Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA

I enjoy this line so much. I do find that using this Mist & Fix Setting Spray by Make Up For Ever insures that my make up stays in place longer, it gives me a natural finish but without the excess shine. I would recommend that anyone who wants a typical setting spray experience try this one, it isn't bad!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

Much like the UD All Nighter Spray, this is a must in my beauty Arsenal. I love it just as much as the UD one. It keeps makeup in check all day. It also is great to make metallic shadows really pop on your lids. Highly recommend. This also comes in a travel size if you're thinking of just testing it out!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Aldie, VA

This is now my favorite setting spray! Lasts literally forever I kid you not! I can put my makeup on and know that my face is only coming off if I am taking it off. Went out for a night of clubbing and my face was still on the next morning. Does wonders for highlighters and shimmery shadows. Must buy!!!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY

Love, love, love this setting spray! It sets makeup amazingly (went to the gym with Kat Von D eyeliner on and it didn't budge, although I don't recommend working out in makeup because it's bad for your skin) and it doesn't make my face feel like it's set in stone like the Urban Decay setting spray does.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

My second kind of setting mist and I love this one. I have combo skin and it works so well! My makeup stays in place all day. I don't have to worry about my eyeliner smudging on the upper part of my eyelids. I just got the travel size for now, I'm hoping to buy the regular sized bottle once I run out!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , Ca

One of the best Setting Sprays you could possibly get your hands on, Buy this. There's a refreshing smell to it and it locks everything in place. Simply easy to apply just spritz and go! I love the price point of this as well, I usually get mine in a travel size-- to make it easier to take on the go!
Liz G.
Liz G.
South Amboy, NJ

Amazing setting spray. No skincare benefits, BUT it keeps your makeup in place.

I can't get enough of this. It's such a fine mist, so it doesn't disrupt any of the makeup that's done. The nozzle doesn't get clogged either.

All around this is just an amazing setting spray. Will definitely repurchase.
Caroline
Caroline
Hillside, NJ

This setting spray is AMAZING. All I need is on spray and my makeup woll stay ALL DAY LONG. Incredible. Totally worth it for me because I sweat a lot and two hours in lot the day, my makeup is usually gone. Not with this spray! It stays on all day long! It's not sticky and doesn't feel constraining.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Burbank, CA

I love this setting spray. I was recommend this setting spray by a Sephora makeup artist. It is easy to apply and does keep your makeup on longer. I feel that with all my makeup routines, I have to have a setting spray. I recommend this to anyone who loves setting sprays and wants to try a new one!
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY

Does the job. I have oily skin and after a long day my makeup looks pretty decent. Only downside is that I don't like the smell when you spray. Scent goes away after a few seconds. So I just hold my breath when I spray. And the spray does not spray evenly like a mist should. Otherwise good product.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now