Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert

Does this give your skin a natural look? How is it with oily skin?

Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Belleville, IL
9 months, 4 weeks ago
This product is designed to help mattify skin. When pared with a mattifying primer this is liquid gold in a container. I went to a sephora store and had my color matched. I and a 45 during the summer and a 30 in the winter. They have a great variety of shade, I find it hard to find a shade that matches my pink undertones. It's all in all a great product and my go to foundation. It does not make and it keeps me shine free ( I also use a setting powder)
Cielo V.
Cielo V.
Lima, Perú
10 months, 4 weeks ago
Qué buenos comentarios tiene esta base
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
es un producto que te ofrece un aspecto natural al mismo tiempo que cubre y absorve la grasa de la piel por completo.
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Owatonna, MN
1 year ago
Skin looks extremely natural and soft. It has great coverage but it's not carry.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
bloomington, IN
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes! it is my oily skin holy grail!
Sumaia H.
Sumaia H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes it is
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.
3 years, 5 months ago
Works really good with oily skin! I went from using a powder to using this and I can feel the difference. My oily skin has actually gotten a bit better since I started using this product.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
San Francisco, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
I think this gives a fairly natural look. It does not look cakey at all. Works AMAZING with oily skin.
Isis P.
Isis P.
Olathe, KS
3 years, 10 months ago
I have combo skin. In my t-zone I just use an HD powder to set it!! It never moves or slides around, I love it! Overall it gives my skin a dewy (beautyblender) or natural/velvet (fingers/foundation brush) finish. Of course, if you use powder it will be more matte.
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
3 years, 11 months ago
This product gives amazing coverage and works well with oily skin. Even without primer!