BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vivian C.
Oakland Gardens, NY
BEST SPRAY E V E R, makes your make up stay all day long and also gives you a fresh look. I personally have oily skin and it when I put on this product, it makes my skin look more matte and beautiful. Also comes in a nice package and the price is pretty fair
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Slightly more dewy than All Nighter by Urban Decay and has the same exact staying power. I love using this product to work with shadows and getting more vibrant and intense pigment payoff. I will most my brush and then dip into a shadow. Love love love this.
Alicia H.
I really like this setting spray. I like to use this one for special occations , just spray and go very easy to use. It gives me a matte finish where I like it to be matte and brightens my highligter. its light weight and long lasting. I will purchase again.
Calle F.
Athens, OH
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER. I love using this before and after doing my makeup and to also make foiled eyeshadows pop on the lid! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and in place all day. The spray applicator is super precise too, I highly recommend this product!
Brittney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I really like this setting spray but I feel like it isn't as good at keeping the makeup as some of the others that I use. I feel like it is mediocre in comparison. I have combination skin and I have never really had an issue with it mixing with my sin type.
Toni J.
Didn't know what to expect when I purchased this so I bought a travel size. It wasn't too expensive. It doesn't have a horrible smell and has a good mist. It didn't help extend the life of my makeup and will end up buying the full size because I do like it
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely the best setting spray I've ever used. My skin tends to be very moisturized, and thus my makeup likes to slide right off and transfer onto my clothing. This keeps it on all day and all night, even through sweat and tears. Recommend this!
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
it feels like it does nothing for your face until you realize that it does and it is great for both skin textures, its easy and efficient for everyone not sure if it protects me from the sun but i never had any problems and think more people should buy it
Hannah M.
By far my favorite setting spray ever! I keep coming back to this spray because it does wonders for my makeup. It keeps away the shine and greasy look that sometimes happens throughout the day. My makeup stays smudge free and I stay looking fresh all day!
Monica B.
This Is a must for your makeup bag!! If your at Sephora or a makeup forever boutique buy it! It is worth every penny! Has gum tar extract in there to hold your makeup longer! Sounds scary but it's not! This is my 3rd bottle way better than Mac mist & fix
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry