BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

What it is: A shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation. What it is formulated to: Hides imperfections, evens out skintone, and mattifies with a non-oily, perfectly powdered finish. The result is flawless and... see more...

Samie G.
Samie G.
New Kensington
I loved this foundation. I usually have problems with finding the right color of foundation since I'm so Pale but this product had the perfect color for me. It worked really well for my skin type which is normal I don't have dry or  oily  skin. This product also lasted all day long and I would suggest it to others I'm not sure how it works on oily or dry skin put it worked for my skin type so if you don't have dry or oily skin then I would recommend trying it.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
This product is absolutely wonderful! It has the same great quality and long lasting effect of any Makeup forever product but with a matte finish perfect for summer or oily skin type. It has full coverage for Great price! Many shades to choose form perfect for summer!!
Perla B.
Perla B.
I bought this on a recommendation of a Sephora employee. I thought it was the best thing until I tried Becca ever matte foundation. It's ok it works.  I feel like it does last pretty well. I have oily skin. I have bout again but I won't wear foundations anymore.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Tallahassee, FL
I Love This Liquid Mattifying Foundation. I Bought This From Sephora To Use To Practice On A Friend & It Matched Her Skin Tone Completely. It Is A Bit Expensive But It Blends Well. I Would Definitely Buy This Again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Corpus Christi
Not really my color a little orange but I loved it I used it everyday till I got a new! Not really! But it is still a great product I got it at Sephora in the mall. I recommend it to others! :)
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Amazing color range for brown girls and no oil can beat the matte in this foundTion😍😍
Krystelle M.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is fabulous ! And long wearing. Lasts forever and is super easy to apply. I have combo skin and it doesn't break down or anything during the day. It's pretty lightweight too
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Is this product cruelty free?