MAKE UP FOR EVER Makeup Bag 12

MAKE UP FOR EVER Makeup Bag 12" H x 14" W x 3" L

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A travel-friendly, messenger bag for storing your makeup favorites. This exclusive, must-have bag features multiple compartments and mesh pouches for easy organization of a full makeup kit. The soft, on-the-go design is easily washable and completely portable. see more...

MAKE UP FOR EVER Makeup Bag 12
MAKE UP FOR EVER Makeup Bag 12" H x 14" W x 3" L
Erica R.
Warrenville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it I recommend you !!!i love it so much it is affordable for you !!it is one of my favorite purchases that I like I shop here a lot if I new something
ebonee g.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Makeup Forever bag has a lot of space especially if you have a lot of makeup I think this is a great bag for when you're on the run or when you're on a trip I feel like you should get this because it's a great it is definitely worth the money to spend
Audrey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of make-up, so keeping it all organized is sometimes difficult. This bag helps with that, my only problem is it is not really colorful enough for me. Price is good, and functionality is perfect!
Emmalyn W.
This makeup bag is my life, when im going out of town to vist my family and friends for the holidays i bring this bag with me, i so excited the i have gotten this bag, i would really recommend this bag to makeup artist and others that carry this makeup out of town.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yesssssss I would love this beautiful bag the one I have it's not that nice but I heard a lot about this one
Lisandra  r.
Dunkirk, NY
👍Great for on the go..its excellent I'd definitely recommend this to all the makeup lovers!!
Leah S.
Plymouth, MA
Excellent bag to travel with. Holds everything in place without the fear of breaking your expensive products. Definitely recommend
member-a127e
THIS LOVELY BAG IS DA BOMB I SEE MOST OF MY "MAKEUP" FRINEDDS USE THIS B AND I AGREE BECAUSE IT FITS EVERY MAKEUP SO WELL AND RIGHT NOW!! IM USING IT