Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (27)
Luvly S.
Luvly S.

Bought a travel size just to try out and its not bad. It does set your makeup alot but will still rub off lightly just not as much if you were to not have it on. I found a better setting spray for much cheaper so I personally wouldnt buy this again but do recommend its worth a try.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.

I have to say that the Makeup Forever Mist and Fix Setting Spray is hands down the best product for making your makeup stay in place for hours. This product was great for a night out or a special event. My makeup at the end of the night looked just as good as the time I applied it.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL

Overall, this is a gimmicky product that’s a subpar solution for those looking to reinforce or touch-up makeup on-the-go, and the sticky finish can feel uncomfortable. A good oil-blotting paper and quick dusting of pressed powder (and lipstick touch-up, of course) are much better.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA

I tried the sample and although I liked it I feel like it didn't really "do anything" Not worth the price for me I prefer the inexpensive drug store ones that have the same ingredients and let me spray my life away and not feel guilty about how much I spent on glycerin and water.
mr and mrs z.
mr and mrs z.
Abu-Dhabi

this is the best fix setting sparay have seen so far its make ur makeup look great an stay for a long time keep it all day long easy to apply all over your face give a natural finish to ur makeup with a bit of shine , with is great for me , it was recommended fr and i do the same
Santina D.
Santina D.
toronto

This is beautiful i love the way that it finishes off the makeup it makes it look fresh and finished, the spray is fine. i think this is better for oily skin as it doesn't help to get rid of any dryness i use other products for that, i would buy again because of the great value
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

MUFE doesn't seem to ever do anything wrong and this is another perfect example. Although the price tag is heavy, it is well worth it for a long day when you can't touch up or redo your look. The spray's mist is fine and even and doesn't leave any residues or lingering scents.
Danesha
Danesha
Rochester, WA

Wasn't a huge fan of this setting spray, came out in spurts and has a slightly milky coloring not clear which does go away as it sets and drys but still unsettling. Helped makeup stay ok throughout the day but not as well as others, also had a bit of a scent when first sprayed
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA

I don't know what I was ever doing before I had this product. It has made such a difference in photos and in general. I have actually gotten more compliments on my makeup during nights out since using the setting spray. It is now definitely a part of my daily make up routine.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I'm pretty satisfied with the product. I use a ton of this makeup brands products and am always pleased. This may not be the "best" makeup setting spray but I wasn't disappointed and the spray nozzle puts out the perfect amount. Keeps makeup set for a decent amount of time!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now