Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA

One of the best Setting Sprays you could possibly get your hands on, Buy this. There's a refreshing smell to it and it locks everything in place. Simply easy to apply just spritz and go! I love the price point of this as well, I usually get mine in a travel size-- to make it easier to take on the go!
Caroline
Caroline
Hillside, NJ

This setting spray is AMAZING. All I need is on spray and my makeup woll stay ALL DAY LONG. Incredible. Totally worth it for me because I sweat a lot and two hours in lot the day, my makeup is usually gone. Not with this spray! It stays on all day long! It's not sticky and doesn't feel constraining.
Liz G.
Liz G.
South Amboy, NJ

Amazing setting spray. No skincare benefits, BUT it keeps your makeup in place.

I can't get enough of this. It's such a fine mist, so it doesn't disrupt any of the makeup that's done. The nozzle doesn't get clogged either.

All around this is just an amazing setting spray. Will definitely repurchase.
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Medley, FL

Does the job. I have oily skin and after a long day my makeup looks pretty decent. Only downside is that I don't like the smell when you spray. Scent goes away after a few seconds. So I just hold my breath when I spray. And the spray does not spray evenly like a mist should. Otherwise good product.
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really like this setting spray. It seems to moisturize my face well. However it does have a slight smell.. almost like a rose smell (I could do without the smell to be honest) but all in all it works well for my sensitive skin and setting my makeup. #setyourmakeup 😉 #rosesmell 🤔 #sensitiveskin 😊
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA

This worked really well for me when I needed to set my makeup for a recent wedding. It kept everything in place without making it feel stiff or dry. I only gave it four stars because it seems a bit expensive for the size, but it definitely does the job and I would recommend it for special events!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL

Go buy this Now ! It works this is all you need to know is that it works. Your face will feel amazing and if you want your make-up to last all the night go get this now I mean it ! I mean yeah sure it is up there in price but it is well worth the price man ! I wish they could sell this in packs !
Rosalinda M.
Rosalinda M.
Toledo, OH

It worked alright. I bought the small travel size from Sephora and the price was crazy for so little product. I personally wasn't a fan. It felt very heavy and wet when I sprayed. I wanted to like it but it just wasn't for me. I don't think it made my makeup last longer than when I didn't use it.
Elena A.
Elena A.
Tula

The product really works. I don't use it a lot but when I have an important event and have to be sure that my makeup stays the whole night, I always use it. It's always pleasant to my skin and refreshing. It's not matte nor shiny, so it has a neutral finish that I like very much! Awesome product!
Selena S.
Selena S.

Very nice setting spray. Made my makeup look very finished. Is also good to get rid of a powdery or cakey looking face. I have oily skin so it didn't really lock in my makeup as well as some other sprays on the market but I definitely still liked it. If you want a dewey look this is good for that
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now