BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “smoothing" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited. Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “lifting" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited to dry, tired or mature skins.

• heres a little selfie sunday💁‍♀️MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid L...1 Answers
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation Hello gu... Be the first to answer!
  • I got this product in the mail with IPSY and well one it ...1 Answers
Darian C.
Claremore, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
All of the makeup forever brand is amazing, they aren’t super expensive but they aren’t the cheapest either, their liquid foundation goes on nice and is super light on the skin and it lasts all day long
Valerie N.
Portland, TX
This foundation is the bomb y'all. It's long lasting full coverage formula is amazing. I suffer from Rosacea so I need a full coverage foundation to cover my redness and this one did it 🙌
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love this Foundation, it doesn't oxidize and it's it's beautiful on the skin, blends out perfectly and just looks very natural. it is full coverage but it doesn't look heavy on my skin.
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
Review for: 9 Pale Sand more...
I was watching this youtuber laura lee talk about makeup forever she said these are high dollar and it works really really good has anyone used this before ? If so comment and tell me how it works ????
Marianna C.
Fort Worth, TX
High quality foundation. Stay all day and don’t need to be refresh. But I think this kind of foundation not for usual make up, better for some special evening events
C M.
Austin, TX
Review for: 5 Golden Beige more...
It’s a very good product. Matched my skin perfectly but it caused me to breakout. If you’re acne prone or just have sensitive skin I do NOT recommend this product.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation is awesome, goes on like a dream and has fantastic coverage. Kind of expensive, but I love it. Highly recommend.
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
Got a sample of this and LOVED it. Have wanted to purchase this for a long time, just waiting for my current foundation to run out. Great cover and stays all day.
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
Very heavy and thick. Definitely full coverage! Would be good for a glam look. I recommend using the less is more saying here as you can definitely use too much!
Casey L.
Gorham
Review for: 3 Light Beige more...
This is my go to foundation. I get full coverage and barely have to use any at all. This product is so lightweight and I definitely recommend this product for a nice matte finish.
Kymberly B.
Holiday
can you get samples of this makeup anywhere ? I always have a problem finding the right shade !
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Any pro makeup artists use this for bridal makeup? Do you prefer this or the MUFE Ultra HD for oily/combo skin? Or do you prefer something else? Looking to try some new foundations for my kit. Thanks!
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Do they still sell this?
Michelle K.
San Antonio, TX
I've recently turned 47, and suddenly my makeup has begun to sink into fine lines. On top of that, rosacea and age spots are plaguing my combination /oily skin. I've heard MUFE is a good option for aging skin. Any opinions or experience with this product in the 45+ year old bracket?

Amazon