BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
The mist forms a protection layer on top of my makeup. It lasts at least 6 hours I think (I have dry skin). To appropriately apply it, I tried a couple times to find the best method to spray it. This is a great product for hot summer days. It can definitely keep the makeup longer.
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells weird, nozzle is more of a squirter than a thin mist. It leaves droplets on your face that dry up into little white spots or wipes away the makeup off your face. Again, the smell is really strange. It smells like old chemical-y makeup. It never dries down and makes even the mattest of your foundations into a transferry mess. It stays tacky the whole day and your hair will even get caught on your face. When you try to take your hair off your face, it will leave a streaky mess. I only uses this to wet my brushes now - never on my face. I also have sneaking suspicions that this caused me to break out for the longest time. My skin has been much better since I stopped using this.
Jeanne L.
This a pretty good Setting Spray. It locks in my makeup and ensures that it stays put all day. The only issue I have with it is that the spray bottle is super intense and almost assaults your face so you have to spray it pretty far from your face. Other than that it’s really good!
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
I liked this setting spray a lot. I definitely think it helped set my makeup and helped it last all day I think I went through it faster than others because you can spray it through the day too to fix your makeup and I did that a few times and it really helped. A very good choice
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
I have this and it's a great product for me because I tend to be oily. I have used this a lot and have never been let down. It feels really light and great on the skin. I use it everyday and it never feels heavy or makes my foundation cakey. I love it and would recommend it for sure.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
This is the makeup spray I use in my pro kit. It’s got a really natural skin-like finish that is neither hydrating nor mattifying, but it does balance the skin and make it LOOK and wear beautifully throughout the day. Keeps products transfer-proof and photographs beautifully.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
This spray makes my makeup look freshly applied all day long! It keeps my makeup in place no matter what! The mist is great and doesn't leave excess water drops on your face whatsoever! It can give you either a dewy or a matte look which is so different from other sprays!
Marina D.
I think this product is okay. I have a few more favorites before I would pick this one! My face seemed to get more oily than usual unfortunately but that’s just the reaction my skin had with it. This is a great brand so I doubt anyone would be too disappointed to try it!!
Brooke P.
Mckinney, TX
Honestly this stuff is really similar to Mac’s Fix+. I like it because it has the slightest scent but nothing crazy. The mist is also really nice but I will spray it on then pounce my beauty blender on my face just to make sure there’s no dots left from the spray.
Karen🖌Smith S.
Chicago
Looooooovvvvvveeeeee it’s so great and you can put a little or a lot and still get the best results I love MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray And I love by it am very picking about my setting status but this one is so good and I can’t lie about that
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this good for oily skin girls to use?
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alexis N.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that when it dries on my face it makes my face shiny but when I apply powder it looks fine and holds up. Does this happen to anyone else?