Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Columbia, SC

This is my go to setting spray. it really does fix any little imperfections left after you finish your makeup. It is good for dry skin, like I have, but I have also heard that it is good for oily skin. I usually spray it on my face before doing my mascara because sometimes it can make it run. Definitely buy this product!
Esmeralda O.
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX

I love this spray! it works to set your makeup amazing but also to put on before your makeup so your face will feel moisturized! it works great for both oily and dry skin. super easy to apply all you have to do is shake it up a bit and spray a few times all over your face and it does wonders! sure recommend to everyone!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Charlotte, NC

This is my second favorite setting spray. I also love that this one is alcohol free! I use this spray most often for those days I have over powdered, but I don't rely on this spray to hold my makeup in place. One of my favorite ways to use this is as a mixing medium for pigments and making powdered shadows more foiled.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA

This product is my holy grail for setting sprays!! This product is my absolute favorite for setting my makeup. There is no sun protection and this formula is super lightweight. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a super high quality setting spray and for their makeup to stay on all day and all night!
gisel t.
gisel t.
Delhi, CA

I love this setting spray so much it always my do to setting spray. It is very refreshing and moisturizing it is very good for any skin type. A little goes a long way with one spray. It is very affordable compared to other setting sprays. I always recommend this to friends ad cousins I love this won't disappoint you.
Jeff D.
Jeff D.
San Diego

We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Val L.
Val L.
Spring Hill, FL

Sometimes when you get done doing your makeup you noticed that it gets cakey but the minute you spray on makeup forever mist and fix setting spray it's like your face just was airbrushed and it's a Flawless finish and it doesn't overdry your skin it actually kind of feels hydrating. Great product everyone should own
Fatima K.
Fatima K.

I love this! A random make up artist let me try it one day on the bathroom when I was apply my make up and it's been my go to ever since. I always repurchase it and I use it as my primer and setting my make up. It gives me a dewy all day look and I use it to refresh my face in the afternoon after a long day at work.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Toronto, Ontario

Definitely one of my top three makeup setting sprays! Very refreshing and makes your makeup look more natural. Setting sprays definitely aren't a "required" product, but I'd highly recommend using one to complete any look and bring it to the next level. Would highly recommend using this setting spray to do the job!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

This is one of my favorite setting sprays it really helps makeup last longer and look better! It helps keep my foundation in place and from separating throughout the day and helps give more pigmentation to my shadows. I like to spray my whole face with it before my foundation. This is deffenitly worth the splurge!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now