BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #11 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Luca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s an amazing product! It mattifies your skin and really holds your makeup amazingly. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it’s not my favorite because I prefer skindinavia and the packaging is mediocre.
Donneitha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is pretty awesome when used with the MUFE foundation. It is lightweight on the face, however.....if your skin is super oily - blotting and one re-misting may be needed (based on experience) .
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one of the better setting sprays I’ve used. However, I’ve also used ulta brand that was pretty good. So I took away a star for the sake of you can get a pretty comparable alternative for less.
Riley B.
indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on eyeshadows to make the color more dramatic, on my beauty blender to fix or blend concealer and as an all over setting mist! I don't think it extends the wear but it makes your makeup look perfect
Megan S.
Indian Land, Sc
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, does what it's meant to do. A little hard to get used to the idea of spring something on your face that looks like hairspray, I did not feel that it added any additional shimmer or stickiness.
Sana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love MUFE’s setting spray! It has a pretty even application and my dry skin really loves it. I have consistently re-purchased it and even gotten the mini size for travel! I love it and highly recommend it!
Patricia D.
San Ysidro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite setting sprays because it is just beautiful with no strong scent! I hate when setting sprays smell like a strong perfume. This spray has a nice mist, not the best but still great.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s great but expensive for the amount you get. I recommend it and would repurchase. I love how dewy it leaves your skin. Easy to apply and cons are just to shines but over all makes make up last all day
lindsey V.
Bartlesville, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is great. I first received it as a sample and loved how it helped my makeup last all day. I work in a really hot building and this setting spray helps my makeup stay in place all day.
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little bottle is not only my favorite setting spray but I use it to enhance the colors of my eye shadows. I dab a little bit on my brush and pair it with my favorite shadows for a more vibrant look.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry