Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (65)
Toni J.
Toni J.
Didn't know what to expect when I purchased this so I bought a travel size. It wasn't too expensive. It doesn't have a horrible smell and has a good mist. It didn't help extend the life of my makeup and will end up buying the full size because I do like it
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Currituck, NC
This is definitely the best setting spray I've ever used. My skin tends to be very moisturized, and thus my makeup likes to slide right off and transfer onto my clothing. This keeps it on all day and all night, even through sweat and tears. Recommend this!
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Hammond, IN
it feels like it does nothing for your face until you realize that it does and it is great for both skin textures, its easy and efficient for everyone not sure if it protects me from the sun but i never had any problems and think more people should buy it
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
By far my favorite setting spray ever! I keep coming back to this spray because it does wonders for my makeup. It keeps away the shine and greasy look that sometimes happens throughout the day. My makeup stays smudge free and I stay looking fresh all day!
Monica B.
Monica B.
This Is a must for your makeup bag!! If your at Sephora or a makeup forever boutique buy it! It is worth every penny! Has gum tar extract in there to hold your makeup longer! Sounds scary but it's not! This is my 3rd bottle way better than Mac mist & fix
Aisley D.
Aisley D.
This is the best setting spray I've used and it really keeps my skin from getting oily which is great because I have super oily skin! It keeps the makeup in place and flawless and the spray also has a nice smell to it! I would recommend it to a friend 😊
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
This spray is really good. I like to use this after I finish my make up. It's easy to apply all you do it spritz some on your face. It takes away that powdery look. And sets my make up all day long. I would buy this setting spray again when I run out!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , Tx
Helps with application of eye shadows for a bolder look as well as to help apply foundation. I have oily skin and this spray works but not sure if helps with controlling oily skin. I would still recommend as this may be great for combo to normal skin.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, Ca
This is my favorite product I bought it at Sephora this was my first highs end face primer. And I love it I am totally going to re-purchase this product because it makes my makeup last a more longer period of time but it also makes my face look smooth
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
This setting spray is decent. From high-end brands / high-end prices, I kind of expected more... but this didn't really outperform most of my "drugstore" setting sprays. I probably wouldn't repurchase, but I would use if someone gave to me as a gift.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry