BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A palette of 12 intense matte and metal shadows.

The LUSTROUS SHADOW PALETTE, from HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2017, offers the perfect balance between warm/cool shades and matte/metallic finishes - so you can play and create endless looks. Give your eyes exciting options, and try something new every day! This palette, enclosed in a melted rose gold metal box that makes it uniquely stunning, is composed of:

12 MATTE & METAL SHADOWS
These "gel-powder" shadows are enriched with saturated pigments for intense color and superior blendability. Dare to try them all - for looks that range from subtle to bold ... from neutral to "wow". It's a holiday must-have for makeup mavens!

• how does everyone like this pallette?3 Answers
  • Is this palette comparable to the shades in the Modern Re...2 Answers
  • Has anyone removed the individual pans and gotten rid of ...2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lustrous Shadow Palette Lustrous Collection
  • "Omg..I swatched this palette at sephora but they were sold out so I had to wait to place my order and it's not here yet. Can't wait to try these out. They are so pigmented and bold colors. And they are velvety in texture to me..another fav palette to add to my collection. I love the deep reds in here...and u can blend, blend and blend all the way with just one swipe. Highly recommend." in 8 reviews
  • "When it comes to pigmentation and blendability nothing even comes close to MUFE artist shadows. Some of the shades in here are labeled as blushes but they're actually my favorite shades to use on the eyes. I like that there are only three shimmers, the rest are neutral mattes that are so usable which isn't always the case with MUFE palettes." in 3 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite palette. The matte shades are so creamy and pigmented, and the metallic shimmers are gorgeous. I've used this for day, night, work...everything. My eyes are sensitive and this is kind to them. I love the formula - easy to blend and the shades themselves are amazing." in 3 reviews
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I am a lover of MUFE single shadows. I keep a Tarte magnetic palette with my go-to 4 shades that I always need to complete a look. When I heard they were re-formulating their shadows and re-packaging to lower the price I was so excited! These are super buttery and creamy and practically blend themselves! The color selection was awesome as it includes a couple shades that I hadn’t been able to get in the round singles because they were sold out forever!

The only reason I knocked it a star is because I hate the packaging! I think they could of given us packaging similar to their other palettes (I have the Artist Florals and Paris Nudes) but with squared pans. Something similar to the Too Faced Peachy Mattes even. I just hate palettes that have a lid that separates completely, but I can see this being convenient for an actual Makeup Artist. I also hate the foam casing around the shades because it gets dirty. I am trying to remove it and just stick them to the metal pan and add more shades once they release the new formula!
Sonnet O.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of my favorite palettes ever. It contains nine matte shades and three shimmer shades in neutral to berry tones more on the cool side which is sort of hard to find in these days of warm palettes. The formulation is super creamy and pigmented, and really easy to blend. There is one shadow, M500, which I'm not really happy with as it's not as pigmented as the rest, but that's the only one. I find that pretty good in a palette of 12. The packaging could be improved a bit. iIt's a tin case and the shadows are in a foam insert, but you could just pop out the individual shadows and put them into a Z palette. Overall, great palette, great formula, packaging could be improved.
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
This is a very cute and well put together palette. It is mostly matte with 3 metallic shades. The colors are gorgeous, my favorite is of course the more army green color. The shadows are so pigmented! Make up for ever truly makes some of the best formulated shadows I have ever used. I really love this palette! My only downside is that it is a little all over the place and it can make it a little tricky to make a really cohesive look. If you are a makeup lover like myself, it’s great to have because I feel like I don’t have many shades like in this palette, but I definitely have to combine it with others.
Linda T.
Naperville, IL
I went into Sephora looking for specific items and walked by this palette. It stopped me in my tracks. The colors were so beautiful. I was in the market for a red shadow and this palette had one. I already loved MUFE eyeshadows so when it stated on this palette that this was a new formula, I had to try it. The first look I did was with the red color. It was so nicely pigmented and creamy, but at the same time there was not much fall out. It blended beautifully. I got so many compliments on my eyeshadow that day. I had a loong day of kids birthday party and entertaining family and friends all evening right after. It stayed put, didn't crease and had strong pigment all the way to the end of the night. I am very impressed! I am looking forward to more palettes with their new formula! Get it! You will not be disappointed.
Keyshia C.
New York
$49 for this cheap and flimsy palette?! The eyeshadows are in a sort of foam insert and when applied the eyeshadows felt a little dry - I tried 6 of the shades and they didn't blend as well as I expected it to. Why change the formula? Even with primer, I also felt they didn't last all day like most (high-end) eyeshadows would. Also, the color selection is odd considering it's called a "lustrous" which means to have luster or shine. There are only 3 "shiny" shades in this, the rest is matte, which isn't a bad thing but I'm not impressed because this whole palette is boring and basic. Nothing special or lustrous about it! It's, unfortunately, going back to Sephora as I don't think it's worth the price.
Rachel N.
Abri J.
Woodridge , IL
Colors are nice and they stay on forever. You definitely need to use a primer to get the best result in color. But the colors pop a lot. They really aren't for everyday use, more going out colors. And there aren't many nude colors within the pallete. But, overall a good pallete for the price. I got it from Sephora for half off at $28
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
Makeup Forever eyeshadows are some of my favorite shadows. The pigmentation never disappoints. This pallet has some of my favorite colors in it. I will say a few doesn’t blend as well as others I have had in the past, but I work through it.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
I was worried buying this thinking it might be the same as makeup forever old palettes. The formula had completely changed and im in love! The mattes blend like a dream and the color pay off is perfect! You may have some fallout but that doesn't bother me at all. The shimmer shades I used a little fix plus on my brush, but i do that with any shimmer shadows I use. I highly recommend this!
Carolina G.
London
I’m not crazy about MUFE shadows (I have two of their palettes, #1 Nudes and #4 Mattes) but this looks like a new formula and I love the color selection. I will more than likely haul it! You can find this palette at Sephora and they are not expensive.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
how does everyone like this pallette?
Zaira A.
are the eyeshadow very pigmented?
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
These colors are gorgeous!! My favorites for everyday!! But the packaging is kind of throwing me off. Anyone have it? How’s the quality?
gabby f.
St Petersburg, FL
the colors in this look so good, is it pigmented? can you get a whole look from what's there?
Nicky L.
Summerside, PE
Is this highly pigmented? Would love to try this!! Berry tones and warm neutrals are my ishhhhh