BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Paola G.
Laredo, TX
Ok so I like the setting spray more for making my shimmery eyeshadows pop or even my highlighters than for my foundation to last. I say it’s comparable to the Mac fix plus where it doesn’t make you makeup last but more to make all the powders that you use just seem into the skin and make it one. I know I would always use this when I felt that my powders whether it be bronzer, blush, setting powder looked like I was wearing too much. I would just spray this afterwards and it would settle into my skin. So great spray but not for making your makeup last.
Charlea M.
Caro
This is the first setting spray I had ever tried and it just left my makeup looking beautiful. I purchased it in the little bottle at Sephora. I have normal to combo skin. It left me with a mix between a dewy and matte finish that I absolutely love. I think this will work for dry to normal skin. I am unsure if this will work for oily skin because it doesn’t leave me looking completely dewy. It also, keeps my makeup in place all day long. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
An-Na K.
Berrien Springs
I've been using various setting sprays, like Milani, NYX, Urban Decay, MUFE, and Mario Badescu, and this product was definitely on the bottom of my list. I don't like the scent AT ALL, and personally it didn't work really well for me. I have dry/combination skin, yet after applying this spray, my t-zone gets extra oily for some reason. Also with this price, I would either buy urban decay, Milani, or even Mario Badescu and save rest of the money for a Chipotle burrito bowl.
Carina L.
la puente, CA
I have been purchasing this product for about 2 years and loved it ever since. It leaves the makeup looking beautiful! My skin is oily on the T zone and i have always had that struggle with makeup always leaving it either too oily or very matte and cakey but this had a matte/dewey finish which was perfect. the only bad thing is the way the spray comes out so you have to be very careful with how you spray and have it at a distance.
Ashley H.
Ridley Park, PA
I love the smell of this product I don't know why but it is one of my favorite things about it and why I always repurchase it it's also a really good spray it's more for normal skin or really anybody it doesn't have a high alcohol content in it which is great because it won't dry you out but it leaves you with a nice hydrating refreshing look at this is also really good to prep your skin for makeup if you have dry skin
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I love this product because it sets my face and helps get me ready for the day! It evens me out and gets me ready for make up every morning and makes my make up apply smoothly and gracefully across my face. Helps hold my makeup on place all day long!
Tobey D.
I like this setting spray BUT it is not cruelty free as they sell in China. They tricked me and led me to believe it was cruelty free so I bought it and used it. I don’t care for the smell and I don’t like it as much as Urban Decays. Alcohol free is a plus but I found it sticky and the fact they let animals be torture for money makes this a BIG PASS.
Jenna H.
Colorado Springs
I LOVE this setting spray. It is the only one I use now. That’s saying a lot considering I have very oily skin but this still keeps my skin looking fresh and glowy without being oily. It also helps when you set your face too much and the powdery texture is a little too strong. It keeps my makeup lasting forever. I would totally buy this again. It lasts for several months, even using it nearly every day.
Angela E.
Beaver Dam, WI
I had never tried a setting makeup setting spray until I received a Make up Forrever Setting Mist in my Boxycharm. I loved that my makeup help up and lasted longer than usual but the must was a bit heavier of a spray than I would have liked. I would recommend this but also advise to check the pump for comfort first. I pay for my Boxycharm subscription and only post reviews that are honest!
Adina H.
This setting spray has a smooth and even mist! It keeps makeup on the face fresh and long-lasting for hours on end. I have combination skin and it works for me. I’m convinced it can work for everyone. I have and will continue repurchasing this product time and time again. Once again, my makeup just melts beautifully and becomes one with my skin thanks to this stuff.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry

back