BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “smoothing" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited. Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “lifting" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited to dry, tired or mature skins.

• heres a little selfie sunday💁‍♀️MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foun...1 Answers
  • Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄3 Answers
  • What's the consistency like with this? Super thick like KVD or th...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
Got a sample of this and LOVED it. Have wanted to purchase this for a long time, just waiting for my current foundation to run out. Great cover and stays all day.
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
My favorite foundation i usually mix this with they’re foundation stick for the perfect full coverage look. Buildable. Blends easy. Recommend for everyone to try!
Ana N.
Ormond Beach , FL
This product is one of my go-to's! I simple love it!! Its perfect for my skin and matches my ton as I'm not using makeup. You have to try it and I'm sure you won't regret!
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
Review for: 4 Medium Beige more...
I loved this foundation so much. It gave me that matte finish that I liked. It wasn't to hard on my skin it was just right and I loved it. I got it from Sephora for 31 bucks but it was worth it. It went right with my skin tone and gave me a nice coverage, I wasn't applying concealer then but now I do and if i still had it I would be wearing it. I'm gonna buy it again.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
Review for: 9 Pale Sand more...
I loved this foundation! It covers really well, and the sand is perfect for my skin tone. It applies really easily and you only need half/dime size for full coverage. It is pretty pricy compared to Sephora brand, but it's really nice if you have special events coming up that you want a full face for.
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
Review for: 1 Porcelain more...
This is a nice foundation, but in my opinion it is a little too sheer, I do not think it does the coverage that it says it will. Their formulas are also extremely yellow on me, so that was disappointing.

This would be a good foundation for anyone looking for a 'natural no makeup' look.
Elaine P.
Review for: 1 Porcelain more...
Not a terrible product. I've only used a sample version, however. The "porcelain" is far too yellow and does tend to create lines on the face. As well as there being a pretty strong scent to the foundation itself, which i don't really like very much. Other than that, the coverage is nice and if you're unsure, I would certainly suggest getting a sample beforehand.
Paige G.
Huntsville
Review for: 1 Porcelain more...
This stuff is THE BOMB!! It is pricy, but it's totally worth it! I wore this at my wedding, and it went on so smoothly, and lasted all day. My sisters all use MAKEUP FOREVER foundations, none of us have yet to be disappointed. I usually use their primer when I use this foundation as well, the combination is incredible! You won't regret spending your money on this!
Kristen S.
Napier
Review for: 3 Light Beige more...
I LOVED this product. The foundation worked amazing with a natural glow look for the summer. It felt light on my skin, and lasted all day long. I applied it with a BeautyBlender, which gave it even more of a natural finish. I have already bought this product multiple times, and recommend it to others looking for a light foundation with build-able coverage.
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: 3 Light Beige more...
It blends well, but like all foundation, it can get cakey and creases if your face is the aftermath of acne battlefield. This foundation stays on, and is a bit dewy after it sets in. I love how it looks after I set it with with powder to take away the excess shine, then set it with my homeopathic setting apray(aloe vera juice 5 drops of oils). You can't even tell I'm wearing makeuo because of how natural it looks.
Kymberly B.
Holiday
can you get samples of this makeup anywhere ? I always have a problem finding the right shade !
Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Any pro makeup artists use this for bridal makeup? Do you prefer this or the MUFE Ultra HD for oily/combo skin? Or do you prefer something else? Looking to try some new foundations for my kit. Thanks!
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Do they still sell this?
I was told that (I believe) I'm a 73 in the regular foundation and a 77 in the velvet. (May be backwards) , but which is better? And wats the difference?