BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #99 in Liquid Foundation

Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “smoothing" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited. Light and fluid, the Liquid Lift Foundation has a “lifting" effect which smoothes out wrinkles and tones down signs of tiredness. It provides a very natural finish and is particularly suited to dry, tired or mature skins.

• heres a little selfie sunday💁‍♀️MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid L...1 Answers
  • Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄3 Answers
  • What's the consistency like with this? Super thick like K...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie M.
Reading , PA
Wow do I ever love this foundation. First one that the color matches perfectly. The full coverage is done so flawlessly I don't look like I'm wearing anything with it on. Its very natural on and not cakey
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
Review for: 10 Sand more...
I only wear full coverage foundation for special events, but when I need it, this formula is the best! It is lightweight and there are a wide variety of color options to experiment matching with.
Rileigh M.
rockford
Review for: 3 Light Beige more...
I’ve been looking into this foundation for ever and I finally got it! It has great coverage and stays all day. Great for combination skin like mine. It’s a bit pricey but doesn’t dry out your skin and has great coverage
Lauren D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Review for: Liquid Lift Foundation - #3 (Light Beige) 30ml/1.01oz, Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation - #10 (Sand) 30ml/1.01oz more...
I serious just love makeup forever!! I love makeup forever this product works super well and is so easy to apply. You get full coverage and it feels so soft when it is on your face. It also lasts all day even in the heat!! Would totally recommend! I am using it for my wedding and can’t wait cause I know it will last!
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
This foundation is the bomb y'all. It's long lasting full coverage formula is amazing. I suffer from Rosacea so I need a full coverage foundation to cover my redness and this one did it 🙌
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love this Foundation, it doesn't oxidize and it's it's beautiful on the skin, blends out perfectly and just looks very natural. it is full coverage but it doesn't look heavy on my skin.
C M.
Austin, TX
Review for: 5 Golden Beige more...
It’s a very good product. Matched my skin perfectly but it caused me to breakout. If you’re acne prone or just have sensitive skin I do NOT recommend this product.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Liquid Lift Foundation is awesome, goes on like a dream and has fantastic coverage. Kind of expensive, but I love it. Highly recommend.
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
Got a sample of this and LOVED it. Have wanted to purchase this for a long time, just waiting for my current foundation to run out. Great cover and stays all day.
Ana N.
Ormond Beach , FL
This product is one of my go-to's! I simple love it!! Its perfect for my skin and matches my ton as I'm not using makeup. You have to try it and I'm sure you won't regret!
Kymberly B.
Holiday
can you get samples of this makeup anywhere ? I always have a problem finding the right shade !
Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Any pro makeup artists use this for bridal makeup? Do you prefer this or the MUFE Ultra HD for oily/combo skin? Or do you prefer something else? Looking to try some new foundations for my kit. Thanks!
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
Do any of you guys got a VoxBox . How was it . 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Do they still sell this?
I was told that (I believe) I'm a 73 in the regular foundation and a 77 in the velvet. (May be backwards) , but which is better? And wats the difference?