BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

What it is: A shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation. What it is formulated to: Hides imperfections, evens out skintone, and mattifies with a non-oily, perfectly powdered finish. The result is flawless and... see more...

Samie G.
Samie G.
New Kensington
I loved this foundation. I usually have problems with finding the right color of foundation since I'm so Pale but this product had the perfect color for me. It worked really well for my skin type which is normal I don't have dry or  oily  skin. This product also lasted all day long and I would suggest it to others I'm not sure how it works on oily or dry skin put it worked for my skin type so if you don't have dry or oily skin then I would recommend trying it.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Tried this as a sample from Sephora when I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Its quite nice! I"m a Dior lover for make up but this runs a close second for me. Prices nearly the same, its on the high end but worth it, a little goes a long way. Get it and you'll like the way your skin feels and looks
Jay P.
Jay P.
Riverside
Good foundation, but not the best I've tried. I find it to have a very sheer coverage even after applying a second layer. It's perfect for those hot summer days when you don't want anything heavy on. It didn't leave me completely matte though, so that was a little disappointing especially since it $40.
jenna r.
jenna r.
this isn't my shade but the velvet matte is heavenly. i use a lighter foundation for all over my face but i use this in spots where i have blemishes, just a drop with my beauty blender. pricy like the brand but good money's worth because i don't use it all over so i can stretch it out
just.novsss p.
just.novsss p.
When I first bought this foundation, it was great. However, over time I felt the formula changed to where it didn't sit on my face like it did when I first bought it. I can say that in pictures it looked flawless which is a high plus. I'd give it another shot down the road.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Coral Springs, FL
I'm so in love with this product it's an oil free base which I love it don't make me dark out it doesn't cake.. over all I give this product 5 stars it's meets all of my expectations!! I would definitely keep buying it!!! It's a must try if you haven't done so already!!!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
This product is absolutely wonderful! It has the same great quality and long lasting effect of any Makeup forever product but with a matte finish perfect for summer or oily skin type. It has full coverage for Great price! Many shades to choose form perfect for summer!!
Perla B.
Perla B.
I bought this on a recommendation of a Sephora employee. I thought it was the best thing until I tried Becca ever matte foundation. It's ok it works.  I feel like it does last pretty well. I have oily skin. I have bout again but I won't wear foundations anymore.
Lauryn R.
Lauryn R.
Canonsburg, PA
This is my favorite and best foundation I have ever used. I love liquid to matte foundations and when I was recommended to try this I wasn't sure I would like it but now it's all I buy! I would recommend this to anyone with especially oily skin.
Carise Z.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I LOVE this foundation. I'd say it's medium to full coverage and definitely can be built up to full coverage. Hides imperfections and wears all day on my oily skin! Pair this with the MUFE primer (black tube for oily skin) and you'll LOVE it!!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Is this product cruelty free?