BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mineral bronzing powder with a natural, matte finish. Formulated with 100% mineral pigments, Mat Bronze adds a natural-looking tan to the complexion. Its silky texture smooths the skin and subtly mattifies for an even result. Mat Bronze recreates the most natural tanned look that will last all day. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain oils.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Este producto facial queda mate en la cara? o queda brillo? 2 Answers
  • Hv tried many bronzer they look muddy on me want to try t...2 Answers
  • Im very fare so I'm concerned with this looking orange. h...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Bronze
  • "this bronzer is part of my everyday makeup routine. i think it is a great shade and definitely good for contouring. i also use it with a big power brush if i happen to want an all over bronzed look. it has a matte finish. i would recommend this and would for sure buy it again" in 4 reviews
  • "This product makes my face look smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend this bronzer, especially for skin tones ranging anywhere from light to medium tones. " in 1 review
  • "The color pay off is above average, and works well with fair skin tones." in 1 review
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the only bronzer I use. It gives me the perfect golden glow and is just right for my skin complexion. I use this in my daily makeup routine. And have been using it for at least two years now along with the other make up for ever products to get my face looking right. Perfectly accentuates. Sometimes I use it by itself without any foundation and it blends perfectly to my skin with no issues giving a nice soft tint.
Maitte V.
My ride or die. This bronzer is absolutely stunning when build up a little bit. Amazing formula. Does not leave a powdery finish on the skin that fades throughout the day. The bronzer looks so natural on the skin as if you were really sun-kissed Highly pigmented, not streaky.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Influenster actually sent me a make up forever bronzer, blush and highlighter compact. I really love the bronzer. A little goes a long way which is wonderful because it is pricey. It has great pigmentation and lasts all day. I would repurchase this bronzer as a splurge
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
At first I was not sure how to feel about this product since it is definitely more pressed than normal bronzers. Once I gave it a try, I really enjoyed it! It gives you a beautiful color and has very tiny little sparkles to give you a glowing and natural look.
Beth C.
San Antonio, TX
I bought it at Sephora and the color seems to be very orange and it’s dry, the color doesn’t even stay on, it was overly expensive and isn’t worth buying. I don’t know if I bought an old product or if the product actually is like that. I wanted to return it, but never got the chance. Unfortunately I ended up crushing it trying to make like a bronzing lotion, but the color just seems off and not good.
Amanda D.
My all time favorite bronzer! A little goes a long way! Perfect for someone with medium/tan skin. Just don’t use too much product otherwise you can look dirty. You do have to be careful with this because it is a softer powder so it can brake easily if dropped or even if your makeup bag gets tossed around
NomOf Y.
I Like The Bronzer But The Problem Is That Thares Not A Lot Of Shades To Use From And Its Orange 🍊On Me I Don't Put A Lot On Idk Maybe Its Formila Or The Brush I Was Just Hopeing It Would Be Good Bc My Fav Youtuber Talked About The Bronzer So ... 😪
Chris M.
Amherst
Yes yes yes!!! This is a great bronzer. I have shades 2 and 4 and they equally are fantastic. They have the right kind of tone to them that makes the skin look bronze. I would definitely recommend that you try.
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
This is the perfect piece for contouring! Gives a nice subtle cool tone to bring in the shadows. I'm more on the warm side so I think this would work better for more fair completed tones but is buildable. Gives an even smooth coverage as well.
Amanda D.
Livonia, MI
Love this product as it leaves my face looking smooth and healthy. It isn't orange and it goes on so nicely. Would definitely recommend this product. So easy to blend. Will definitely purchase again.
Marta A.
How pigmented is it? does it leave an even application?
Carla E.
Barcelona
Este producto facial queda mate en la cara? o queda brillo?
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Hv tried many bronzer they look muddy on me want to try this makeupforever bronzer for so long but its really expensive. i hope it works will purchase it soon.
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this to?
Kylie R.
Saugus, CA
Im very fare so I'm concerned with this looking orange. has anyone had this problem with this bronzer?

Amazon