm extremely pleased with the pricing and the amount you get in a bottle. I literally use this every time I do my makeup, and will even spray it on my beauty blender before spreading out my foundation or concealer, and it works beautifully! 10/10 would recommend especially for those with sensitive skin types.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
I actually really like this high end setting spray. It is a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for. It feels so light weight on my combination type skin, and helps keep my make up on all day without budging. It kind of leaves my face with a matte finish so I really like to use this setting spray when I know I'm going out and doing a lot, like dancing or things like that, It really doesn't budge, and If i sweat, my make up doesn't! Which is a plus for me. I also like to spray my brush first then apply my high lighter, it just makes it brighter.
Daniela M.
Cleveland, TX
I am actually using this because my mom got it from her friend and she doesn't use it (so why waste it!?) - So I am not sure about the price because I haven't checked it yet.

This is my first ever finishing mist so I don't have much knowledge about this particular product. But here's some of my pros and cons about this product:

pros:
- Makes my face dewy & glowy
- Makes my face make up looks well blended
- Helps my make up stays fresh longer
- It doesn't break me out (I have insensitive skin, though :) )

cons :
- Smells chemically
- The packaging is not very good.
- The spray makes more of a big water droplets rather than a mist.

Will buy again until I found a better finishing mist !
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It is hydrating but, works well on all skin types. It is a great alternative to a setting powder if you don't want to have a matte look. It does keep your makeup on al day, I've even been out in the rain after applying this setting spray and my makeup didn't budge. This setting spray does not have an spf, it is used specifically keep your makeup in place. I also love to use it to enhance any eyeshadow colors or glitters. All you have to do is spray the brush before dipping it in your powder and it will enhance the color, glitters in the shadow, and metallic finishes.
Emma J.
I like that this setting spray doesn't contain alcohol like most setting sprays do but for me this didn't help the longevity of my makeup. I tried this product about six times and every time make makeup would wear off much faster then when I used urban decays setting spray. The formula doesn't have much of a smell and didn't irritate my sensitive skin . If you want to try this out I'd recommend getting the travel size to test it out first
Kera Y.
This setting spray is everything!!! It takes your makeup game to the next level by vreatong a water reisitany barrier onto your face keeping your makeup looking new for up to 14 hours! This makeu line ised in everyday, film, and television settings is truly a brand with amazing products and Mist & Fix is one of their staple products. Spray directly on to the face after finished makeup application, for a water resistant, semi matte finished look for all day wear.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
I love almost everything MUFE, but this is not one of those things. My favorite go-to setting spray is Urban Decay's original. This setting spray by MUFE does not keep my makeup in place the way UD's does. Instead of coming out in a fine mist this comes out in heavy squirts so it leaves your face wet in certain spots and untouched in others. Your best bet is to go with Urban Decay if you are looking for a good setting spray that is going to keep your makeup looking fresh for hours and hours.
Naomi A.
Brandon , FL
Honestly one of the best setting sprays ever. It does feel a bit sticky after spraying it so I feel like it would also be good for priming and helping the foundation stick. Only thing is it sprays out way too much water.
Theresa S.
Beverly , MA
This stuff is amazing. I don't have anything negative to say about it. The sprayer is very nice and produces a fine mist that coats your face nicely, the droplets aren't too big. It doesn't mattify, so pass on this if that's what you're looking for. But it does extend the life of your makeup and takes away that powdery look from the skin. It's also great if you've applied too much concealer or foundation. Spritz your beauty sponge with this and it will hydrate the skin and remove the excess. I would say this is better for those who have normal to dry skin. It doesn't increase or add to the oils on the face, it just doesn't too much for oil control, but that doesn't bother me.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry