MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation

Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “smoothing" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited. Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “lifting" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited to dry, tired or mature skins.

Does this settle in fine lines ?
How well does this foundation lay on mature skin, does it settle into fine lines?
How is this product?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation!
3 years agoSaint Elmo, IL
Review for: 3 Light Beige
Very nice light weight foundation. Good coverage. Easy to apply and not clumpy. Doesn't take a lot to cover up blemishes
3 years ago
Review for: 4 Medium Beige
I'm disappointed with this product. It didn't wear well thru the day and left my skin greasy and it didn't lift a thing.
3 years agoTampa, FL
Review for: 3 Light Beige
Love this make up I can go to a club and it not sweat off goes great with my complexion I love my make up one of the best
4 years agoNapa, CA
Review for: 2 Ivory
Serious hands down the best foundation ever created easily to blend buildable coverage i have no cons about this product
4 years agoNew Orleans, LA
Review for: 4 Medium Beige
This product didn't cut if for my really oily skin. Even with a primer, my foundation didn't hold up throughout the day.
4 years agoArlington, TX
Review for: 3 Light Beige
The BEST foundation I have ever purchased. Seriously could not be more happy with the coverage. Stayed in place all day!
4 years ago
Review for: 13 Dark Beige
I adore this product! The only thing I'm not a fan of is the price and how pastey it makes me look in pictures with flash
4 years agoSeattle, WA
Review for: 10 Sand
My favorite foundation i have ever used! creates a flawless skin effect and i definitely plan on getting more for my kit
4 years agoSpanaway, WA
Review for: 16 Coffee
Okay so i know this is a foundation but i use this for contouring. Its because of the color and i just love how it shines
4 years agoWheatley Hts, NY
Review for: 13 Dark Beige
Love this foundation very long lasting and has a great finish. there are so many shades available to match all skin tones
Ask a question to the Influenster community...