Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sobia A.
Sobia A.
Malden, MA

One of the best setting sprays in the market. I have combination skin and it does not make my face look oily or greasy even after 8 hours of wear. It sets the make up in place and the finish is amazing. I highly recommend it to all skin types. You cant go wrong with this.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It lasts all day long without a smudge. Its on the more expensive side of things, but it is worth every penny. It goes on a little oily, so be carfull if you have oily skin. However it dries fast and lasts all day. I will be buying this again!
Marylen J.
Marylen J.
San Jose, CA

I've been using this setting spray for a month now and its kept my make up on all day. I have oily skin and it takes take away any moisture nor make it even oily. It gives it a great balance to the skin. I absolutely love this setting spray! Definitely would recommend it!
Maria W.
Maria W.
Portland

This is a great setting spray. This keeps your face moist all day. It also does not have any bad smells like some or any sticky feeling. This is comparable to the urban decay setting spray although the mist is a bit stronger than UD it would still would be a good choice.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL

I like to use this when I over-powder my face. Sometimes that powder contour can get a litttttttle out of hand....am I right? This definitely brings the life back to my skin and gives it a more natural look. This can also be used throughout the day as a quick refresher!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

This product has helped my makeup stay during this- the summer that seems to last FOREVER. I live in the humid/hot south and my makeup is FINALLY still there when I leave work! the only thing is that I still get some residue on my hands from my highlight during the day!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

Ok so I actually do have this product and it was the first ever setting spray I ever bought & lemme tell you it REALLY DOES WORK. I have dry oily skin and this really makes my makeup stay for a long time! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS. Also the e.l.f one! But this is awesome
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
San Juan

This is the #1 setting spray ever!!!!! It doesn't leave a sticky finish or have a weird scent. I've used this to apply glitter to the eye, to apply eye shadows wet for a long lasting look, to set makeup, or even use it to thin foundations. Mist & Fix is a must have!!!!
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Brooklyn, NY

My all time favorite setting spray! I love to use it to set my foundation afterwards and I also like to set the eyes hadow I have on my waterline with it. It will appear to be a bit sticky if you use too much so I like to use about 3-4 sprays worth. Highly recommended!
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN

This is my 2nd go to setting spay when I'm working with clients at Sephora. It works really well & is around the same price as the Urban Decay All Nighter. This can also be used to sheer out full coverage foundation. I particularly like using it with the HD foundation.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now