BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #11 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is amazing! It has completely changed the staying power of my face makeup. I noticed an immediate difference the first time I used it. I literally use this every single day. I often spray it first thing in the morning when I get to work, my coworkers ask me about it all the time. I have let 6 people use it for a day to see if they love it and all 6 of them went and bought a full size bottle the next day! It is THAT great. Normally I would say you could go without something extra, but this will truly become part of your everyday routine! I do not go one day without it. This is great whether you enjoy high end products or drug store products. It will make your drug store products last all day, and your high end products last even longer. I cannot stress enough how much you need this spray in your life!!!
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok- where are all my dry to normal skinned makeup lovers at? I’m so sad I never tried this spray before the recent Sephora Rouge sale. Ok.. it sprays a bit heavy BUT ZERO STICKINESS.. zero spots of tight, tugged skin! All that you’re left with( fan it on grrrrl!!) is a perfectly, non-powdery, cohesive, ONE-LAYER makeup look. I’m in LOVE
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very good setting spray for a light application of make up. Very solid, 5 Star. I love make up forever. One of my favorite go to brands. I love their primers and their aqua foundations and their all time famous foundations. I love their paints also. I just love this brand. I can’t brag any more at how amazing this brand is and the setting spray works like a charm. Defiantly a holy grail. I purchase mine at Sephora. :) Give it a try. You won’t regret it. I highly recommend it to all types of skin. :)
Jha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the best kept secrets. It's like the more durable cousin of the MAC Fix +. Smell is not the best, but it goes away after a few seconds. But let me tell you that in terms of wear,this baby takes the cake. It does increase longevity of wear as well as take away that powdery look for makeup application. Also very useful for any bodypainting/facepainting for Halloween or any costume looks. It is a good alternative to water when mixing with hydro colors. It makes the paint stay on longer. Also great for adhering fine glitter onto the face and body. Seriously give this a try!
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I tried my friends one time when we were doing our makeup to go out for the night and I was amazed at how well it worked. My makeup did not move all night my face looked flawless and my makeup was almost still perfect by the end of the night through a bunch of sweating and dancing so of course I went out and bought my own and I use it all the time. I like that it dosent dry my face out it actually makes it feel hydrated and gives a nice glow to my skin this stuffs amazing I will repurchase when I'm done with the one I have!
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally a setting spray that does not contain alcohol! And it works soooo good! I used it on the L’Oréal lumi foundation that usually doesn’t have good lasting power. That foundation lasts all day when I spray this as my final step! I will definitely repurchase. This is just as good(actually better) than the urban decay spray and it doesn’t have alcohol in it like urban decay.
tess l.
houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a product tool that i’ve always heard about i’ve always wanted this one ! i never hear bad things on this , it’s a an amazing makeup product and i would definitely buy over an over and that’s how good it is ! i really recommend it !!
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I got into setting powder, I used MAKEUP FOREVER's setting spray and I honestly was pretty satisfied with the results. It wasn't a product that made me go "WOW", but it did the job. It wasn't super mattifying and some makeup did smudge on my face, but it met the bare minimum of my expectations. My honest opinion is that you are better off spending this money on a setting powder because that will definitely set your makeup way better than this product!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry