BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Carolyn B.
Keeps makeup on all day, worth the price, an overall good buy. The bottle also lasts quite a while. It pairs well with my skin type, which is combination. This works especially well in humid climates. I would purchase it again.
Msbaez25 B.
New York
Really good setting spray very lightweight and makes the makeups last a long time. No sun protection, small bottle last a long time. Pros very light, cons very liquidity. I would recommend its is like all the others
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
I absolutely love this setting spray. I always recommend this one to friends. I have several different setting sprays but this is the one I go through the fastest. I always have a backup of this one in my bottom drawer.
Brook D.
This is an amazing spray especially for a price. The price is very affordable for the quality it gives me. I love this spray and is great for my setting spray. I do use a more high end one but this works great too.
ari e.
Wasilla
LOVE THIS! I have dry skin, and this setting my makeup so beautifully and gives me a dewy look and just melts all the powders into my skin. Makes my makeup lasts a long time, and leaves my skin w/ a natural glow
Abbey C.
Rush City
I didn’t think this setting spray was all it was cracked up to be. I thought it sprayed in a very straight line, creating a very wet finish. It’s not easy to apply. I have dry skin and it didn’t agree with my skin at all.
Jazi C.
California City
Absolutely love this product one of my all time fav! #makeupfoever #loveit I always use this when I want my makeup to stay on all day especially when I know I'm going to go out and want to look my all time best!
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
I got the smaller bottle just to give it a try and I love it!!! It keeps my makeup on and looking fresh for hours!!! A few mists and I'm set!! I've never tried setting sprays not really sure if they worked but I'm glad I tried this one!!
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
 I've gone through so many setting sprays and this has to be my favorite! I always purchase the travel size bc 1 or 2 sprays is all I need to cover my face! I especially like this setting spray during the summer bc I get more oily in the heat and this helps to keep my foundation matte and keep the oil at bay! I can go 4-5 hours without a blotting sheet which is a miracle! I highly recommend this product!
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
I love this setting spray because I feel like I really see a difference in the wear of my makeup. It sets it to look nice and keeps it in place. It’s lightweight and doesn’t mess up my makeup when I spray it.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry