MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation

Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “smoothing" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited. Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “lifting" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited to dry, tired or mature skins.

Does this settle in fine lines ?
How well does this foundation lay on mature skin, does it settle into fine lines?
How is this product?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation!
a year agoNaperville, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this foundation because I went of vacation and forgot my tried and true staple foundation at home. It was a compact size and I would be able to travel with it. I was pleasantly surprised by the weightlessness of the foundation. They had lots of colors to match whoever would need it. The foundation is not heavy but provides ample coverage without looking cakey. I used a beauty blender to apply
3 years agoSioux Center, IA
Review for: 3 Light Beige
This foundation was great, don't get me wrong, but it just didn't work well for my combination skin. I know a lot of other people really like this foundation, but I personally did not like the coverage or the flakiness it caused.
3 years agoFlower Mound, TX
Review for: 1 Porcelain
This product is one of my tops. I love the smooth finish it has. It is beautiful and works better than most foundations. One thing i don't like is that it is such a light coverage. I have red skin so I like thick coverage but if you just want it to even out your skin tone, then this is perfect for you
2 years ago
Review for: 9 Pale Sand
I USE THIS SO MUCH!!! I love Make Up For Ever, but their foundation is unrivaled. It has impressive coverage, very good for combination skin (like mine). This particular formula is on the heavy side, for a lighter side, try their water base foundation. Definitely stop in and try it. Sold at Sephora as well.
3 years agoTampa, FL
Review for: 1 Porcelain
I love this foundation. It's very light and makes me feel as if I am not wearing anything at all! I always pair it with concealer and it gives me a wonderful wear time! it lasts for usually 10 hours or longer with setting spray! I have a combination between oily and dry skin and this product works wonderfully to hide my redness! I will only buy this foundation!
3 years agoRichmond, KY
Review for: 9 Pale Sand
This product is a medium to full coverage foundation it really helps cover up red spots and when you apply the foundation it doesn't show your dryness I would buy this product again and I would definitely use it a-lot
2 years agoPontiac, IL
This foundation is decent. I wouldn't say that it is my particularly favorite, but it's decent to use for different looks. It is easy to apply and it gives me a matte finish that I love. It isn't specifically good for my skin because I have a mix of oil and dry skin, but I would definitely recommend it to my dry skin ladies and gents!
3 years agoGilmer, TX
Review for: 1 Porcelain
i love this foundation ive been using it for about a year now and it just fits in really smoothly with my skin and it lasts all day i have really dry skin and it works great for me i would totally buy it again
2 years agoLorain, OH
Review for: 15 Caramel
MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation is AMAZING I love the coverage on this foundation it is long lasting and medium to full coverage.  I could wear this foundation for up to 8 hours.. I like how this Brand caters to all skin tones. Love this foundation and Brand would definitely recommend.
2 years agoPlainfield, IL
Review for: 4 Medium Beige
This product gives you that natural to medium coverage and it's absolutely beautiful. What I like about this product is that there's no need for a pressed powder as the foundation dries evenly throughout your face. This product also sets perfectly in my fine lines without the need for powder!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...