Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Beauty Bulb ..
Beauty Bulb ..
5 months ago
Absolutely! At first I thought it was a waste but then I tried a few out and I realized it made my makeup last so much longer.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
5 months, 1 week ago
I love it I have tried so many and they didn't work right but this one did
Bri S.
Julienell H.
Julienell H.
Sanford
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes setting spray it definitely worth the money when use it usually put it on my brushes then apply the make up and I also apply after I'm finished and if you put make up alot or plan on keeping your make up on for hours you'd love it and it lasts a long time just for a small bottle
April D.
April D.
11 months ago
I bought the small bottle and it is lasting me a long time. I spray my brush and use it with eyeshadows. I absolutely love the look!
Vickie R.
Vickie R.
11 months ago
I truly believe they are. They set makeup up for hours. I know most foundations say that they'll last a couple of hours or so but with a good setting spray you give your foundation a flawless look with longevity.
Luna T.
Luna T.
Las Vegas, NV
11 months ago
Yes! I started by using urban decay but used it everyday so I settled for nyx setting spray. Half price and works just as well
Anita M.
Anita M.
Toronto
11 months ago
I got this is in a makeup swap and was pretty unsure (I wanted Urban Decay's De-Slick), but I was actually really surprised how much I liked it. It's not as sticky or heavy like Mac's Studio Fix, but slightly heavier than Smashbox's Primer oil Spray, and I actually think I like the MUF Mist n Fix better than the Smashbox spray. It feels refreshing and holds my makeup down.
member-c66ae5f6c
member-c66ae5f6c
11 months ago
In my opinion not really they can help but you can always set with a matte powder