BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
The best setting spray I’ve ever used. This is an HG product for me and has replaced UD all nighter. It locks your makeup in so that it’s zero transfer, and stay until you want to wash it off. It provides a dewy finish and is an excellent choice for dry or aging skin that gets flaky from face makeup. You can also use it throughout the day to refresh and moisten your look. It’s 100% worth the price because it lasts FOREVER. I spray 4-6 sprays at a time minimum (because I’m extra), and I’ve been using it for a year and it’s still going. I’ve tried so many setting sprays and this is definitely my favorite.
Maha S.
Princeton, TX
This setting spray will keep ur makeup locked in the whole day. I use it before and after I have applied my makeup and it does wonders. I love it because it is such a fine mist and it really helps my makeup stay on. I have noticed the biggest difference in my make up setting since I have been using this. My makeup used to rub off on everything but this makes my makeup like cement. It is amazing for shine control as well. It is very mattefying.
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
I do like this product since it does work to make my makeup last longer. However, it can’t be used with powder foundations. I learned that the hard way when I sprayed it on my face after putting on the powder foundation. It made my foundation clumpy and runny. Also, if you’re wearing makeup for hours it’s better to use a setting powder in addition to this spray, since after a while your face will look super greasy.
Lauren W.
I have tried so many setting sprays and this one is one of my top favorites. It works really well at keeping my makeup in place all day long which is so nice since I have fairly oily skin. I also find that right after I spray it on my face it just makes all of my makeup blend together so well and takes away any extra powderyness that I may have. I love it!
Melissa G.
Queen Creek, AZ
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
i purchased this product randomly and i am so happy i did! it is amazing this product is for sure a holy grail! i have oily skin, especially in my t-zone.. and this sets all my makeup perfectly without creasing! it dries quickly and keeps my makeup in place all day. totally worth it i will purchase again!
Brittany P.
Franklin
So I have very dry skin and although as you’re applying setting spray it can feel hydrating, I notice the difference between a lot of setting sprays and how they feel after they dry. I love this MUFE one because I feel like it’s melts my makeup into my face and does also set my makeup. It also feel nice and hydrating as you apply it and after it sets
Tobey D.
I like this setting spray BUT it is not cruelty free as they sell in China. They tricked me and led me to believe it was cruelty free so I bought it and used it. I don’t care for the smell and I don’t like it as much as Urban Decays. Alcohol free is a plus but I found it sticky and the fact they let animals be torture for money makes this a BIG PASS.
Jenna H.
Colorado Springs
I LOVE this setting spray. It is the only one I use now. That’s saying a lot considering I have very oily skin but this still keeps my skin looking fresh and glowy without being oily. It also helps when you set your face too much and the powdery texture is a little too strong. It keeps my makeup lasting forever. I would totally buy this again. It lasts for several months, even using it nearly every day.
Jilleen F.
Hemet
So I have only tried this once so far (I sprayed half my face with urban decay all-nighter and the other half with this, covering the other side as I sprayed), and this worked just as well as Urban Decay. Will continue to play around with this to see if it’s any better with certain foundations. But one of my top setting sprays right now.
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
I bought the travel size of this of didn't see anything great about it. It didn't do what any of UD setting sprays do. I don't really like this feel of it either. It reminded me of a watery hair spray. It make my makeup last longer or sink into the skin. I felt like I sprayed my face and it just looked wet and tacky.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry