BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lexi M.
If you are dry, this is the setting spray of your dreams! It leaves your skin dewy and budge-proof all day long. I always buy the bigger size because I go through it pretty quickly, you can only get it from Sephora which is nice because you always get points/perks as a bonus. Perfect for dampening brushes to apply and stick glitters, pigments, etc to the face and intensify them as well.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I was once caught in the rain with a full face of make up on.... I kid you not, my face was perfect because of this stuff! It waterproofs your face and makes makeup last all day. It kind of seals your make up to your face. I also use it to dampen shadow brushes when I want to intensify a shimmery or colorful shadow. Mist&Fix is amazing. I never run out... I always make sure I have one!
Libby B.
Middlebury, CT
This setting spray is my go to for ensuring my makeup stays put all day. Honestly, this spray allows your makeup to stay on point for a whole 8hr shift or a night out in the town. Just be sure that you spray it at a distance otherwise the droplets may show up if your setting your powder foundation. That's just from my experience. But yeah, just takes 3 spritzes and you're good to go!
Ashley
This setting spray is Heaven sent! I'm really in love with the fact that it's alcohol-free. I use this product almost everyday because it's that amazing. I love that it gives my makeup a nice natural finish and it lasts for hours. It also dries quickly and is lightweight. I like that it doesn't feel like I have something on my face like with some setting sprays. Love Love Love this!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
I like this setting spray and will continue using it until it is gone, but I like other ones better. I have very oily skin and it does not mattify too much, but it does hold off shine for a bit longer than if I did not use any setting spray. It does not smell which I like. I do wish the mist was a bit finer though. I have to spray it from quite far away or else it is one wet mess.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ
HG products.

This keeps my makeup on all day. It sprays out in a light mist that does not disrupt your make up. Dries fast and has no offensive smell.

I keep a mini with me for light touch ups throughout the day.

I have combination skin, that runs on the dry side and this provides enough moisture to make my skin hydrated but not too much that it is oily.

I highly recommend
Katelyn C.
I thought this product was ok. It was the first setting spray I ever purchased and when I was using it I loved it. I never had anything else to compare it to and I felt like it did a decent job of keeping my make up in place. Then I got the UD All nighter setting spray and that sold me. I prefer the UD over this one. Still a good product though, just my personal preference
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD
Previously used the Urban Decay and moved to this after Sephora employee recommended. Urban decay contains alcohol so it actually breaks up your make up and dehydrates your skin. I have very dry skin so I didn't realize urban decay wasn't helping. This makes my make up stay all day (never in my 10 years of foundations have I ever had this happen). Really is great!
Cameron B.
When I'm feeling dry or things are looking too powdery, this is a game changer. It instantly sinks everything into my skin to look so natural and lightweight. It breathes life back into your face. I have a mini size and it's gone now :( my only complaint that towards the end the nozzle started to squirt the water instead of mist. But I will definitely repurchase
April D.
My daughter recommended this to me to spray on my brush for eyeshadow. I tend to like more of a natural look so I didn't want to try this. I finally gave in and tried it. I am now receiving so many compliments on my eye makeup. This is now one of my must have products. I purchased the trial size first which I recommend you do to try it. It also goes a LONG way!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Do you ladies spray directly onto your face or into a brush/sponge first?!
Grace D.
Fleet,London
Is this spray any good at keeping makeup looking matte all day? Is there anything similar that's is just as good?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Kara S.
Palmyra, NJ
Anyone else think this has a weird smell to it? I love the spray, totally does what its supposed to, but mine has this really odd smell to it.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
How does this perform for a setting spray? Does it work like fix + to intensify shadows?