Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Memphis M.
Memphis M.
Vancouver, WA

I wasn't super impressed at first, so I actually gave it to a friend. She ended up loving it so much, she raved about and bought her own, she gave mine back and begged me to give it another shot, because she didn't understand how I didn't love it so much, now I use it everyday, it's a definite staple in my routine
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN

My favorite setting spray. Your make up will stay put (even if you accidentally drink too much and go to bed without washing your face...you will wake up looking like a beauty queen...:) It is water based and lightweight so you don't look drag at all. I use it even when I'm just throwing on mascara and BB cream.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Walker, LA

I love makeup forever so I was very interested to try this. I loved everything about it. It melted my makeup into my skin for a flawless finish and helped my makeup to last throughout the day without getting cakey. I would say this setting spray is as good as, if not better than, the urban decay setting spray!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.

I love make up forever! This product makes my makeup stay all day with just two pumps! The smell isn't obnoxious like a lot of other setting sprays. I'm impressed because I have very oily skin and am constantly blotting my nose and T-zone and by the end of the day my makeup has rubbed off. Not with this stuff!
Julie D.
Julie D.
Milford

This spray is to be used after you're done with your makeup routine so that it keeps everything in place. It's very light but you need to let it dry, kind of feels weird at first. it does help with keeping makeup in place but all makeup runs eventually. This product is very good and I highly recommend it.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Manhattan, KS

I love this product! It really makes my makeup last all day and does not leave my skin looking cakey or greasy! It also doesn't make me break out which is a huge thing for me because I have very sensitive skin! I like to use this product before I go out at night and makes my makeup stay on my face all night!
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA

I have oily skin, and in the summer, it gets even worse. I swear, I go through several blotting papers a day. When I use this spray, my makeup lasts much longer, and it doesn't seem to "melt" off my face like it does without it. I still need a few blotting papers, but at least my face stays looking fresher!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX

OBSESSED!! I love this setting spray, to say the least. Dries and sets so beautifully! It doesn't move anything around, it definitely stands by its word when it says "long lasting" I could fall asleep with my makeup on and wake up looking flawless. (Not that I recommend that, but hey! We've all been there 🤷
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I love this setting spray! It significantly increases the wear time of my makeup. I love the nozzle of this product because it dispenses the product in a fine mist. This setting spray is also great for foiling metallic eyeshadow. I also love using this product before I apply my foundation as an extra base.
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA

I enjoy this line so much. I do find that using this Mist & Fix Setting Spray by Make Up For Ever insures that my make up stays in place longer, it gives me a natural finish but without the excess shine. I would recommend that anyone who wants a typical setting spray experience try this one, it isn't bad!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now