Add a Photo

Photos (39)
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Lees Summit, MO

I use this setting spray to actual make my shimmer shadows have a foil effect on my eyelids. It keeps the shimmers in place and helps keep their pigmentation all day long. I like it as a normal setting spray too just for the hydration but it doesn't seem to help a full face of makeup stay on all day long like the Urban Decay All Nighter does.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

I was so happy when I picked up this travel size on my way to pay in Sephora. After putting on my makeup, i spray 3-4 sprays around my face and my makeup lasts ALL day and night! After a night out, I can still take cute selfies when I'm back after 7-8 hrs later and my makeup looks fresh, my contour stays in place, it's amazing. Well worth it.
Amy C.
Amy C.

I have normal to dry skin and this stuff is a must have for me! It makes a HUGE difference in how long my makeup lasts and looks! It's like it pulls everything together, sets it and gives a nice "glow from within" look! The nice thing about this product is that they offer it in a trail size for those that don't won't to commit without trying.
Conner T.
Conner T.
Maryville, TN

This is the best setting spray I've ever used hands down. It felt refreshing on my skin and not sticky at all. The formula is very light and dewy. I put this on in the morning after I finish makeup for my entire face, and the setting spray makes my makeup last all day long. Everything stayed in its place until I was ready to take it all off.
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket, RI

I love this setting spray. It keeps your makeup fresh and well blended all day. It leaves your skin with a natural, subtle shimmer. It is very easy to apply, spray it and go. I notice when I use this spray my makeup lasts twice as long. It also moisturizes your skin while setting your makeup. I would strongly recommend this spray to others.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I'm a makeup girl, and I always carry this setting spray with me. It feels so refreshing for a quick on the go makeup, full face or even a refresher when you feel a little dry from the weather. I like that it also comes in travel sizes to keep in your bag. Very light feeling with a matte finish. I highly recommend this for any makeup lover!
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami

I love setting sprays and I've have never heard much hype about this specific spray. I LOVE this stuff. It makes my makeup last over 8 hours and keeps my skin looking dewy and not oily. My skin is very oily in my t-zone and I classify as combination skin. I love this spray and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good spray.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL

I use this everyday once i put my foundation on (my skin is dry so I like a dewy look) and then again once I finish the rest of my makeup and it looks perfect. It's the perfect amount of dewy and since I've been using this I've noticed that I don't have to touch up my makeup hardly at all through the day which must mean that it's working!
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV

Carrie L.
Carrie L.
London, ON

I bought the small bottle just to try it. I really like it. There isn't much of a scent which is good because of my scent sensitivity. I find it works well. When I clean my face at the end of the day I can see that my foundation was still on! Sometimes as long as 12 hours later. I am impressed and will purchase a full size. I recommend it
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now