BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA
Honestly I can't tell the difference between me wearing the setting spray and me not wearing it. Lucky for me it was free with my purchase at sephora so I don't think I will be getting this again. Maybe I'm using it wrong? There aren't any directions on the bottle...
Dafranlii B.
Dafranlii B.
I like this spray a lot, it makes the makeup last all day and it is super good for my skin, I like it and it is one of my favorites.

Me gusta mucho este spray, hace que el maquillaje dure todo el dia y es super bueno para mi piel, me gusta y es uno de mis favoritos.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This setting spray held my face in place all day, it doesn't have a smell really, super easy to use and it helps keep me looking good through kids work and home, I've even fallen asleep with it on and woke up looking good still, I would highly recommend this product
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't think this spray is good for the summer but great for the winter. In the summer it made my skin look shiny and a little too dewy. Kind of like a thin mask or shine. In the winter where my skin tends to be more dry this helps give a slight dewiness and glow.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Edison, NJ
I got my bottle at my Sephora. I love this product it's comparable the MAC fix +. Great for spritzing your face after applying powder makeup. It helps the products melt into your skin. Also great for damping your brushes for more pigmented shadows and highlighters!
Alex M.
Alex M.
My go-to setting spray. I recommend this over Urban Decay by far. It doesn't make my makeup water proof or what not and I'm SOOOO picky over what I use so this is nice because it doesnt have alcohol in and such. I like that it keeps my contour from fading as well.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
This Setting Spray Last All Day! I Can Fall Asleep And My Make Up Will Still Stay On. It Gives You A Natural Look! I Believe It Is Amazing For All Types Of Skin! It Really Doesn't Protect You From The Sun . I Would Recommend It To Everyone. Its An Amazing Product
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
While I enjoy this product when I use it. I do not feel as though it makes a huge difference in my makeup. After applying, it takes a little while for my face to become completely dry again. However, it does grant a refreshing mist and does not irritate my skin.
Alixx A.
Alixx A.
Tucson, AZ
This is a universal non-sticking and light weight setting spray. This is a must have!!! This spray truly makes anyones makeup sweat-proof, rub resistant, while making your making look fresh for at least 12 hours. This Mist & Fix is a high recommendation for all.
Chantel N.
Chantel N.
This is almost a dupe for the Urban Decays All Nighter spray, however I have notice this setting spray does not seem to last as long. You can also feel a tinge of a film over your make-up after about 5 hours. It is not good for oily skin, as it is moisturizing.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray