Make up for Ever Mat Velvet No. 53 uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

What it is: A shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation. What it is formulated to: Hides imperfections, evens out skintone, and mattifies with a non-oily, perfectly powdered finish. The result is flawless and... see more...

Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
This is my favorite foundation. I have tried so many other foundations and always can’t wait to use it up so I can come back to this one. I have been using this foundation exclusively for 3 years now. I don’t even bother with other foundations now. I love the coverage it gives and how it feels after putting it on. It feels very natural, like skin.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a wonderful foundation. Smooth creamy thick full coverage and dries quickly to a matte finish. One of my faves for a night out bc it lasts all night. I took one star away bc I wish it was in the $30 range instead of $40s.
Sandra M.
Lubbock
One of my fave foundations! It's very easy to blend and it leaves an air brush finish look. I'm in the shade 53 and I have olive skin with cool undertones. This is a staple in my makeup collection!
Selena M.
Houston , TX
My favorite foundation! It's medium to full coverage for my skin type and easily buildable! I'm quite oily so this foundation counteracts that embarrassing high shine I get. I've been working my way through a bottle of this and I still haven't finished it yet, very long lasting.
Maria R.
Spring, TX
I used to use this foundation during the summer since I’m really oily on my T-zone areas. It never moves or creases. It never clogged my pores. The color matches you so natural and beautiful. Its buildable for a fuller coverage. Its a bit pricey but so worth it.
Samie G.
New Kensington
I loved this foundation. I usually have problems with finding the right color of foundation since I'm so Pale but this product had the perfect color for me. It worked really well for my skin type which is normal I don't have dry or  oily  skin. This product also lasted all day long and I would suggest it to others I'm not sure how it works on oily or dry skin put it worked for my skin type so if you don't have dry or oily skin then I would recommend trying it.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Tried this as a sample from Sephora when I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Its quite nice! I"m a Dior lover for make up but this runs a close second for me. Prices nearly the same, its on the high end but worth it, a little goes a long way. Get it and you'll like the way your skin feels and looks
Jay P.
Riverside , CA
Good foundation, but not the best I've tried. I find it to have a very sheer coverage even after applying a second layer. It's perfect for those hot summer days when you don't want anything heavy on. It didn't leave me completely matte though, so that was a little disappointing especially since it $40.
jenna r.
this isn't my shade but the velvet matte is heavenly. i use a lighter foundation for all over my face but i use this in spots where i have blemishes, just a drop with my beauty blender. pricy like the brand but good money's worth because i don't use it all over so i can stretch it out
just.novsss p.
When I first bought this foundation, it was great. However, over time I felt the formula changed to where it didn't sit on my face like it did when I first bought it. I can say that in pictures it looked flawless which is a high plus. I'd give it another shot down the road.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Is this product cruelty free?