BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
BriAnna B.
Charleston, WV
This spray is ok but doesn’t have a bunch staying power as other setting sprays that I have used. In order for it to work with my skin I was to spray in the morning and boot around lunch time and spray again
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
Bought this to keep in my bag for a long flight. Kept it because it works. Very fine mist that doesn’t splash or sting. Works as well as Urban Decay and costs a little loss for the travel size. good product imo.
Sarah Z.
Woodhaven, MI
works almost exactly like mac fix plus, except it’s somehow better. i feel like this kept my makeup looking good even longer, and i got much less oily as the day went on. also lasted me longer than my mac.
Keisha S.
Tiplersville, MS
It was okay not the best I've used it's sticky and I don't like the smell it also didn't protect my makeup I had to apply more than once . Other the what little spf it has itn it it's easy to apply .
mrshollywoodz L.
Fort Wayne, IN
The setting spray is amazing and it feel so lightweight and makes your skin feels refresh can use up to multiple uses The price point is worth the products you paid for the packaging is cute and something I need in my every day bag.
Mika H.
Newark, DE
One of my all time favorite setting sprays! Especially for those who can get dry throughout the day, this spray locks makeup in place and allows for hydrating touch ups during the day without causing caking or making your foundation budge.
Nadia T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Keeps my makeup looking fresh and vibrant all day and night. I went to a music festival this summer and brought this setting spray with me and my makeup did not budge and it still looked good all night!
Brook S.
New Bloomfld, PA
Love love love! This setting spray does wonders for girls on the go! I love that it doesn’t feel heavy on top of makeup, and keeps you looking like you just got ready the whole time you are wearing it!
Nicole V.
This is a great setting spray and to use with your make up to wet your brushes when using glitter eyeshadow. It allows your shadow to POP and go on smoothly. The spray is also great to set your makeup
Mekenzie D.
Tooele
The sprayer isn’t the greatest, but I love the formula. It really makes my makeup last all day. The only thing is it is a little pricey, and I go through it pretty quick. I usually get it at Sephora.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this good for oily skin girls to use?
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alexis N.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that when it dries on my face it makes my face shiny but when I apply powder it looks fine and holds up. Does this happen to anyone else?