BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Mary Ruth Gentry I.
Savannah, GA
It sets and secured my makeup! It didn’t smell awful and lasted! I think it’s a great product and does what it says it will! It can be a bit drying feeling but overall well worth the purchase!!!
Sierra A.
It’s alright. Some people say it prolongs your makeup wear time but I don’t really ever have a problem with my makeup wearing off in the first place. I prefer setting sprays that are for glow and hydration.
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. It is the only setting spray that doesnt glue my makeup to my face and irritate my skin and eyes but also actually improves the longevity of my makeup.
Shiva S.
Seattle, WA
I love this makeup setting spray! It took a while for me to figure it out but this spray is really great for layering with powder for a SUPER long lasting finish. Great for all skin types but you just have to know how to use it. eg: for normal skin, just a light dusting of powder before spraying will set fine. For oily/combo, I’d bake your oily spots - spray - wait to dry - do all over powder - then spray again.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This stuff is really nice. It doesn’t seem like hair spray on your face. It keeps your makeup looking fabulous but I don’t see a huge difference in this and cheaper sprays so I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it but it is nice.
Stephanie M.
Fairfax, VA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays if only it wasn’t so expensive! I like how it sprays out and the mist is nice and fine. I didn’t see much of a difference when I was using it so I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend.
Elizabeth G.
I like this setting spray but it is not my favorite. Not sure if it gives you any sun protection. But it is easy to apply. My makeup did stay in place for a couple hours. But I don’t think I would recommend this product
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
It's good for the price (cheaper than the UD spray by a few dollars). It's comparable to the UD one, but I found that my face felt a bit sticky afterwards, and so my skin didn't feel great throughout the day. Side from that, it did what it's supposed to do...it finishes your make up look and makes sure everything stays put. I feel like the effects don't last as long as the UD one.
Nancy B.
Holds my makeup on all day. It doesn't make me oily or dewy . I like the sprayer it doesn't squirt out too much product just enough to melt everything into the skin and make it look natural
Valerie M.
dallas tx
Yes this is too die for ! It is so good . It sets right and it don’t last me long cause I use it so much but it definitely does the job and its moisturizing and hydrating. Definitely will buy this over and over again .
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry