Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK

Does this give your skin a natural look? How is it with oily skin?
whylecni r.
whylecni r.
Dec. 3, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
es un producto que te ofrece un aspecto natural al mismo tiempo que cubre y absorve la grasa de la piel por completo.
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Nov. 16, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
Skin looks extremely natural and soft. It has great coverage but it's not carry.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Feb. 19, 2015, 9:46 p.m.
Yes! it is my oily skin holy grail!
Sumaia H.
Sumaia H.
June 17, 2014, 6:13 p.m.
Yes it is
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.
May 29, 2014, 11:45 a.m.
Works really good with oily skin! I went from using a powder to using this and I can feel the difference. My oily skin has actually gotten a bit better since I started using this product.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Jan. 27, 2014, 6:55 p.m.
I think this gives a fairly natural look. It does not look cakey at all. Works AMAZING with oily skin.
Isis P.
Isis P.
Jan. 6, 2014, 5:20 a.m.
I have combo skin. In my t-zone I just use an HD powder to set it!! It never moves or slides around, I love it! Overall it gives my skin a dewy (beautyblender) or natural/velvet (fingers/foundation brush) finish. Of course, if you use powder it will be more matte.
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Dec. 28, 2013, 5:34 p.m.
This product gives amazing coverage and works well with oily skin. Even without primer!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Oct. 11, 2013, 2:39 p.m.
My sister and I both have oily skin and we LOVE this foundation. It also gives you full coverage!
Frances M.
Frances M.
June 21, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
I have the worst oily skin and in the summer it just gets worse. I won't use any other foundation. It's amazing with oily skin, it doesn't feel heavy but still gives a good coverage.

Join Now