BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Jha V.
This is probably one of the best kept secrets. It's like the more durable cousin of the MAC Fix +. Smell is not the best, but it goes away after a few seconds. But let me tell you that in terms of wear,this baby takes the cake. It does increase longevity of wear as well as take away that powdery look for makeup application. Also very useful for any bodypainting/facepainting for Halloween or any costume looks. It is a good alternative to water when mixing with hydro colors. It makes the paint stay on longer. Also great for adhering fine glitter onto the face and body. Seriously give this a try!
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
This is a good product. I don't feel like it beats UD All Nighter spray but I don't think it claims to be that type of a product either. It is more to prep the skin for makeup application and melt powder products into the skin. It does a great job at making the powder become one with my skin. I also love to use this product like I would MAC Fix Plus. I spray it on my brush after I've dipped into an eyeshadow and it transforms it into a beautiful foiled looking shadow. I love Make Up For Ever as a brand, they rarely dissappoint me. Another product I will repurchase time and time again.
Jackie P.
Nashville, TN
I use this for a few purposes, to bring some sheen back to my skin after powdering with mattifying powder and foundation. I also use this to set my makeup when I know I’m going to be out a long time or when the weather is hot. I like it helps keep my makeup from slipping around a little
Jeanne L.
This a pretty good Setting Spray. It locks in my makeup and ensures that it stays put all day. The only issue I have with it is that the spray bottle is super intense and almost assaults your face so you have to spray it pretty far from your face. Other than that it’s really good!
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
The mist forms a protection layer on top of my makeup. It lasts at least 6 hours I think (I have dry skin). To appropriately apply it, I tried a couple times to find the best method to spray it. This is a great product for hot summer days. It can definitely keep the makeup longer.
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
I liked this setting spray a lot. I definitely think it helped set my makeup and helped it last all day I think I went through it faster than others because you can spray it through the day too to fix your makeup and I did that a few times and it really helped. A very good choice
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells weird, nozzle is more of a squirter than a thin mist. It leaves droplets on your face that dry up into little white spots or wipes away the makeup off your face. Again, the smell is really strange. It smells like old chemical-y makeup. It never dries down and makes even the mattest of your foundations into a transferry mess. It stays tacky the whole day and your hair will even get caught on your face. When you try to take your hair off your face, it will leave a streaky mess. I only uses this to wet my brushes now - never on my face. I also have sneaking suspicions that this caused me to break out for the longest time. My skin has been much better since I stopped using this.
KIKI F.
Stockton, CA
An amazing setting spray that actually has your make up lasting all day and all night!!! I would even recommend this for bridal make up looks due to the fact of its longevity without it interrupting any cream or liquids while setting that make up work. I always reach for this and rebuy this setting spray nothing compares to it.
Rumesha M.
Louisville, GA
This setting spray has become my holy grail since I got it! It is light weight and helps my makeup stay in place all day! It was a true breakthrough for my makeup because I normally wear my makeup (full glam) for about 8 hours a day on some occasions and I used to constantly worry about have an oil slick on my face after 4 hours, but now I can be rest assured that this will cover any weak spots! The only thing that I was not a fan of was that it feels a little sticky on my face. But otherwise, definitely worth the purchase! Will be buying the full version for sure!
Marina D.
I think this product is okay. I have a few more favorites before I would pick this one! My face seemed to get more oily than usual unfortunately but that’s just the reaction my skin had with it. This is a great brand so I doubt anyone would be too disappointed to try it!!
Shelby T.
Windsor , ON
is this a good setting spray? how long lasting is it?
stephanie R.
los Angeles
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Nazneen m.
I need this for makeup spray
Alexis N.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that when it dries on my face it makes my face shiny but when I apply powder it looks fine and holds up. Does this happen to anyone else?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?

Sephora