Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Bri V.
Bri V.
Woodside, NY

I love this setting spray. After trying out what seems like endless setting sprays, I have finally stuck with this one! It is tough for my to find cosmetics that agree with my dry skin, but this one does the trick! It hydrates (no alcohol) and leaves my skin looking dewy. Makeup lasts all day.
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN

I honestly loved this spray. I have tried a lot of sprays for my make up and none of them seem to work as good as this one. If you apply it with highlighter you're glowing all day or night. It was around $15 dollars and to me for what it does to me I think its a good deal. Its my favorite!!!!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

This setting spray is great for when you need your makeup to last all day. This is my go-to for weddings and other outings when I know I won't be able to touch up my makeup. My makeup stays on and I never get that shiny look that you can get after hours of wearing foundation and moisturizer.
Paola L.
Paola L.
Orlando , Fl

This is in competition with the urban decay setting spray, I have used this spray once because my sister let me borrow hers once. I thought it was easy to apply and helped my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend because it does its job, but for dry skin you have to be careful with it.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx

Once you use a finishing spray on your face you won't be able to live without it! This is a necessary staple in my makeup collection and with good reason. It sets your makeup and gives you a flawless completion. This will guarantee that your face stays looking its best throughout the day.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This is my favourite. I use it every time I do my makeup. My clients love it, as well. Smells great, feels refreshing. Keeps my makeup in place all day and adds moisture to my dry skin. In the summer I skip setting powder and only use this setting spray. I will buy it over and over again.
Marquis N.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY

this is a great one for anyone who is more on the dry side, it refreshes and instantly adds life to your makeup at the same time as kicking back some of the dryness that powders can give you after setting all your makeup. it is great throughout the day but also before and after makeup.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Peori, IL

I use this almost every day and it doesn't seem to make my makeup last any longer than if I didn't use it. I feel like by the end of the day it has worn off. I got the small bottle so it was inexpensive but I wouldn't splurge to buy the bigger bottle. I would go with a different brand.
Ericah H.
Ericah H.

I received this as a christmas gift last year i think and i've recently run out and had to purchase more. My skin is combo (oily in my t zone and dry on my forehand) and this setting spray worked perfectly for me. I would recommend this product for people who have combo skin like i do.
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.

This comes on super light! I was kind of nervous about eight spraying Amy a little bit too much in my face. It has a very nice matte finish which is great for oily skin. I don't usually use Matte finishing sprays during the winter because it dries out my face but this one is perfect!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Havertown, PA

Can you use any setting spray to wet your brushes to make the product (typically eyeshadow) more pigmented? What process do you do? Do you wet the brush before picking up product or after the product is on the brush?

Join Now