BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “smoothing" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited. Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “lifting" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited to dry, tired or mature skins.

• heres a little selfie sunday💁‍♀️MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid L...1 Answers
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation Havent heard many...2 Answers
  • Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄3 Answers
Emily W.
Review for: 16 Coffee more...
The Ultra HD Liquid foundation is a staple in my makeup kit! It can be used on ANY skin type and looks amazing in photos! I love their new formulas so much better than the old formula because it has a less "powdery" feel. Goes on best when applied with a damp beauty blender!
Lilly T.
It's an amazing product.. It's so soft on skin and make natural look.. It has medium coverage. And it's light on our skin. I like it so much 💗
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
Review for: 4 Medium Beige more...
My best friend in the make up is my foundation of Make Up For Ever. Is lighweight for your skin with one of the best coverturing. The application is easy and amazing!! I always buy again and again this foundation💗
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I love this foundation . It gives my face a smooth cover up. It doesn't go on heavy.
nadia R.
jebal ali
@makeupforeverofficial liquid lift foundation Review
💕If you have normal to dry skin this is the perfect product for you.
💕This is my favourite foundation for everyday or even occassional use.
💕Its hyderating and illuminating, giving a dewy and healthy effect which looks so real and nice.
💕Blends smoothly into the skin that it does not feel you have put on any foundation.
💕Very light weight with light to medium coverage.
💕Does not sit in the wrinkles and fine lines but smooth them out.
💕comes in a glass bottle with pump.
💕 one pump gives you just enough amount to use for face but if you have pigmentation or you need more coverage 2 pumps go a long way.
💕It can last for good 8 plus hours.
💕15 shades of liquid lift foundations are available so you can choise a perfect one.
💕Hands down to this amazing product and i am definately going to buy it again.
Which foundation is your favourite?and which one you want me to try?
Marlin M.
My favorite beauty product of 2017. This foundation is flawless! #influensterawards #contest @Influenster MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: 4 Medium Beige more...
One of my favorite go to foundation. I have dry skin in the winter & it goes on my skin perfectly. I do prime my face with the Marc Jacobs coconut primer. I would recommend this foundation.
Bree F.
I adore any thing by this brand. Their primers are amazing and light weight and so are all of their foundations. I use their liquid and powders. I love the skin color corrector in green for redness and color control.
Nada A.
Aldmmam
Review for: 2 Ivory more...
This is a wonderful foundation cream with a very suitable cover and I have a long period that I have not changed. I also tried HD for Aspirations where there is photography for either ceremonial occasions.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best foundations I've ever owned! I she oily to combination skin and use this product during high activity days like this day! The formula isn't too thick but it's got a nice coverage to apply in top of color correcting concealer. I prefer to apply it with a beauty blender to absorb extra product.
Kymberly B.
Holiday
can you get samples of this makeup anywhere ? I always have a problem finding the right shade !
Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Any pro makeup artists use this for bridal makeup? Do you prefer this or the MUFE Ultra HD for oily/combo skin? Or do you prefer something else? Looking to try some new foundations for my kit. Thanks!
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Do they still sell this?
Eilidh W.
Glasgow, Glasgow
MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation Havent heard many reviews about this foundation and not sure if its worth the buy. Can anyone recommend this as a good quality full coverage foundation that wont ware off??

Sephora