BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "amazing!! held my makeup together through a wild night! gave a natural, matte look without drying the skin" in 279 reviews
  • "amazing!! held my makeup together through a wild night! gave a natural, matte look without drying the skin" in 172 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Shelby M.
Manchester
Recently did a HUGE ulta order and ended up buying this to try out. I’ve started using this over my urban decay all nighter! My makeup sets and doesn’t move for hours! So glad to have found an affordable option for a setting spray!
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
I haven’t always been a fan of setting sprays. The ones I tried left me feeling too dewy and my makeup felt thick and caked. This one is lightweight and works. It doesn’t have a scent and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
Love this setting spray so moisturizing love the smell. Highly recommend. Must have. I always use it before to prep my face. Then i use it after i am done with my makeup in the end. I even spray it when i feel my face is drying
Brittany J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Best and favorite setting spray out there! Works great to finish the look and also helps hold up the look for the long term. Paired up with the right powder, this can definitely be the finishing touch to any glamour job!
Briana A.
Santa Ana
soooooo gooood ! The packaging of this product is so cute !! And it is very easy to apply on !! I believe everyone should try this out !! It is something you won't regret !! Promise you guys will love it as much as I do
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from Makeup forever. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Cierra M.
paulding, OH
Works great! I have extremely sensitive skin and it has never affected my face or broke me out. No scent. Does really make your foundation and eye makeup stay longer. Love this stuff as a primer or as setting spray.
Brook D.
This is an amazing spray especially for a price. The price is very affordable for the quality it gives me. I love this spray and is great for my setting spray. I do use a more high end one but this works great too.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this good for oily skin girls to use?
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alexis N.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that when it dries on my face it makes my face shiny but when I apply powder it looks fine and holds up. Does this happen to anyone else?