Yes G.
Not a huge fan. Idk if I'm not using it correctly but how can someone mess up on using this? I bought it because of the claim it would build a rub resistant barrier. Well my foundation ended up all over my shirt collar. I put my makeup on set it with this spray. Did some chores around the house before I headed to work then put my shirt on. So I made sure my face was completely dry before I put shirt on and foundation still ended up all over my collar. For the price I would hope it was true to its claims. My makeup didn't fade away but I did have all the rub off which I was not happy about.