MAKE UP FOR EVER Mesh Pouch

A medium flat mesh pouch for organizing products.

Size: L250 x W 35 x H 140 mm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Mesh Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Waltham, MA
I've bought this pouch as a traveling case for my brushes. I have a lot, so it needs to be organized and I prefer to carry brushes separately from my cosmetics. This case do all I need: all brushes fits perfectly, they are protected ( some people claim they don't like plastic layer under the mash) I like it! because this way all my tools stay protected from dust during the flight, separate pockets hold brushes perfectly, when I need to access my tools the case stands upright on a table so I can use the brushes easily. All I need for carrying my brushes when travel. On the pic you can see even long brushes ( like Sephora pro ) fit perfectly! It is long enough. I basically use it as a travel case not as a display case for a regular basis, I found much easier to use just simple brush holder or nice tall cup to use the brushes every day. So, if you are looking for daily case it can be not so easy to to open it every day, take off brushes then put it back in tight pockets - too much movement to do, but if a traveling case is your goal, this is a MUST HAVE!!
Pittston, PA
1,148 reviews
Designed to be highly functional, this bag features several removable mesh pouches that allow for optimal organization and portability. Its sturdy, versatile design allows the user to wear it cross-body or carry manually by top handles, and it can store and tote an entire range of makeup products. The semi-transparent mesh pouches allow easy viewing of contents, and the lightweight design makes this bag travel-friendly. Would highly recommend this product
Lido beach, NY
I love this because I can throw everything in last minute and take it with me. Because it is mesh, I can also see everything inside and know what I have or might have forgotten. It’s definitely great on the go!
Minneapolis , MN
Love Make Up Forever! Such a great brand! They offer high quality products and this make up bag is no exception! Love to travel with this! It holds all of my essentials and I can clearly see what’s in the bag :)
I absolutely love these mesh pouches. They are great for travel to put beauty blenders or sponges in because they are mesh and allow the sponges to dry. They are also great for putting either dirty brushes in or clean brushes in so you can keep them separate when you need to. When I am working on location this is something that is incredibly important to me. These are also great just to keep liners in, lipglosses, really anything! I love them!
Mobile , AL
This pouch is perfect for me. I work in athletics and have to travel a lot, so I need a small but breathable bag to through into my back pack. This is perfect for travel!
orlando
Love this makeup bag!! It fits my all makeup product. I use every time I go traveling with family or my friends. It’s affordable price and I recommend to get one. Also it does not get dirty easily. I would buy this again.
Very good mesh pouch that you could use on vacation when traveling. You could bring your make up items I put in some brushes it’s a little expensive but I enjoyed this bag
Whittier, CA
These mesh pouches keep you products well organized while looking professional and neat. I love that they’re black yet products are still visible through the mesh. I can’t stand colorful makeup bags it just looks so messy, but these give the appearance that your well put together and care about your products.
Amherst
This has been with me for a very long time and I love it. It’s well constructed and mine has been through a lot. I love that you can see through it and I adore the simplicity of the make up for ever logo in the corner. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?