BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aisley D.
This is the best setting spray I've used and it really keeps my skin from getting oily which is great because I have super oily skin! It keeps the makeup in place and flawless and the spray also has a nice smell to it! I would recommend it to a friend 😊
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
This is my favorite product I bought it at Sephora this was my first highs end face primer. And I love it I am totally going to re-purchase this product because it makes my makeup last a more longer period of time but it also makes my face look smooth
Jessica V.
This spray is really good. I like to use this after I finish my make up. It's easy to apply all you do it spritz some on your face. It takes away that powdery look. And sets my make up all day long. I would buy this setting spray again when I run out!
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Helps with application of eye shadows for a bolder look as well as to help apply foundation. I have oily skin and this spray works but not sure if helps with controlling oily skin. I would still recommend as this may be great for combo to normal skin.
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA
Never tried this product before interested in trying it it looks like it's got a lot of good things in it for your skin like I said definitely interested in it if I could get a sample of it that would be great you're going to throw rocks thanks again
Nida C.
Crofton, MD
As you all might be familiar with this brand I like most of the products the eyeshadows the lipsticks to the face products it's simply amazing and the setting spray is good for all skin types and it sets your makeup in place for a good amount of time
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
This setting spray is decent. From high-end brands / high-end prices, I kind of expected more... but this didn't really outperform most of my "drugstore" setting sprays. I probably wouldn't repurchase, but I would use if someone gave to me as a gift.
Rachel B.
Columbia, SC
I swear by this setting spray! Used every single day while living in the Virgin Islands where the humidity would typically make my foundation slide off my face. This setting spray locked everything into place for 24 hours. Would definitely recommend.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I used this spray a couple of times. I prefer Urban Decay but this does the job on those days where I don't do a full face! I usually keep this one in my bag to refresh but I would recommend this to any girl looking for an affordable finishing spray.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
this setting spray keeps my makeup on all day. it is very log lasting. it has a shimmer finish. i love the shimmer finish. this a perfect on the go product becuase is it very transportable and easy to apply. i would definetly recommend it to others.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry