BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great quality setting spray that really helps for oily skinned girls! It keeps makeup in place and truly keeps oil at bay. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's definitely comparable to other top brands and is something I would repurchase in the future.
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite setting sprays! It doesn't have a strong order and doesn't leave drop marks on your makeup. Itf really does help with how long your makeup lasts and it you spay it on your brush after dipping it in tmeyeshadow you can make it even more pigmented.
Gia M.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula on this setting spray is fantastic but I just wish it had a better spray nozzle. The trick with this product is to spray it up into the air and let it rain down on the face. It takes away that dead powdery look from a full face and sets makeup.
Stefania R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One word, amazing! It totally works. It's so much harder to get my makeup off after using this! One day I had a wedding at 4pm and got my makeup done at 10am.. sprayed this on and it stayed perfect all night, even with all the dancing and sweating! Life saver!!
Aspen E.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is nice but not for the price. For me I was expecting a little more product for what I paid but other than that it gave my makeup a nice finish. It didn't have an awful smell to it and left my face feeling very airy and fresh. I love this stuff
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the best setting spray for a natural finish!! it’s so easy to just spritz and go and so great for my combination skin to even out texture!! i love how fine the mist come out of the sprayer so it doesn’t give you and big dots of liquid on your makeup!
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!!!! Left out one star because it’s one of the higher ends and it’s not really something I’d be down to be paying full price for again. But overall the product does its job and it smells good unlike other mist sprays with an unusual smell
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from Sephora, it was a bit pricy. It doesn’t really have a smell, which is good. It made my face feel really dewy so, I won’t be purchasing it again. There are other setting sprays that work way better that you can get for cheaper.
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting spray and incorporate it into my daily makeup routine. It is simple to use and does not smear makeup when you spray it on top. I would highly recommend.
Francine S.
Los angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this is such a great setting spray. I've sprayed it in the morning and i noticed that the makeup stays on longer and nothing smears. It doesn't even feel sticky at all. It feels so refreshing as well
Amber P.
The urban decay all nighter . It didn't do much at all. Is this better??
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
How does this perform for a setting spray? Does it work like fix + to intensify shadows?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Grace D.
Fleet,London
Is this spray any good at keeping makeup looking matte all day? Is there anything similar that's is just as good?
Erline L.
Is this similar to MAC's fix plus?