BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Ashley C.
29229
Originally got this to combat my skin issues while visiting Vegas. So glad I did! This feels refreshing when applied and does set my make up well! I find my make up will last longer and does not “wipe” off as easy. Good product!
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
If the price was a little lower I'd give it five stars, but this is a wonderful product! Melts all my powders into my face and helps it last. Also great for getting more pigment out of metallic/baked shadows.
Irene K.
I use this spray as a toner also.  It smells little acidic smell but definitely my foundation lasts longer than usual.  I have oily skin so my foundation is always all gone after lunch time.  Only down thing is the container is little cheap so the sprayer cover cracks really soon, before I use 1/3 of the product.  :(
Bri’Anna B.
Charleston, WV
This spray is ok but doesn’t have a bunch staying power as other setting sprays that I have used. In order for it to work with my skin I was to spray in the morning and boot around lunch time and spray again
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
Bought this to keep in my bag for a long flight. Kept it because it works. Very fine mist that doesn’t splash or sting. Works as well as Urban Decay and costs a little loss for the travel size. good product imo.
Sarah Z.
Woodhaven, MI
works almost exactly like mac fix plus, except it’s somehow better. i feel like this kept my makeup looking good even longer, and i got much less oily as the day went on. also lasted me longer than my mac.
Jessica A.
This setting spray is a go to for me. I like to use it with any kind of look it doesn’t add shimmer but has a good finish on it can be used with most skin types and most looks. I will definitely be buying it again
carolina l.
I usually like make up forever products but this one was not good for me. It wasn’t lightweight made my face itchy. Foundation lasted less than usual. I expected more since it wasn’t the cheapest product.
mrshollywoodz L.
Fort Wayne, IN
The setting spray is amazing and it feel so lightweight and makes your skin feels refresh can use up to multiple uses The price point is worth the products you paid for the packaging is cute and something I need in my every day bag.
rebecca M.
This is excellent as a mixing medium to turn eyeshadows into very high shine metallics. I don’t actually see much more longevity when I wear it as a face mist. But it does tone down the powdery look if you’ve gone too far with your makeup.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry