BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
This setting spray is amazing! It has completely changed the staying power of my face makeup. I noticed an immediate difference the first time I used it. I literally use this every single day. I often spray it first thing in the morning when I get to work, my coworkers ask me about it all the time. I have let 6 people use it for a day to see if they love it and all 6 of them went and bought a full size bottle the next day! It is THAT great. Normally I would say you could go without something extra, but this will truly become part of your everyday routine! I do not go one day without it. This is great whether you enjoy high end products or drug store products. It will make your drug store products last all day, and your high end products last even longer. I cannot stress enough how much you need this spray in your life!!!
Lori P.
Burr Ridge, IL
This isn't my favorite setting spray. My favorite combination is to first use MAC Fix+ to remove the powdery look on my face and then I use Urban Decay All Nighter to keep my makeup on all day. That combination works amazingly well for me, but was hoping to find something that does both in one spray. This spray can do both, just not as well as my MAC and UD combination. It does get rid of the powdery look on my skin after completing my makeup, but doesn't look quite as natural and glowing as the MAC. It was the most disappointing in that it did not help extend the wear of my makeup nearly as long as the UD (although probably a few hours longer than if I wasn't using a setting spray at all). The spray mist is decent and doesn't leave water droplets all over your face, but isn't as superfine as both the MAC and UD. I have combination skin an the oiliness tends to break through the more makeup I'm wearing. Wish this worked better for me.
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
Love this. Before MUF switched to ultra hd foundation, I was in love with the original MUF hd foundation. After they switched formulas I switched foundations. BUT I still love the setting spray. This has yet to let me down! Whether it’s summer or winter I use this year round and it holds my make up in place! This photo is with the old formula make up forever hd foundation and this setting spray! Perfect!
Stephanie T.
Galion
This setting spray is my absolute favorite. I have found when I order it sometimes it’s the old mister pump and other times it’s a standard pump nozzle. I prefer the older pumps with a finer mist and a standard pump is too much. This formula is amazing for application to make things pop or to melt everything together for that flawless finish.
VV 🌹.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this setting spray a year and half ago but then I had soon lost it but I loved it so much. It would make my makeup last throughout the entire school day and it felt so good on my skin. It’s not sticky or tacky and it doesn’t smell weird. I would recommend this a lot, if you don’t want to spend too much money on it, I’d recommend buying the travel size first to test it out for a month or two.
Cassidy G.
The Woodlands, TX
I used to not like setting sprays because I never found one that I truly liked. I feel like the others I have tried, made my makeup look worse and different. I decided to try this one and I’ve been so hooked! It takes away all the cakeyness and leaves your makeup looking so fresh all day long! Could not live without this.
Amy J.
I purchased this product this summer after a consultant at Sephora recommended it. It has a good lite scent and works good. I normally spray it in and then dab it with a beauty blender. I still love the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray but this would be my 2nd choice if I couldn't find the UD one.
Bree F.
A very good setting spray for a light application of make up. Very solid, 5 Star. I love make up forever. One of my favorite go to brands. I love their primers and their aqua foundations and their all time famous foundations. I love their paints also. I just love this brand. I can’t brag any more at how amazing this brand is and the setting spray works like a charm. Defiantly a holy grail. I purchase mine at Sephora. :) Give it a try. You won’t regret it. I highly recommend it to all types of skin. :)
Jha V.
This is probably one of the best kept secrets. It's like the more durable cousin of the MAC Fix +. Smell is not the best, but it goes away after a few seconds. But let me tell you that in terms of wear,this baby takes the cake. It does increase longevity of wear as well as take away that powdery look for makeup application. Also very useful for any bodypainting/facepainting for Halloween or any costume looks. It is a good alternative to water when mixing with hydro colors. It makes the paint stay on longer. Also great for adhering fine glitter onto the face and body. Seriously give this a try!
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
The scent is pleasant and the spray disperses product across my whole face with one pump. The product definitely set my makeup and holds up to extreme conditions. It doesn’t leave me feeling tight to matte and give a natural luminosity and I have to touch up oily areas throughout the day.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Lana H.
I've tried a few different setting sprays. However, they've either not helped set my make up or actually ended up making my t-zone area VERY oily. Does this product help with oily skin / t-zone area? Looking for one that doesn't make the skin / face feel or look oily.
Kristina M.
Panama City, FL
Does this spray make your make up last all day?
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact scores!!!! lets be friends!! put your Instagram name below mine is : mua_goonette
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard this spray is better than the UD all nighter, have anyone tried both?