BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 158 reviews
Lori P.
Burr Ridge , IL
This isn't my favorite setting spray. My favorite combination is to first use MAC Fix+ to remove the powdery look on my face and then I use Urban Decay All Nighter to keep my makeup on all day. That combination works amazingly well for me, but was hoping to find something that does both in one spray. This spray can do both, just not as well as my MAC and UD combination. It does get rid of the powdery look on my skin after completing my makeup, but doesn't look quite as natural and glowing as the MAC. It was the most disappointing in that it did not help extend the wear of my makeup nearly as long as the UD (although probably a few hours longer than if I wasn't using a setting spray at all). The spray mist is decent and doesn't leave water droplets all over your face, but isn't as superfine as both the MAC and UD. I have combination skin an the oiliness tends to break through the more makeup I'm wearing. Wish this worked better for me.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is amazing!!! It totally is Wizard magic!! it has to be!! This stuff is magic in a bottle!! I use it with my HD liquid make up and my bareMinerals foundation. At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. As soon as my make up is done I apply my setting mist. When I spray my face I hold the bottle just like it says inches far from my face and spray. First I make a letter X - spray once while moving the bottle from top right to bottom left of my face. Then spray moving the bottle top left to bottom right ....completing my letter X. Then I make a letter T. I do use the top of the chief first by holding the bottle at one side of my fore head and spray once while moving the bottle straight across my forehead. Now for the straight-line of the T. Spray once firmly pressing on the nozzle while moving the bottle from the top of my face down to my chin completing the T. That's the way it was recommended to me from a Sephora associate. And for me it really really really works well!! It's just the right amount of product in just the right place. I've had a friend that goes out dancing for hours and hours and hours and she does her T spray one more time than I do. If you have any problems just ask for a Sephora associate to help figure out what's best for you. I have combination skin with a little oily on my fore head and chin. This stuff is so amazing even after grocery shopping with kids and running errands all day and meeting with friends after sports practice I find my make up is in fantastic shape. I Love this product. It not only makes my make up last it helps keep all of my eyeshadow blush etc.. colors stay true.
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
Love this. Before MUF switched to ultra hd foundation, I was in love with the original MUF hd foundation. After they switched formulas I switched foundations. BUT I still love the setting spray. This has yet to let me down! Whether it’s summer or winter I use this year round and it holds my make up in place! This photo is with the old formula make up forever hd foundation and this setting spray! Perfect!
Maha S.
This setting spray will keep ur makeup locked in the whole day. I use it before and after I have applied my makeup and it does wonders. I love it because it is such a fine mist and it really helps my makeup stay on. I have noticed the biggest difference in my make up setting since I have been using this. My makeup used to rub off on everything but this makes my makeup like cement. It is amazing for shine control as well. It is very mattefying.
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
I do like this product since it does work to make my makeup last longer. However, it can’t be used with powder foundations. I learned that the hard way when I sprayed it on my face after putting on the powder foundation. It made my foundation clumpy and runny. Also, if you’re wearing makeup for hours it’s better to use a setting powder in addition to this spray, since after a while your face will look super greasy.
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
I was recommended this by a saleswoman at sephora who praised it for its flexibility (dewy or matte look) and it's staying power. Honestly though, I see no different when using this product. Maybe it is because I don't use liquid foundation. Also the spray isn't a fine mist like you would think and hope for. It leaves large droplets on your face and takes a minute to dry.
Stephanie T.
This setting spray is my absolute favorite. I have found when I order it sometimes it’s the old mister pump and other times it’s a standard pump nozzle. I prefer the older pumps with a finer mist and a standard pump is too much. This formula is amazing for application to make things pop or to melt everything together for that flawless finish.
VV 🌹.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this setting spray a year and half ago but then I had soon lost it but I loved it so much. It would make my makeup last throughout the entire school day and it felt so good on my skin. It’s not sticky or tacky and it doesn’t smell weird. I would recommend this a lot, if you don’t want to spend too much money on it, I’d recommend buying the travel size first to test it out for a month or two.
Cassidy G.
Spring, TX
I used to not like setting sprays because I never found one that I truly liked. I feel like the others I have tried, made my makeup look worse and different. I decided to try this one and I’ve been so hooked! It takes away all the cakeyness and leaves your makeup looking so fresh all day long! Could not live without this.
Michelle H.
I think this setting spray from MUFE does its job. I just don't think it is amazing. I like that the mist is pretty even. I think it makes my makeup a little more long lasting while giving it some more moisture that it lost from applying foundation. It is a but pricey which is why I haven't repurchased for awhile.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this good for oily skin girls to use?
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
Looking for a new setting spray that is matte and long lasting. Would this be recommended for that as well as sensitive skin?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How well does this last?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
How does this compare to mac fix plus?
Alexis N.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that when it dries on my face it makes my face shiny but when I apply powder it looks fine and holds up. Does this happen to anyone else?