BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Carina L.
la puente, CA
I have been purchasing this product for about 2 years and loved it ever since. It leaves the makeup looking beautiful! My skin is oily on the T zone and i have always had that struggle with makeup always leaving it either too oily or very matte and cakey but this had a matte/dewey finish which was perfect. the only bad thing is the way the spray comes out so you have to be very careful with how you spray and have it at a distance.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I love this product because it sets my face and helps get me ready for the day! It evens me out and gets me ready for make up every morning and makes my make up apply smoothly and gracefully across my face. Helps hold my makeup on place all day long!
Tobey D.
I like this setting spray BUT it is not cruelty free as they sell in China. They tricked me and led me to believe it was cruelty free so I bought it and used it. I don’t care for the smell and I don’t like it as much as Urban Decays. Alcohol free is a plus but I found it sticky and the fact they let animals be torture for money makes this a BIG PASS.
Jenna H.
Colorado Springs
I LOVE this setting spray. It is the only one I use now. That’s saying a lot considering I have very oily skin but this still keeps my skin looking fresh and glowy without being oily. It also helps when you set your face too much and the powdery texture is a little too strong. It keeps my makeup lasting forever. I would totally buy this again. It lasts for several months, even using it nearly every day.
Michelle H.
I think this setting spray from MUFE does its job. I just don't think it is amazing. I like that the mist is pretty even. I think it makes my makeup a little more long lasting while giving it some more moisture that it lost from applying foundation. It is a but pricey which is why I haven't repurchased for awhile.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite but I’ve chosen it over plenty of other brands. I would compare it to MACs Prep + Prime. Doesn’t set with a particular finish (not matte, not radiant), gets rid of looking overly powdered. As far as longevity...you must spray it BEFORE your actual primer/foundation and at the END as well.
Amy J.
I purchased this product this summer after a consultant at Sephora recommended it. It has a good lite scent and works good. I normally spray it in and then dab it with a beauty blender. I still love the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray but this would be my 2nd choice if I couldn't find the UD one.
Sayaa B.
I really loved this spray however it’s pretty pricy when I can get something just as good (if not better) for $26 that’s the M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ , however this was a good spray it helped my makeup last really long and look matte and good. I liked the refreshing feel and the way it made my skin feel!
Jessika S.
I've tried many other similar ones, they either made me break out or did not do anything. So glad I made the purchase, it makes my makeup lasts for at least 5-6 hours in Honolulu weather, and even without touchup it looked ok at the end of the day. One and half spray was enough to cover the whole face. Will definitely repurchase.
Jha V.
This is probably one of the best kept secrets. It's like the more durable cousin of the MAC Fix +. Smell is not the best, but it goes away after a few seconds. But let me tell you that in terms of wear,this baby takes the cake. It does increase longevity of wear as well as take away that powdery look for makeup application. Also very useful for any bodypainting/facepainting for Halloween or any costume looks. It is a good alternative to water when mixing with hydro colors. It makes the paint stay on longer. Also great for adhering fine glitter onto the face and body. Seriously give this a try!
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
Where can i buy this?
Grace D.
Fleet,London
Is this spray any good at keeping makeup looking matte all day? Is there anything similar that's is just as good?
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Is this drying to the skin?
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
I have combination skin. Do you feel this product is helpful with oily skin? Does it last throughout the day?
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Does it work like it says?

Sephora