Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Jaynia B.
Jaynia B.
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Using a setting spray is really great to get rid of that ashy look after using a setting powder. It brings back that glow that you want to have when wearing make up. The make up forever spray was the 2nd one i've tried and I love it personally, it had my make up lasting 10+ hrs. Right now i'm using MAC fix+ and I love it as well. Tbh I don't know what one is better, they're both great and I want both in my collection, only thing is that the fix+ is cheaper, more product for a cheaper price and still works great.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Philadelphia, PA
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I like sprays they are refreshing in the heat and you do not have to worry about blending it in. My makeup stays for a long time with smashbox primer water.
Basia L.
Basia L.
No it does not
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Pleasant View, UT
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I love setting sprays! They make it so extra dirt/oils don't get onto your face throughout the days and it helps a lot with oiliness or dryness. I prefer the urban decay all nighter. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever and it really does last all day and all night. Your makeup will stay right in place
Michelle W.