BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “smoothing" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited. Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “lifting" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited to dry, tired or mature skins.

• heres a little selfie sunday💁‍♀️MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foun...1 Answers
  • Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄3 Answers
  • What's the consistency like with this? Super thick like KVD or th...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melinda S.
Oak Island
Love love love this foundation. It was the first high end makeup I ever bought years back and I think that has something to do with my love afair with it. But seriously its good.
Kristi L.
Victoria
Personally for me, it didn't sit well with my skin over time. I have combination oily skin and for some reason it didn't want to work well with me
Misha A.
Honolulu
Review for: Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation - #10 (Sand) 30ml/1.01oz more...
I use this foundation everyday, morning and night. Morning I use this as a coverup and during night I use it for a full coverage
Joanna P.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite foundation very light weight long lasting doesn’t clog pores easy to remove give you a natural look
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation 14 Honey 1.01 oz more...
I got this as a sample in a beauty bag I bought from Ulta and I loved it! It is full coverage and it didn't give me break outs. I can say though that after awhile of wearing it I saw a little oil but I don't know if that was just me or the foundation. My skin tends to get oilier as the day goes on.
Hunter R.
Mitchell
Review for: 14 Honey more...
I love this foundation. The coverage is there like you’d expect. Color range is outstanding! I easily found a shade as could anyone else. It is a builable formula which is great for a more natural day or a full glam day. I love the pump because it makes distributing the product so much easier.
Lauren D.
Selinsgrove , PA
Review for: Liquid Lift Foundation - #3 (Light Beige) 30ml/1.01oz, Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation - #10 (Sand) 30ml/1.01oz more...
I serious just love makeup forever!! I love makeup forever this product works super well and is so easy to apply. You get full coverage and it feels so soft when it is on your face. It also lasts all day even in the heat!! Would totally recommend! I am using it for my wedding and can’t wait cause I know it will last!
💋REBECCAS M.
Review for: 4 Medium Beige more...
when I tried this at Sephora, since the lighting is bright I thought the one I bought was my shade. the next day when I sued it at home. it was very yellowy for my skin tone. it is suppose to have a matte finish but  for me it made my face more oily
mia r.
Auburn, WA
Review for: 9 Pale Sand more...
Such a good foundation last so long at the end of the day is not oily you’d just have to set once. With the right primer it will look soooo good it blend out very good and it’s a medium / high coverage !
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best foundations I've ever owned! I she oily to combination skin and use this product during high activity days like this day! The formula isn't too thick but it's got a nice coverage to apply in top of color correcting concealer. I prefer to apply it with a beauty blender to absorb extra product.
Kymberly B.
Holiday
can you get samples of this makeup anywhere ? I always have a problem finding the right shade !
Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Any pro makeup artists use this for bridal makeup? Do you prefer this or the MUFE Ultra HD for oily/combo skin? Or do you prefer something else? Looking to try some new foundations for my kit. Thanks!
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Do they still sell this?
I was told that (I believe) I'm a 73 in the regular foundation and a 77 in the velvet. (May be backwards) , but which is better? And wats the difference?