BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is amazing!!! It totally is Wizard magic!! it has to be!! This stuff is magic in a bottle!! I use it with my HD liquid make up and my bareMinerals foundation. At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. As soon as my make up is done I apply my setting mist. When I spray my face I hold the bottle just like it says inches far from my face and spray. First I make a letter X - spray once while moving the bottle from top right to bottom left of my face. Then spray moving the bottle top left to bottom right ....completing my letter X. Then I make a letter T. I do use the top of the chief first by holding the bottle at one side of my fore head and spray once while moving the bottle straight across my forehead. Now for the straight-line of the T. Spray once firmly pressing on the nozzle while moving the bottle from the top of my face down to my chin completing the T. That's the way it was recommended to me from a Sephora associate. And for me it really really really works well!! It's just the right amount of product in just the right place. I've had a friend that goes out dancing for hours and hours and hours and she does her T spray one more time than I do. If you have any problems just ask for a Sephora associate to help figure out what's best for you. I have combination skin with a little oily on my fore head and chin. This stuff is so amazing even after grocery shopping with kids and running errands all day and meeting with friends after sports practice I find my make up is in fantastic shape. I Love this product. It not only makes my make up last it helps keep all of my eyeshadow blush etc.. colors stay true.
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
The best setting spray I’ve ever used. This is an HG product for me and has replaced UD all nighter. It locks your makeup in so that it’s zero transfer, and stay until you want to wash it off. It provides a dewy finish and is an excellent choice for dry or aging skin that gets flaky from face makeup. You can also use it throughout the day to refresh and moisten your look. It’s 100% worth the price because it lasts FOREVER. I spray 4-6 sprays at a time minimum (because I’m extra), and I’ve been using it for a year and it’s still going. I’ve tried so many setting sprays and this is definitely my favorite.
Maha S.
Princeton, TX
This setting spray will keep ur makeup locked in the whole day. I use it before and after I have applied my makeup and it does wonders. I love it because it is such a fine mist and it really helps my makeup stay on. I have noticed the biggest difference in my make up setting since I have been using this. My makeup used to rub off on everything but this makes my makeup like cement. It is amazing for shine control as well. It is very mattefying.
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
I do like this product since it does work to make my makeup last longer. However, it can’t be used with powder foundations. I learned that the hard way when I sprayed it on my face after putting on the powder foundation. It made my foundation clumpy and runny. Also, if you’re wearing makeup for hours it’s better to use a setting powder in addition to this spray, since after a while your face will look super greasy.
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
I was recommended this by a saleswoman at sephora who praised it for its flexibility (dewy or matte look) and it's staying power. Honestly though, I see no different when using this product. Maybe it is because I don't use liquid foundation. Also the spray isn't a fine mist like you would think and hope for. It leaves large droplets on your face and takes a minute to dry.
Lauren W.
I have tried so many setting sprays and this one is one of my top favorites. It works really well at keeping my makeup in place all day long which is so nice since I have fairly oily skin. I also find that right after I spray it on my face it just makes all of my makeup blend together so well and takes away any extra powderyness that I may have. I love it!
Melissa G.
Queen Creek, AZ
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
i purchased this product randomly and i am so happy i did! it is amazing this product is for sure a holy grail! i have oily skin, especially in my t-zone.. and this sets all my makeup perfectly without creasing! it dries quickly and keeps my makeup in place all day. totally worth it i will purchase again!
Tobey D.
I like this setting spray BUT it is not cruelty free as they sell in China. They tricked me and led me to believe it was cruelty free so I bought it and used it. I don’t care for the smell and I don’t like it as much as Urban Decays. Alcohol free is a plus but I found it sticky and the fact they let animals be torture for money makes this a BIG PASS.
Jenna H.
Colorado Springs
I LOVE this setting spray. It is the only one I use now. That’s saying a lot considering I have very oily skin but this still keeps my skin looking fresh and glowy without being oily. It also helps when you set your face too much and the powdery texture is a little too strong. It keeps my makeup lasting forever. I would totally buy this again. It lasts for several months, even using it nearly every day.
Jilleen F.
Hemet
So I have only tried this once so far (I sprayed half my face with urban decay all-nighter and the other half with this, covering the other side as I sprayed), and this worked just as well as Urban Decay. Will continue to play around with this to see if it’s any better with certain foundations. But one of my top setting sprays right now.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
The urban decay all nighter . It didn't do much at all. Is this better??
Kimberly M.
Boise, ID
What does setting spray do? I've never used it before. Does it leave your skin oily looking?
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard this spray is better than the UD all nighter, have anyone tried both?
Hind A.
['Fredericton ', ''], NB
How many hours long lasting?!
Me gustaría probarlo quien me lo recomienda