BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Latoya C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Mist and fix is an amazing setting spray. It really keeps your makeup in place. I have combination skin and it keeps my oily areas matte. I’m sure it would be great for oily skin and definitely not for normal or dry. It has a great nozzle where the product comes out. I always repurchase in both the regular and travel size bottles. I highly recommend this setting spray.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I like this setting spray a lot because I can use it to set my make up and also I can use it to make my eyeshadows a lot more intense. Also sometimes before I apply my make up I do you spray it on my face and I do use it to help dampen my beauty blender.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
I jumped on this once I saw youtubers talk about how they liked it to set their makeup. I highly recommend using this setting spray. It doesn’t leave a sticky feeling and keeps my makeup locked in all day. If you haven’t tried this, what are you waiting for!?!
Irene K.
This product is great and holds my makeup all day well. However this is the only setting spray I’ve used before. However again, I do think I will repurchase because it does the job and that’s all I’m looking for.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
this setting spray is great for making makeup last or stay on longer. it has a great mist as well. Makeup forever is a great brand their products are almost always a hit for me. i got mine from sephora, i would repurchase this product. highly recommend
Jordi T.
Baldwin, WI
Overall, I think it’s a decent product. It isn’t my favorite setting spray, but I do think it holds makeup for a little while. There are products I would choose over this. I tried this a few years ago, hopefully they’ve updated the formula since then.
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
I like this product! It doesn’t have a bad smell and you don’t have to do seventy sprays to get your face covered. The only negative thing I will say is my face starts to get oily looking after about 6 hours and I have to dab my face and then respray. And I don’t typically have super oily skin.
Brittany’s B.
This spray is great for toning down the powdered look after baking or setting the entire face, but it didn’t impact the longevity of my makeup. It acted more as a MAC Fix + alternative. I’d recommend if you’re looking to mist rather than fix or set.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
This is a great product! It’s not my absolute favorite setting spray, but it’s definitely in the top 3 for me! Makes your makeup look flawless and stay in place! It has a nice mist without spurting any large drops. Kind of pricey, but it’s worth it!
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
I absolutely LOVE makeup forever. All of their products are a go to for me. So when they come out with new items I have to try them. This was no exception. They have such high standards of quality. MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Ben Amor Z.
Amazing product ❤
Holly J.
Is this worth the price?
Deanna B.
Would you recommend this over the urban Decay setting spray?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this good for oily skin girls to use?
Melissa S.
How pertinent is it to use step 1 in this process before using this step?

back