BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bri V.
Woodside, NY
I love this setting spray. After trying out what seems like endless setting sprays, I have finally stuck with this one! It is tough for my to find cosmetics that agree with my dry skin, but this one does the trick! It hydrates (no alcohol) and leaves my skin looking dewy. Makeup lasts all day.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
I honestly loved this spray. I have tried a lot of sprays for my make up and none of them seem to work as good as this one. If you apply it with highlighter you're glowing all day or night. It was around $15 dollars and to me for what it does to me I think its a good deal. Its my favorite!!!!
Caitlin B.
This setting spray is great for when you need your makeup to last all day. This is my go-to for weddings and other outings when I know I won't be able to touch up my makeup. My makeup stays on and I never get that shiny look that you can get after hours of wearing foundation and moisturizer.
Paola L.
Orlando, FL
This is in competition with the urban decay setting spray, I have used this spray once because my sister let me borrow hers once. I thought it was easy to apply and helped my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend because it does its job, but for dry skin you have to be careful with it.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
this is a great one for anyone who is more on the dry side, it refreshes and instantly adds life to your makeup at the same time as kicking back some of the dryness that powders can give you after setting all your makeup. it is great throughout the day but also before and after makeup.
Jordan A.
Peoria, IL
I use this almost every day and it doesn't seem to make my makeup last any longer than if I didn't use it. I feel like by the end of the day it has worn off. I got the small bottle so it was inexpensive but I wouldn't splurge to buy the bigger bottle. I would go with a different brand.
Ashiana W.
This comes on super light! I was kind of nervous about eight spraying Amy a little bit too much in my face. It has a very nice matte finish which is great for oily skin. I don't usually use Matte finishing sprays during the winter because it dries out my face but this one is perfect!
Alicia M.
Goodrich, MI
This is a great, hydrating finishing mist to spray all over your freshly done face. I don't use finishing sprays all the time, expect for when I go out at night and want to make sure no mess ups happen. This has worked very well for me. The smell isn't strong at all. So far so good!
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorite makeup setting sprays! It works equally as good as the Urban Decay All Nighter spray. Cost is similar as well. I feel like the MUFE is a bit lighter somehow though. I like to keep both on hand and use this one for days when I want a more fresh and less heavy look.
Gabriela C.
The first time I heard about this setting spray was from my cousin because she is a makeup artist and she uses it. I thought it was a bit pricey but trust me after using it for your first time you will see it is worth it. My makeup is not running off my face by the end of the day.
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alyssa S.
How good is this ??
Me gustaría probarlo quien me lo recomienda
Hind A.
Fredericton
How many hours long lasting?!