MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation

Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “smoothing" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited. Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “lifting" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited to dry, tired or mature skins.

Does this settle in fine lines ?
How well does this foundation lay on mature skin, does it settle into fine lines?
How is this product?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation!
2 years agoAmbato
Review for: 14 Honey
Es un excelente producto con buena cobertura, su uso es fácil y su aplicación también, es muy bueno para toda las chicas que deseen probar este producto.
4 years agoMontreal, QC
Review for: 2 Ivory
Make up For Ever make the best liquid foundation. The texture is great. I also try the green foundation to camouflage blemish, together they are perfect.
4 years ago
Review for: 2 Ivory
Very high coverage foundation, a little goes a long way when applying this but overall great for someone looking for high coverage and an airbrushed look
9 months ago
Excellent product, I liked it very much for its ease of use and the duration it has after applying it, and it does not cause any allergies on my face.
2 years ago
Review for: 4 Medium Beige
A-d-o-r-o! Adoro demais! Eu amo me maquiar, é essa menininha aí faz milagres, principalmente pra quem tem marcas de acnes no rosto. Super recomendo!!
4 years agoWinnipeg
Review for: 2 Ivory
This foundation is okay. I really wanted to love this product but I just couldn't. It has decent coverage but just felt caky on my already dry skin
4 years agoCypress, TX
This is my favorite makeup. I can not purchase it regularly because of cost but I love how it makes my skin look and it looks great in photos also.
4 years ago
Review for: 16 Coffee
Reviewing the HD foundation instead of this. I love the HD foundation. It apples so smoothly and leaves your face with that professional texture.
2 years ago
MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation uploaded by Lilly T.
It's an amazing product.. It's so soft on skin and make natural look.. It has medium coverage. And it's light on our skin. I like it so much 💗
2 years agoCampos dos Goytacazes Codin rua G número 59
Pav poderosa é essa gente cobre qualquer imperfeição E você fica maravilhosa para aproveitar a qualquer momento do seu dia com muita alegria
Ask a question to the Influenster community...