MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Palette Small 3.3

MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Palette Small 3.3"H x 3.3"W x 1.11"D

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A makeup artist pro's go-to palette for storing and organizing coveted makeup products. Simplify your makeup collection with this empty and versatile magnetized palette. Perfect for professional makeup artists, this palette easily and safely organizes any makeup products with its magnetic base. Featuring a protective foam insert that keeps your palettes intact, this case lets you create your own customized palette when you remove the pans of your favorite products from other palettes and cases. The Metal Palette can hold approximately 10 Artist Shadows. see more...

• Where can i buy this. Ive been looking for something just like th...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Palette Small 3.3
MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Palette Small 3.3"H x 3.3"W x 1.11"D
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I love these in all sizes! I love the individual blushes, highlights, and eyeshadows for them as well! They never fall out and are very well made and pretty sleek packaging.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
I really love these type of magnetic palettes. You can create your own custom palette and take it anywhere. These are large, less expensive than Z palettes, and very sturdy. The only drawback is that they aren't clear on the front.
Aniston G.
I didn't realize just how small this palette was. It can only fit 4 shadows and I thought it wouldn't be this tiny. My mistake! I'll be returning it for a larger size to fit my eyeshadows. Other than the smallness of the palette, it's very nice, sturdy, and feels expensive.
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH
Love these palettes! They keep the eyeshadows organized and make more room in my drawers. I would like to have a little "window" to see my eyeshadows but that's the only thing I can find to complain about. They also have a few different sizes!
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
I love this pallet. it is great use to create your own unique customized pallet, it it magnetic and perfect use for single eye shadows. it is sold for a great price its very affordable. you can carry this on the go. i would purchase another since i like making my own pallets.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
This size is just too small for most transferable pieces. May be a few rectangular shaped shadows or a few lip gloss rounds. I like the medium to big size. It's a bit heavy weight and clunky.
Betty B.
Perfect palette! I have multiples of these for all of my loose blushes and shadows that I keep in my kit! Heavy duty these things can take a beating when traveling! Love!
Page W.
Make up forever has been one of my favorite brands for years and I'm so happy with this brand because only brand I use and it's cruelty free and it's just I am very happy with that I would recommend this to others because it is very good for all skin types and will leave you satisfied
Courtney P.
Knoxville, TN
I give this a good thing to do cause it helps you with everything that you need to get done too it's a very good thing to have in your house or bathroom
christina s.
Maple Grove, MN
I so need this for the make up i do. This look so organized and easy to not get replaced.
Lorena A.
Where can i buy this. Ive been looking for something just like this I use to buy in a different brand