Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
London, ON

I bought the small bottle just to try it. I really like it. There isn't much of a scent which is good because of my scent sensitivity. I find it works well. When I clean my face at the end of the day I can see that my foundation was still on! Sometimes as long as 12 hours later. I am impressed and will purchase a full size. I recommend it
Valery P.
Valery P.

I am on my third bottle of this of product because it works! My makeup doesn't transfer when I use it and it does transfer when I don't use it. It helps me look more natural when I've inadvertently gone heavy on my makeup. I will continue to buy this as long as it's sold. It absolutely does NOT leave any kind of weird film on your face.
Eva M.
Eva M.
Jenkintown, PA

I use this setting spray every single day! I don't know how it works magic but you see an instant change after you spray it on your face. I make up my whole face, including mascara, and then give my fave 2-3 spritz of this setting spray. It gives hydration and makes my face look even more blended! Plus, it keeps my makeup set all night.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.

I love this setting spray! It does keep my makeup on all day and helps my makeup not look caked up. Another plus is that it didn't contain Alcohol , so that's awesome. I have combination skin and I spray a light mist onto my face. There wasn't a scent so I think it would work for almost anyone. I'm very pleased with this setting spray!
Leah R.
Leah R.
Culloden, WV

I really like make up forever because it is affordable and good quality. There is some SPF and most of their products. This setting spray is very lightweight. I have very oily skin so it is hard for me to find foundation, Primer, setting spray that does the job and stays on throughout the day. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Cheneza I.
Cheneza I.

My skin is oily and I also have sensitive skin and whenever I am not wearing make up and I just wanted a fresh feel on my face I just take a few pumps of this and I'm good it helps my face to stay hydrated.
And I also use it on my face when I am doing a simple make up look if I'm just running out to do errands Or a quick lunch date.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL

Make Up For Ever has a great formula for setting spray, but I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because the pump on the bottle doesn't have as fine of a mist as others I have tried. The formula is great, and doesn't feel like you have anything on your face once it's set. Also can be used to wet brushes for a more intense eyeshadow look.
Kaley K.
Kaley K.

I went into Sephora looking for a new setting spray and one of the workers recommended this one. It didn't not disappoint me at all. It kept my makeup on all day (I work with kids so we're outside a lot) and I stay matte. It definitely keeps my face hydrated without looking oily and adds a nice final touch to my makeup routine.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Paradise, Newfoundland and Labrador

This is the first setting spray that I have used, so I will say that I have nothing to compare it with. I do like it, but I can't say that I love it. I don't notice any huge benefits from using it - and am not really sure if it makes my make-up last that much longer than usual. It does make my make-up look a bit more refreshed.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.

This setting spray is definitely a staple in my routine. It has a natural finish and leaves your makeup looking flawless. It's great of oily and combination. In my experience, it makes my makeup look more natural and gives a dewy complexion. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great quality setting spray!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?

Join Now