BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stefania R.
One word, amazing! It totally works. It's so much harder to get my makeup off after using this! One day I had a wedding at 4pm and got my makeup done at 10am.. sprayed this on and it stayed perfect all night, even with all the dancing and sweating! Life saver!!
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
The formula on this setting spray is fantastic but I just wish it had a better spray nozzle. The trick with this product is to spray it up into the air and let it rain down on the face. It takes away that dead powdery look from a full face and sets makeup.
Lydia L.
This setting spray was amazing it didn’t leave any streaks in your makeup. It sets very well in your face when u put full coverage on. When u work you don’t have to worry about sweating ur makeup off this product amazon try it out
Paulina R.
Bakersfield , CA
This product really does help set your face and keep the makeup looking good all day long and for a long period of hours. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!
jayemmmz e.
Keep that makeup on point in place and all day. Blends and melts into place juuuuust right! Does not feel drying or "gunky" is that even a thing? Well it works sooo good!
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this!!!! Left out one star because it’s one of the higher ends and it’s not really something I’d be down to be paying full price for again. But overall the product does its job and it smells good unlike other mist sprays with an unusual smell
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this from Sephora, it was a bit pricy. It doesn’t really have a smell, which is good. It made my face feel really dewy so, I won’t be purchasing it again. There are other setting sprays that work way better that you can get for cheaper.
Samantha G.
I love this setting spray and incorporate it into my daily makeup routine. It is simple to use and does not smear makeup when you spray it on top. I would highly recommend.
Francine S.
Los angeles
I think that this is such a great setting spray. I've sprayed it in the morning and i noticed that the makeup stays on longer and nothing smears. It doesn't even feel sticky at all. It feels so refreshing as well
Bailey S.
I don’t really use setting spray but my cousin used this one on me and it was very lightweight! And it seemed like it helped. I wore it for my engagement pictures in 90 degree weather and my make up was perfect after finishing!
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alyssa S.
How good is this ??
Me gustaría probarlo quien me lo recomienda