BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is amazing! It has completely changed the staying power of my face makeup. I noticed an immediate difference the first time I used it. I literally use this every single day. I often spray it first thing in the morning when I get to work, my coworkers ask me about it all the time. I have let 6 people use it for a day to see if they love it and all 6 of them went and bought a full size bottle the next day! It is THAT great. Normally I would say you could go without something extra, but this will truly become part of your everyday routine! I do not go one day without it. This is great whether you enjoy high end products or drug store products. It will make your drug store products last all day, and your high end products last even longer. I cannot stress enough how much you need this spray in your life!!!
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very good setting spray for a light application of make up. Very solid, 5 Star. I love make up forever. One of my favorite go to brands. I love their primers and their aqua foundations and their all time famous foundations. I love their paints also. I just love this brand. I can’t brag any more at how amazing this brand is and the setting spray works like a charm. Defiantly a holy grail. I purchase mine at Sephora. :) Give it a try. You won’t regret it. I highly recommend it to all types of skin. :)
Jha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the best kept secrets. It's like the more durable cousin of the MAC Fix +. Smell is not the best, but it goes away after a few seconds. But let me tell you that in terms of wear,this baby takes the cake. It does increase longevity of wear as well as take away that powdery look for makeup application. Also very useful for any bodypainting/facepainting for Halloween or any costume looks. It is a good alternative to water when mixing with hydro colors. It makes the paint stay on longer. Also great for adhering fine glitter onto the face and body. Seriously give this a try!
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I tried my friends one time when we were doing our makeup to go out for the night and I was amazed at how well it worked. My makeup did not move all night my face looked flawless and my makeup was almost still perfect by the end of the night through a bunch of sweating and dancing so of course I went out and bought my own and I use it all the time. I like that it dosent dry my face out it actually makes it feel hydrated and gives a nice glow to my skin this stuffs amazing I will repurchase when I'm done with the one I have!
tess l.
houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a product tool that i’ve always heard about i’ve always wanted this one ! i never hear bad things on this , it’s a an amazing makeup product and i would definitely buy over an over and that’s how good it is ! i really recommend it !!
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I got into setting powder, I used MAKEUP FOREVER's setting spray and I honestly was pretty satisfied with the results. It wasn't a product that made me go "WOW", but it did the job. It wasn't super mattifying and some makeup did smudge on my face, but it met the bare minimum of my expectations. My honest opinion is that you are better off spending this money on a setting powder because that will definitely set your makeup way better than this product!
Bailey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t really use setting spray but my cousin used this one on me and it was very lightweight! And it seemed like it helped. I wore it for my engagement pictures in 90 degree weather and my make up was perfect after finishing!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
 I've gone through so many setting sprays and this has to be my favorite! I always purchase the travel size bc 1 or 2 sprays is all I need to cover my face! I especially like this setting spray during the summer bc I get more oily in the heat and this helps to keep my foundation matte and keep the oil at bay! I can go 4-5 hours without a blotting sheet which is a miracle! I highly recommend this product!
Hind A.
Fredericton
How many hours long lasting?!
Iman Z.
Eastern Province, ['', '', '']
Is it just me or is it tiring to wear make-up, because it gets humid and the make-up on your face gets messy. MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Does this actually work like it says? I just bought the MUFE ultra hd foundation and was thinking about buying this to go with it. I usually use urban decays all nighter setting spray but want to switch things up and try something new.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Do you ladies spray directly onto your face or into a brush/sponge first?!
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
How well does this last?