BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Kylie G.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big user of setting sprays and this Makeup Forever one did not disappoint. I live in Florida, where we are constantly sweating, and so I typically prefer a spray that protects against oil...but when I am going for that dewy look, Makeup Forever is my go to.
Kelsey D.
Greensboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first high end setting sprays I tried and I really enjoyed it overall. I really like the mist. I used this one faithfully and this actually reminded me how much I actually liked it. Will repurchase soon
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great lipstick with great color selections that all last all day and don’t leave your lips feeling super dry and cracked and it’s so unbelievably cheap but still holds a really nice quality about it! I would always recommend this brand to others!
Katie H.
Manville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this in the dead of winter and in the middle of the summer. All around amazing. Good for all skin types and waterproofs makeup. I purchased for a camping music festival and my face looked great all day.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels Great and refreshing on my skin. Makes my make up stay all day. You get a good amount for the price and packaging works great at getting the right amount on your face. I have dry combo skin and works great.
Amber P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this sprayer. It just sprays in one place which then I have to go back and fix my makeup because it got too wet. I might have gotten a defective product but I think if the sprayer was better I would like it.
Stephanie H.
Beaverton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product keeps my makeup in place all day and is also good for wetting brushes for glittery shadows. the only downside is it can be slightly drying on my skin MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Luca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s an amazing product! It mattifies your skin and really holds your makeup amazingly. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it’s not my favorite because I prefer skindinavia and the packaging is mediocre.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one of the better setting sprays I’ve used. However, I’ve also used ulta brand that was pretty good. So I took away a star for the sake of you can get a pretty comparable alternative for less.
Donneitha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is pretty awesome when used with the MUFE foundation. It is lightweight on the face, however.....if your skin is super oily - blotting and one re-misting may be needed (based on experience) .
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Kara S.
Palmyra, NJ
Anyone else think this has a weird smell to it? I love the spray, totally does what its supposed to, but mine has this really odd smell to it.
Beatriz P.
Es bueno para pieles secas?
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
How does this perform for a setting spray? Does it work like fix + to intensify shadows?
Alexis N.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that when it dries on my face it makes my face shiny but when I apply powder it looks fine and holds up. Does this happen to anyone else?