MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Palette 5.8" H x 9.7" W x 0.6" D

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A makeup artist pro's go-to palette for storing and organizing coveted makeup products. Simplify your makeup collection with this empty and versatile magnetized palette. Perfect for professional makeup artists, this palette easily and safely organizes any makeup products with its magnetic base. Featuring a protective foam insert that keeps your palettes intact, this case lets you create your own customized palette when you remove the pans of your favorite products from other palettes and cases. The Metal Palette can hold approximately 10 Artist Shadows. see more...

MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Palette 5.8" H x 9.7" W x 0.6" D
Jillian R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I keep these palettes on backup they are amazing!! The magnet is super strong stronger then the z palettes magnet. They are very protective it comes with a foam pieces and a clear plastic piece to place over the shadows for extra protection. I always use these to travel with and have never broken a shadow. I would recommend these palettes to any MUA for their case. They hold more then the average z palette too which is really nice!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
I am OBSESSED with this! One of the best purchases I have ever made for my makeup kit. I have two, one for eyeshadow and one for my powder foundation pans - I hadn't been able to find a palette big enough until this one! These are durable, travel well, and none of my products have broken despite dropping these multiple times. Great price too, I highly recommend if you can find this in stock.
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
This is the magnetic palette of my dreams! And only $14!!!! Move over Z Palette, this palette blows yours out of the water! It's so sturdy it could outlast a nuclear war and the metal is much easier to clean than a cardboard palette! Perfect to protect products on the go!
Amy G.
This is ideal for travel IF you have a little more room than a normal palette that holds the same amount, AND you don't mind the extra weight.  I say that because this palette is heavy and thick, but it does provide a lot more protection for the product you put inside.  There is a magnet already in here and a cushion as well.  It's also very well priced and well made.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
These palettes are amazing. I have three that I've totally filled up! They're very sturdy and much better than the cardboard ones that are double the price (looking at you, Z-palette). It looks super professional and I don't even care that there's no clear front or mirror. You can write all over the front of the palette so you know what's on the inside, no need for anything else!
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
These empty Magnetic pallets by make up forever are awesome! I own six of these and it's what I carry all of my individual eyeshadows in for my wedding kit. They're very heavy duty and durable and do a great job protecting your eyeshadows.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
I love this palette! I use it to put my single shadows into so that I have them all in one place and it is so convenient. I also love how sturdy this palette feels. This palette is perfect for makeup geek and color pop eyeshadows.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
This is hands down the best metal palette! I love using it for my single shadows. This palette is such a good size and can fit a ton of product. It is super sturdy and easy to pack when I am traveling! Plus it is super affordable!
Luci L.
This is the perfect pallet case if your a professional makeup artist or building your personal pallet, or even just traveling. The open space lets you customize your palette to add your blushes, bronzers, contourl colors & eyeshadow.
Raizel H.
Love this product! Will most definitely be buying another one soon! I love the fact that it's not to expensive and that it's of high quality as well. One of my favorite brands once again has not disappointed