BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaylie P.
Comparable to UD original all nighter setting spray but a little lighter. Tend to spray as I layer on my makeup and blend it so it stays in place. Has always been amazing at keeping everything in place and I love the travel bottle version too
tess l.
houston
this is a product tool that i’ve always heard about i’ve always wanted this one ! i never hear bad things on this , it’s a an amazing makeup product and i would definitely buy over an over and that’s how good it is ! i really recommend it !!
Kitty O.
This setting spray is lovely, as someone with pretty dry skin I'm incredibly picky about what products go on my face, especially after I've blended my eyeshadow for so long! This stuff really holds up and looks flawless, I definitely recommend.
Rosie B.
This spray left a great finish and makeup stayed put all day. It also didn’t clog my pores or cause any breakouts. Matte finish, relatively lightweight, and good for daily use. Would recommend to someone looking for a good everyday product.
Sara M.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite setting spray on the market. This spray is hydrating unlike some of the competition (Urban Decay). I feel like Mist & Fix is like if UD All Nighter And MAC Fix + had a baby. Smoother more hydrate looking skin with staying power.
Kylie B.
Kirkwood
I like this product but I don't use it very much. It works fine, but usually I'm not able to tell a difference in the way my makeup looks at the end of the day. It's light, leaves a matte finish, and works best when my skin is oily. I would recommend for those who have oily skin
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
I love setting my face with this spray! It feels so refreshing and does not feel heavy. My make up feels light and stays put until I choose to remove it with a makeup wipe. This bottle lasts awhile and I probably use 2-3 sprays per day!
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
Does it job of setting my makeup and making it last longer. It does have a chemical smell to it though. Try to spray far from your face and let the mist set on your face. The sprays can be strong and very saturated if sprayed too close.
Jenny R.
I had such high hopes for this MUFE spray, but it let me down big time. This makes your face feel incredibly sticky and doesn’t seem to help your makeup stay put at all. I would not recommend this product to others nor will I purchase again.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Fabulous setting spray. I use this setting spray for my costume makeup. It holds well. It doesn’t smell. It doesn’t irritAte. It gets the job done. It is pricey and there are cheaper alternatives but i recommend keeping a bottle in hand.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this good for oily skin girls to use?
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alexis N.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that when it dries on my face it makes my face shiny but when I apply powder it looks fine and holds up. Does this happen to anyone else?