BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
Honestly, this is amazing for everything. Use this to wet your brush and make a shadow more pigmented or metallic. I use this to set the face, prep the face, hydrate the face, and to make my highlight even more intense. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jessica A.
Didn't really enjoy the setting spray to much, it accentuated my textured skin. Although it did do the job in setting my Foundation, I don't think I will be using this product again. I didn't enjoy the fragrance or how drying it was even on my oily skin.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
I jumped on this once I saw youtubers talk about how they liked it to set their makeup. I highly recommend using this setting spray. It doesn’t leave a sticky feeling and keeps my makeup locked in all day. If you haven’t tried this, what are you waiting for!?!
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
this setting spray is great for making makeup last or stay on longer. it has a great mist as well. Makeup forever is a great brand their products are almost always a hit for me. i got mine from sephora, i would repurchase this product. highly recommend
Irene K.
This product is great and holds my makeup all day well. However this is the only setting spray I’ve used before. However again, I do think I will repurchase because it does the job and that’s all I’m looking for.
Alexa R.
Des Moines
This is another really good one! This stuff has my makeup lasting two days! Not good for my skin I know... haha but it really keeps everything in place! If you spray it and get the residue on your chest you can just feel how it clings to your skin and I love knowing my makeup isn’t going anywhere
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
I like this product! It doesn’t have a bad smell and you don’t have to do seventy sprays to get your face covered. The only negative thing I will say is my face starts to get oily looking after about 6 hours and I have to dab my face and then respray. And I don’t typically have super oily skin.
Brittany’s B.
This spray is great for toning down the powdered look after baking or setting the entire face, but it didn’t impact the longevity of my makeup. It acted more as a MAC Fix + alternative. I’d recommend if you’re looking to mist rather than fix or set.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
This is a great product! It’s not my absolute favorite setting spray, but it’s definitely in the top 3 for me! Makes your makeup look flawless and stay in place! It has a nice mist without spurting any large drops. Kind of pricey, but it’s worth it!
cassandra g.
East Lynn, MA
I absolutely LOVE makeup forever. All of their products are a go to for me. So when they come out with new items I have to try them. This was no exception. They have such high standards of quality. MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Ben Amor Z.
Amazing product ❤
Emma T.
This or mac fix plus? I like that both don't have alcohol.
Deanna B.
Would you recommend this over the urban Decay setting spray?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this good for oily skin girls to use?
Melissa S.
How pertinent is it to use step 1 in this process before using this step?

back