BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

What it is: A shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation. What it is formulated to: Hides imperfections, evens out skintone, and mattifies with a non-oily, perfectly powdered finish. The result is flawless and... see more...

Drea H.
Adelanto, CA
It’s has great coverage and it matched my skin tone perfectly. My only problem was, it became too oily and I found myself having to touch up way more than with my old foundation. And ended up switching back to my old foundation because of it.
Selena M.
My favorite foundation! It's medium to full coverage for my skin type and easily buildable! I'm quite oily so this foundation counteracts that embarrassing high shine I get. I've been working my way through a bottle of this and I still haven't finished it yet, very long lasting.
Maria R.
Spring, TX
I used to use this foundation during the summer since I’m really oily on my T-zone areas. It never moves or creases. It never clogged my pores. The color matches you so natural and beautiful. Its buildable for a fuller coverage. Its a bit pricey but so worth it.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I LOVE this foundation. I'd say it's medium to full coverage and definitely can be built up to full coverage. Hides imperfections and wears all day on my oily skin! Pair this with the MUFE primer (black tube for oily skin) and you'll LOVE it!!
Ariel J.
This foundation is full coverage and goes on beautifully. The only thing is to be careful what powder you set I‎t with as I️ have had certain powders make the foundation more likely to crack and separate throughout the day.
Angelina B.
Chester, NY
Top 5 foundations. I have combo to oily skin and this foundation is great for me. Blends beautifully and lasts long. You don't need much to apply either I bought mine at Sephora and I recommend to everyone with combo skin
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this foundation because it gives a very beautiful flawless finish. I use this foundation at least twice a week, I would recommend anyone to use this foundation! It's great for oily and combination skin.
Katlyn G.
Chandler, AZ
This is my favorite foundation for winter. It's got beautiful coverage for a true velvet finish. Make sure you moisturize liberally beforehand as it can make dry spots more noticeable.
Tiah A.
Not my favorite. For some it may work but I purchased this one winter when my face was very dry, after applying (even with primer), it would leave my face looking flakey and didn't provide full coverage.
Samie G.
New Kensington
I loved this foundation. I usually have problems with finding the right color of foundation since I'm so Pale but this product had the perfect color for me. It worked really well for my skin type which is normal I don't have dry or  oily  skin. This product also lasted all day long and I would suggest it to others I'm not sure how it works on oily or dry skin put it worked for my skin type so if you don't have dry or oily skin then I would recommend trying it.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Is this product cruelty free?