Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Anika
Anika

Hey readers!
I've been using this make up setting spray for about two years now. It's amazing for my dry skin and sets my make up and I've noticed that my make up lasts longer. I just spritz it on after I'm done my makeup. I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them pop! Totes will repurchase this!!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

Much like the UD All Nighter Spray, this is a must in my beauty Arsenal. I love it just as much as the UD one. It keeps makeup in check all day. It also is great to make metallic shadows really pop on your lids. Highly recommend. This also comes in a travel size if you're thinking of just testing it out!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA

This product is really nice for helping to blend the liquid, cream, and powder products together but I don't believe it actually makes my makeup last any longer. I do love this spray for other reasons- I prep my face before makeup with it and I use it on my foundation brush to help blend everything out.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY

Love, love, love this setting spray! It sets makeup amazingly (went to the gym with Kat Von D eyeliner on and it didn't budge, although I don't recommend working out in makeup because it's bad for your skin) and it doesn't make my face feel like it's set in stone like the Urban Decay setting spray does.
Mirlly O.
Mirlly O.

“Para mulheres ocupadas que desejam ir direto do trabalho para um jantar e não têm tempo de voltar em casa para retoques, borrife o spray em um lenço e dê palmadinhas no rosto para refrescar sua maquiagem. Depois aplique uma camada de pó compacto para dar à sua pele uma textura aveludada para a noite”
Oscarina d.
Oscarina d.

This is a good spray for locking on your makeup all day. For me this is equal to the UD all-nighter in all but one aspect. I love using this to apply glitters and pigment. It makes them more stay-on. And I found out there are lot more way that you can play with it. Better than the UD one, I would say.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA

One of the best Setting Sprays you could possibly get your hands on, Buy this. There's a refreshing smell to it and it locks everything in place. Simply easy to apply just spritz and go! I love the price point of this as well, I usually get mine in a travel size-- to make it easier to take on the go!
Liz G.
Liz G.
South Amboy, NJ

Amazing setting spray. No skincare benefits, BUT it keeps your makeup in place.

I can't get enough of this. It's such a fine mist, so it doesn't disrupt any of the makeup that's done. The nozzle doesn't get clogged either.

All around this is just an amazing setting spray. Will definitely repurchase.
Caroline
Caroline
Hillside, NJ

This setting spray is AMAZING. All I need is on spray and my makeup woll stay ALL DAY LONG. Incredible. Totally worth it for me because I sweat a lot and two hours in lot the day, my makeup is usually gone. Not with this spray! It stays on all day long! It's not sticky and doesn't feel constraining.
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Medley, FL

Does the job. I have oily skin and after a long day my makeup looks pretty decent. Only downside is that I don't like the smell when you spray. Scent goes away after a few seconds. So I just hold my breath when I spray. And the spray does not spray evenly like a mist should. Otherwise good product.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now