BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria J.
Los Angeles, CA
First time I used this I fell in love. Very, very light and do not need to use too much to do its job. Really like that you get even sprays with each spray. Sets makeup very well for long hour days! I'd say the price is great as well. Will definitely keep using this product.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm pretty satisfied with the product. I use a ton of this makeup brands products and am always pleased. This may not be the "best" makeup setting spray but I wasn't disappointed and the spray nozzle puts out the perfect amount. Keeps makeup set for a decent amount of time!
Samantha K.
Manchester, NH
MUFE is a staple in my routine and beauty game! Every time I do my makeup I have something from MUFE incorporated. They put out product they can stand by and be proud of. This causes no irritation no stickiness no tackiness and will wear with you through those summer days!
Marylen J.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this setting spray for a month now and its kept my make up on all day. I have oily skin and it takes take away any moisture nor make it even oily. It gives it a great balance to the skin. I absolutely love this setting spray! Definitely would recommend it!
Mari N.
This spray is especially helpful to me at times when I over applied powder and cream foundations. It helps even out the skin tone and the foundation. It helps not make my makeup look cakey. It also helps keep my makeup stay put and lasts the whole day without retouching.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love the spray because it sets your face you can be ready to apply any other make up on your face because it works really well and and it's not like smelly or like and it's good on oily skin dry skin and combinations of different oils get and I'll definitely buy again
Annie B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my new favorite setting spray! This makes my makeup stay all day or all night. I wear this on special occasions or when I want my makeup to stay all night/day. It is like glue for your makeup. It also makes your makeup look more dewy without making my face oily.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
I like to use this when I over-powder my face. Sometimes that powder contour can get a litttttttle out of hand....am I right? This definitely brings the life back to my skin and gives it a more natural look. This can also be used throughout the day as a quick refresher!
Lauren B.
I use setting spray daily. I love the make up forever mist because it keeps my makeup in place all day. I also spray it before I put my makeup on. I wish that it was cheaper because it is on the expensive side. I would buy this again because I think its a great product.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
This product helps my makeup last all day and makes my foundation and powder blend nicely together and not look cakey. Although it can be hard to control how much product comes out, this product will last you several months. I recommend this to dry and oily skin types.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Do you ladies spray directly onto your face or into a brush/sponge first?!
Grace D.
Fleet,London
Is this spray any good at keeping makeup looking matte all day? Is there anything similar that's is just as good?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Kara S.
Palmyra, NJ
Anyone else think this has a weird smell to it? I love the spray, totally does what its supposed to, but mine has this really odd smell to it.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
How does this perform for a setting spray? Does it work like fix + to intensify shadows?