BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rosie B.
This spray left a great finish and makeup stayed put all day. It also didn’t clog my pores or cause any breakouts. Matte finish, relatively lightweight, and good for daily use. Would recommend to someone looking for a good everyday product.
Kylie B.
Kirkwood
I like this product but I don't use it very much. It works fine, but usually I'm not able to tell a difference in the way my makeup looks at the end of the day. It's light, leaves a matte finish, and works best when my skin is oily. I would recommend for those who have oily skin
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
I love setting my face with this spray! It feels so refreshing and does not feel heavy. My make up feels light and stays put until I choose to remove it with a makeup wipe. This bottle lasts awhile and I probably use 2-3 sprays per day!
Shelby M.
Manchester
Recently did a HUGE ulta order and ended up buying this to try out. I’ve started using this over my urban decay all nighter! My makeup sets and doesn’t move for hours! So glad to have found an affordable option for a setting spray!
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from Makeup forever. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Jazi C.
California City
Absolutely love this product one of my all time fav! #makeupfoever #loveit I always use this when I want my makeup to stay on all day especially when I know I'm going to go out and want to look my all time best!
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY
I absolutely loveeee this setting spray! It keeps your makeup flawless and smudge free. I have pushed all my friends to buy this setting spray because it really works! It also helps keep you from getting oily.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
It’s a good setting spray, won’t irritate skin and takes some of the matte away if you over powdered. Makeup lasts all day and it works for all skin types. It doesn’t have an spf which is why I give it 4 stars.
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alyssa S.
How good is this ??
Me gustarĂ­a probarlo quien me lo recomienda