Add a Photo

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

Photos (61)
An P.
An P.

Im so surprised this isn't ranked higher! With this spray, i can literally party all night, pass out and wake up with decent makeup for breakfast. My favorite part about this spray is the finish it leaves. It gets rid of that "powdery", cakey look and makes you look more natural and slightly dewy. I can't live without it!
London D.
London D.
Bronx, NY

Obsessed with this makeup setting spray! I love to spray this before and after makeup application. It's on the expensive side retailing for thirty bucks buts well worth it!! It's great for dehydrated- dry skin, literally keeps my skin nixed and plump. Spraying it in a "X" and "T" formation will give you the best results.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Portland, OR

This is really similar to Mac fix+ in my opinion. It's great for making everything look less powdery when I'm done with my makeup and for intensifying eye shadows. Sometimes I'll spray it on in the middle of the day for refreshing my face. This however did not make my makeup last any longer than without it. Good product.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.

I really like this product as a setting spray and to help add some moisture when my face was feeling a little dry. However, I don't know if I had a faulty spritzer or what but sometimes when I'd spray instead of getting a nice mist it would be like a stream. So it wouldn't go on even. That's the only complaint I have.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Naperville, IL

I always gotta stick with my fav brand, makeup forever so ofcourse I've tried this setting spray and ofcourse I love it. It really sets my makeup and assists in making it last through the entire day. Especially good for going to concerts/festivals or events where you'll be outside and need your makeup to last awhile!
Jeff D.
Jeff D.
Chula Vista, CA

We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC

When they say Forever... They mean it!
This spray keeps your makeup in place all day & even through the unexpected all nighter your friends talk you into last minute! It sprays on easy. Feels weightless & dries quickly. It is the holy grail of all setting sprays! I will not put on a full face of make up without it!
Memphis M.
Memphis M.
Vancouver, WA

I wasn't super impressed at first, so I actually gave it to a friend. She ended up loving it so much, she raved about and bought her own, she gave mine back and begged me to give it another shot, because she didn't understand how I didn't love it so much, now I use it everyday, it's a definite staple in my routine
Hailey Y.
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL

Awesome product! Refreshing and makes your makeup last all day.  I use 3-4 pumps of spray every morning. Can be used to set your makeup or to refresh your face. Leaves skin slightly dewy, but more on the matte side. Big bottle for the price and product lasts for 3-4 month used regularly. Will be repurchasing.
Kaela Jean K.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN

My favorite setting spray. Your make up will stay put (even if you accidentally drink too much and go to bed without washing your face...you will wake up looking like a beauty queen...:) It is water based and lightweight so you don't look drag at all. I use it even when I'm just throwing on mascara and BB cream.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now