BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A makeup artist pro's go-to palette for storing and organizing coveted makeup products. Simplify your makeup collection with this empty and versatile magnetized palette. Perfect for professional makeup artists, this palette easily and safely organizes any makeup products with its magnetic base. Featuring a protective foam insert that keeps your palettes intact, this case lets you create your own customized palette when you remove the pans of your favorite products from other palettes and cases. The Metal Palette can hold approximately 10 Artist Shadows.

Size:  8.5"H x 4.3"W x 0.95"D

• I just got mine in the mail that I ordered from Sephora. ...1 Answers
  • How well do eyeshadow pans stick to these? I've heard the...5 Answers
  • Has anyone here depotted there eye shadows to put in here...3 Answers
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These refillable palettes are great and really affordable too. I love refillable make up sets. You can fill their with MUFE products or you can just use them as a general palette for anything you want. I own them in nearly every size for different purposes. The magnets hold well and they open and the palettes open and close easily. They're not super deep but deep enough to accommodate most pans. The only thing I dislike is the metal tin does dent a bit easily and the paint does scratch off if you move it around often in a make up bag with other items but they're inexpensive and easily replaceable.
Yesi D.
I love how the packaging is nice and sturdy better quality than the z palette IMO. It's way more cheaper aswell. The only thing i got confused was why there was thick piece of foam. But then i realize it was to protect the shadows which is nice but annoying everytime you have to use it but overall I'm happy i bought it
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Such a great travel z palette which can hold anything . Great packaging and so easy to use just pop them in there and boom your ready to go ! Whatever shades you desire take them and make your own story !
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
These are AMAZING!!!! If you have a need for magnetic palettes then you HAVE to get this one! The magnet is strong, there is a protective sheet of foam and a plastic sheet... They stay closed and fit so much!! I love them. I have 4?
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
This metal palette is EVERYTHING. First off I've been trying to get my hands on this thing for months but it's almost always sold out on both Makeupforever.com and Sephora. com and it isn't sold in stores. Finally about 2 weeks ago I got lucky and was able to order one! I LOVE IT. I got the XL palette because I have a ton of eyeshadows. Everythinhg fit in in nicely and the magnetization is great!I like this palette better than the palette which has weak magnets. Heads up though, MAC shadows must not use magnet attracting metal in the pans because it wont stick to the palette. So I ended up ordering some little metal stickers for my mac shadows and problem resolved! I will definitely be ordering another one of these to fit the rest of my shadows!I highly recommend this palette to everyone! Makeup Artists and makeup junkies alike!
Victor H.
Doral, FL
Incredible palette for single eyeshadow or pan products. I got mine at Sephora for $14 which makes it cheaper than z-palettes. The metal is much sturdier so they feel safe inside. The magnet is powerful and nothing falls out of place. Only con would be that's only available online so you can't just go into a store to get it. I have a couple and plan on buying more
Ashley P.
This is a great sleek basic metal pallet. That gives you the freedom to customize with pans of every size and shape. It is large but very thin so it is great for me to take on set for photo shoots and print work. This is also great for any avid at home makeup users who have a lot of singles that they want to compress into one easy to use palette.
Nikki K.
Oakland, CA
This palette is amazing for all the makeup junkies. The size is the biggest plus and also it is very durable. Now the only minus point some might find is that unlike z-palettes you cannot see what's inside without opening it. Honestly I don't mind it. I love this product and need to pick up 2 more.
LE V.
San Jose, CA
It is such a good price for a well made product. I use it to put in all my daily use makeup products. I love that i have all my products in the same palette so i don't have to search for multiple palettes or products in the morning when i am in a rush to get out of the house.
D H.
Rochester, NY
Material is pro worthy. Heavy duty metal and it feels great to travel with. I feel it protects my makeup. But it is heavy. I love the finish, easy to clean. I highly recommend. Wished there was a way to see through the palette so I know that's in it without having to open.
Jessica B.
Can you fit various products? Or is it only eye shadows?
Anna P.
Townsend, MA
How well do eyeshadow pans stick to these? I've heard they're good and they're cheaper and sturdier than Z palettes. I just don't want my shadows breaking and falling out. Thanks!
Mary M.
Has anyone here depotted there eye shadows to put in here? Did you have any issues? Was it worth it? I'm a college student, and I travel a lot. I hate how heavy it is to lug around my palettes.
Leanne W.
Brampton, ON
I just bought the medium size, and I like that it comes with a plastic and foam sheet to protect my shadows... but they're so hard to pull out of the case! Any tips for doing that gracefully? Should I just go in with the pointy end of a makeup brush or something?
Katie R.
I just got mine in the mail that I ordered from Sephora. It seems to be really sturdy! A lot heavier than I was expecting. Can anyone tell me how they may like these compared with the Z palettes?