Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (50)
Courtney N.
Courtney N.

I really like this product as a setting spray and to help add some moisture when my face was feeling a little dry. However, I don't know if I had a faulty spritzer or what but sometimes when I'd spray instead of getting a nice mist it would be like a stream. So it wouldn't go on even. That's the only complaint I have.
Jeff D.
Jeff D.
Chula Vista, CA

We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Kate R.
Kate R.
Toronto, Ontario

Definitely one of my top three makeup setting sprays! Very refreshing and makes your makeup look more natural. Setting sprays definitely aren't a "required" product, but I'd highly recommend using one to complete any look and bring it to the next level. Would highly recommend using this setting spray to do the job!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC

When they say Forever... They mean it!
This spray keeps your makeup in place all day & even through the unexpected all nighter your friends talk you into last minute! It sprays on easy. Feels weightless & dries quickly. It is the holy grail of all setting sprays! I will not put on a full face of make up without it!
Memphis M.
Memphis M.
Vancouver, WA

I wasn't super impressed at first, so I actually gave it to a friend. She ended up loving it so much, she raved about and bought her own, she gave mine back and begged me to give it another shot, because she didn't understand how I didn't love it so much, now I use it everyday, it's a definite staple in my routine
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
PIERREFONDS, Quebec

This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it because it also adds moisture back into your face at the same time as setting so if you look cakey due to powder, this will fix it. It makes my makeup last very well and it smells so good. I also love that it's a very light mist compared to many other setting sprays.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN

My favorite setting spray. Your make up will stay put (even if you accidentally drink too much and go to bed without washing your face...you will wake up looking like a beauty queen...:) It is water based and lightweight so you don't look drag at all. I use it even when I'm just throwing on mascara and BB cream.
Misba S.
Misba S.
Birmingham

It is a lightweight , secret weapon to keep your makeup fresh. It lasts for at least 12 hours , it keeps the consistency of the makeup, the makeup doesn't go sweaty and create patches. It is easy to apply it leaves your skin with a radiant glow. I would definitely recommend this to people who are beauty queens.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Walker, LA

I love makeup forever so I was very interested to try this. I loved everything about it. It melted my makeup into my skin for a flawless finish and helped my makeup to last throughout the day without getting cakey. I would say this setting spray is as good as, if not better than, the urban decay setting spray!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.

I love make up forever! This product makes my makeup stay all day with just two pumps! The smell isn't obnoxious like a lot of other setting sprays. I'm impressed because I have very oily skin and am constantly blotting my nose and T-zone and by the end of the day my makeup has rubbed off. Not with this stuff!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now