BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Jilleen F.
Hemet
So I have only tried this once so far (I sprayed half my face with urban decay all-nighter and the other half with this, covering the other side as I sprayed), and this worked just as well as Urban Decay. Will continue to play around with this to see if it’s any better with certain foundations. But one of my top setting sprays right now.
Michelle H.
I think this setting spray from MUFE does its job. I just don't think it is amazing. I like that the mist is pretty even. I think it makes my makeup a little more long lasting while giving it some more moisture that it lost from applying foundation. It is a but pricey which is why I haven't repurchased for awhile.
Dominique M.
cheektowaga
I love this stuff so much i use it all the time and i love to use it to wet my eye shadow brushes to make the shadow colors look more pigmented! It keeps the makeup on nice after hours my makeup does break up a bit but i also touch my face a lot but i really recommend this setting spray! it’s multiuse!
Amy J.
I purchased this product this summer after a consultant at Sephora recommended it. It has a good lite scent and works good. I normally spray it in and then dab it with a beauty blender. I still love the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray but this would be my 2nd choice if I couldn't find the UD one.
Rose A.
Leola, PA
The face mist is very nice. The mist keeps my makeup fresh compared to other brands. I have combination skin and get oily in my T zone, this mist helps keep my makeup longer. The product is worth the price and is good quality. This was my first time purchasing this product and will buy it again.
Jha V.
This is probably one of the best kept secrets. It's like the more durable cousin of the MAC Fix +. Smell is not the best, but it goes away after a few seconds. But let me tell you that in terms of wear,this baby takes the cake. It does increase longevity of wear as well as take away that powdery look for makeup application. Also very useful for any bodypainting/facepainting for Halloween or any costume looks. It is a good alternative to water when mixing with hydro colors. It makes the paint stay on longer. Also great for adhering fine glitter onto the face and body. Seriously give this a try!
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
I bought a trial sized version of this and will be returning. The product itself might be okay but the spray (it's certainly not a mist) is so strong it just soaks your skin with a stream of liquid and wrecks your makeup. Would not repurchase, the bottle should be better at this price point.
Crystal H.
Vancouver , WA
I really do love this problem. I last just about all day long. I sweat a lot due to medication I take and for me towards the end of the day I have to put a little bit of powder on then I spray this over it and I’m good to go. If you don’t have the same problem as me I think you’ll love it.
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
This is the only setting spray that actually works. This is a million times better than Urbay Decay. I spray it on before I head to class (9:30) and my makeup still looks great by the time I get home (7:00). I drown my face in it before I go out and my makeup is still in one piece by 1 am.
Amanda W.
The best! This setting spray has the best spray nozzle on it compared to any other. It keeps my makeup looking good all day, and it also contains more product than the urban decay setting spray so it’s a bit of a better deal, and just as good! I have repurchased this several times now.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this good for oily skin girls to use?
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alexis N.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that when it dries on my face it makes my face shiny but when I apply powder it looks fine and holds up. Does this happen to anyone else?