Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Danesha
Danesha
Rochester , Wa

Wasn't a huge fan of this setting spray, came out in spurts and has a slightly milky coloring not clear which does go away as it sets and drys but still unsettling. Helped makeup stay ok throughout the day but not as well as others, also had a bit of a scent when first sprayed
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID

this spray is very nice. it has a good applicator and no sent to it. It doesn't make your face feel any different and drys very quickly. i have combination and it works great for it. keeps my make up lasting all day. I would buy this product again and recommend it to someone.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Laredo, TX

I liked it so much. It is super pretty. I was super expensive, I paid fifteen dollars for it. Once i put it on I trust that my make up will last the whole day. It is super easy to apply, and for what I know it can be used on every type of skin, I love it. Totally recommended.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Stockton, CA

I've use this product countless of times. I go in with my moisturizer, primer and then spray spray and spray, I allow my face to absorb all of the moisture and set. Once it's dried I go in with the foundation. Usually have normal to dry skin so this gives me the added boost.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Los Angeles, CA

First time I used this I fell in love. Very, very light and do not need to use too much to do its job. Really like that you get even sprays with each spray. Sets makeup very well for long hour days! I'd say the price is great as well. Will definitely keep using this product.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I'm pretty satisfied with the product. I use a ton of this makeup brands products and am always pleased. This may not be the "best" makeup setting spray but I wasn't disappointed and the spray nozzle puts out the perfect amount. Keeps makeup set for a decent amount of time!
Caileigh E.
Caileigh E.
Fonthill, ON

This product is one of the only setting sprays I have tired and I love it! It is very refreshing and light on the skin and helps my makeup stay on pretty much all day! But if you have other setting sprays please recommend then because I am always down to try new products :)
Angela F.
Angela F.

I have dry sensitive skin and I've always used the urban decay all nighter because other setting sprays have made me itchy but this one seems to be better on my skin and lasts almost as long. I suppose I just like it better since I reach for it more often then urban decay.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
manchester, nh

MUFE is a staple in my routine and beauty game! Every time I do my makeup I have something from MUFE incorporated. They put out product they can stand by and be proud of. This causes no irritation no stickiness no tackiness and will wear with you through those summer days!
Marylen J.
Marylen J.
San Jose, CA

I've been using this setting spray for a month now and its kept my make up on all day. I have oily skin and it takes take away any moisture nor make it even oily. It gives it a great balance to the skin. I absolutely love this setting spray! Definitely would recommend it!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now