BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yesenia J.
Keyes, CA
I don't wear much makeup, I'm more of a natural look. My friend let me borrow some to test it and I loved it! I use it mainly when I go out and wear a lot of makeup. It stayed on all night! I went out for girls night and danced all night long and my makeup wasn't dripping off my face. I don't know how but this is a must have product for those who go out a lot
amanda r.
Sanger , CA
This product seems to be so underrated! I switched to this setting spray after my old "holy grail" chill makeup setting spray by urban decay. I find this makeup forever one is 10x better! I have sensitive / dry skin and this doesn't break me out or dry me out! it sets my makeup so fast and it really stays on all day! this is my new holy grail!
Amy C.
I have normal to dry skin and this stuff is a must have for me! It makes a HUGE difference in how long my makeup lasts and looks! It's like it pulls everything together, sets it and gives a nice "glow from within" look! The nice thing about this product is that they offer it in a trail size for those that don't won't to commit without trying.
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I'm a makeup girl, and I always carry this setting spray with me. It feels so refreshing for a quick on the go makeup, full face or even a refresher when you feel a little dry from the weather. I like that it also comes in travel sizes to keep in your bag. Very light feeling with a matte finish. I highly recommend this for any makeup lover!
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love setting sprays and I've have never heard much hype about this specific spray. I LOVE this stuff. It makes my makeup last over 8 hours and keeps my skin looking dewy and not oily. My skin is very oily in my t-zone and I classify as combination skin. I love this spray and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good spray
Gabby H.
I had a bottle of this, which lasted a while but I can't say I was blown away by this product. It worked and didn't disappoint but it also didn't wow me. It's up there in price but there are better setting sprays out there that you'd be missing out on if you decide to purchase this. I don't hate this product nor do I love it.
Katie G.
Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is great. I had forgotten to pack my usual, and ran to the closest Sephora while on vacation and picked up the MUFE Setting Spray in a travel size and was pleasantly surprised with how well this worked. I was really happy with this and would definitely consider purchasing the full size.
An P.
Im so surprised this isn't ranked higher! With this spray, i can literally party all night, pass out and wake up with decent makeup for breakfast. My favorite part about this spray is the finish it leaves. It gets rid of that "powdery", cakey look and makes you look more natural and slightly dewy. I can't live without it!
London D.
Bronx, NY
Obsessed with this makeup setting spray! I love to spray this before and after makeup application. It's on the expensive side retailing for thirty bucks buts well worth it!! It's great for dehydrated- dry skin, literally keeps my skin nixed and plump. Spraying it in a "X" and "T" formation will give you the best results.
Jeff D.
San Diego, CA
We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alyssa S.
How good is this ??
Me gustaría probarlo quien me lo recomienda
Hind A.
Fredericton
How many hours long lasting?!