BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Julia C.
Palm Coast
This stuff is amazing, and it works amazing with the makeup waterproofed that you can add to your own makeup to make it waterproof as well. MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Seal Waterproof Liquid Converter. These are must buy products!
Kelsey S.
Chicago
It’s not bad, but not great. I got a sample size on a trip when I forgot my setting spray and it will never replace my Urban Decay. The dispenser doesn’t give an even mist of product so I have to go in with my beauty blender after and disperse.
Jenny M.
nashville
This is my absolute favorite setting spray and I find myself coming back to this spray even after trying other brands. It literally makes my makeup stay on allll day and even when I’m sweating. So refreshing to not have to worry about having my eye makeup all over my cheeks!
Lindsey G.
La Center
I use this setting spray when I run out of my usual go to from urban decay. It works very well but leaves a thick feeling on my face for the first couple of hours after initial use. It does the trick and my make up stays on!
Nicole S.
W Springfield, MA
I love this setting spray! The smell isn’t unbearable and it makes my shimmers pop when I use it to wet my brush. Only used it as a setting spray once and can’t say if it was long lasting because I honestly don’t remember.
Erin S.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE this setting spray. I can really tell a difference when I use it vs when I don't. It helps set my makeup in place and stay all day without becoming oily. I would definitely recommend if you're going to get a setting spray to try this one
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Sav S.
I absolutely love this setting spray! It keeps my dry skin hydrated and my makeup in place. It’s very lightweight. It has a nice scent and I have no issues with my makeup getting rubbed off my face. 10/10 would recommend!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
jtm. M.
San Jose
I don’t really use setting spray. I don’t even know if this did the job, I found my makeup sticky and much oily than if I hadn’t used it. This clogged my pores out and I found it made my makeup more difficult to remove.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry

back